World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Free-running and Parkour (R cause you never know)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Luke Hanson

X-Student

PostSubject: Free-running and Parkour (R cause you never know)   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Luke loved to run, his powers just made that even more fun.  He run around the track with his super speed, adding flips here and there, doing the free-running style.  He loved to just let himself go.  He wore a simple PJ bottoms and wife beater as he did his thing.  It was sunny out and an actual nice day as he did some flips on the track.  He ran against the walls a few times, phasing through them to add some fun to it.  He loved to Free-Run and to do Parkour outside.

In a way, the Russian mutant just seemed to let himself go.  He barely worked up a sweat.  Finally, he stopped running and did three flips in a row at super speed.  It was so fast that he was just a blur.

"I love this veather, this place.  I love America.  I just vish I knew more people here.  Oh vell.  At least I have my talents."  Luke spoke to himself and grabbed a bottle of water he had in the grass.  Slowly he sat down in the grass and looked up at the blue sky.  He sighed contently and layed back watching the clouds float boy.
Back to top Go down

Free-running and Parkour (R cause you never know)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1