World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Night time testing (R)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Skye Perkins

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Night time testing (R)   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:32 pm

It was around 11 pm when Skye snuck out of the Brotherhood Mansion to do some night time practicing with her powers.  Even though she still had trouble controlling it, she found practicing in the park was better for she didn't break lights or windows.

So when she finally got the park it was empty.  She wore black hoody sweatshirt and when she saw that there was no one around, removed the hood.  Her bright blonde, electrified hair shined brightly in the night, almost like a beacon to her.  She could care less if anyone tried anything, she knew if they touched her they would be on the ground twitching.  She still couldn't control that part.   Her eyes were dim, well as dim as a dying flashlight.  Skye just smiled.  She liked being alone.  It wasn't cold and was perfect for practicing control.

She began to concentrate and pull some electricity into her palms.  Her hair sparked bright yellow streams that jumped into her hand.  She twirled it into a small ball and expanded it.  She looked up at a broken street light and threw the ball at it.  Before it hit the light, she pulled it back.  Skye grinned and did this a few more times before letting it hit.  Instead of lighting the street light, the glass broke and shattered.

"Shit..."
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Night time testing (R)   Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:16 pm

"Oie," said a shadow, lurking from place to place, "You're gonna wake people up," the Shadow spoke once more. It lurked around, before pouncing on top of street light. Someone in a close apartment opened their window, and turned on a powerful flashlight along with the lights in their room. The man in his apartment pointed the flashlight around, and soon it landed on Legion. He grinned, before disappearing from the man's sight. The frightened blonde man quickly closed his window, and his light went off.

Legion brought up his lighter, illuminating his face, still filled with blood, as he had fed on several mutants just minutes before. Good thing he wasn't thirsty anymore. "You should be careful. People aren't exactly fond of mutants nowadays," he said with a chuckle, as he lit up a cigarette.
Back to top Go down

Skye Perkins

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Night time testing (R)   Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Skye was startled when the shadow spoke to her and vanished.  She watched it move, than vanish after someone turned their lights on for a moment.  When he landed next to her with blood on his face, she backed up.

"I know people don't like our kind."  Was all she could muster as she looked at the blood.  Her yellow eyes glew brighter in fear but she remembered he couldn't touch her without getting electrocuted.  She breathed a sigh of relief.
"I guess you either like to paint your face red or you're a vampire mutant?"  Skye asked and lit up a small electrical ball in her hand to play with.  She also used it to keep the man in front of her back a bit.

"Honestly, I couldn't give two shits if humans hate me.  They locked me up long enough and tortured me enough."  Skye seemed to get a bit angry, her eyes were very bright now, almost like she was a human flashlight.  She wasn't sure what to do now, the man was creepy, but she had seen worse.
Back to top Go down

Legion Ronan Grimm

Alliance of Evil

PostSubject: Re: Night time testing (R)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:51 am

"You share my thoughts on them then," he instantly responded to her last two statements. She had figured out he was a vampire already, so no need to answer her. She knew damn right what he was, and he had already knew what he was anyway. No need to lose time on that. "I believe, they should be exterminated. They're an ancient race. Like the dinos. They need to be destroyed, so a new, better race can take over. They just lack the judgment to understand that." Honestly sharing his thoughts. He ignored the electricity around her, and focused on her eyes, taking a bow, "Legion Grimm, you?"
Back to top Go down

Skye Perkins

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Night time testing (R)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 am

The man was very interesting to say the least.  Skye had never seen someone so calm around her.  Well, besides Neal, but that man seemed crazy to begin with.  When he took a bow and introduced himself, she relaxed a bit, absorbing the electrical ball back into her body.

"Skye Perkins.  Or um, Live Wire I guess..."  She responded, studying the mans features.  She wasn't really sure on what to do now.  In a way she did like the way he thinks, agreeing with everything, but she wasn't going to admit that right away.

"You got some blood on your chin there."  Was all she could say after examining him.  It was to say the least, a strange encounter.  Skye was calm though around him.  She knew he couldn't hurt her without hurting himself so she started to smile a bit.

"So besides scaring the crap out of me and the asshole in the apartment over there, why are you in the park so late?  I have my reasons, but you don't look like your hunting me."  She said with a grin, almost like she was trying to joke with him, but was uneasy about it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time testing (R)   

Back to top Go down

Night time testing (R)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1