X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCat on the couch (Pg-13 at worst)

more_horiz
Soft black feet padded through the entrance hall of the first floor as golden feline eyes looked around.  It was a small black feline that was on the prowl throughout the first floor looking for a place to lay down.  She was a beautiful cat, moving in silence past students and other objects.  She had spotted her victim, a couch perfect to sleep on.

Jessie was well known to be the one mutant who almost always was in cat forum at the school.  She preferred it that way.  Of course Vitalè would be the one mutant Jessie would be in her human form for no matter what.  As she reached the couch, the beautiful cat meowed loudly and jumped up, landing on the top of the couch with perfection.  She stretched and curled herself up and laid down.  She did not shut her eyes at first, she watched everyone around her before slowly, her eyes began to close.

descriptionCompleteRe: Cat on the couch (Pg-13 at worst)

more_horiz
Cat on the couch (Pg-13 at worst) T6qtsg

Mackenzie brought her coloring book and crayons with her into one of the lounges of the school. Mommy was at work so she stayed at the school instead of being alone at the house. Now that Jason had buried the dark part of her deep in her mind she was more in control. She was...finally able to feel nice. Like a kid.

She stopped when she saw the cat for a moment. Mommy never let her have a pet. Especially cats. She reached out with her mind and sensed the cat's thoughts. She sighed sadly. It wasnt a real cat. Maybe she could just pretend today. She put her things on the couch and sat down. She started coloring in her princess coloring book and began chatting away to the pretty kitty with her mind. She was back to rarely talking with her real voice. " I know you arent a real cat but ive never been this close to one before. You look kind of like my stuffed cat Mr Boots. My daddy gave him to me. My daddy died. He got shot in the head. My mommy is really sad." She chatted away to the cat like it was an old friend while she colored.

more_horiz
Jessie's eyes opened when she heard the young girls voice in her heard and she meowed softly, understanding what it was like to loose family.  Although, Jessie was the one to have almost killed her brother and was abandoned by her parents, she knew and felt the child's pain.  The feline senses gave her that ability to feel sad and heartache of humans. She jumped down from the top of the couch and walked over to Mackenzie and walked onto the young girls lap and began to purr, responding in her mind to her.

'I don't mind you petting me.  I think of myself as a cat more than a person.  I could be your pet if you'd like.  Not all the time of course but when you're sad and need a pet the most I can be there for you.  Any color and type that you want sweet little girl.'

Jessie purred louder and licked Mackenzie's hand after speaking in her mind. Her eyes shifted to green as she rubbed her face onto the girls hand, becoming like a real cat for her to make the girl smile brighter.

more_horiz
Mackenzie was coloring the princess's dress when i she felt the cat rub against her hand. " My mommy doesnt like pets. My mommy is a wolf so she really doesnt like cats. You couldnt be my all the time cat. Im Sorry."

She thought about the day daddy gave her Mr Boots. She had the blessing/curse of remembering everything since birth. She remembered everything in her life that had happened. Mr Boots had been through everything with her, even when the bad man was trying to kill them. She had lost her stuffed cat in the accident. Daddy had gotten him back for her. Thinking about daddy made her sad and she started to cry a little while petting the cat girl. " My name is Mackenzie." She said softly.

more_horiz
Jessie blinked in understanding, nodding her little head as she curled up o the little girls lap.  She meowed again softly.
"My name is Jessie. And I could be your pet when your alone here.  Like secret friends if you'd like.  Also, your daddy was a very brave man.  You are a very brave little girl too."  Jessie thought back and licked the girls hand in affection and looked at the drawing, smiling in her mind.  Jessie knew Mackenzie's dad and mother, and she knew what had happened, feeling horrible for the girl to have lost her father like she had at such a young age. No one should loose their father like that.  She purred loudly and contently, acting like a regular cat for the girl as she made herself fit  better into her lap.

more_horiz
Mackenzie shrugged and looked around at the other students in the school. She hated being a freak. They were all freaks here but she felt like a super freak. " Everyone dies sometime. I miss him and i know he was brave. I just wish mommy wasnt so sad." She let the cat get comfortable on her lap. " Why are you being so nice to me? Most of the other kids dont like me because i can be in their heads and because of the way i was before. You seem to not mind me at all."

more_horiz
She sighed as her cat form, feeling sad that Mackenzie's mom was so sad still.  She would of thought that the girls mother would put on a stronge face around her daughter, but i was not her life and she didn't know. 'Your mom will be sad for a while, she loved your dad.  It will take time, but you will she she will get happier around you soon, and things will be back to normal in a way.  She loves you.'

Jessie looked up at the girl, her question was one that made her slightly sad.  She hated to hear that Mackenzie was disliked.  She really hated seeing others who were mutants just like they all were bully one another.

'I like talking with you.  Not many people want to talk to me either.  I have problems speaking in my human form and talking to someone like this is nice.  You are a sweet little girl, and if others are bothering you I will do something about it if you want.  I can turn into large animals and scare them away.' Jessie smiled in the back of her mind and purred softer now, her eyes shifting to blue to be calming and sweet.

more_horiz
" I can talk with a real voice. Mommy and daddy used to try and get me to talk with my real voice but they gave up. I just dont like it. I like using my mind. I wish sometimes i didnt hear what everyone was thinking though." She petted the cat more and smiled a little.

" My mommy turns into a big wolf. Shes really pretty when she does. Sometimes she lets me ride on her back when we are going home or coming to the school. We live in a house in the woods outside of the school." She stopped petting the cat for a second. [i]" I could stop them if i wanted to... i dont just read minds. I can control people. Animals too."

more_horiz
Jessie loved the feeling of being pet.  She didn't know why, possibly because she had spent so much time tapped into the animal form that she felt like a real cat, but s the girl pet her, her purrs got louder and she listened intently, letting Mackenzie vent and talk to her.  She didn't mind.  She enjoyed talking to someone even if it was someone as young as Mackenzie.

'I've seen your mom's form it really is pretty.  I don't think I could copy such a beauty.  You are lucky to have the gifts that you do and should speak the way you want to, although you should talk normally sometimes too.  I have to when I'm in regular form even if I don't like it.  It's just the way the world works.  Not everyone likes hearing someone in their head you know?'  Jessie meowed softly and turned her body so her belly was facing up as she was being pet until Mackenzie stopped when she spoke about stopping others if she wanted.  She blinked softly and turned back over. 'I'd ask you not to control me if possible please.  I think that is a great talent but I like to be in control of myself.' She laughed in her mind softly, joking slightly with the young mutant to try and get her to smile more.

more_horiz
Mackenzie smirked and set down her crayon. She picked up the cat and looked it in the eyes, locking eye contact with it. " When i set you down you will go over to logan, scratch him on the leg, and come back." She was pushing into the cat's mind, showing off her fun powers.

more_horiz
Jessie groaned when the young girl lifted her, but her eyes locked onto hers as Mackenzie used her power to control her.  Something that Jessie had asked her not to do, she had done.  She felt the urge that when Mackenzie put her down she would find Logan, scratch him, and return.  But for now, Jessie was still held.  She growled slightly in her distaste of being held while the young mutant forced her will into her mind.

more_horiz
Mackenzie gently put the cat down on the floor. She was a little girl with alot of power. She wasnt doing it to hurt the cat. She was doing it to prove a point. After she set it down she continued to hold onto it and look into its eyes. " You will not look for logan and scratch him. Instead you will do whatever the hell you want to do." She released her from her control and let go. " You got to show your powers. I wanted to show mine. You felt me in your head."

more_horiz
Jessie looked at the little girl and meowed, slowly shifting back to her human form.  Lucky for Mackenzie, Jessie was wearing the enchanted bra and panties hat Vitale had enchanted for her to chit in and out of.  As she finished shifting to her human form she smile at Mackenzie and looked own grinning.

"Want to see... bigger?" She asked and slowly, black fur began to re-cover the woman's body, her legs shifted to large legs, giant paws grew out of the paws and soon her eyes were blue ad large.  She became that of a large panther.  The size of her was large, color beautiful velvet black.  She looked at the little girl and nudged her.

'You said you ride your mom in her wolf form, would you like to ride on my back?  I am very fast, Plus I can climb it could be fun.'

more_horiz
Loika had a long day at work. Lots of annoying customers and at one point her ass had been grabbed and a few tables stiffed her on tips. When she stopped at the mansion on her way home to get mack she sensed another animal in the house.

She growled when she walked into the lounge and saw a panther. She dropped her backpack and shifted to her wolf form. She put herself between mack and the panther protectively.

more_horiz
Jessie's eyes widened as she saw Loika turn into a wolf and protectively step in front of her daughter and backed up.  She lowered her head submissively and shifted back to her human form also as fast, to try and calm Mackenzie's mother.

"Sorry.... I was....playing with Mackenzie....I wanted to show her...bigger than cat..."  Jessie said, her face red slightly embarrassed, understanding why the girls mother would be protective since she did not know what had been happening throughout the day.

more_horiz
Loika's ears went back. It took her a moment to realize she was another x student and not someone trying to kill the last of her family. Her eyes looked sad as she turned back to mack and nodded. She waited  her daughter to put her things in her backpack then let her hop on mommy's back.

more_horiz
Mack hopped onto mommy's back. It was better not to argue with her. She was tired from a long day at work. Mack could pick up fragments from her mind and it wasnt an enjoyable night. She shrugged at the panther apologetically and held on to her mom's fur. Mommy's wolf was big enough to ride on. She was the size of a big jungle cat.

more_horiz
Jessie watched the two leave and waved the to the little girl.  She sifted back into a black cat and leapt up and onto the couch and curled up for a nap

(Thread finished?)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum