X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteAftereffects [MA-15]

more_horiz
Jonathan sighed annoyed, looking at the now empty guest room with a certain amount of disappointment. Of course he had expected the male to be gone as soon as he had woken up, but not so early. It had been a while since he had what one would call a friend, and to see them gone so soon was somewhat sad, male crossing arms over his chest as he would flick the light off and turn around, retreating to the kitchen only dressed in simple boxers and a white t-shirt as he dug through the refrigerator. While cooking could have been something that he could have done, it would have been funner to simply go out and eat, his friend after all did know of a place that he would be willing to take Jon to for some manner of date. Of course there was no romance there, but then again there was nothing wrong with a date anyway.

”Ah, hello you.” Jonathan said in the usual cheerful voice, making sure that the usual dose of control would leak through as the male seemed to react positively with a smile. ”I was thinking we could...go out for something to eat, staying home can be so droll.” He noted tracing a finger along the males chest slowly, pausing in the center before he pulled away and reclined against the bar that dominated the center of the kitchen. While Jonathan was ready to go nowhere, this male was the opposite and that fixed half of the problem.

“I don't see why not.” The male would answer nodding a couple of times as Jonathan would walk to the shared room and pick something out as far as clothing went, which boiled down to faded blue jeans and a simple button up shirt that would go unbuttoned over his under shirt. When he was sure that he had been properly dressed, Jonathan would follow the male as the two would walk out the front door and into the vehicle, driving off to a place of his choice. At this point he was trusting that the male would chose somewhere good, even though it was not likely that he would betray him anyway. At this point he was what one would call a functioning thrall, willing to do anything that Jonathan asked, short of dying for him.

Where they arrived was a place called Mel's diner, small but something about it was homey in a weird way. Radiating from him was a strange aura, one that smelt of an ocean, smooth and calming. Walking through the front door with the male next to him, Jonathan would pick himself a seat at one of the tables and allow his thrall to sit beside him, thumbing through the menu looking for something that would interest him; Jon would do the same.

descriptionCompleteRe: Aftereffects [MA-15]

more_horiz
Loika checked her tables to make sure all of her customers had full drinks and happy bellies. She hoped Mack and the boys were behaving themselves. She checked her phone for texts then one of the other girls let her know she had a table.

She grabbed her note pad and wandered over to the boys sitting at the table. She blew her bangs out of her face and tipped her head as she pulled her pen from her apron. " What can i get ya fellas? I dont recommend the chicken. Its a bit dry today. The philly steak sandwhiches are pretty good though and our fries are fresh cut from potatoes. Ya need a few minutes to decide?"

more_horiz
Clementine didn't always like to eat where she worked and had heard great things about Mel's.  She decided why not try it and went inside just as the two gentlemen were being served and smiled.  They seemed happy.  She wished she could get that happiness achieved one day.

She headed to the counter seats and sat down with the menu and looked it over and sighed.  She hoped the day would go smoothly and the food would be good.  She also thought about asking to join the two gentlemen.  They were both cute, and who didn't like a pretty red head joining the mix?  She didn't get up right away only glanced over a few times, feeling attraction pulled to the one male, something about him pulling her.  She winked at him and sent a flirty sexy smile his way and waited to be served.

more_horiz
Mel's Diner, in the brief period of time Rozmer had spent in New York, this had become one of his favorite spots. And why you might ask? Well, it was no secret that Rozmer had a sweet tooth and Mel's served one of the best wild-berry pies around. And so he often frequented the diner, always to savor that sweet sweet flavor.

Today was no different. After a greeting a few of the students at the Institute that morning he quickly appeared in an alley just outside of the diner's entrance. People in this reality were touchy about power usage out in the open and he didn't want to scare any of the locals. Exiting the alley, he dropped a few dollars in the cup of a homeless man and entered the establishment. The familiar bell signaled his entrance as the intoxicating aroma coming from the kitchen wafted to his nostrils. With his appetite now whetted he began to scan the place for a seat. There were a few of the usual customers scattered about the place, a couple at the far end attending to their menus and a rather attractive redhead. Rozmer couldn't place it but there was something about her that seemed to draw him in, an almost oceanic aroma. A sweet girl and a sweet treat sounded good to him and so Rozmer sat down at the counter next to the red head. "Is this seat taken?" he asked with a smile, picking up a menu despite having already made his choice. Offering out a hand he introduced himself. "You know, I don't normally do this but I couldn't help but notice you when I came in. My name's Rozmer, I hope I'm not disturbing anything." He uttered the last bit jokingly, noticing her flirtatious smile cast at the one of the two men at an adjacent table.

more_horiz
When Rozmer sat down next to her and spoke, it snapped Clem out of her trance she had with the one male who seemed to pull her in with some type of odor.  She turned to face the new voice, oceanic blue eyes looking at the man next to her and cast he same smile right at him.  She blushed slightly, not used to someone just coming up and introducing themself to her outside the bar she worked at.  She looked him up and down and too his hand.

"I'm Clementine.  Nice to meet you Rozmer.  And you may sit, the seat isn't take.  I'm alone.  You aren't bothering me at all."  She said keeping her smile up and pulled her hand back after flashing some teeth in her last smile.  Her eyes flicked to a greenish hue for a split second when she did so but they were back to blue just as fast.  Nerves always made her powers expose tiny things every so often.  The man next to her was just as attractive as the males at the table she was eyeing before.  She couldn't hep be be flattered that he introduced himself to her and sparked a conversation.

more_horiz
As he offered a hand and his name the female seemed to snap to her senses, as though she had completely zoned out on the other male. Rozmer would have believed himself dead on arrival were it not for the same look of attraction being turned on him. Ah, so he did have her attention. But the smile contained more than he had anticipated. Rather sharp fangs seemed to elongate from her canines only to disappear back into her grin. Her eyes did the same turning a yellowish-green and becoming almost catlike for a moment. For a moment Rozmer was caught off guard but quickly recovered. He had yet to get used to this whole hidden power thing. In so many other realities it hit you square in the face that a person was a mutant or monster or whatever it was called in that reality. Here anyone could be a mutant and until they showed you, either by a slip up like this or by show of force, there was literally no way to tell. Okay, so she was a mutant, no big deal, and the flush on her face seemed to communicate that her show of fangs was not malicious. With that said he relaxed and decided to continue the conversation. "It's very nice to meet you as well Clementine" he smiled. "That's an interesting name, Clementine" Rozmer chewed it over on his lips "I can't say I've ever met anyone with it, and coming from me that's saying something." Rozmer laughed at his little quip, even if it made little sense to her. "And don't worry about the you-know-what" he remarked pointing to his own canines and eyes "I don't think anyone else saw. Besides, I wouldn't exactly be one to judge." With that he set his left hand on the table and allowed it to pass right through. Rozmer figured that she had showed him her mutation, it was only fair that he return the favor.

more_horiz
"My parents were hippies so they named me after a fruit.  They said if I ever had a sibling they would of been Peaches for girl and Avocado for a boy.  So I guess I drew the lucky name card.  My friends an boss call me Clem though."  She smiled again with a small laugh, hr face lighting up slightly until he pointed out something she didn't even do on purpose.

Clementine didn't even know that she had done what he did until he pointed it out and her face turned away with a red blush.  She didn't even know it happened nor did she want to reveal that.  It was a horrible habit when she was nervous and it showed.  At her own bar, she wasn't afraid to show off the fangs because it was a small crowd and it kept people from wanting to rob the place.  But this wasn't her bar.  This wasn't a small place.

more_horiz
Loika left the men with a few more minutes to decide and trotted back behind the counter. She laid a menu down in from of the girl along with a glass of water. She nodded at rozmer and got his pie out. She set it down in front of him and wiped her hands on a towel. "Just the usual pie today roz or you want something else? How about you red? What will you have?"

more_horiz
Clem laughed when Loika approached and seemed to know her new seat friend and smiled, "It's actually Clementine miss, not red and I'll take an orange soda with the ground round steak medium-well.  Thank you."  She smiled and handed the menu back.  She liked how fast she was greeted and thought to herself that she would leave a nice tip for her server.  Clementine was kind like that to servers who remembered their customers like the man next to her.  She smiles and looked back to him.

"And I think I'l have one of the Pie's he's having it looks really good.  What is your name by the way?  I like to know my waitress' name.  I'm a bar tender downtown, so I know how rough it can be, don't worry I'm a good tipper."  She smiled politely, hoping Loika was a conversationalist.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum