X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

First Night in New York (Nc-17 at worst)

descriptionCompleteFirst Night in New York (Nc-17 at worst)

more_horiz
Niall was out and about, doing whatever it is that Niall does. Mainly being shpping for a new wardrobe and working to accessorize and decorate his room a little more to his favor. He managed to wander his way around into downtown, he had managed to find a few new clothing peices that he liked, but nothing could ever replace the affection he had for his current outfit He kept his hat at the fourty fifth degree and he pulled out his phone, looking to call his sister.

"Of course. Voicemail. Why do you even have this thing If yer neva gonna use et!!!" He snapped intot he phone, his Accent thickening, almost even changing his language to gaelic, but he managed to calm himself. If there was something he didn't like...out of ANYTHING... it was that his sister never answered her phone. If she answered it, I might have a heart attack, or maybe...JUUUUUST MAYBE. I WOULD KNOW SHE WAS OKAY! He thought to himself. She was always getting into trouble in some fashoin or another.... it was only a matter of time until he was drug into it all, unwillingly as he may be.

He ended up stopping downtown as the sun started to go down. His sister was his ride back to the Institute, and he still had no idea where he was. New York was a rather LARGE place for a little Irishman. He wipped out his phone and began shooting text messages to his sister, trying to get her to answer him and pick him up. "Damnit Ari!" he hissed, a chill crawling up his spine. He was in too unfamiliar territory, but while he was here...he might as well see what happened in New York at night...

descriptionCompleteRe: First Night in New York (Nc-17 at worst)

more_horiz
John sighed lightly, walking about the downtown of New York slowly and with a certain deliberation. He was out to enjoy himself, whether that involve finding someone to enjoy or simply to enjoy himself the male had yet to see. He was dressed in a rather simple white t-shirt with some swirling designs and light pink colored shorts that dangled past his knees by an inch,, drinking in the evening air. It was then that he sensed something, a rather powerful sense of overwhelming discontent that caused him to shudder lightly. This sensation belonged to a rather irate looking blonde male, raising an eyebrow as he considered for a moment and then approached Niall. Not of course in a direct manner but more slow, as if thinking over what to do. Perhaps he could start with something simple, nd act of sorts and move from there. So that was what John would do, stepping swiftly forward as he allowed his phone to clatter against the ground, back falling off along with the battery. 'Awh shit.” Jonathan grumbled picking up his phone, and kneeling to grab his battery before looking sheepishly up to Niall, who's foot was right next to the battery itself.

more_horiz
Niall calmed himself down for the most part, a few calm breathes and he was fine. He took off his hat, revealing that somehow his spikey hair up lifted hair had remained unphased by the Irish hat that normally sat there. He let out a little sigh, still slightly worried about his sister. He began nodding as he looked around, stepping back a single step before hearing something. He heard the noise, which caused the easily excitable Irishman to hop forward, and freeze up to wonder what he had accidentally done.

" 'Awh shit.” a voice murmured, causing him to look and see that he may have inadvertently caused a man to drop something. Niall's heart sunk a little, concerned that he may have accidentally hurt someone or broken something of theirs. He immediately went down to pick up the part taht fell by his foot when he realized the other guy was going for it as well. He smiled slightly unsure if he was going to be the one to return the little battery cartridge or if the man was just going to take it.

"Ah Soddit! Are you alright?" Niall asked, the thick Irish accent clearly present as he spoke. He offered a hand up, not sure if the guy was going to take it or not. Even the possibility of hurting someone accidentally made him slightly sad. He simply gave an apologetic look as he looked to the phone, seeing if it had been damaged. "Sorry..."he said, he suddenly noticed that the other male was wearing his hair in a similar style, which made him smile a little more sincerely and a little less out of guilt.

more_horiz
As soon as John knelt to grabbed the part that clattered to the ground, the male also did so and they found hands brushing across one another. Jonathan found himself pulling his hand back for a second, acting as the shy one for a second before picking up the battery and smiling at the male in question. He had enough manners to apologize, and that was more than he expected out of your average New Yorker, though the accent made him think twice. It was an irish accent thick enough that he was surprised booze did not flow from his mouth. John accepted the hand in question, letting his hormones flow outward ever so slightly. A scent much like an ocean breeze flowed out, mean to calm and attract. Standing to his feet, John pressed the battery into his cellphone, before smiling to the Irish male. ”Thank you.” He said giving a rather kind smile to the male, letting his own pheromones do the rest.

more_horiz
Niall felt their hands brush together, a smile creeping up on Niall's face. The man took the hand up, which surprised Niall, especially when he realized that he smelled like the ocean breeze. Niall faintly recalled an old aquaintence of his that had the same smell, being reminded of Yam was enough to make him smile in it's own right...but this guy was a whole other reason for him to be grinning. His face began to burn scarlet as he cleared his throat and looked away, scratching the back of his ear.

"Well-erm. Glad nothing's broke. izzit?" He asked, looking back to the boy and his phone if possible. Though he had that wrenching feeling that warned him when he was hiding double motives for his actions. Unfortunately, Niall saw the pink shorts and chuckled slightly as he leaned off to the side, not sure that he trusted his eyes. "Great short, where'd ya get em?" He asked, of course not fixating his gaze on his pants for an awkward amount of time...since even looking at someones pants was slightly odd in it's own right. "Can't find a pair for the life of me." He said as casually as he could.

more_horiz
John checked his phone quickly, noticing that Niall’s cheeks were beginning to take a scarlet coloration to them, as if his presence alone seemed to embarrass him somewhat. It was adorable in a way, endearing almost if John did not already have malevolent intentions in mind. “Nope, all is well.” He said with a can do smile, noting that the phone came on without a hitch, granted he did not toss money into fragile smartphones. One thing that he did have to admit was the accent was nice, much better than few he had dealt with before that had the thickets Brooklyn accent one had ever heard, yet they more than made up for that. The male smiled as he mentioned his shorts, one that John had picked up not too long ago. ’Oh these things?” He asked running a finger over the shorts for a second.

”I bought them at a Hollisters I think, in the Manhattan Mall actually.” He noted keeping up the friendly façade, curious why his shorts out of all things were mentioned. Eyes hovered over the males shirt and John could not help but snicker, staring at the words upon it for a second. ”An invitation I assume?” he noted pointing at the wording on his shirt, raising an eyebrow jokingly.

more_horiz
Niall smiled when he saw the phone was alright. The man then ran his fingers to his shorts. It gave Niall the vibe that the young man needed to touch the shorts to actually recall the event of how he happened upon them. Niall saw the golden hair shift ashe looked down, Niall still liked the hair style, though he was partially convinced this guy wore it better. The man's "introduction" to his pants were rather interesting as well. He was half expecting to get one of those little "quest-styled" stories, then he suspected something like "I got them for Christmas". The truth was something rather inbetween the two. Plain and simple he acquired them at the mall. Niall smiled slightly, imagining him running amok as Black Magic while wearing this guy's pink pants, well not his but similar ones in October. Kick ass and save breasts... win-win as far as he was concerned.

[color:b5d0=6600cc]"Well it looks like the Irish tourist is gonna head that way then eh?" He said to himself absentmindedly before clearing his throat and correcting himself saying [color:b5d0=6600cc]"Well... I guess I'm an immigrant this time but..." He said causally he then noted that the man laughed a little, looking at his chest. Niall found himself chuckling awkwardly. He heard the young mans laugh and he instantly joined in...especially after the question he was posed.

”An invitation I assume?” He asked. Niall DEFINATELY wasn't used to this. Normally He was the one hitting on people. He felt a shiver down his spine, the hairs on his neck standing up tickling him. Niall didn't want to be outdone obviously, after all... he flirted with pretty much everyone, this was just another guy... yeah. He let out a small snort before leaning slightly forward.

"Depends on who's askin..." He said simply enough, but the soft tone in his voice was slightly more...relaxing and soothing than his normal. He took a step back as he breathed in. "Well...little Irish boy better get out of your way...I held ya up and I hear New-Yorkers are pretty scheduled." He said with a bit of a sigh, but still wearing the same old smile he always wore when he was playing the little game they call "flirting".

more_horiz
Something about Niall being Irish intrigued him, as if meeting a foreigner amused him within some fashion. In fact his aura seemed to radiate this, oceanic breeze seeming to take on a more whimsical scent, one of slight lust but mostly a certain attraction within it. It was perhaps the strange feeling that coursed through Niall that intrigued him even more, and John found himself amused. “What if it’s me who’s asking?” He asked with a certain coyness, coming off as if he were joking but one could wonder if that were true. ”You didn’t hold me up though, I don’t have anywhere to go.” Not since that incident recently at any rate.

more_horiz
Niall didn't notice this at first, but the guy was seriously pressing this shirt thing. He smiled at the man's remark, but he seemed joking to. Niall used (what he liked to call) his "selective intelligence". Naturally he calls it that because he is rather intelligent, but he tends to slack off a little or only focus on certain things to expend his brain power. Flirting was always fun, even if it never went anywhere, which he didn't plan on it at this point. He decided that he would play it off as a joke, but then he'd be abale to "flip the script" and surprise the guy later on.

"Oh ha-ha cute. Cut a lad some slack would ye?" Niall said with a genuinely amused smile, but a "dramatized" laugh to get his point across. He dissolved into a little chuckling. He stood there for a second before he heard this Jon guy speak again. He looked up and smiled. "Really... I would have thought that someone like you would have been all busy. New-Yorker business and all. But I suppose that you're not as bad as the rest." He said with a bit of a chipper tone. He suddenly perked up, looking slightly distressed and earnest to look around.

"I'm totally lost...so ehm... yeah. Waiting for my sister to pick up her bleeding phone!" He said with a slight pout as he looked to his phone again, pacing it and it's Irish case down in his pocket. "...It's kinda like waiting for whore to finish...well, EXACTLY what it is honestly." He murmured, not recalling Jon being there in his frustration as he backed up to the little bus-stop bench and seating himself, about three feet away.

more_horiz
”Fine fine.” He said with a slight surrendering gesture, ceding to the whole bit about cutting a lad some slack, not that it would be too difficult for him at any rate. He was just seeing how far this envelope could be pressed without having to lay down some heavy juice on him, without having to actually aim to control him. For now it was nice, this little playful banter that they were having, even though this male surely wanted to get the hell out of here. It was the chuckling that he found amusing, something about how his voice melded with it interested him greatly.

It was also then that he considered the probability of getting him without even having to use his gift, and that was blown out of the water.’Not all New Yorkers are busy little bees, there are always the odd little exceptions that you’ll find. I just happen to be one of them.” Jonathan said with cocked eyebrow, his curiosity seeming to grow more by the minute. He spoke of a sister, and something about that made him pause for a second, a stray thought passing through his mind and then ending as quickly as it came by.

The male seemed rather worried about the young woman and that made him smile lightly, the care behind veiled anger cute. Within his agitation it seemed that Niall had forgotten that he was there, which annoyed the male slightly as he narrowed eyes upon him and followed suit, plopping down upon the bus stop bench. Of course it took a few hormonal changes, but soon enough he had the male under his control, or at least enough that he would not instantly tell him to leave as if he were some kind of creep anyway.

”So little immigrant, got some place to be?” He asked with a pleasant smile, reclining back as he waited for an answer.

more_horiz
Niall heard this guy explain about how New Yorkers were just busy little bees. Niall listened as he had his way. This guy was certainly able to talk well enough. A good looking guy with brains enough to form decently worded sentences. Then again, Niall was a bit of sucker for people who had rather flowery wording...or were at least well spoken...or at least pretended to be. The guy apparently was trying to make an attempt at a first impression...and it wasn't bad so far.

Niall felt as though he had been rude, and felt bad the second he heard the guy come up towards him. Niall had the tendency to worry about his sister. Niall was actually happy the guy stuck around, it'd give him a chance to apologize. He went to speak when he heard the blonde open his mouth and more words seemed to flow from them like a water fount. The guy asked if Niall had anywhere to be, to which Niall arched an eyebrow, rather...interested by the question.

"No...not really. Why, you got that look." Niall said as he mirrored the other blonde, reclining into the corner and putting his arm up on the back of the bench. His green eyes shifting over the man slowly, like he was eyeing him up. He secretly kept his guard up a little bit but he arched an eyebrow. He felt no hesitation in letting out a little hum as he let a smirk cross his face. What was this guy getting at?

more_horiz
John could feel the guys negative feeling sover being slightly rude, and something about it made him smirk. It was adorable in a way, that the Irishman though that a New Yorker cared much for someone’s manners, seeing as how most were rude as fucking hell. If it were any sweeter, he would have been inflicted with some kind of diabetes and that would do no good. This mutant loved his milkshakes and could not have some disease ruin it all for him. Even if it came from someone as sweet as chocolate.

The male seemed not to have anywhere to go and that was fine with Jonathan, made things much easier to twist to his standards. ”What look?” He asked with an innocent expression, as if unsure what this guy was speaking about. He could play innocent, just as much as he could play the flirtatious whore. Nothing was beyond the actor that got his way across the country with just hos looks and power alone.

Sure he had to sleep with some less than reputable people but damn did it happen. Now he was in a better position, one that did not require so much underhanded tactics. Looking to Niall, he noticed that the guy was looking him over and that mean he was doing right. He quickened some hormones about his cheeks to simulate a blush, smiling impishly as he leaned back. However, he could feel a hesitance within the guy next to him, something that made John for a moment unsure of himself, as if maybe his hold were not strong enough to keep she chase strong.

Did the guy think him some weirdo? ”I don’t really have anywhere to be myself, kind of a wanderer, going where the wind takes me.” That just happened to be in the next warm bed that would accept him.

more_horiz
Oh cute, he was being all innocent and stuff. There was something Niall learned a long time ago. Good looking guys and Innocent are antonyms. That was also the only reason he knew what the word "antonym" means. He shrugged with his own little smirk and arched an eyebrow, quickly retracting it, adjusting himself and seeming to write it off as a bit of a joke. The guy was really good at this, or Niall was just too easy of a target for New Yorkers. The second the other man blushed Niall ended up looking away for a moment, a pathetic attempt to hide his reciprocation of flushed cheeks. Niall snuck a look back over at the guy, who would just as quickly make his on form of conversation.

Apparently this guy had nowhere else to be either. Oh, this was trouble of a certain breed. The word choice wasn't much better on this one either. Granted, Niall loved the word choice because of the 'where the wind takes me' though that was also what made this guy 'dangerous' in a sense. Free spirited and flirting with Niall can only end in so many ways. But Niall was rather stubborn, not defiantly so, but more teasingly so. Niall nodded as he hummed. "I know the feeling of that." He said with a voice of intrigue. He had almost forgotten about his sister. She would be fine, this wasn't the first time He hadn't heard from her quickly after calling. Well if he was stuck in the city, he might as well have some fun.

"Well then... good looking stranger... What is there to do in this place? It's like a zoo." Nial said, the second part more of a joke than anything else, though it had been a large gap between that and the first part. "Hey uh...what's your name anyway?" He asked after, arching the brows at the man with a smirk.

more_horiz
Feigned innocence was a wonderful tool, and when he used it, the tool was even more potent. So this guy seemed to know the feeling of this wanderer, to know the feeling that he had no real home. John had no real home, all he had was the places that he borrowed from the unfortunate people enthralled by him. ”What is there to do? That depends on what you have in mind irish boy.” Jonathan noted with a smile, hands resting upon his lap, considering what to say exactly for a moment. There were many things that one could do within New York, and he knew about all of them. ”I know quite  a few clubs, cafes, restaurants or anything you would like to visit.” He noted with a considerate tone. ”Oh…the names Jonathan, but you can call me John if you want.” he said simply. ”And you are?”

more_horiz
"I dunno man. I'll go anywhere. I'm bored and I'm not letting my sister ruin my day." Niall said with a little laugh, though the word "club" somehow appealed to him, then again, so did food. It wasn't as if he lacked funding, but he certainly could put away some food. Though he wouldn't tonight, for some reason food wasn't exactly on his mind. Then again when put up against clubbing, nothing compared. Well he IS Irish after all.  The man introduced himself as Jonathan, and said that Niall would be alright calling him Jon. Niall's eyes inertly wiggled a little, interested. For a New Yorker this guy was seriously.

"Well, I'm a dream come true, but everyone just keeps calling me Niall. Can you believe people? I mean seriously, what kind of name is tha?" He asked, trying to be humorous about it, seeming as if he were genuinely concerned about the odd name. He chuckled a little, blushing because he wasn't entirely sure of the man would get his odd sense of humor. He stopped and looked back to Jon, slightly biting on his lower lip. "Niall at your service sir! So... I've got all the time in the world...and I gotta start somewhere. What do you recommend... Jon?" He said, the name rolled off his tongue a little differently than most. It caused him to have a questioning hum to himself as he awaited a "referral" from the blonde across from him.

more_horiz
So the guy was willing to go anywhere? John found himself rather intrigued by that answer, considering that it usually took a little more juice on his part before anyone answered that way. He spoke of not letting his sister ruin his evening, and something about him could agree with that statement. Something told him that clubbing would appeal to the Irishman more than anything, but when drinking was involved, then that was a given if the stereotypes were even remotely right. The way that Niall presented his name made Jonathan smirk widely, something about it holding a certain charm.

”A rather interesting name if you ask me. More flair than a name as simple as Jonathan.” He said simply concerning Niall’s name, jesters smile remaining calmly upon his face. He could wear any expression really, but this one always seemed to work. The small blush was not lost upon him, that moment being catalogued within his memory. Blushing meant that he was doing things right and he could keep going with this advance of sorts.

”Well Niall, if even half of what I hear about the Irish are true then you may enjoy a night of clubbing.” He suggested waiting for an answer. ”And I know quite a few that you would probably enjoy.”

more_horiz
"I would probably enjoy? You're talking like ya know me." Niall said with an arched brow almost like he were almost interested in what this man, Jon thought Niall would like. Granted, Niall was not hard to please. Nice people and alcohol makes for one...fun time with Niall. Granted, certain times with certain people are far more fun and interesting, but the case could be said for anyone. Closer friends made things better. But Niall managed to make everything rather fun...usually that is. Niall crossed his arms and hummed for a second, eyes narrowing slightly as if he were playfully trying to see through Jon's mind....when in fact he was just a little blonde twit trying to be difficult. He let out a little snort and nodded. "Alright...let's see if you're as smart as you are good looking." Niall said, a mixture of flirting and challenging.

more_horiz
”Not you, only the stereotypes.” John noted with a chuckle, holding his hand sup slightly defensively with a wide smirk. Yet from what he read of the males expression, there was some kind of interest within it that seemed to hook into Jonathan like well….a fishhook, pulling him in almost as he leaned forward with a certain purpose. If this male wanted a good time, then John could offer him that and soooo much more. In fact he had a feeling that he would not even have to try to hard when it came to the whole hormone stuff, just need to try his hand at flirtation a little.

”As smart as I am good looking? Sounds like a pretty tall order to fill Niall.” He said with a chuckle, adding a certain flirtatious coo into the sentence without even meaning to, mouth flashing a wide smile. If he wanted to see how intelligent this incubus was, then all he needed to do was ask, and he would gladly show. Even with the power to control peoples most primal of urges, it took a certain skill to make sure that it mostly came off as him just being a skilled seducer. One that required something that he so plentifully had.

”Well I suppose I should lead the way, shouldn’t I?” He asked slyly, tugging lightly on the Irishmen’s sleeve, as if making a note that he was getting up before actually doing so. All he needed to do was stretch languidly before motioning for Niall to follow and then the two could be off, his club of choice actually close by. It was ironic really how close it was, but then again that only made things easier on his end. With hands dug deeply into the pockets of his light pink shorts, walking began.

From here one could barely hear the din of the music, loud and boisterous within volume. People would likely be dancing within and that meant simply more humans with hormones already whack as it was around someone that simply radiated a certain sensuality. His smooth oceanic aura of sorts simply remaining as calm and alluring as it always did, yet it was mostly focused upon trying to keep this blonde around him, as if he had already decided upon keeping him. He would not lose this one, and with no other hormokinetics around, there was not a chance that he would end up losing anyone that he focused upon.

Within a matter of moments here they were, the club with a neon sign above the front entrance and the bouncer as usual. A brute of a man it would seem, though he would let them through. If anything, John had a way of getting what he and what his marks wanted. ”Well here you have it.” He said with a wide smirk, looking to Niall for an answer.

more_horiz
Well this place was rather nice. Niall had to admit, this guy definitely had the right place I mind when he said clubbing. Niall himself wasn't exactly legal, so he was worried at first, but thanks to the brilliant blonde bastard next to him. He laughed a little, a warm chuckle really as he cracked his knuckles. His head bobbed a little to the rhythm as he took in the scenery. He couldn't help but feel as if he had come back to life a little on the inside. He looked to Jon and drew out a closed smile as if he were genuinely impressed. His heart seemed to quiver with the bass, and the guy he came with wasn't exactly helping matters. The music was rather loud and Niall leaned in to talk to the man

"Tall order and you STILL rise to the occasion." He said rather sly in his delivery. He jerked his head slightly, basically asking if they should continue on. Niall was partially worried the guy would give up and just all around find someone else. Not that Niall was "caring" or anything like that, but this guy...he was too much fun. He knew that already at least. The question was, how long could the little game they had going be entertained. He found himself both scared, exhilarated and somehow throwing caution to the wind, despite the many "dangers" that presented him. Niall ended up at the bar first, pulling Jon with him a little. "What, I'm Irish. So...what can I get ya?" Niall said with a slightly "you knew this was coming" tone in his voice, but when he switched to the question it was a rather nice tone, polite and almost cordial.

"Right, now I need Maddog 20-20. Rich's Wild Irish Rose. Whatever my friend there is getting too." Niall said casually. The man asked as he took out a little money form his wallet and quickly hiding it. No one needed to know how much he had on him, after all. New guy in town needs a few secrets. As if where he came form and the fact he was a magical man wasn't enough. "Can I see some I.D buddy?" The Bar tender asked as he looked to Niall. That knowing tone in his voice just made Niall want to deck him in the face. Niall sighed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his ID, handing it to the gentleman. "Hypnis Vox" Niall muttered under his breath. The guy looked up and arched his eyebrow at Niall. His eyes were slightly different now, a rather calm soothing blue with an "explosive" spackling of hazel. Hypnosis was a rather valuable spell to have for situations like this. He flashed an innocent smile and the man handed his card back. The little "coaxing" done through the eye contact was more than enough. Eyes returning to normal, Niall still paid and made on his way, handing Jon his drink and leaving both Jon and the bar tender "none the wiser" to his power.

"That's how you get away without being arrested." He giggled a little as he took a sip of his drink.

more_horiz
Getting himself in was easy as could be, and getting Niall in despite his age was also slightly easy, not that he ever had much trouble getting what he wanted. All it took was a little hormonal persuasion and anyone would bow to the male, all except for the most interesting of mutants. His managing to bring him through the door seemed to being up a chuckle from Niall, which in turn brought a small laugh from John. The laughter was infectious, as if he heard anymore he would be unable to stop himself from laughing out loud. Yet the male would have to control himself, when on the hunt he had to do that. Conceal and keep control was what he always made sure to do, to never be controlled by another again.

”You are too kind.” He said with a pseudo blush, smirking lightly as if what was said had flattered him, and in a way it did. With the volume of the music, they would have to lean close to really speak to one another, and that made things easier for him. The closer that he was to the person he wanted to control, the easier he found controlling them to be with the act itself being full, and unadulterated control. In fact he found himself interested within the way that Niall delivered the compliment, as if he were joining into the little flirting game that was being played. If that were the case, then he had a feeling that things would only get better.

While running through this, Niall rushed to the bar to get himself a drink and Jonathan followed in suit. Taking a seat next to the Irish male he considered what he would want, a drink that would get him drunk but not too impaired. He still needed to keep in control of his powers, to keep in control of himself. "I’ll have me some Mad Dog too, Dragon Fruit if you still have that one.” he said with a pleasant tone, even the bartender finding himself beguiled by this blonde. Niall would find himself being carded, and before John would hope to intervene everything seemed to go fine, and they were both afforded alcohol. It seemed that he did not need to pay a cent and John did not even have to push that one.

Something about his eyes were different though, as if they had changed within a subtle way that he could not quite explain, yet he found himself drawn. The drink was handed to him and John accepted it gladly, smirking widely as he looked to the irish male with the same façade. Yet he was not faking the smile, it was truly there, he did enjoy his work after all and the men that he brought in did not complain. Well they did not really remember what happened anyway, so that was a moot point. ”How? With devilish good looks?” He asked slyly, winking somewhat as the joke made its way from his lips, granted it was only partially a joke.

Taking a deep sip of the semi sweet drink, John winced lightly as the after taste. If there was one that he did not like about alcohol, it was the taste. Most of what he drank was rather bitter, even though the effect that he got from it was optimal. Wiping away a small amount of the liquid from his lips he let the smile return.

more_horiz
. He chuckled seeing his reaction to the drink. He face contorting like that almost made Niall spit-take the Irish rose drink form his mouth. He forced himself to swallow the alcohol before taking in air and laughing. "Gods that's adorable!" Niall laughed as he placed the palm of his hand on his face, wiping away the small tears that began to form. That look on his face was priceless. He calmed himself down in time to hear his comment about Niall, to which Niall couldn't think too much of a response to. His only "Nah, can't do that. You'd have me for copyright." Niall said with the click of his tongue. He chuckled a little as he took another drink. He finally looked to Jon and it occurred to him, that they let Jon in pretty easy, so he was here frequently...but they had to card him at SOME point right? This may be the first time Niall was interested in someone older than him.

"So Tell me...Mister Jon. If you don't mind me asking...what do you do? Are you a student?" He asked. The guy didn't look old in the slightest. In fact Niall had earlier assumed he had still been around his age or only slightly older. Perhaps this guy actually was older than he looked. Like his cousin's husband...he was like over a hundred and looked thirty at worst. Good lookin' guy but a little too pious and nice for Niall. He seemed very fake....granted he was like the nicest guy ever in a world of hate so...that was probably why.

more_horiz
Jonathan found himself blushing as Niall said something about his wincing upon taking a sip of the rather bitter drink, and it wasn’t something that he forced himself to do. How the hell was this happening? Granted he preferred to drink alcohol with the taste itself overpowered by fruity flavors, rather than something this strong. Still, even with that he managed to play it off to himself as something that he meant to do, sipping more on the alcoholic drink. Another wincing facial expression formed upon his face as he smiled at Niall, something about what he said adorable in a way. ”Oh really?” He asked with a flirtatious smile, resting on the palm of his right hand, chin leaning on his palm.

He nearly chocked on his alcohol when the question was asked about what he did, and something about being a student. Smirking lightly, he played that off as well. ”What do you mean Mister Niall? I haven’t been in school for a while though, atleast four years I think.” He mulled over the sentence for a second, considering what was being asked.

more_horiz
"Well... what do you do? I mean like eh... Job, schooling...what do you do for a hobby?" Niall asked finally, thinking of a good example. He also found himself shocked when Jon said he had been out of school for a few years now. Niall's jaw dropped and he whistled. This was a first for him indeed. "So you're how old?" Niall quizzed seeming intrigued and slightly amazed by Jon. He chuckled as he drank. The age didn't bother him any...but this was seriously a first. It was kinda odd really. The guy was adorable really, Niall was even ready to admit the guy was WAAAY out of his league, but then again it was just friendly company, nothing wrong with that...no leagues with just having good company right?

He hummed as he leaned onto the table, posted up with his elbows as he seemed to listen to Jon with his full attention.

more_horiz
”Ah.” He said lightly with a smile, as if just understanding what Niall was saying, though he had a slight understanding before having it explained to him. ”Don’t actually have a job at the moment, you could say I’m unemployed.” John answered simply with a sweet expression not saying anything about his current homelessness and how he tended to use people to alleviate that problem. It was better that the Irishmen know nothing about his rather whorish streak, at least yet anyway. He was a rather interesting guy really, and nice as far as the people that he had flirted with before.

”As far as hobbies go, I like to draw.” He added wistfully, sipping once again on his bitter drink. If anything, John enjoyed sketching and things along those lines, not that he had any sketch pads on him at the moment, nothing to write on. It was the question of his age that made John cautious, as if saying the wrong thing would somehow ruin the fun. ”My age? I’m twenty three.” He admitted with a shrug, and took another sip of his drink. ”How old are you?”

more_horiz
"I am seventeen...you uh. You got a couple years on me. Well...probably some better experience too." Niall said with a chuckle as he took another sip of his drink. He let out a refreshed "aaah" as he set the drink down and nodded as he looked over Jon's face. "Drawing is cool...working is lame, I say you got life going pretty good right now. Whoever's takin' care of you is one to hold onto." Niall said with a little chuckle, personally more interested in the response if nothing else. He was still focused on Jon as he waited for the response. He thought that it would be a little interesting to put Jon's drawing to the test, but he really couldn't think of anything at the moment, and he didn't feel like randomly using magic to produce a pad when he was in public and a cute guy who Miiight freak out an turn tail running. So far he managed to keep the subject of him and off his powers, which was rather nice.... but he wondered how much of this guy he actually was meeting... which of course made him all the more curious.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum