X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Pleasure and Payne [NC-17 at worst]

descriptionCompleteRe: Pleasure and Payne [NC-17 at worst]

more_horiz
Aramis was a little embarrassed about what had been asked. His face burned up slightly as he was forced to admit it. He, Archduke-heir Aramis Payne IV, a noble title...had only two pairs of clothing. Of them, they were all ragged and dirty some of them torn slightly. The apparel he wore now was in tact mostly, save for the jeans which seemed torn by design. He looked to Jon and with a little gulp he nodded. "Yeah, I-I mean no. I have another pair but it's...sort of torn up" He said. He had been living in the city for a month. He'd been kind of expecting it, though he had hoped to have found Xavier's Institute by now. Living on the streets definitely gave him some insight as to what had happened in the world outside of royal walls however. This experience is not one he would ever forget, especially not with such memorable characters. He slung the messenger bag over his shoulder and smiled as he decided to follow Jonathan's lead. Apparently he knew the guy, he was being all... nice to him. The ride there Aramis stuck to the back seat, chin planted in his palm as he looked out the window, a sinking feeling in his stomach...like he was being watched. His eyes shifting to steal a glance at Jonathan, whom he was pretty sure looking back at him occasionally, though be it coincidence or skill, he never actually say him looking back. Aramis did note the small pain Jonathan was feeling, and for whatever reason he decided to simply remove it for the male, save him some torment.

The interaction between Jon and this guy were almost...amusing to say the least, even Jon kissing him on the cheek after they arrived. It got Aramis' attention, and a stare of observation. Was this a relationship of sorts? It didn't matter, Aramis simply waited there awkwardly for Jonathan to wrap things up. It was an interesting place to be sure. Certainly not the luxury that Aramis was used to, but in all honestly he was perfectly alright with that. Even when he was back in England, he hated the pampered life, the struggles in the streets made him appreciate it, but surely there had to be a middle ground. This was apparently the very middle ground he imagined. He let out a deep exhale as he looked over the house. Jon appeared next to him, making him shiver a little, hating how people assumed they could simply sneak up on him. He looked to Jon with a little smirk, tolerating his little transgression. "Yeah... looks nice." Aramis said, secretly hoping to use this place as an excuse to take a proper bath or shower or anything that would let him get the grime off of him.

more_horiz
Jonathan had absently wondered if the small display of affection made Aramis uncomfortable in anyway, but it was a necessary show if he wanted to make sure that the male stayed his for a while longer, maybe even permanently. He was a sweet guy really, all smiles and whatnot. If Jonathan had not grown so used to manipulating people, plus other things, he would have actually fallen for the guy but that was a lot of ifs. Then came the small amount of guilt that caused his rather sure expression to waver for a moment before returning with a small amount of extra fervor, as he looked to the male and gauged his reaction to the place.

Something told him that the male had likely seen better, or maybe that was simply his imagination running wild. Regardless, Jonathan smirked as the male showed some satisfaction with the place and he crossed his arms, nodding in agreement. ”Alright, if you’ve been on the street then I would assume that you would want to take a proper bath. If that is the case then there is a shower in the house that is perfectly…useable. While you do that, I think I could whip up something as far as food goes.” Jonathan explained occasionally using his hands in the explanation, flowing into it seamlessly.

With that done he would turn around and make his way for the door, expecting Aramis to follow him promptly. Standing beyond the door was a clean looking hallway, one that branched off into a living room and a little further was a kitchen, along with a door that would lead eventually to the bathroom with a nice looking shower and bath tub. Everything was there for one to bathe, and that would likely be up to Aramis’ standards, though Jonathan made a beeline for the bedroom, one that he had placed a few stashes of clothing in. Aramis had stated that he did not have much in the way of clothing, and Jonathan did have some to spare, so there was no harm in sharing.

Once the male was in the shower or bath, he would heap a clean looking tank top and a pair of plaid shorts at the door, along with a clean pair of boxers; ones that he had made sure had never been worn before, in case the male wanted something clean to wear while Jonathan cleaned his current clothing. With that done, he would make his way to the kitchen where the male was standing, leaning against the counter and giving him the strangest look, though all it took was a kiss on the lips to fix it. ”Don’t be that way. A smile looks much cuter on you anyway.” Jonathan noted sweetly, rustling the guys hair up before he began to gather ingredients from around the kitchen. ”I know I owe you quite a bit, but we can work that out later, right?” he noted slyly as the male chuckled.

“We can.” The male admitted before going to watch tv in his living room and Jonathan could continue cooking.

more_horiz
Aramis made due with a shower. Normally he didn't mind the concept of a bath, but the thought of soaking in over a months worth of grime was more unbearable than he'd have liked to imagine. True enough, he certainly made a point to find a restroom or a place to try and "bathe" himself every other day, or skipping one due to rain. The thought of not being thoroughly washed in over a month though was not something he enjoyed. Of course he turned the heat up, letting the steam fill the area slightly, enjoying the heat that radiated from the water into the air. He stripped down and stepped into the shower, feeling the heat, but never any pain. He just stood there, eyes closed as he listened to his surroundings. The water pattering off of the strange plastic tub-flooring, the hissing from the showerhead, his breathing. He dropped his head and ran his hands through his hair a couple times, as if wringing the water out. He couldn't help but notice a large excess of thin crimson-pink water. He looked at it strangely and took a breath in as he reached off to the side for the soap. He lathered himself up and washed off, looking for more of the crimson-pink waters, but there were none to be found in surplus, meaning his body had not been injured, that he could tell.

The idea striking him he decided to slowly use his power to remove his own CIP, to which the second he did, he began to regret it. His head throbbed and his concentration wracked as he let out a little pained cry, nothing alarming but certainly something he didn't keep too hushed. He dropped to his knees with hands on the back of his head as his brain threatened unconsciousness. With what little focus he could retain he began to work his powers back to removing the pain from his body. With that finished, Aramis could look to find that the crimson flow fell over his front, the trails leading back up to his shoulders and around his neck, where a searching finger would find a rather substantial gash that had begun to clot over. He simply remained there, kneeling until he finished washing himself, making sure no more grease or grime was anywhere on him before he stepped out and began to dry off. He looked to the fogged mirror and wiped the steam from it, seeing his own reflection. He examined it for a moment, his already tanned skin was now akin to that of a lobster due to the heat of his shower. He also couldn't help but notice clothing had been presented to him. He inspected the boxers for a moment and arched an eyebrow with a puzzled expression on his face.

That's sweet and all, but I'll manage He thought, unsure if they had been worn. Not that it really would have mattered, but he was rather...strange when it came to matters of more private articles of clothing. He decided that he might as well 86 the boxers, after all if his pants were coming off he couldn't think of a reason why he'd need boxers, they'd just slow things down anyway. He slipped the plaid shorts, noting the fact that they were not like the jeans he had been wearing earlier, and his leggings were a bit more open. He thought about it again and resolved that he would simply watch himself, that way the only time anyone would be able to see anything is if he were crushing their throat in with his foot. With that suddenly violent thought surprising even Aramis himself, he took the wife-beater and walked out of the bathroom and followed his nose to the kitchen, where he saw Jon cooking. The smell made Aramis' stomach churn and roar, so his otherwise silent footsteps were rendered useless. Aramis scratched the back of his head, feeling the wound again as he apologized. "S-sorry." He stammered, he looked to his hand, a faint red to it as he sighed. He promptly took a napkin, wiped his hand clean and slipped the clean shirt on to cover himself as he took another napkin and held it against his head, hoping compression would help the wound heal.

more_horiz
Jonathans cooking skills had come with years on the road, learning and perfecting multiple recipes that had started off shoddy but gradually grew to become excellent. Now however he was a rather decent cook, and so he was hoping that the male thought he was as fine of a cook as many of the men that he…. copulated with did. While he could have prepared something complex, Jonathan opted for the simple Italian dish, spaghetti as some knew it. The sauce was easy enough to make and it did not require too much prep time as far as the blond was concerned, so maybe it would be mostly done before the male emerged from his shower. Of course the other male was likely watching some manner of contrived comedy show, but then again he did not have to worry about him, as he was rather deep under Jonathan’s control. While most were one night stands, others found themselves to be more permanents…thralls so to speak, and they required a lot of work to keep under his control.

Long noodles were boiling in a pot of water and he slowly worked on the sauce, eyes narrowed as a small amount of warm steam rose into his face and drew some perspiration from it. Jonathan hummed to himself as he went about, adding and tasting to make sure that everything was….well up to his standards, otherwise he would not even feed this to a dog, let alone another human being. What drew him from his thoughts was a voice stammering, a lilting accent adding a certain allure as his head turned to look at the now clean male. He was wearing the shorts, but as far as the shirt was concerned it was balled up in his hand, leaving the rest to…well admire if Jonathan were so inclined and he was not the type to take such an advantage. Of course it was a simple appraising glance but nothing that did not store up a decent mental image.

”I am unsure why you're apologizing, but its fine.” Jonathan said with a smirk, having not heard the male’s stomach growl as he gave the sauce a good stir before letting everything do whatever it was that it would do. While there was slight disappointment in him slipping on the shirt, part of him was concerned when the male pressed something against the back of his neck, much like some manner of compress. Was he bleeding, and how much was he bleeding if he was?

”You…okay?” He would venture to ask, hovering around in an attempt to see what he was pressing against, and wondering if he would have to do some manner of impromptu medical attention to the male, not that he was by any means a medical practitioner.

more_horiz
Aramis wasn't entirely sure how to answer the question placed before him. Honestly he wanted to give his normal response he would have given the next guy who asked him that, and that was quite simply" Yeah, just peachy. Just sitting here and picking bricks outta my head, don't mind the bloody napkins. If I pass out just go ahead and dig me up a ditch out back. However this male was... less irritating than the rest he had encountered. Granted it was very much a "sub-intellectual" question it was one of concern...and the man WAS helping him. He EARNED Aramis' appreciation, so he would think hard before letting his blue-blooded tongue fire out as sharp as a rapier. "Y-yeah I think I'll manage. That thing hit me a lot harder than I thought..." He said, wincing slightly, pretending to be in pain. He let out a slight hum as he looked over Jon for a moment, trying to decide if he should speak out about the comment made by the telepathic lizard.

"I'll be right back, will you excuse me for a second?." Aramis said, excusing himself for a moment, the request being mostly out of proper etiquette. Once he was gone, he would quickly fish a out his jeans and happily change from the plaid shorts to the jeans. True enough these things were not as clean as they could be, but this pair was the cleaner of the two, only used three days the entire time. With these jeans on, and the male feeling more properly clothed he returned out, taking more paper towels and napkins and pressing. Upon his return he sat down at the table and sat for a second in total silence, save for bubbles and boiling. He finally decided that he had the nerve to ask this "Jon" guy a question most people didn't have the gull to ask in this day and age. "So...you a mutant?" He asked, it was as casual and non-threatening as possible, as well as the most non-judgmental tone he'd probably used thus far. Part of Aramis was really hoping to hear a "yes" and yet part of him was hesitant to hear a "no". Regardless if he replied Yes Aramis' face would probably light up, after finally having found another mutant. If not he'd have to quickly diffuse the situation when it came to that.

more_horiz
While the yeah was slightly comforting, that did not really managed to explain more than the fact that he wasn’t expecting to die, and the redness on the napkin did show that he was bleeding from some kind of wound. Had he hurt himself more than Jon thought earlier in the whole encounter with the lizard man? Normally people would show some kind of indication of being hurt, usually through pain but this guy was not showing any sort of pain at all, granted now he seemed to be showing a small measure of it. The young seemingly English male asked to be excused and all Jon did was nod before returning to what he was doing, food seemingly almost done as he let the blue orbs scan over everything as he hummed to himself. For someone that was sixteen, something about the male appeared older than one would expect of a sixteen year old, but that was mostly poor expectations.

When he returned, he was dressed in jeans, Jonathan wondering if the clothes he had offered him were not sufficient or if it was something else entirely. Either way he would not bother himself with wondering what he had done wrong, putting the final touches on the food that they were supposed to be eating tonight and not really expecting the question that the male had asked next, having to actually consider an answer before giving one.  ”Am I a mutant? Yeah, I guess you could call me that.” Jonathan answered finishing off the food and then turning to the male as if wondering why he were asking the question, though his expression was a strange one.

His expression was much like a kid in a candy store, all bright and wide eyed, something that brought a sort of smile on the blonds face. Hell, he did not really realize the expression was there until it had formed, shaking his head bur retaining a smirk. ”What about you? Are you a mutant?” he would ask prepping himself a plate and then one for the younger male, sliding it along the main counter that dominated the center of the kitchen in the direction of the male as he chose to sit on a stool of sorts and simply waited for an answer.

more_horiz
"I-uh...well uh. Yeah, I-I am." He said, elated to have found another mutant. That means the lizard-telepath was correct and he did manipulate emotions...or "controlled" them. It was just like that that Aramis understood some of the events that had been going on earlier today. Allowing Aramis to understand that, he quickly began to formulate a counter-measure. He couldn't allow the man to be in control of him. The thought of it angered him, immensely even, however he had also noted that he had assisted him, therefore they had evened itself out. Aramis had finally reached the end of his lenience, however. He was friendly enough, and he was willing to attempt to stay friendly, but he wasn't going to fall under any devil-hormone magic anymore. The man could amp it up as much as he wanted, but Aramis was ready, mind still working and devising a way to combat any form of control over his emotions.

"This is too cool. So what do you do?" Aramis asked, truly and genuinely enthused over Jonathan, this was a first. He quickly took his plate of food and thanked Jon before properly showing restraint and eating in a proper fashion. The speed however was slightly more hasty, due to the hunger of the young male. He kept looking back to Jonathan and listened to his responses and observing him as best as he could, as well as keeping track of his own emotions and checking to make sure that the feelings he had were truly ones he believed that he would warrant or would feel at that moment in time. He truly liked Jon...but he didn't trust him.

more_horiz
So it appeared that he was dealing with some kind of mutant, something that pleased him ever so slightly, if only because he had never really encountered any other mutants. Even without pathokinesis he could sense an elation that radiated from the male, slowly tasting his food as he considered the male across from him and what he could do. Was it something that would potentially pose a threat if the male took a sour disposition? His mind was running over the possibilities of deadly abilities, and while he did not externally show it, internally Jonathan was a little more cautious around the male, and likely would be until he knew more about his powers. ”What do I do? That is actually a really good question, haven’t really considered the scope of all of what I could do.” Of course he had dabbled in the use of his powers, but nothing concrete was there as far as what they were called was concerned.

”I control the hormones within peoples bodies, and the results of that are usually varied. With time I could use it to turn someone….loyal.” He noted inclining his head towards the other room where the male was sitting, and watching television. ”Of course doing so is a long and tedious process, and they are never really fully under my control, but it…serves its purpose. And no, I haven’t messed with your emotions, hormones likely but those have already realigned themselves.” He explained, taking before taking another mouthful of the pasta, enjoying the taste immensely. ”And what about you? What sort of power do you have?” He would then venture to ask, leaning in closer with a more curious expression.

more_horiz
"W-wait a tick! You....uh... w-why did you mess with my-my-my hormones?" Aramis asked stuttering out of hesitence from wanting a response, considering how friendly he was feeling towards him earlier. Now he was on guard, but he wasn't exactly hostile...not yet. That was subject to change the moment the male tried to influence him. Though in the total truth the fact the man was forthright in his information, as well as admitting his use of 1/2 of his powers was enough to "buy" Aramis' respect if nothing else. Not many people would have confessed to screwing with your hormones. Unfortunately he noticed his "activity" with the man in the other room and their "relationship" which means that unfortunately Aramis almost found himself controlled or rather "influenced" into something that he himself had never considered nor cared for. He let out a little sigh, waiting for an answer before moving on to explain his own power.

"Uhm... well you know how after the Lizard guy said whatever to you, and you were hurt? The pain probably mysteriously vanished right? That's what I do." He said simply. Not that he particularly wanted to give away every aspect of his power. The male before him was forthright, and for that he certainly earned Aramis' respect and patience. Though that did not mean Aramis needed to be just as forthright. He said he took the pain away, so he was either s pain manipulator, or a walking narcotic. If asked if he was a pain manipulator he would simply smile and agree, though if he was asked if he was a walking narcotic he'd just shrug as if he didn't truly understand the nature of his powers. He also wanted to gauge this guys' reaction to such a power, it would be interesting to experiment with a guy like this, one who can control himself emotionally and hormonally. If he reacted ill, then there was no hope for Aramis in the world around them... if he tried to influence Aramis, he would unleash a radial wave of debilitating pain... if he reacted well to it then there was a chance that Aramis just made a friend, the term being loose at the moment. It was more like an ally.

more_horiz
Jonathan listened to the question directed towards him about why he had been messing with the males hormones, and his face instantly morphed into an expression that silently stated that it should be obvious. ’Well hormones usually govern many things in a person’s body, I was simply playing around with the ones that….well bring about desire of a more carnal variety.” He noted with a low smirk, choosing to word it differently than simply saying “I wanted dat ass”. With that out of the way, the male would give a glimpse into how his power worked and it was a rather vague glimpse, that suggested that the male did not want to tell him anymore than that or he simply did not trust him enough to give more; not that Jon could blame him. The blond was a manipulative, conniving slut as some had come to call him and every word was true.

Of course he was by no means amoral, but that did not mean that he wasn’t known for a little less then savory behavior to get what he needed to survive. Of course with that clue, and the fact that the lizard had broken out in a spontaneous fit of pain, he had more than enough to work on a guess for the males power. ”So, some kind of pain manipulation?” Jonathan would ask and the nod seemed to be all of the proof that he needed, the male reclining on the stool as he considered the danger that such a power held. If the male could take away pain from Jon, he could easily fill him with an unending amount of pain, and Jonathan hated pain of any kind, not that he would let that show in his rather calm expression. Part of him feared the power that the male wielded, one that would perhaps make his own power useless, considering how pain tended to scramble ones mind.

”I have to say that is quite the interesting power you have. Not something I would want to be on the wrong end of.” Jonathan admitted with a small smirk as he rested his chin on the palms of his hands.

more_horiz
It was enough for Aramis to go off of. The pause and the choice of words in saying "carnal" was enough to make Aramis just a little sick. He knew he couldn't trust affections, he knew that ultimately things like that led to the greatest pain of all. He also found himself amused. The wording was much more... suave and well placed then simply saying I messed with your hormones so I could end up making you moan because unfortunately that was the "crudeness" he now automatically would associate Jon with. Not that this affected his emotions at all, he was still very calm cool and collected...but he certainly saw Jon in a different light this much was certain. Of course, Aramis was probably equally as "red-flagged" when the concept of Pain manipulation was brought into the equation. Many people would be wary of the capability...or many would be idiots and claim that there was "Nothing I can't handle." as one man so kindly put it. To which he was made a fool of as Aramis left him writhing on the ground.

"Is there ever a "right end" of Pain?" Aramis asked with a bit of a smirk and an furled eyebrow and the other one arched. He was genuinely curious as to if there was a "good" pain. He suddenly remembered that this man does...things....that Aramis himself would not be proud of, granted it is for survival so it is more...permissible but the things he does would perhaps inspire...a more... desired pain."Nevermind, eighty six the question." he said hastily, and quickly regretting the usage of numbers. He simply returned to stuffing his mouth full of the delicious food that was prepared, taking time to savor and appreciate it, but still eating quickly enough that he didn't hope to be placed in any more odd situations on account of his own poor choice of wording. He dabbed his mouth with a napkin, before suddenly shifting and rubbing his mouth with it. The thought had just crossed his mind that eating so properly might cause some alarm.

"This is...really, really good." Aramis said casually, thoroughly enjoying the taste.

more_horiz
Jonathan wondered how the male would react to his attempt to get in his pants as the saying went, but there seemed to be no real reaction, externally speaking and he wouldn’t pry into his emotions. So instead he would simply lean back slightly and consider the males face, wondering if some glimmer of a clue would slip through; granted the idea that he could put Jon through unimaginable pain was enough to put him at unease, especially considering the types of pain there were for his body to feel. If anything, he considered the males power scarier than his own, granted Jon’s own power did have its malicious uses, but the male never really considered those in its use; only how he had been using it so far. The male would ask if there was a right side of pain and Jonathan was more than willing to give him an answer, considering he likely did not understand the question.

"The right side would be not on the receiving end of that power of yours."
He would note, making sure there was no real misunderstanding when it came to what he had said. Even if he was…likely a whore in the mind of the young male, he did what he had to do and if he enjoyed it that was all the better. Atleast the kid thought his cooking was good, considering that he had taken a while to perfect it. ”Thanks, it’s nice to see I didn’t hone my cooking skills for nothing.” Jonathan noted, rather seriously with a small smile as he finished off his plate and placing it in the sink to be dealt with later. ”Anyway if you’re planning to stay here, there is a guest bedroom I think you could occupy.” Jonathan offered off handidly, wondering if the male truly intended to stay here at least the night or if he just came for the food and shower.

more_horiz
"Oh erm. Yeah, thank you." He said, unsure of how to respond to the offer. He had not planned to impose as he already had, but he was almost safer with another mutant. Though safety was a lie....security was a scam. There was no such thing, and as such he knew that he would need to cut his ties. Though he felt more...inclined to remain here for a while more, maybe the night if he found himself too tired to be bothered to leave, but for now he would simply remain. Had he not been the curious type he'd have likely believed this to be part of Jonathan's mutation and act accordingly...though Aramis knew himself too well, and he knew his paranoia too well. Couple that with the fact he did not want to hurt Jon and you get the reaction he gives now. A thank you and a smile. He looked around a little and took a drink from his water. He cursed himself as he realized that the clear glass gave way to see his practically faded scar on his hand. He was almost wondering what he was supposed to say if they got mentioned, or the scars on his torso, because he did sort of walk out without a shirt on. Big mistake on his part.

more_horiz
A small smile worked its way across Jonathan’s lips as the male seemed to accept his offer, the accent only adding a certain sophisticated air about tit that he could come to respect. His attention would snap back to the male, as he seemed to physically appraise him once more, something glimmering through the glass he was holding catching his eyes. As faded as they were, they appeared to be some manner of scars, which brought up the mental question of how he had gotten the scars, and then he considered not asking the question; mind then snapping to earlier when the male had forgotten to wear a shirt and he had managed to look over scars on his torso as well. Once could say that his body had seen its fair share of pain, perhaps greater pain that Jonathan had felt within his life.

Avoiding mentioning a potential problem, Jonathan instead coughed lightly and popped his neck. ”If you want I can show you to your room for the night.” He offered, intentions actually not holding any sort of ulterior motive within them, save for perhaps showing the male to a warm bed; something he had likely not seen in a good few weeks.

more_horiz
"Uh...yeah sure. If you don't mind." Aramis said, at first he began to suspect something, but he already felt as though he knew Jon well enough, that he had learned enough to formulate and simulate Jon's responses and predict him. If he truly had any intentions beyond simply taking him to his room, he'd have been using his power earlier, or even now. That's another thing he began to notice, the scent of the ocean breeze wasn't nearly as strong as it was earlier. He almost began to wonder if that was because of the tasty food being cooked around him, or something else...something devil-hormone-magic related. He ultimately agreed and Jon would take him to the room. A nice little place really, honestly it was a pretty decent bedroom from what Aramis could tell. He liked this room much more than he liked his own across the pond. His was too big...and empty. It made him feel lonely, but this room made him feel... at home? He shook the thought off, knowing this would never be home for him and any sense of homely nature was just foolishness.

"Wow...this is nice." He said as he looked around. His father would have picked the place apart detail by detail. Then his brother would have agreed with his dad, and his mom would have told them to hush up and be grateful. Then his sister would have nudged into him because of her dislike for conflict. He closed his eyes. To the world around it was a single blink, but to hi...it was an eternity. He mentally heard them...their bickering, he mentally saw them there with him. Then when his eyes shut, for that fraction of a second he heard the voice of the devil himself. You want to pray like a Holy man? Then you can suffer like a holy man! He opened his eyes and his family was still there, bickering. He heard a gunshot and the vision of his mother faded away...and soon after her...everyone else. His heart sunk, his stomach threatened to jump from the confines of his body. He looked back to Jon and smiled, genuine and kind albeit broken. He nodded and with a breath in he looked back to the room.

"Thank you...you have no idea." He said, though it probably came across that "you have no idea how grateful I am" it also had a double meaning. In truth he was saying "You have no idea how much one kindness means". A Payne never forgets their pain... and a Payne never forgets their debts. He owed Jonathan, and maybe one day he could make it up to him, but for now he was content to converse with him and get settled in his room. "Erm...do you...by chance know where the school is around here?" He asked, though he was likely to be mistaken for public schooling.

more_horiz
The male would agree to the escort to his room, and so the male would lead him on, moving through one of the narrow hallways until they were there. The room itself was a simple one but something about it had a comfort to it, something that Jonathan could not deny, save for the niceties that the master bed room had. The fact that the male was pleased with the arrangement seemed to make Jonathan happier in some small way, if only because of a manner of self-gratification, or whatever one called the good feeling you get when you helped someone. ”Glad you like it. The bathroom is just down the hall and if you feel hungry, feel free to raid the fridge.” Jon would note, however he was taken somewhat back by the….grateful words, or words that sounded grateful. However he asked about something, about the location of a school and that made the male cock his head to the side.

”The location of the school? Well, that all depends on what you’re lookin for. I don’t really know where any public schools are, unless you’re looking for that Institute with all of the mutants. If that’s the case, I think I could find its location for you.” Jonathan admitted with a smirk, crossing arms over his chest as he looked to the male and gauged his reaction.

more_horiz
So Jon knew well enough where Aramis was headed now. That was something new, a stroke of luck. Though he should have figured that a mutant would know where the mutant school was at. Aramis smiled and let out a chuckle as he nodded and seemed to lighten up a little, though the thought that the male not only knew but was willing to help him find it was wonderful in it's own right. "That would be wonderful thanks! If I could just get a street address or a borough that it may be in it would be great." He said, genuinely happy that someone might be able to help him navigate or move towards a dang direction of mutant-kind. He had already been all through Manhatten and The Bronx, but if they hadn't been there then it would explain his lofty searching skills...if they had been places he over looked well he then would need to find some way in order to ensure that never happened again.

"I can even get there myself easily, I just need to know what area, ya' know?" He reaffirmed, sort of desiring the ability to make it there himself, if not because he was quite certain that if his father wanted him dead then the last thing he wanted to do was put someone who was helping him in danger. He would also need to make sure he eventually repay all this. If he kept asking for help like this someone might construe him as weak. We can't have that can we?

more_horiz
More good news for his fine English acquaintance. It seemed that Jonathan was just a fount of useful information, or he was a potential fount of venereal diseases, but it was one of the two. ”I should be able to get you something more concrete in the morning, might take a little time for me to….gather information.” There had to be something on the location of the institute, considering that it was a building in new York, so the internet would have something on it. ”Well….not to seem rude or anything, but I likely have to attend to a certain someone before they get irritable. So I’ll leave you to get comfortable in your room.” Jonathan noted offering a smile before darting from the room and wandering back through the kitchen, where he ran into the male that actually owned the house. His face was rather unamused, though upon releasing the oceanic scent he softened up slightly, Jonathan wrapping his arms around him and smiling widely.

”Sorry about….neglecting you. Would have been rude to just bring him here and not even acquaint him with the place before I gave you the attention that you deserve.” His voice was smooth as water, each words holding a certain allure to it. ”Unless you have any objections of course.” The male of course did not, and so Jonathan did what he did best, controlling and manipulating a person through their hormones; for both of their benefit.

The time that passed was around four hours, a light rain beginning to fall outside and Jonathan sitting at the kitchen table, tapping away on a laptop with a pair of spectacles on, ones that hung on the bridge of his nose until pressed upwards. He was dressed in a thin white t-shirt and boxers covered in hearts, the low rhythmic tapping of keys the only sound one could hear above the pattering rain. Likely both Aramis and the other male asleep, one now blissful and even more under his control and the other perhaps a friend to him. His blond hair was a slight mess on his head, though he managed to mostly bring it under control by raking fingers through it.

more_horiz
Aramis woke up to the light rain tapping. He looked to the clock, realizing it was still just late night, closing in on the morning hour of 12:00am. He looked out and smiled widely with the rain coming. He opened the window and saw out to find the healthy drizzle was barely picking up, but it still boded well for him. He moved back in and closed the window going for the boxers before remembering they didn't belong to him and so he tossed them aside, grabbing the jeans and cramming them on as he stepped out into the hallway. He stepped out and down the hallway quietly as possible before he opened the front door and stepped out onto the little patio they had. He stepped from the patio and walked out slightly into the rain, keeping to concrete and black-top as to not get mud on his feet and save the issue of messing up a floor when he would eventually traverse to his room.

He actually made a point to sit in the rain and smile as he closed his eyes and turned up to the sky. Maybe it was just because he had a warm house to go into after, or a decent bed waiting for him and he didn't need to worry about sleeping on wet clothing...but for the first time since he came to this damn country he was able to be in the rain. He loved it...genuinely and truly loved it. Rain was the perfect weather in his opinion, though his reasoning was secret to even his sister. He laughed a little as he felt the rain hitting him as he turned his head down and looked about the area, looking for signs of anyone else. No one...nothing...just him and the rain, utterly perfect. He smiled enjoying the fact that the rain was nice and warm, like shower water. In fact if it kept it up he might count his as tomorrows shower. He chuckled at the thought of what his mother used to say to him when he went out in the rain. Just like that...gone. He sighed and cringed slightly as he moved his arms back and used them to post himself up as he looked around, water pelting him.

He should probably return inside and go to bed, he'd have a big day tomorrow. He was going to need to find another place to sleep, another struggle for food to eat. He couldn't say here... he may have wanted to, in some weird way, but he couldn't. He knew he couldn't. He'd overstay his welcome, and then what would he do? He sighed as he stood up. His goal after standing would be to stay on the porch while he "air-dried" enough to step into the house and then he'd go back to the room and sleep, unless he got stopped in between check points, in which plans were subject to change.

more_horiz
Jonathan blinked a couple of times, the glare from the laptops screening irritating his eyes slightly, though he had gotten the information that he wanted. With a press of a button, a paper would be printed out with all of the information that Aramis would need to reach the Xavier instate as it was called, and then he could do what he wanted from there. With that small bit of work done, Jonathan would likely relax a little more before he called it a night, and likely would send the male on his way. Part of him wanted to delay that, but he could not afford to press the hospitality of the one that had so graciously allowed the male to stay there in the first place. Well, not like Jon couldn’t have gotten what he wanted with a few more hours of working with his hormones, but that would have to wait until he was awake.

”Hmmmm, maybe I should enjoy the rain while its there.” Jonathan considered, standing to his feet and slowly walking to the patio that would allow him to bask in the misty droplets falling from the sky. Of course he usually hated the cold and things that made him feel cold, but he would make an exception for the rain; something that had almost a cleansing property to it. What he found himself with was nearly walking into Aramis, who was dripping wet and shirtless, the droplets falling down his torso and the scars now more visible than before. The blond would not starw at them, but look to the males face and smile lightly. ”Couldn’t sleep either?” He would ask, not really worried about his lack of pants.

more_horiz
Well he wasn't exactly headed in, but he was certainly air-drying himself, which when he nearly ran into Jon he was shocked. He stepped back quickly and looked at him, heart freezing scared that he was in trouble for leaving. Mostly because he always got in trouble for things like that growing up. He had a strict curfew. Granted, he forgot he was with people who lived under the philosophy of "I don't care." and he could find some solace in that soon enough. Jon seemed to look him over quickly as if inspecting what he had almost run into. Aramis instinctively burned a bright red and smiled timidly. He would have apologized, but the man spoke first. Something about how neither of them could sleep. Not that Aramis couldn't sleep, it was that he heard rain, and rain was his favorite weather. Though he opted to simply shrug and smile. "I-I uh, I guess you could say that." He said, stepping back and sitting down on the white wicker chair and leaning back, looking down and finding himself red and embarrassed form his scars. He crossed his rams and conveniently let one go limp slightly as to cover both the bullet hole and the stab-wound.

"I uh... didn't wake you, did I?" He asked, the fact he felt bad seeped through his voice, looking really sorry. He noticed that Jon himself was underdressed to, it made him feel awkward, yet somehow safer. And worst comes to worst he could fall back on the geeky glasses that Jon was wearing. Looked good on him, yeah... make him look nerdy, Hell yeah! The nerdy look made Aramis smile slightly, it was the exact opposite that he strived for. He tried to keep himself tough and acting macho and big-bad like, but he was too prim, proper and honestly he was too nice to be big and bad. Though he found himself wondering more frequently why he bothered being nice. The thought was almost...unnerving. Why did he bother to be so nice or try to be proper when others around him just spit on him or kick him while he was down. He looked to Jon, still feeling bad and thinking he woke him up. This guy was nice...okay sure his power was... of putting...or on putting, depending on his mood with you. But he was still a nice enough guy... he helped him. This guy was perhaps the most useful and "nice" guy he'd met in a long, long time. Here he was, waking him up and asking things of him like information. Aramis would repay this debt. Not because his honor demanded it...but because this person deserved it. This person would have been a friend... in another life, perhaps.

more_horiz
So he was not the only one that was having trouble sleeping tonight? Not that Jonathan was really planning to sleep, as he was working on finding the address for the place that Aramis was looking for. Now that was all neatly typed on a piece of printer paper set upon the table next to the laptop, ready to be read. The male would shrug, a smile forming upon his lips and taking a seat in a white wicker chair, something about that smile melting his cold interior. ”Wake me? Nah, you didn’t’ wake me at all.” Jonathan admitted shaking his head, making sure that he did not end up throwing his glasses off by mistake. ”I was up looking something up on the internet, for you actually. You did want the address and I so happen to have found it.” he would brag, reclining against the wall a yawning lightly, pressing the palm of his hand over his mouth.

”I bet you think I look pretty nerdy with the glasses on.” He noted absently, chuckling lightly to himself as he adjusted the spectacles. ”I usually wear contacts but I guess I have to take them out eventually.”

more_horiz
"Really? Damn, you... you didn't HAVE to do that...erm. Thanks...again eh-hehe." Aramis would say quite quickly as he chuckled nervously. He was starting to rack up quite the mental I.O.U list for this guy, even if he wasn't keeping one. He proceeded to watch the male as he sat back and put the palm of his hand to his mouth, or his mouth into his hand, however you chose to perceive it. He found it rather amusing that he apparently had this person...Jonathan...wrong. He thought Jon was a whore, and well...even if he was he was a good one. Not that Aramis would know about the caliber of his performance, but he knew that he was a "good" person to help him like this.

"No they look good. Well I mean, they look nice. I'm trying to say that you can pull glasses off rather well." Aramis said, after the third time he finally got things right and he rolled his eyes with a chuckle. This having to watch ones wording was getting tricky, especially for a tired and half-minded Aramis. He closed his eyes and sighed, looking back out at the rain, the rain was picking up. He smiled, he loved the rain, best times ever. Though it was strange. He just sat down next to this guy...who followed him onto the bus...and followed him off. Now they had fought of a lizard telepath, and found him a home for the evening...and he turned out to be decent company, when he wasn't trying to make Aramis feel awkward or anything like that. "Rain's my favorite... It's refreshing, cleansing I guess. Maybe it's just me, I dunno." He said as he yawned and leaned back into the chair, placing the back of his head into his hands and kicking back to relax, completely forgetting about the faded scars, the slightly lighter circular skin of a gun-shot and the stab wound also the same. He healed rather well, but that aside he still would be surprised to recall them when and if he did. In truth, Aramis was beginning to fade as he watched the rain and occasionally looked to Jon to check and see if he was still there...as if he were afraid he would leave, even if that was or wasn't the case.

more_horiz
He did not have to do it, but Jon felt like helping the guy, which was enough of a reason within his own mind. How the guy was acting however was endearing actually, the nervous chuckling and that small smile that set it all together. Luckily however the guy seemed to like his look with the glasses, even though he had to work over his wording a good three times before he seemed to be satisfied with it, or he simply found glasses attractive. ”I look good in them?” Jonathan questioned with a grin wider than he had intended it to be. ”Well that’s a relief.” He added as he watched the rain that had begun to increase in intensity outside, a small smirk forming upon his lips as his mind…went back a little. Something about the rain brought him back, to a happier time when…he had first felt a real sense of happiness in years.

When he had come to New York, it was raining, just like now actually and his hair was getting damp, yet the sight of the great city was enough to bring tears to his eyes. The young mutant had been overcome by what he saw, and remembering now only really reawakened those strange feelings. The mal removed his glasses for a moment and rubbed his eyes, feeling a very minute amount of moisture that had clung to his fingers. ”It’s not just you….I guess.” Jonathan noted seemed to trail off before saying the second part of his sentence. He would turn and his eyes fell upon the scare, one of them looking like some kind of bullet wound right over his heart, though he would not ask into where it came from.

”Well I think I should get some sleep, its already late and I’m sure you would want to….get to the institute as early as possible.” Jonathan noted with a small smirk.

more_horiz
"Yeah... excellent point. I'd sit here and dry off a little first though. Don't want to drag any puddles inside with me." Aramis said as he opened his eyes and looked to Jon, his attention only three quarters there. " Evening Jon." He said with a "child like" happiness as it seemed they'd be off, though that was mostly because he was used to saying it to his sister and brother in a really happy and cheery tone. He simply would sit there as his eyes closed and he listened to the rain. He was in no real danger of falling asleep out there, he was still decently awake. Though he still had a good five minutes before he was dry enough to return inside. He'd simply wait until he was dry enough, getting to bed as soon as possible, though he saw a piece of paper on the kitchen counter, and a cell phone and keys. Aramis rubbed his eyes and he walked on the balls of his toes, moving quietly as if walking on hip toes, as he took hold of the paper.

After seeing it was quite obviously the directions to the Xavier institute, Aramis would take it and fold it over twice, as a perfect square. He then looked to the cellphone and his eye twitched as he found himself unusually nosey. He flipped open the phone and held the OK button to gain access, to which he went to contacts. He was curious as to if he found Jon's phone, though he doubted it. It didn't seem like the one he used earlier. Thus it's not the same phone ya bleedin' twit. he cursed himself for being so stupid, though there was a stray thought he decided to divulge into. He cycled through the contacts until he found Jon's name. Thankfully the man didn't know too many Jon's...just the one he knew in fact.

He closed the phone and put it back exactly where it was, not messing with the keys as he made his way back to the spare bedroom and slept. He'd probably be gone in the morning, before they woke up, unless Jon was the type to wake up at 5 am. He'd eat light, and he'd take nothing but what he brought and leaving behind anything and everything that didn't belong to him, save for a directions and a number.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum