X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteUpside down on the ceiling (PG-13)

more_horiz
It was a normal mid day lunch hour when Charity decided to grab some lunch.  She wore a cute dress outfit while she sat on the ceiling.  She was a silly little girl after all. She sat Indian style on the ceiling by one of the light fixtures.  Her long blonde hair dangled downward, but it didn't seem to bother the green skinned girl.  She held a few carrot sticks in her right hand and ate one with her left.

It was more of a snack than a lunch.  It wasn't like she could bring most of the lunch items to the ceiling without them falling down and making a mess.  She giggled slightly as she ate the carrot, turning her skin orange to match it before back to the normal scaly green.  She loved to play around with her powers now that she was twelve and in full control of her gifts.  She was born with them, but now she really had it down.

Her red eyes scanned the kitchen, hoping someone would come in so she could jump down and scare them.  It was one of her favorite things to do.  She was after all a prankster.

descriptionCompleteRe: Upside down on the ceiling (PG-13)

more_horiz
Its been a week since the boy had been here and he had not seen a single soul. The people here seem like they preferred to be alone and far away...or at less that's what he thought. It was a nice evening and he had just walked into the kitchen. Shining in his blue polo shirt and navy blue echo gym shorts, his Jordan whites flips. "Damn I'm hungry. I need some substations in this body or I'm going to die were I stand. Where the food in this place" the boy shouted in the area. He had picked up another present in the surrounding place but, he didn't care who or what it was. Looking towards the cabinets the boy proceeded to grave something. "Ah, there you are precious. Good old food. COME TO TUM-TUM!!!"

more_horiz
Charity saw the boy entered and blended herself into the ceiling.  Although she could not yet make her cloths blend with her, it would just seem like there was cloths hanging off the light on the ceiling.  she flicked her snake like tongue out a few times as the boy grabbed some food.  She smiled and began to crawl across the ceiling silently. She put the carrots that were in her hands into a pocket in her skirt and waited.  She was going to surprise the boy when the time was right. 

Red eyes watched him as her entire body was in full camouflage to the ceiling.  Unless the boy had some kind of sensing of when others were around he would never see her.  If he had looked up, her clothing looked like someone left a shift and skirt and shoes on top of the lighting track as a joke.  She had to keep a hand over her mouth to stop her self from giggling as she prepared to prank the boy.

more_horiz
Chris, your character has beenn archived due to failure to comply with the January Activity check.

more_horiz
After graving the food and walking to table near by. The boy sat down in the seat and started to eat the banana and bread. Gathering the food in his mouth he started to feel the electrical waves clash into himself. Knowing that who ever was coming was taking there time he eat with a smile on his face. "God I wish that the food at my old place was this good." Starting to reminiscence about the good old days he fell back and though and ate. The day was still young only time could tell what could happen.

more_horiz
Charity listened to the boy and grinned.  Slowly, she turned herself to aim the proper landing and jumped down onto the table, still camouflaged.  She than let her skin return to its natural scaly forest green shade.

"Boo."  The little girl shouted with a large smile.  Her red eyes sparkled with enjoyment as she looked at Chris and giggled.  It was the little things in life.  She jumped off the table and stood straight up, grabbing a carrot from her pocket and took a bite.  She kept her smile on her face as she took the bite.

more_horiz
Starting to laugh "Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" The boy laugh harder and harder. "I could feel you coming from a mile away." The looked into her eyes and smile like a prince would smile to a pretty girl. He loved the fact that she tried so hard just to surprise a lonely hungry boy. Graving her hand he lead her back to the cabinets. "My name is Chris, Chris Knight. What do you eat here?" There was a lot the boy wanted to talk about considering this was the first person he had meet but, the boy had all the time in the world. Plus he had no clue what kind of person she was. Back in the old days, Talking to Angelo an the Master was easy. They where very socable considering there past. The people here, he didn't know what to expect. Having no memory of the past, only Angelo was his family. Mo mom no pa. Walking and talking made him feel more human. He wished she was the same to.

more_horiz
A young blonde woman walked into the kitchen dressed in a sleeveless jean jacket and a tutu-esque skirt. Exposed parts of her skin revealed tattoos on her skin. She grabbed a naked juice from the fridge and eyed the other two. " So is xaviers a daycare or a school for mutants?"

more_horiz
William walked in and took a seat at the table, smiling for no reason. He noticed a new girl there, "It is whatever you want it to be," said William, kicking his feet up on a table. "Nobody around here seem to give a damn what we do. As long as you don't get caught, I think you can do whatever you want. The greatest part of it all is though, NO CONSEQUENCES!" he yelled out the last part. "I am William Pierce,  nice to meet you."

more_horiz
Arabella stared at him boredly while she sipped her green machine naked juice. She replaced the cap and sighed. " Are you Americans just charming as hell. You cant image how thrilled i am to be here. Really." The pretty blonde spoke with a sarcastic british accent. Unless someone was paying attention they wouldnt notice the bird tattoos on her neck moved a little.

more_horiz
Charity looked at the new comer and stuck out her snake tongue.  She hated the older students sometimes.  Whether it be because they had families, or treated her like a little kid, even if she was, she really didn't like them.  She moved away from Chris and jumped up and back to the ceiling where she had been and took another bite of a carrot.

"Very funny.  Lately it seems to be a place for mean people."  Charity said with a frown, finishing her carrots off.  She laid down on her back so that she was facing down at them, her hands holding her onto the ceiling along with her feet, but it looks like she was floating there.

William and her had history, and she really hated the boy.  Being up on the ceiling was her way of staying away from him.  She kept her red eyes trained on him as she flicked her tongue out again.

"He's the only horrible student here.  He doesn't care about anything."  Charity said glaring down at him.  She wished she was older just so she could fight him back.  He infuriated her.

more_horiz
"I am like the only normal person in this whole institution. I mean, look at her--she's not even human" said William. He didn't like the weird looking girl on a ceiling. He looked up at her. "Careful whatcha say, I wouldn't want to damage that ugly tongue of yours." said William, turning back to the new girl. "Yes, you know...I once tried to be nicer, but it didn't work, so now--I pick on people who are smaller than me. It makes me look tougher," he said, hinting at the ceiling blob. "But don't mind me, make yourself at home. Cuz I already have."

more_horiz
Charity really wanted to punch him so badly at this point.  But after that class where he almost made her fall out of the tree she decided to just stay on the ceiling and hold up her middle finger.  She'd seen others do it as a rude gesture and figured it was the best thing to do.  Sighing, she made her skin turn back to a human peach skin shade.  If she had any more carrots she would have thrown them down at William, but she had eaten them all.

"You're lucky I'm younger than you or I'd be fighting you back jerk."  Again, she stuck her tongue out, this time purposely and not in habit.  Anger boiled in her.

more_horiz
The boy got up and walk towards the boy. Looking at the mass of people that seem to gather after only a short period of time seem to a maze him. "Here I thought I was the only person in this huge school. I'm just going to sit at the side line." he stated. They seem to have history and if he was to be here any longer. He had to get a feel for everyone. It seem they where going to talk for a while so he just waited pulled up a seat and sat down.

more_horiz
Arabella made a sandwich and tried to ignore the arguing children. She thought it was bad growing up in a house of 5 children. This was ridiculous. " Who is human anymore. And size doesnt matter, its how you carry yourself." Another one of her tattoos seemed to move on its own, almost as if it took a breath.

more_horiz
"Oh so you want to fight?" asked William cockily. He jumped to his feet instantly, and bravely. "Come on then, sweetheart...BRING IT!" he smiled as he pounded his chest as to say he was tougher then her. William wasn't a troublemaker at all. He was just adjusting to the new settings himself, but he didn't wanted to be that guy who was treated like he was mentally challeged as well. There was nothing wrong with him for a fact. He was healthy, just not very bright when it came to friend making. Maybe he will come around eventually. When she flipped him the bird, William did the same, "Likewise, little toad!"

He looked at the new girl. She looked almost as cocky as he did. "You still haven't told us your name. I am starting to believe you don't have one. But then again, you must have one because you are not Doctor Who--who, by the way doesn't have a name."

more_horiz
" Oh god i forgot you americans fancy the doctor as well. Well then. Yes i do have a name but you have not properly asked for it yet now have you." She seemed completely unphased by the boy's behavior. Maybe it was because she grew up with an older brother. He was all talk. She rolled her eyes and continued to drink her juice.

more_horiz
He heated conversation started to grow but, the boy didn't like the remark to the lizard friend he had just meet this very day. Looking at everyone around he wonder if it would be a good idea to step in or just do something if they all started to fight. He knew that when it came to combat he could hold his own so it was a matter of what the rest where about to do. "Why does everyone have to be in a pissy mode today. Damn an they ask Niggas have a hard time being together!" Looking at everyone, they where tense and the one crawling up the walls was about to flip. With as much happiness it would bring him to see these grown people get there butts handed to them. He took a sip of the juice he graved from the fridge and waited to see what goes next.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum