World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Alchemy finished her drink and laughed as one of the patrons legion had frightened stumbled about to get his things. As legion excused himself and walked out the door she grabbed her leather jakcet off the hook and shouted a goodbye to her friend and winked at Violet.

She jogged out the door and caught up with himsilently thankful he wasnt using his vampire speed to get out of there "Legion" she called out reaching for his hand she grabbed it to get his attention "Hey" she said slightly breathless "thanks for stepping in back there, can't have two fem mutants destroying the bar...anyway that was really cool of you sticking up for your sister don't see many brothers like you"
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Legion walked away from the bar, fixing his trench coat. His face was void of emotion, as always. That day had been tiring, and coming across that bitch again didn't help anything. The only good thing that came from meeting her, was also being able to meet Azrael. Legion and her had some fun after their escapade, but they realized they didn't share feelings. So Legion had made a friend, he already wanted to protect like she was family. And from what he was hearing, it wouldn't take long for her to become family.

As his hand was grabbed, all of his muscles tensed, as he turned back to whomever held his hand, flashing his fangs. He quickly widened his eyes, and sighed, going back to his usual calm self, "Ain't your brother like me, Miss Lehnsherr?" he asked. She could be surprised he knew her last name, but it was just so easy to find out. All he had to do was track her moves, and once she embarked on a boat to Genosha, he knew who she was. He simply had to send one of his goons to her campus to find out her name.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:49 pm

She chuckled ruefully "Most certainly not" she said "I am the youngest and i'm sure you know I am adopted. They barely accept our father why should they accept me? I've grown up defending myself" she fell into step beside him the cool night air was releif compared to the stuffy bar "Do you make a habit of following your sister Mr. Grimm" she said showing she too understood who he was "or do you just love being in a bar at night" she smiled at him to show she was teasing.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Legion shook his head, "Was simply dealing with scum, and came across my sister," he answered, as if what he just said was something completely normal everyone'd be used to hear. In fact, being who she was, Alchemy should probably actually be used to hearing such things, since she seemed to have a notion of what the real world was. A place where strong ruled the weak. And Legion was far from weak. "How can they not protect you? A being like you needs protection. I understand why a man like Magneto would want you away from people like me," he said, caressing her cheek with his thumb. He was usually 'shy' around women he was interested in, but Alchemy had kicked his shyness away when she kissed him.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 pm

She laughed and leaned into his touch her heart hammering in her chest, his hand on her cheek made the heat rise to her cheeks causing a light flush. She met him gaze for gaze, he was a frightening man that was true but he didn't scare her. "My siblings see me as my father's pet, something he brought home from the old war." she said her voice was low but strong "he tries to tell them to accept me but they never listen, so i do not care. He taught me to fight and that is what I do. No one protects me but me, and as for men like you" she reached out and touched his face, her finger ghosting over his lips she could feel his fangs just beneath the soft flesh "If i was scared I wouldn't be here. but here we are"
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Legion called henceforth his shadows as soon as Alchemy went quiet, creating a sphere around Alchemy and Legion. Sometimes, Legion wondered if his umbrakinesis ability would ever get to Archard's standards. One day, just maybe, he'd develop that power so that he could match Archard. Although, that'd sure take a long while. Holding her face with his hands, Legion stood dangerously close to her, his lips only an inch away from hers. She made a strange fire run through his undead body. All he could think off was taste her blood and take her, "And by being here, you're enraging your father," he stated breathlessly, "Is that something you'd want to do? Let your father know you're this close to a member of the Alliance of Evil?" he asked, sending a questioning glance into Alchemy's eyes.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:38 am

As the shadows surrounded them she didnt blink or flinch she couldn't tear her eyes off this man. He had her under his spell and part of her could tell he was under hers "I'm not a child legion" she said as lightning sparked along her finger tips touching his chest lightly as it swirled around them and disappeared "I am not weak or foolish, though I respect my father, my goal is not to anger him. But that does not mean I have to live my life according to his rules." lightning rippled between them again as it fluttered down her hands and followed the tracks she traced on his sides as she pulled his hips into hers.
"I didnt come to new york with the intention of flirting with danger, but danger found me." she leaned in her breath was warm as it ghosted across his lips "I don't care that your with the Alliance of Evil, I take what I want. And what I want is you."
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Her words rang in his ears, and his body shook as her scent invaded his nostrils. Placing a hand at her waist, he gradually took it down, touching her rear, as their lips came closer and closer, "And are you waiting for something, or are you just gonna take what you want?" he questioned her, with the intention of teasing. However, he didn't allow her to respond, as he pushed his lips forwards, so he could crush hers. She had caught his attention back when they had met, and Legion had not intention to let a woman like Alchemy escape his grasp. Attractive, bloodthirsty. He not only wanted her, but he needed her.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:11 pm

His hands felt amazing as they slipped down her body, before she could respond his lips were on hers tasting her and devouring her. She gasped softly as she pressed into his kiss with the same need and urgency. Her tongue explored his mouth and with a soft moan she felt his fangs brush against her lip. All logical thought fogged over in her mind all she knew was that she needed his lips, and hands she needed him with ever fiber of her being.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:18 am

Legion opened his mouth, to let out a low moan and to catch his breath. Alchemy knew how to work him the right way. More so than he expected. Pecking her lips softly, he then kissed her hard once more, like he wanted to devour her whole. His hands jumped down to her thighs, pressing her body against his own. The lust inside of him somehow grew bigger and bigger by the moment, as he unlocked their lips, only to swirl his tongue around hers in a circular motion. Pulling her body up by her thighs, Legion walked forwards, ramming her against the wall, grinning as he locked their lips once again. And then, the rain started to fall. Heavily. Every rain drop felt miniature hammers every time they hit the floor. Thud, thud, thud... was the sound that could be heard throughout the alley. That, and the sound of two lunatics caressing each other with their lips.

A Psychotic Attraction:

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 pm

She pressed into his every kiss meeting him moan for moan, as he picked her up she wrapped her legs around him tightly locking herself in place. In the moment he opened his eyes to slam her against the wall she opened her own and could see her own lust in his eyes she nipped at his lip and fell back into oblivion as he continued kissing her. Rain began to pour and her hair began to stick to her face and her shirt stuck to her thin frame but she barely noticed because all that existed was Legion. She kissed along his jaw to his neck nipping at the flesh as she went, she ground on him teasing him with her body as her hands pulled at his shirt to feel more of his skin before she kissed him on the lips once more with more aggression then before.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Running his hand around her torso, he grabbed hold of her collar, ripping her shirt apart, piece by piece, turning it into nothing but rags that laid on the floor, soaked with the rain. Placing a hand over her breast, he tightly pressed it, while he fiercely assaulted her lips, like she had done to him. As he slipped a hand inside her bra, his other hand unbuttoned her trousers, and he smirked as their lips danced together, like they were used to one another.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:47 pm

She hissed with pleasure as his cold hands touched her sensitive chest, she breathed heavily under the assault of kisses and the pleasure brought on from simply having his hands on her body. They moved in sync as she tore off his shirt the buttons snapping as it fell to the ground. Her fingers made quick work of his trousers as she let her fingers explore the curve of his hips, with a wicked grin into his kiss her hand touched his arousal teasing him.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:06 pm

Groaning slightly, his cold breath exited his lips before a grinned crept into his face. Getting rid of the rest of their clothes with speed no eye could match, Legion held Alchemy's free hand, ramming it against the wall and holding it against it. The rain poured down their bodies, as Legion brought his free hand down to lower back. Kissing her once again, he intertwined their tongues before thrusting his length into her body. Her heat let him feel like for once, he wasn't completely cold. Holding his blonde divinity against the wall, moans escaped them both, but they simply got muffled by the sound of rain falling.

When the sun came up, they laid on top of their soaked clothes, with Legion's trench coat over them. It had been a fantastic night, and Alchemy had made Legion feel differently then the other women he bedded. With this one, he not only had her already, but he still wanted her. He hadn't felt like that in a long time...
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:31 pm

She gasped loudly as he entered her, his lips crashed down on her and she was devoured like he was a starving man. She reciprocated his hungry attention kissing him and moving with his body the only sounds were there joined breathing and the rain.

As the sun crept over the city scape she sighed happily, she had been throughly loved the night before and her body was pleasantly sore. "Legion" she said with a soft yawn "Are we going to stay here all morning? Or are we somehow going to depart seeing as my clothes have been destroyed" she giggled softly and kissed his jaw line.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Legion held back a chuckle, and turned his head to Alchemy, flashing his fangs, "Forgot I'm a vampire did you," he teased her. Truth be told, his speed was incredible, it was his most trained vampire ability, with strength in a close second. He'd grab Alchemy and they'd be somewhere more private in no time. He'd easily steal clothes too. The joys of being a vampire were many.
Back to top Go down

Alchemy Lehnsherr

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 pm

Leaning over him she kissed him deeply her tongue brushing against his fangs, drawing away from him she grinned "How could I forget?" she stood up and wrapped herself in his coat, her boots were still securely tied and she ran a hand through her hair as she looked around "Gods its a good thing i wasn't overly attached to those clothing" she laughed
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:28 am

Pulling her body to him, he grumbled as he hugged her possessively. "It's a very good thing," he whispered. Feeling her naked chest against his sent a shiver up his spine. He was already insane, but Alchemy toned his insanity up even further. But that didn't mean he didn't like it. He found it all too exciting.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)    

Back to top Go down

Shadows and Lightning (NC-17)(Alchemy and Legion)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1