X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteWhats your poison ( R)

more_horiz
Jake was getting stir crazy at home. As anxious as it made him to leave he needed to let loose a little. He craved a drink and moderate human interaction. He left Jax home with a nice beef femur and went out.

He went to a semi nice bar. He didnt need one of those fru fru clubs but he also didn't need to be hastled by bikers because he looked like a pretty boy. Who knows. Maybe he would have some fun with a pretty girl.

He sat down at the bar and ordered a guiness. While waiting for his drink he watched a show about cars on the television over the bar. He was dressed in jeans and a tshirt.

descriptionCompleteRe: Whats your poison ( R)

more_horiz
Clementine was working in the bar that Jake was at.  The order for his drink came in and the red haired mutant grabbed a bottle of the guiness and walked over placing it down on a coaster for Jake and smiled sweetly and flirty.

"Here you go sweetie.  It's on the house." She said, liking to give the first drink to someone for free sometimes if they were someone she found attractive.  Jake was that type of person to Clem.  She winked at him and turned back to the bar but did it slowly in case he wanted to talk to her.

more_horiz
Jake was honorable....and also distracted with the tv show. He tossed the money for the beer on the counter without looking away from the show. They were talking about classic car engines and he couldnt help himself. He took out his cigarettes and lighter without having to look for them.

more_horiz
Clementine served a few more customers som of their drinks before returning to Jake and flashed a flirty smile, one that she used to get tips.  Her eyes sparkled their green shade a bit brighter as she did so.  It was subtle but if he had looked when she came by it would of been noticeable.

"Want a refill?  I have to charge for it unless I can get a number. I'm sorry, I don't usually flirt with customers but there is just something about you that I just can't seem to stay away from." She blushed a little and bit her bottom lip as she smiled at Jake.

more_horiz
Jake was enthralled in the show. He loved cars. Once the show's credits started to roll he looked away and looked at the money he put down for the first drink and shoved it closer at her. He finally noticed she was there." Oh hello there pigeon. Still working on this one but keep em comin."

He was usually on it but didnt seem to notice anything that just happened. The girl was looking at him strange. He looked around the bar to see if she was looking at someone else. Nope it was him. He took a long drink off of his bottle and sighed.

more_horiz
Lakai walked into the bar. She wore another of her suggestive skirts and skin tight tops. She had been tracking this one a while. He was new to the evolution but he was still choosing the wrong side. Pity. He was cute as hell. 

She strutted up to the bar and sat on the stool next to him. She stretched and groaned before ordering a cupcake vodka.

more_horiz
Jake looked at the girl next to him. Dayum. Her outfit left little to the imagination. Little frabric covered her legs or her rearend for that matter. He checked her out then returned to his drink. All the females seemed very into him tonight.More than usual. He chocked it up to good looks and back to the tv.

He began to think. Something didnt feel right about the girl. He had never seen her in here before. He pretended to be interested in the tv but he could see a small dagger in her boot. It might be time to pay up and go. Could be his paranoia but he needed be safe rather than sorry.

more_horiz
Lakai looked over at the guy. She could feel his anxiety. She was going to have to work fast. Though it could work to her advantage if she could corner him in the parking lot. She winked at him and sipped on her straw seductively. "Ya look a little lonely there sweetcheeks. Want me to help remedy that for you?l

more_horiz
"Nah i got a piece of tail waiting for me at home darlin but thanks. Have a good night and be careful." He paid for his second drink and gave the redhead a very generous tip. Afterwords he winked at both ladies and headed out the door.

more_horiz
Now was her chance. She could sense his anxiety. Hse vaguely remembered this one from russia. He had been taken like her. Difference she was strong where he was weak. She let him leave ahead of her before paying for her own drink and sliding off the stool. She recieved a few looks from curious male customers but she just winked and wiggled her butt as she walked out.

She followed after him into the partking lot. Shr looked around to make sure no one was nearby. She didnt see or smell anyone. It was time to make her move. She shifted to a wolf and trotted after him in the dark.

more_horiz
Jake's paranoia was legit this time. She was following him. Normally hed be flattered but he had a feeling she wasnt looking for a good time. If she was she would have said something. 

He played with his zippo in his hand and headed down an alley. He knew she would follow him down that way. Once he was halfway through the alley he turned around to face her. "Can i help you with something sweetheart?" He was glad jax wasnt with him but he wished he had his car.

more_horiz
She was carrying her dagger in her mouth. She put it down and wolfy smiled." You can die along with all of your evolution friends."

As much as she loved playing games she was done playing with this had to end soon.she still had things to do. She picked the dagger back up and bolted after him.

more_horiz
Jake was expecting this. He wasnt expecting her to be so blunt and fast. Girls like her liked playing games. When she ran for him he had no choice but to run. He had no weapons on him at hand. He began running through the maze of alleys. He either had to loose her or find a cab. 

He turned a sharp corner and tripped over trashcans. He fell down hard and scrambled to get back up again. He could see a street up ahead with a few cabs waiting for fares. So close yet so far.

more_horiz
Lakai's vision and heightened senses gave herthe advantage in these dark alleys. She chased him through the alleys. He wasnt makey this fun. She liked it better when they screamed, cried, begged for their life. She was trying to herd him to a more secluded spot.

She caught a break when he went down. She shifted back as she lept over the trashcans and pinned him to the ground. "I would say it isnt personal. But it is." She used her dagger and started to stab him multiple times.

more_horiz
Jake felt the blade. The girl wasnt well versed in knives otherwise she would have known that the blad wasnt doing much damage. It hurt and if she used it the right way she could kill him. For now though it was pissing him off more than anything.

He tried to punch her off but he felt awkward punching a naked girl. He put his hands on the ground and they glowed before a spike of cement came out of the ground to stab her. 

He used his opportunity to get away and ran out of the alley. He shoved money to the cab and told him to take him to amy's place.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum