X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Fresh Meat (R at worst)

descriptionCompleteRe: Fresh Meat (R at worst)

more_horiz
Thana looked around as suddenly a stack of people arrived, and not really knowing what else to do she curled up on the couch after looking subtly around her. She had been about to answer when Shikon had for her, and instead just nodded. She felt so out of place with this many people , were they all mutants? Plus she had on HIS giant oversized shirt, and she had just met his girlfriend which made it even worse.

" M-most people call me Red ." She told everyone, biting her lip and not knowing what else to say to everyone and instead looked around her again.

more_horiz
"Don't flatter yourself, Shikon. You have long ways to go before anyone here is your 'two bit whore', well maybe except for Laika. She's doing a really good job with the...well, you figure out the rest, you are a smart kid." she said smiling.

Deep inside thought, she had bigger plans for Shikon, she was going to kill him. And the only thing that stood between him and that goal was Lakai. She'd have to eliminate her somehow. It wasn't going to be easy, but Adrienne would find someone else to do her dirty work, even if she had to kill in a process.

"Don't worry sweet cheeks, this place is not as fun as it looks and no one here acts as a family. More like dog eat dog world, everyone fends for themselves. Don't feel out of place if Shikon abandons you two days later. That's just what he does. He comes and goes, just ask Lakai here."

more_horiz
Lakai followed shikon to his chair and sat on the arm of it. She crossed her legs so as to not flash her panties but her skirt was so short it was still pretty revealing. She ran her fingers through his hair and smirked when he spoke. "Perfect. We have little red and a big bad wolf." She giggled and slid off of the arm of the chair onto shikon's .

"Adrienne im hearing alot of talking but really all i hear is buzz...buzz...buzz. like a bug. A gnat. You dont want to be here? Well nobody needs you here. Simple as that. Plenty of other places for you to go." She spoke like she was talking to a child.

more_horiz
Shikon rolled his neck and there were loud popping sounds. "Not my fault if you don't like it here. If you hate me so much then why not fight me one day? We can't be a family with people like you always trying to destroy it Adrienne. If you think you can do a better job then by all means fight me and prove you're better than I am."

Shikon turned his head to look at Thana and smiled at her. "I promised I would help you develop your powers and I keep my promises. You're free to come and go as you please. When you want to train you just let me know, and I'll help you. And if I'm not around then Lakai can help you just as well. She has power absorption so she can get a feel for your powers then show you what to do."

Shikon yawned again and shifted his gaze once again on Adrienne. He flashed a devil's smirk and his eyes turned ice blue. So Adrienne, when would you like to fight? Or are you going to be the coward you always are and run away and get someone else to do your dirty work?"

more_horiz
Adrienne chuckled with exaggeration. "I hate to admit it, but a little whore was right all along," said Adrienne using Lakai as a reference. "The Brotherhood is just a circus. No wonder it has failed so many times. I think it's time for me to find a different home. One where I am running my own show, one where things get done. You all just sit around and hope for something exciting to happen."

She summoned all her strength and released her force field unexpectedly. It wasn't big enough to kill anyone, but strong enough to repel people away from her. "I can now see this was a waste of my time to even considered joining this pity party. The only thing I am regret is making a poor decision."

With that, Adrienne began to walk toward the door. "You have nothing else to offer."

more_horiz
As the seeming fight between Shikon and the other girl grew Thana quietly and unnoticedly slipped outside to have a smoke. Everything was running through her head at once, could she trust Shikon? Could she trust anyone? As she sat on the steps she thought over what her options were, she had vowed to come here as she had lost but that didn't mean she felt safe . True she didn't exactly have a place to compare it to, but she knew there was discontentment here she could feel it.

Quietly puffing away on her cigarette Thana thought over her options and thought over her injuries, she wouldn't be able to fight for at least three days. And would have to re strengthen her wrist, the ribs she could deal with even though they were painful. The wrist however was a nuisance.

more_horiz
Shikon yawned and watched as Adrienne left. He didn't really care that much so he stretched out in the chair he was in. He looked around and noticed Thana wasn't in the room anymore. He shrugged, and got up and checked outside. "Those things will kill you. Smoking is bad for the lungs." He laughed and sat on the stairs next to her. He also figured Lakai would be out to join them in a moment. She knew he was the leader, and he couldn't shirk his duties as one.

more_horiz
lakai glared as they walked away. The jealous and angry wolf inside was stirring. She pranced after them and stood in the doorway. She glared back and fourth between them. Adrienne's words were getting to her. She hated being ignored. " When you are done with your whore ill be in OUR bed." She crossed her arms over her chest and glared once more before heading upstairs to their bed.

more_horiz
Thana looked up as she heard Shikon speak, before smiling sadly. " Hey if I can survive the MRD wanting me dead I think I should get to choose what I die from, and I wouldn't care if it was smoking." She answered, before hearing the girl come out and call her a whore before looking down sadly and said nothing. Maybe it was a mistake her coming here, there was a lot of tension and she didn't like it.

more_horiz
Shikon sighed and threw a fireball into the air. "Don't worry about Lakai, she's just shaken up. You're welcome to stay, or you can go I won't force you stay." Shikon yawned and stood back up and turned around to the door. "I should go check on her. Stay or go, the choice is yours, but I hope you stay. You'd be a nice addition to the house. And there aren't many of us here so you'd have your own room."

Shikonn put his hands behind his head, and walked back inside leaving Thana there on the steps. He left the door purposely ajar so that she would know that she was welcome in the house. He even went so far as to place a house key next to the door inside on the counter. The choice was all up to her though. Shikon couldn't make her stay if she didn't want to.

more_horiz
When shikon made it to their room lakai was already in bed. The old lakai would have been laying suggestively in bed wearing something very revealing. Instead she was laying on her side wearing a tshirt an a pair of shikon's pajama pants. Her bag was on the floor near the foot of the bed. It was amazing how fast she had fallen asleep. Her side rose and fell slowly with her breathing as she slept. She was curled up in almost a fetal position on top of the blankets. Her hospital bracelet was still on her wrist.

more_horiz
Thana heard Shikon and nodded softly, before hearing him leave and go back inside. For almost half an hour, and four cigarettes later she finally came to a choice. " What the hell." She thought to herself, before walking back inside and looked at the key that he offered on the bench and took it before looking at the cupboards and findin a glass and getting herself some water from the tap. Then while she waited she looked in the medicine box, most of the stuff was actually useful and she found the things she was looking for.

She took several different tablets and crushed them and added water, keeping note of what she took so she could replace it later. Then she Unsplinted her wrist and sat down and checked it out, the bone was fine it would heal but the gash would need stitching. Quickly she dug around the medical box and found a clean needle and some thread and began swiftly and expertly stitching her wrist. She didn't know what else to do so went through and organised the medical gear properly. Just a habit. That was after she applied the crushed tablet paste to where she had stitched. She wouldn't bother with a splint, it would just annoy her and while she was grateful for Shikons work she was a street fighter and needed both hands to fight death cage matches .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum