World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Looking for Jason Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Looking for Jason Andrews   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:36 pm

About two weeks after Peter and her had dinner to reconnect and discuss things, Sophia decided to take her brothers advice and come to the Mansion to meet with the man Jason Andrews.  She had a suitcase with her and another large bag over her shoulders. She didn't call ahead or anything, but she knew who she had to find.  She wore simple clothing, nothing too fancy or revealing.

As she walked inside, she noticed a lot of mutants, mostly young teens.  Her pheromones were going to drive a lot of them wild and she had to get to the man Jason's office before it became an issue.

"Excuse me, does anyone know where I can find a man named Jason Andrews?  My brother Peter told me to find him."  Sophia asked aloud in hopes someone could direct her to the man.  She was nervous about this, but she had no place to go now.  Her money had dried up and she had everything she owned with her.  She placed her bag down next to her suit case and waited for someone to greet her, hopefully friendly.  Her eyes scanned around, the pink that surrounded her iris's were very pale and very little pheromones floated off her.  She only smelled of flowers and pleasant feelings.

Last edited by Sophia Jackson on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:21 pm

"SCARLETT HAWTHORNE---" he waited for her to take notice of him. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"
A knock on a door.
Gunshot.
Jason looked at the door and wondered who could it be. It wasn't a good time. The death of Peter has had a real effect on his mental state. Jason wasn't the same man. He has started to hear voices of the dead. He couldn't get over Peter's and Mackie's death. It was so hard. The memory of Peter's death was not an easy one to forget, he didn't want to remember, he wanted to forget. But he had to pull himself together as he remembered why he took this job in a first place.

He stood up.
Gunshot.
Grabbing hold of the couch, Jason used it as support. Pushing away, he made his feet move one after another. It wasn't. But he had to move because people needed him. Reaching the door, he pulled on a knob and opened the door. Before him stood a girl.

"Excuse me, does anyone know where I can find a man named Jason Andrews?  My brother Peter told me to find him."
Great, now he had to tell her about what happened to him. She wasn't going to be happy and neither would be Jason because he had to spill the truth to her. Of course, he wasn't going to do it now, it wouldn't be appropriate.
"I am Jason Andrews...at least what it used to be of him." said Jason looking down on his shirt." He looked up at the girl. "Who am I talking to?"
Back to top Go down

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Sophia stood in front of the door for several minutes until she heard it open and saw a very sad man before her.  As he introduced himself she held out her hand to shake his.

"I'm Sophia, Sophia Jackson, Peter's older sister.  I met him for dinner a few nights ago and he told me I should come here to meet with you.  I've recently begun to developed powers and they are a bit out of hand."  She said to the man before her.  He looked so sad.  She didn't understand why and slowly, she began to released a pheromone of calm and contentment to try and perk the man up.  It wasn't strong.  A human would of felt the effects rapidly but to a mutant, it varied.

"Did I come at a bad time?  If so I can come back... I mean I don't have any where to really go, but I can come back at another time.  I'm sure I can figure something out."
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:24 pm

"No, stay here. I am fine." said Jason walking back into the room and taking a seat on a couch. Great, now he had to explain to Peter's sister what had happened to him. His heroic acts have gotten him killed and Jason was left with burden of telling his family. He didn't feel the comfort of telling her such news, but he wasn't going to sugar coat it for her. There was no need for it.

"Please come in, Ms. Jackson," said Jason, patting a spot on a couch for her to sit on. It was next to him. "I've got some news that involve Peter, and you might want to sit down to hear them." he kept looking at her.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Sophia looked him over and nodded.  Unsure of what he had to tell her, she picked up her bag and wheeled her suitcase in.  She looked around the office and sat down next to him, fixing her skirt.

"Did something bad happen?  Last I saw him he ported out of our dinner.  Said some kind of emergency."  Sophia said with a frown and looked Jason in the eyes.  She wasn't sure what he was going to tell her, but she could feel his hurt.  She felt the way he felt and it was making her extremely scared for what he was going to tell her.  

"You're really upset about something.  I have empathy, i can feel everything you're feeling.  You let someone down... oh my god... please tell me Pete's okay..."  Sophia couldn't help but tremble now as she waited for him to tell her what he had to tell her.
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 am

"Peter is dead."
That simple sentence was like a knife stabbing over and over again in the same spot. Making the wound bigger and bigger, it was slowly closing but now that he had to tell Sophia about it, opening it was painful once again. "He went to get his daughter out from Mutant Response Division, and he was shot."

Gunshot.

"I didn't want to be the one to tell you, because I have already lost enough as is. But I know Peter never mentioned of his immediate family, so I am sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:30 pm

I took Sophia a few moments to register what he told her.  It was like a knife slicing through her heart.  MRD, that woman.... Sophia's eyes widened.  She couldn't wrap her mind around what Jason was telling her.  Tears already were flowing down her face.  She felt numb.  This was her fault.  Had to be... "No...no, I was just having dinner with him...no..."

"I'm going to be sick..." Was all that Sophia could say as she began to hyperventilate.  She felt her world fuzzing, dizzy spells overwhelming her.  Pheromones released one of fear and anger and sorrow.  Sophia couldn't see Jason's face clearly as she bent over.  She wrapped her hands around her body, gasping in sorrow.  She just got him back in her life.  He was going to help her get back into school.  Now he was dead.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Jackson

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:55 am

((TOPIC CLOSED SOPHIA IS ARCHIVED)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Jason Andrews   

Back to top Go down

Looking for Jason Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1