X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionAmelia's Sister EmptyAmelia's Sister

more_horiz
I would like to put a request for someone to make Amelia's Ice powered sister Sophia Xavier, who has blonde hair with blue streaks that turn into like snow flakes that float over them when her powers activate she also has brown eyes that turn blue with powers activated and she is kinda of like Elsa from that kid movie Frozen with her powers.  She also is a bit like Bobby Drake with making her body into Ice.  She's more of a calm civil let talk things out girl too.  Older than Amelia and the two bat heads a lot.  Would be nice to have someone create her, you can change personality and name if need be.  And no they are not related to Charles Xavier.  Let me know

descriptionAmelia's Sister EmptyRe: Amelia's Sister

more_horiz
I could make her for you?

more_horiz
that would be awesome!

more_horiz
I'll work on creating her and what not by the end of this week. Hope thats alright ^^

more_horiz
NO problem :)

more_horiz
still in progress but I kept sophia just made it her middle name. perhaps its the name only her sister calls her by. Full name is Aurora Sophia Xavier. Making her 27. I will clear the powers with admins and put up what I have thought up or you have given so far.

Did you have a faceclaim for her or should i start looking?

^^

your friendly goofball kris aka kristin

more_horiz
I had no faceclaim, so really it's free rain for you :)

more_horiz
I finished her. I had a friend make the avatar picture with the snowpale blue streaks in it. I hope you like her. ^_^ just gotta wait for the final approvals then we can rp the sisters with each other.

kris aka kristin

more_horiz
I like!

more_horiz
I'm glad ^_^

kris aka kristin

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum