World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

a hot meal (pg 13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: a hot meal (pg 13)   Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Arabella's plane arrived in America. She was excited about her new adventure in a new country. The only things she had was her brother's bootcamp duffel bag and a backpack. She knew she was supposed to go straight to the school but where was the fun in that? She was starved and wanted American food.

She had the cab drop her off at a diner. It looked grungy and perfect. She went inside and sat at a booth with her bags. She looked over the menu and decided a burger and fries sounded divine. Her sisters would have a fit.
Back to top Go down

Kelly Andre Sharp

Hellfire Club

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 pm

It had been a while since he'd been here...

So many memories of the people he was with the last time surfaced as Kelly walked into the diner and picked a seat, he barely paid attention to the surroundings. When a waitress he didn't recognise approached him and asked if he would like to try the Cobb salad, he blinked and looked around, glancing at the young lady nearby with a huge bag under her seat to see if maybe the waitress was talking to her. Nope. The girl had her food- and it was suprisingly not the salad either.

"Do I look like a damn rabbit to you?" Kelly remarked to the waitress. It wasn't Natasha or Loika, which caused him to put forward that old A-hole attitude of his. The new waitress flinched and tried to stay composed while being verbally assulted by Kas.
"Roy Rogers with two sides of fries.. and for fuck's sake, tell the cook not to take it a second over medium-rare!"

Nodding frantically, the waitress scurried away to the kitchen. Kelly sighed profoundly and rested his elbows on the counter, rubbing both temples and trying to dredge up some patience, with little success.
Back to top Go down

Clementine Lockheart

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Clementine hated eating where she worked.   So Mel's did the trick from time to time.  Eating alone, dressed up in her usual work cloths, she really wasn't paying much attention to others.  When she noticed the young girl alone come in with a lot of bags she smiled slightly.  She loved seeing young kids on vacation, which is what she assumed the girl was on seeing as when she ordered her food she has that foreign accent.  Then, the man who decided to go angry at the waitress was over heard.  She frowned.  She knew how hard it was dealing with customers at her own bar, especially when they were drunk, but the man was just down right rude.  Still, it wasn't her place to be the one to interfere with others affairs.  Not this place.  At her own job, she would have flashed her fangs with a little venom dripping from them to set him straight.  But here, she didn't know what the reaction chain would be.
"What a jerk." She mumbled to herself and rolled her eyes.

Looking back to the younger woman, she decided to be kind.  She saw the girl had so many bags and must of just arrived.

"Hey, I'm sorry to bug you, but couldn't help but notice the luggage and your accent.  Just fly into New York?"  Clem was very forward with people she wanted to know more about.  She smiled politely, and was planning on buying the young woman's meal.  She did it at her job all the time when someone seems to be just in from the airport.  A little welcome to the city attitude.
Back to top Go down

Kelly Andre Sharp

Hellfire Club

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 pm

As if equipped with some kind of extra sense that let him know when someone was venting disapproval in his direction, Kelly glowered at the ginger who called him a jerk sitting on the other side of the little British blondie.

"I don't think she coulda walked here.." He remarked in a low, surreptuous tone. Who knows why or what sparked the need to start being an ass in public, but Kas didn't leave it half-done.
"Why are you so interested in an innocent young girl anyway? Looking for a soul to steal?"
Back to top Go down

Clementine Lockheart

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:49 pm

As soon as he spoke to her, Jessie got angry.  She could tell he was going to be a pain in the ass.  She turned away from the girl and glared at Kelly with her ocean blue eyes.  She walked closer to him, sitting right beside him and popped a small smile. Almost instantly, her fangs, sharp like that of a serpent, expanded out of her canines in anger.  She couldn't care less who saw it.  She really couldn't stand people like that who had to start fights.

"Maybe I'm a kind person who likes to treat people to their first dinners in New York, cause I serve at a bar downtown.  And people like you who have to be assholes at the servers just push my buttons."  A small drop of acid dripped down from her fangs and hit the floor, sizzling it before she popped them back in.  She didn't lift her gaze at all.  She was tired from working all day with people like him, and now she could say something because this wasn't a place she worked.  Not that stopped her before.  Her job knew she was a mutant and enjoyed when she scared the customers that were assholes.  It's why she got to run the bar alone at night sometimes.  But having this night off, Kelly was already ruining it.
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Arabella was eatting her burger with manners that would have sent her mother and sisters into a fit. It was so damn good though. She was enjoying it till some red headed woman walked up and started talking to her. She had already been thoroughly entertained by the snarky man in one of the other booths. " Listen love i dont need money or any shit and dont think about robbing me. Its bloody well obvious i just flew it. Geeze what a git."

She took another bite and smirked when the man really pissed her off. After finishing her bite of burger she got up and walked over to the both of then. She looked at the man and smirked. " Actually, thats my job." She reached out and touched the girl on the side of her head. Her eyes glazed over as she muttered something and just like that she trapped the red head's soul in a tattoo that showed up on her arm.

She watched the woman collapse to the floor and shrugged. " Ill put it back in a second. Just wanna show her who shes dealing with. Arabella Adair." She held out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down

Kelly Andre Sharp

Hellfire Club

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 pm

"Hey, whoa.. you..uh... might want to see a dentist."
THAT
was different

It wasn't so much the flashing of fangs that startled him; that had not been the first time Kelly provoked that kind of response. The fact the redhead would show him that scary smile here and now was worrisome. At least this was Mel's, and the usual crowd was used to strange shinanigans
Moreso was how the 'innocent young girl' responded.

The creepy ginger was out like a light, and the British blondie had a new tattoo.. with just a touch and a few whispered words!

"Um.. you'll forgive me if I pass on the handshake."
Laughing quietly as the situation became awkward, Kas glanced at Snake-Girl, marveling how peaceful she looked now, versus how bitchy she was a second ago. Then he smiled at Arabella.
"Kelly Sharp. You'll fit right in here."
Back to top Go down

Clementine Lockheart

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Jessie turned when the young woman came over to them.  She was still very angry, her skin glistened with acid as she fumed.  

"Wasn't going to rob you.  I work at a bar down town.  I always pay for first time meals with people who look like they just got in."  She then turned back to Kelly as he spoke about her needing a dentist and rolled her eyes just as the British kid touched her skin.  A soft sizzle came off, her skin with the acidity it was at had to of burned the girls skin as she did what ever it was she did to knock her out.  And just like that, Clem was on the floor, her skin burning the tiles with the acidity.
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 pm

" I am actually supposed to head straight to some place called Xaviers school for Gifted Youngsters. My dad went to school with a mate named Xavier when he was in university. Told me i was welcome when i was ready." Her finger stung a bit and she touched the newest tattoo on her body and did the same as before. Her eyes glazed over, she mutters something like a chant, and returned the girl's soul to her body.

" Best mind your own business from now on love. You may think your hot shit now but there's always going to be another mutant that is bigger and badder. Now bugger off." A tattoo of birds on her neck seemed to move a little as she went back to her table. " Wont make you shake my hand but you are welcome to join me mate." She said to the young man.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a hot meal (pg 13)   

Back to top Go down

a hot meal (pg 13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1