X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Just needing to get away (R at worst)

descriptionCompleteRe: Just needing to get away (R at worst)

more_horiz
Shikon laughed at Amelia's comment about burning off his shirt. He smiled as he kissed her back. It was nice. The day was already starting off really well. "Well I guess I'll just need to learn to be faster."

He walked over to the door and looked out the peephole. Seemed as if no one was even in the hotel. Looking at Amelia he smiled again. "I'm surprised the room ins't more scorched than this. We played with fire last night. A lot of fire actually."  
Shikon chuckled at his own joke. "Yea, we'll have to sneak out if we don't want to pay extra, and it would a lot of extra for the number we did on this room." 
Shikon winked at Amelia

more_horiz
Amelia laughed a little bit at his comments and lit a fire ball in her hands and leaned back.  She winked and began to giggle.  "We could always double the damage and run while the fire is burning."  She grinned and put the fire ball onto the beds sheets and stood up,  She walked over to Shikon, half jumping into his arms and kissed him passionately before taking his hands and running to the window.  She opened it and began to descend out of the room quickly, her eyes bright red now.

"Hurry up baby, I want to watch he show from a far.  This place is about to really go up in flames." Amelia said with a mischievous grin as the ire suddenly exploded into a giant ball into the room, breaking the glass.

more_horiz
Shikon watched the room go up in flames, and added his own touch to the flames. There was a blue tint thrown in. Now the flames were glowing a bright blue, and orange. He jumped out the window with Amelia and led the two of them away from the building. "I haven't set a building on fire in ages! That was great Amelia!"

Shikon was laughing while he led them away from the burning building. It was nice to see.

more_horiz
Amelia giggled when he added his own flames and jumped with hr.  She grabbed his hands and ran with him, enjoying their destruction.  She was having so much fun with Shikon that her smile didn't seem to falter or fade.  It was wide and she just kept giggling as she heard the fire trucks approach.

"Always a shame when they come to put out our flames isn't it?  Want to have a little bit more fun and make it hard for the fire to go out?"  She asked and a small fire ball suddenly appeared in her hands.  Her red streaks in her hair suddenly lit up as well, her eyes glowing red.  She was so excited to be playing with her lames that everything responded in turn.

more_horiz
Shikon was laughing hard and was about to join Amelia when he felt his phone go off. He ignored it at first, but went to check the message that was left. He unlocked his phone and saw it was Loika who had called. A sinking feeling made itself known in the pit of his stomach. He turned around to Amelia and smiled.

"That was fun while it lasted, but I've got some business to take care of. I'll catch you around sometime. Have fun, stay safe and keep setting things on fire haha!" 
Shikon laughed loudly before he waved and walked off whistling.

more_horiz
Amelia frowned when he said he had to leave, the flames suddenly dying down at the building as the firefighters began to get a hold of the flames.  She sighed, not wanting the night to end and nodded.

"Right.. See you."  She said, a bit upset he didn't ask for her number or anything.  She sighed ad turned to head home to her sister and aunt.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum