X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWhirlwind of Emotions (NC-17) (Dorian)

more_horiz
*Sigh.....* Athena sat on one of the many benches in Central Park under one of the many Willow Trees that graced the landscape, deep in thought. While the reunion with her family was wonderful, getting to finally meet the missing Calor sister and catching up with everyone, it was confusing... Sure, Dorian was attractive and sweet, but she only just met him..... And, he was with the Brotherhood....

Athena leaned forward, putting her head in her gloved hands, resting her elbows on her knees. This was crazy.... She was pretty sure she was either falling for him or already did. When a gust of wind blew over her, Athena took a hair tie from her pocket and put her brown hair in a low ponytail. Sitting back, she stuck her hands into the pockets of her black, wool pea-coat, she set her head on the back of the bench and closed her eyes, simply listening to the sounds around her, letting out another slow sigh.

Last edited by Athena Calor on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Whirlwind of Emotions (NC-17) (Dorian)

more_horiz
Dorian was flying around the city with boredom. Ever since that little party he attended to occured, he had nothing to do besides lying around the Brotherhood Mansion. He did not want to stay around and listen to Neal blah about whatever he usually blah'd about. He gazed down at the lights of the big city and noticed the park.

The park really stuck out in the midst of the city. Lush green hills and crisp trees in the very center of skyscrapers. As Dorian neared the park, he noticed someone in particular. It was Athena, the girl he had liked. He had met her at the party however all they did was talk and kiss but Dorian wanted to go further without going too fast. Dorian landed in the trees and snuck up behind Athena. He smiled and jumped over the bench sitting down. "Hey there!" He said

more_horiz
Athena was enjoying the calmness around her. It helped to calm her busy mind a little. When the bench jarred and a familiar voice greeted her, Athena's eye snapped open as she jumped and looked at the one now sitting next to her. "Dorian! You startled me.What are...what are you doing here?" she stammered with a small smile, her sea-green eyes bright. Inside, her heart was pounded, not from the scare he just gave her, but from simply being there with him again.

more_horiz
Dorian smiled. "Sorry for the scare." Dorian said with a gleam in his eye. He looked upwards. "Oh I was just "soarin' through New York"." Dorian said figuratively and literally. He was really flying through the city! Dorian landed a quick kiss on Athena's cheek and smiled, winking.

more_horiz
Athena's brow furrowed slightly at his words of what he was doing as she looked into the sky, a small grin on her face. Looking back at him, her face softened. She was about to comment when he leaned in a kissed her cheek. She touched her cheek where he kissed her and blushed a bright pink. Of all the people to make her blush, Dorian was the one who seemed to know exactly what to do to make the color rise in her cheeks. Her sea-green eyes locked on him as he winked, while made her smile shyly, if it was possible for her to be shy. "Ummmm.... Happy to see you, too...." she said lightly. Suddenly, she was thinking about the reunion. She was confused slightly, what did their kiss mean? Putting her hand down and crossing her arms, she asked, "Dorian, can I ask you something?" Looking away and at the ground in front of them, she took a deep breath. "The reunion.... Ummmm...." Athena lost her words, for once, and looked up at him. Her eyes asking what her words couldn't.

Last edited by Athena Calor on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Dorian looked into her eyes. He was amazed at how pretty they were and he was glad that he wasn't the only one happy to see the latter. Then he noticed that she looked confused. She wanted to ask him something. "Anything, Darling." Dorian said.

Dorian wasn't a man for cheesy words like Darling, Love and Mi Amoré. He used stereotypical words like "Babe". But Athena was more than a "hot babe". That was his brother's job. He always used that italian accent that he held onto for all these years and Dorian dropped the second they reached New York, to work wonders, but his brother never had a girlfriend. Wait did he? Athena took a deep breath and Dorian looked back at her. She asked about the reunion. The Kiss..... "Oh the kiss?" Dorian said turning his body towards Athena, his eyes looking scared. "Did you not... like it?" Dorian said with every word he said trailing deeper down his throat like a cataract.

more_horiz
"Oh, no, no! It's not that! I enjoyed it very much..." Athena answered him, and as soon as the words were out of her mouth, her cheeks flushed a light pink. Looking away, back to her hands, she added, "I just... It was unexpected, is all." Athena could not believe that she couldn't get out what she wants to ask. This was so not like her! Why?! Dorian was just a man.... But he wasn't.... He made her feel things that she hadn't felt before. Made her...want to be with him, to be in his arms, to feel his touch...

"I guess, I'm just a little lost..." she said glancing at him as he was now angled towards her. Then a soft smile touched Athena's lip as she reached out a hand and gently rested it on his thigh. "Unexpected, but....very welcome...." Athena said softly, raising her eyes to him. In that moment, Athena didn't care about what the kiss meant, didn't care that she were from opposite sides, didn't care.... She just knew what her heart was telling her. Athena cared for this handsome man sitting next to her.

more_horiz
Dorian was relieved that she did not find it bad. But he admitted that he could see why it was unexpected. He just liked her very much and he didn't know what to do.

"I can see why." Dorian said, blowing a strand of pitch black hair stringing on his face. She had said it was very welcome. That gave him some cheer. He hoped it had appeared in his body language cause he couldn't say anything. The air around him got humid in response to his emotions. Dorian wiped a trickle of sweat off his forehead and let out a giant breath, unaware that he made the air soggy. "Boy is it hot out here.". He focused his hand up to the sky and visible blue waves of air blue down onto the both of them. Nobody in the park noticed. Dorian was glad too. He didn't need to deal with MRD.

more_horiz
His response of understanding why she was lost made her smile. So, Dorian understood what she meant. As they sat, Athena noticed that the air seemed to get warmer, heavier... Humid? Unbuttoning the top button of her coat, she looked at him when he asked about it getting hot. Scooting closer to him, she leaned in and said remembering that he could control weather from their encounter in Times Square, "Are you sure it's the weather and not your own doing?" Her eyes glittered with a matching smile as she glanced up to see the little waves of cool air that drifted over the two of them before looking back at him. "I didn't mean to make you nervous..." she said softly to him. Athena hadn't had this kind of effect on a man in....well since before she could remember.

more_horiz
Dorian's eyes widened when she started to unbutton her shirt but he wasn't a pervert. (Well... He wouldn't be blatant about it.). He realized she was just hot. Literally and figuratively. "Hummm... I usually am able to know when my powers are active. I guess your right, hehe." Dorian blushed. "Its okay. I'm always a little nervous around you." He said with the nervous around you quietly.

more_horiz
Athena's brow furrowed slighty as her smile brightened. "Why do I make you nervous?" she asked. Seeing the color rise in his cheeks, Athena sighed lightly, happily. She never really put too much thought into the effect she could have on a man. That is, until Dorian came along. Suddenly, she wanted to make him smile, blush, whatever. She wanted to dress in a way that pleased him should they bump into one another. She wanted to....make him happy.... If Athena would admit it, she would go so far as to say that she had fallen, hard, for him.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum