World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Azrael had drank most of the vodka from her bottle as she watched the murders of three men. The kiss between the quiet man and the woman who had just arrived caused a laugh emit from Azrael which was a rarity from people she had just met. It had taken weeks for Hades to get a proper laugh from Azrael. Leaning into Hades, she smirked. ''Heck no but i fucking wish she was.'' She commented.

The sound of pheromone girl met her ears and she turned towards the door. ''Oh...Well bye bye then, princess.'' She rolled her eyes and drank more of the vodka before frowning. ''She said that as if we'd get caught?'' She muttered and threw the bottle against the floor by the door just as Sophia had left whilst screaming. ''Ain't no party without a little blood! Or a lot...'' She laughed and jumped over the bar again to walk over to the first person to fall. A puddle of blood surrounded him and Azrael kicked the body before kneeling down. Running her hand in the blood, she placed a finger into her mouth to suck it clean and tilted her head. ''My my...what a waste.'' She purred, leaning against the wall, finger still in mouth whilst her other fingers brushed against her chin and cheek.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:06 pm

She smiled at him before turning to the girl with a laugh with a wave of her hand she summoned another of vodka, taking a swig she handed it to the girl on the floor "We haven't met. I'm Alchemy Lehnsherr"
Back to top Go down

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Azrael gave a bloodied grin to Alchemy and took the bottle. Taking a large gulp, her eyes clenched and she laughed lightly. Opening them up again, her eyes were a light green with starbursts dancing in them. ''The name's Azrael Noble. Nice to meet ya Al.'' She said with a cheeky grin. Standing up, she handed the bottle back. ''Nice powers by the way and tell me...what's it like kissing a vampire?'' She teased as if they had known each other for a long time.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 pm

She couldn't contain a laugh at the tease "Good to meet you Azrael" she said "and its...intoxicating if i do say so" with a wave of her hand the body was against the wall, she called forth four glasses and filled them each with blood from the victims wrist.

Mixing in with the blood a light wine she sent each person in the bar a glass. "I call it the last call" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Lowering his eyes to Alchemy, Legion showed her a look of approval. He didn't exactly feel anything. But her kiss was understandable. And it helped sweeten the moment. As Azrael spoke, his attention was turned to her and her question, he only shook his head, and looked at Hades, with a look of, 'Sorry brother', and walked towards Azrael, "If you wish to know what kissing a vampire is like, you should just kiss either Hades or myself. Though yeah, why wait," Legion said with a cold stare before quickly pressing his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Azrael laughed. ''Please...Call me Az. Azrael...is so formal.'' Smirking, she grabbed the glass and smelled it, excitement danced in her eyes as the intoxicating smell of blood and wine infused together. Sipping it carefully, she raised her eyebrow as Legion walked towards her. Laughing at his words, she was about to speak when his lips pressed against hers. Kissing back for a short second, she pulled away and grinned. ''I wouldn't dare to kiss Hades. Knowing him since you were 15 kind of puts you off.'' Shooting a smirk at Hades, she drank her drink and slammed the glass onto the table before staring at bottles of Vodka. The more alcohol the better. She thought to herself and climbed on top of the bar, grabbing a bottle of vodka. Dancing to the music in her head, she drank the vodka.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Alchemy shook her head and stifled another yawn checking the time on her watch she grimaced if she wasn't home soon father would send one of his men out to find her again, ever since the debacle in Rome when she was eighteen he was a little over protective.

Getting up she stole another kiss from legion and kissed Azrael on the lips as well. "I've got places to be babes" she said to them strentching grabbing her coat she winked at Hades "Care to walk a girl home"

"my pleasure he said with a smirk his laughing eyes turned cold "you do know that is Reaper's girl don't you?" he added "be good she's my sister" with a nodd he followed the leggy blonde out the back door.
Back to top Go down

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Azrael smiled as Alchemy's lips were on hers. Winking at the blonde, she jumped down and wrapped her arms around Hades before he left. ''Brother dearest. If i was Reapers girl...Do you really think i'd allow him to kiss me? Besides...i am no one's.'' She muttered, brushing her lips against Hades' cheek. Waving as Hades and Alchemy disappeared to go wherever, she leaned against the bar drinking her fill of it.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Legion bid farewell to the stunning blonde and to his brother, ignoring his statement. Reaper needed to learn a few things anyway. "Well, Az, do me a favor, hand me a bottle. Of anything," he said, staring coldly at all the bottles. Whiskey, Vodka, everything existed in that bar. Legion was gonna have some fun. Alcohol didn't affect him anymore, being dead and all, but still, didn't mean he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Azrael rolled her eyes and looked around the bar with a tilt of her head. Grabbing a bottle of their oldest whiskey, she handed it to him with a smirk. Gulping her vodka, she leaned against the bar. ''I'm glad ya called me Az. Most people are assholes and just call me Azrael to seem smart. Once someone kept telling me about the Angel i was named after.'' Rolling her eyes again, she climbed up and sat on the bar. ''What is your name?'' She inquires with a raise of her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Ripping the cork off the bottle with his teeth with ease, he spat it towards the floor. Chugging down instantly, he looked up at Azrael, and narrowed his eyes, "And a true Angel you are," he said shaking his head sarcastically clearly joking. That was his humor. No need for laughs or anything like it. "My name's Legion. I'm Hades', and since it appears you know him, Reaper's nonidentical twin," he said, taking another sip from the old whiskey. It was strangely well preserved and it still tasted like a fine wine, like the current ones.
Back to top Go down

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Azrael watched him drink with fascination and laughed lightly. ''I'm only an Angel in certain ways.'' She said coyly before sipping the vodka more carefully. ''Pleasure to meet ya, Legion and yeah...Met Reaper a few days back. Don't really know him yet.'' Her voice spoke confidence and she smiled at Legion before looking at all the blood on the floor. ''They're gonna have a nice time cleaning that...Or i just burn the place once we're done...'' She muttered shrugging.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Emptying the whiskey bottle, Legion broke it with his grip. ''I say let's burn it now and just go somewhere else,'' he said, jumping to the floor, before looking at the blood under him. He finally grinned at her comment. ''Pleasure's all mine,'' He said, his tone less cold and icy than usual. ''Night's still such a child. We really should hit another place,'' he said, "You do the honors of burning this place?" he asked, still holding the same grin.
Back to top Go down

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 am

Listening to the wonderful smash of glass, Azrael smirked. ''Sounds delightful.'' Grabbing absinthe, she climbed over the bar and danced around, splashing the strong alcohol on the floor and walls. Matches were in her back pocket for the occasional cigarette she had to calm down so she could simply flip the match and up goes the beautiful fire. Noting the grin on the Vampire's face, she opened the back door. ''Ya ready Vamp?'' She asks with a delicate raise of her eyebrow whilst she took out the box of matches.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Legion lit up his hands with shadows, occasionally hurling small little dark orbs at the walls. The dark orbs made made small holes in the wall, weakening the structure. He grinned widely, as he grabbed one last bottle of vodka . ''Was born ready,'' he answered as he followed Azrael to the door, walking out, holding his wrist as he did. He didn't turn around and just kept walking. He wasn't turning around. He was already thinking where to head next.
Back to top Go down

Azrael Noble

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Azrael raised her eyebrow at the shadow orbs and laughed lightly. ''Was that the first time you were born or the second when you became a vamp?'' She smirked and just as Legion left, she lit a match and threw it onto the absinthe trail. Following him, she held her own bottle of vodka in her hands and she gulped a small bit. ''Where we going, Grimm?'' She asked, staring at the dried blood on her hands.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:49 pm

"Somewhere," he answered, walking through the alley, and into the street. A car came in full speed, only to hit Legion. It stopped, and as the owner looked at the front, the bumpers and the hoods along with the engine were completely tore into pieces. "A gift of a vampire. Strong enough to withstand a car. Thank god that guy turned me," he said, before his Shadows swallowed the car and the man within. Pouncing a way, he smirked, as he found an open bar, "AZRAEL!" he shouted, with a maniacal laugh. He was in psychotic mode, and no one could calm him down.

OOC: Thread ends here, and the rest stays off screen sis  happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

The Damsel with a Grimm Pair (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2