X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteA lovely meal (R)

more_horiz
After having a very strange and intense night with Jonathan, Sophia had left to go back to her motel room.  After a few days, she decided room service was getting old and she needed to go out and figure out things.  She had heard about this "Mel's Diner" from a few people and figured she would go and try the food.

She decided to dress up in a pretty outfit.  Nothing too drastic but enough to catch someones eye.  She didn't plan on buying her own meal.  Now, with the development of her new powers, she seemed to have men wanting to buy her meals for her a lot.   She hated the attention, but loved the free food.  Slowly, she put on her heels and headed out the door and to the diner.  As soon as she walked into the Diner, her pheromones emitted a flowery pleasant smell that made almost all the men turn to look at her.  Even without the pheromones, Sophia was quiet the beauty.

"Table for one please, or a seat at the bar."  She spoke to the hostess and was lead to the bar.  She took a seat in the center away from most of the humans and ordered a lemon-lime margarita.  Life was starting to get good, then again, the night was still young.

Last edited by Sophia Jackson on Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCompleteRe: A lovely meal (R)

more_horiz
John was for the most part within a strange funk, ever since that night at any rate. It was within its own way great, but the male did not like how such a thing came about, being controlled much like those that he enthralled. All by a simple woman too, something that only salted the wounds even more, something that he did not relish thinking about within the least. James actually ended up being repulsed by the negative feelings radiated from him, seeping into the hormones that he radiated and poisoning that wonderful aura that came from him. His hair was in a messy style, slightly unkempt but in a way that still kept the carefree beauty that radiated about him. He was dressed in simple light blue colored shorts that slightly hugged his legs, and a rather cute V-neck shirt a shade of pink.

Tonight John was hungry, hoping to get something that would smother his overall anger, maybe finding another sucker to drown this away. It was the quaint diner known as Mael’s that Jonathan found himself walking in, some males looking at him and turning away in slight fear. Something about the male scared them, and he did not care enough to even stop that feeling from radiating off his body. It was the bar that he chose to sit at and wave a hostess down, something about her expression seeming hesitant in a way. ’I’ll have a Dr.Pepper and a small order of Melfries.” He noted simply then feeling that sensation, one that seemed to bring an agitated response out of him. It was her.

more_horiz
Sophia got her drink and thanked the bar tender.  
"Let me get a burger and a big order of the famous fries as well please.  Thank you sweetie."  She spoke with a sexual flirty voice, causing the bar tender to almost trip over his feet to put the order in.  She sipped her drink lightly when she heard a males voice order food at the bar.  She looked over only to see it was the man from the other night.  The one who had stormed out that morning as if she had done something horrid.  He knew she couldn't control her powers, he even promised to help her.  But he just left, stormed out, was nasty and cruel.

She sighed slightly and took a big sip of her margarita.  She savored the flavor as one human male approached her.  He was putrid, fat, and seemed to be one of those types of men who force their way into things.  He sat down next to her with a filthy smile.
"Hey gorgeous.  Let me buy this meal for you and we can go back to my truck and spank bodies together.  what do you say sexy?"  The slob asked her, causing Sophia to gasp in disgust.  Her eyes began to glow slightly as she released a pheromone of fear into the mans senses.  He suddenly got up and ran out of the Diner as if a dinosaur was chasing him.  the man almost was hit by two cars.  

"Disgusting.  I hate the filth of some people."  Sophia spoke softly to herself and ordered another drink.  She had a feeling she was going to need a few more and get very drunk before choosing a male to pay for her.  She really hated the karma that hit her.

more_horiz
Jonathan heard the familiar voice with the exact same tone, and something about it annoyed him. Admitting he had acted hasty, but one thing he did not like was someone trying to use him…against his will even. His body still felt the effects of it, the control that was exerted over him. The blonde shuddered lightly feeling that and let his finger tap lightly against the counter, a rapid rhythm that radiated with his aura of anger and annoyance. Yet something about it seemed like it were trying to control itself, yet overall it was unwelcoming. What caught his attention was a rather gruff looking older woman placing his drink down and looking at him with an even look, as if his aura did not phase her.

He smiled up at her, and accepted his small fries and drink, before turning attention upon something else, a rather slobbish kind of man going after…Sophia it would seem. Part of him would have helped her, but she seemed to be able to help herself well enough. Plopping a fry into his mouth, John considered her for a moment, as if gauging what to say. ”It happens....” He said simply loud enough for her to hear before washing down the fry in question, then finishing his statement. ” When you lack control.”

more_horiz
Sophia looked over at John when he spoke, surprised he was talking to her now.  She smiled slightly and took a sip of her drink.  At least he was speaking to her.  She felt as if he hated her in a way.

"You know I don't have full control... You said you were going to help me if I recall."  She smirked slightly and finished her drink.  She waved the bar tender over who came right away like a puppy dog.

"Another please.  And can you see whats taking my food sweetie?"  She said to the man as he hurried away to make the drink.  She cleared her throat and looked over to John.  She did feel terrible for what happened that night, the lack of control on both their parts.  It seemed that they both were to blame, but he was just blaming her.

more_horiz
John never claimed to be a saint, no, he was a selfish as they came. If things did not go his way, then the whole situation would not go right and that was about how he felt towards the last time that he met the woman, and what transpired afterwards. ”I’m fully aware.” John noted his aura slowly calming itself with each sip of the sugary drink, something about it just soothing to him. As long as he kept full control of himself, then all would work out fine now. ”And I never said I wouldn’t help you.” He would just never do so in the safety of a hotel room, like ever again. His mind was swimming too much then, the night in all was still something that blurred together. She could think what she wanted of him, he was who he was, and that was a simple enough concept.

more_horiz
Sophia listened to him speak, and smiled when her food arrived.

"Thank you doll."  She said to the bar tender who smiled brightly and handed her his number.

"That's my number gorgeous.  Your foods on me.  Please call me, lets have a real date, one where I'm not the server."  The bar tender said and walked away to serve another person.  Sophia giggled slightly.  She hadn't received a number yet with her gift and was flattered to say the least.  She looked over to Jonathan and slowly moved herself next to him with her meal and drink.  She seasoned her fries and burger, added ketchup and began to eat.  She didn't exactly know what to say to him as she ate.

"I know you don't feel empathy like I do, but you have to know, I never intended for that night to happen.  But it did.  It was earth shattering, mind blowing, intense.  It was something no human or mutant had ever experienced.  Our powers.... combined just exploded with us... We both lost control... but it was amazing... and I know you hate me for it." Had she stopped herself sooner she wouldn't of turned bright red like she did.  She was clearly embarrassed to admit it.  And so she took a bite of her burger to shut herself up.

"So what happens now?"  She said after a good ten minutes of eating and not saying anything to him.  she put the bar tenders number into her purse.  She didn't mind a one night stand.  That was what they shared, her and John.  But it was so intense that she didn't think the bar tender could over top what the two mutants had.  It was mind blowing to her.  If he could feel how she felt like she did with her empathy gift, he'd know exactly how she felt around him.  She didn't want to control him.  She never intended that.  She just couldn't help herself around him.  Something about their gifts combining and her pheromones just set off something unimaginable.

more_horiz
The female scooted close to him, John simply munching silently on the fries in question. The server offered her his number and then suggested that they go on a real date, something healthy for her. ”You know? From what I see you are making a lot of assumptions, a lot of guesses even with whatever empathy that you claim to have. As mind blowing as you claim it to be, sex is still sex. I don’t hate you, but here is something you will have to understand, there is and never will be a me and you. That was a one time deal” He held up an index finger, and let it loom within the air for a moment hoping that the hint was gotten.

”One time deal.” Another French fry popped into his mouth, hand that held the finger up fluttering to his drink. ”I will teach you how to control your gift and that is it, I owe you nothing, and you are nothing to me. This will be a simple training relationship, I don’t care to feel what you feel, none of that.” He paused to drink his drink loudly. ”As for training, I can start tonight. Hell, you trying to control your gift while drunk might make this more of a challenge, and I do like challenges." Turning around, he took notice of a group of young men, chatting happily among themselves.

”Start simple. Draw those three over to us.” He said motioning towards them with his right thumb, and letting her do the rest.

more_horiz
Sophia listened to him as she ate and sighed when he pushed the point of it was a one time deal.  She figured that would happen and nodded.  She figured she wasn't meant to be with him, that was a given.  She took another bite of her burger and ate a fry as he told her to pull a group of men over.  that wasn't hard.  Her pheromones did that all the time.  she just had to direct it at the men.

"That's an easy one."  She said and smirked.  Her pink iris's glew slightly as she sent out a strong wave of lustful sexy pheromones at the group of men.  Instantly, they turned and looked at Sophia who giggled slightly.  One of them started to stand up and approach before the others joined him.  She started to force her hormonal changes onto them, making them want to join her for the meal.  She gasped slightly, trying to keep the control.  Slowly, the three men were next to the two mutants.

"Hey beautiful.  Saw you were having dinner and figured maybe you wanted to join all three of us.  Maybe have some fun at club afterward."  One of the men spoke to her.  Sophia giggled and looked to Jonathan with amusement.

more_horiz

The woman brushed off his proposition as a given, turning her hormones upon the men that he had told her to control. So far she seemed to be doing well, more than someone that had almost no control over their power, but it was a broad stroke that she made, one that was hard to ignore. Beginners luck could be tagged onto what she did, seeing as how he was sure that she did not always intend to have people flirting with her, neither did he for the first year of discovering to use his own gift.

Hell, even with the small gasp that she gave, it was an impressive show of control. John reclined against the counter, raising a brow at how handsome these three were. Sure they were of the drunken crowd that were always patrolling to get….ass so to speak but then again he was no different. They were whores of a different manner, and in some way that was what made them funner to play around with. Strut about like the alpha that he was, and then toss them away when he was done using them, much like many men before.

”Impressive.” John thought with a raised brow, looking the men over as one of them talked up his fellow mutant. ”Well, if you want to hang out with my friend, you’ll need to let me come along with you.” He let the wonderful scent radiate off of him, they would be unable to say no. If she wanted him to train her, running away would not serve that purpose. ”So what do you think? Shall we join them?”

more_horiz
Sophia finally let her control go, keeping the pheromones around the men.  She couldn't hold the hormonal change any more.  It hurt in a way and she was also slightly buzzed.

"I'd love to join you boys. But yes, I'm not alone my friend John is with me.  Is it okay if he comes silly boys?  I already know the answer.  You gotta buy ours meals first though."  Sophia grinned and than smirked at the control she had, the pheromones keeping the men at bay as she eyed Jonathan.  The men agreed and went back to their table, adding two chairs.  Sophia looked to Jonathan, smiling slightly.  It was clear that she now had a slight headache from what she did, but more drinking would take care of that.  She grabbed her plate and drink and headed over to the table.

She wasn't much of the girl to have random one night stands all the time.  She did want a relationship, but she still had to learn to control.  If that meant sleeping around a bit so be it.  She looked to John, her smirk still on her face.
"What's next?"

more_horiz
((TOPIC CLOSED SOPHIA IS ARCHIVED)

more_horiz
Sophia Jackson has been archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum