X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletecollecting the marbles (r)

more_horiz
Lakai stood in her new room and stared out of the window. She had been moved to a new room. She was no longer in the padded room and she didnt have to be in a straight jacket but she wasnt yet allowed to be out with the other patients. She was dealing with drug withdrawls and hallucinations. They were trying to figure out jow best to medicate her but her natural high temp was burning off the meds pretty fast. "Shut up mother i dont want to hear it today! You touch me and ill slap the shit out of you!" 

She often hallucinated her mother while she was here. Despite the chilly room she wa  sweating and kept scratching her arms. She started to pace the room and yell.

descriptionCompleteRe: collecting the marbles (r)

more_horiz
"Her condition is not improving as fast as we'd hoped," said the doctor. "She is more stable since the day we have accepted."
"Is there any unusual requests she's been making?"
"Well, she--" the doctor hesitate, looking at Jason.
"You don't have to lie to me doctor. It shows on your face."
"She is asking if you can support her in her treatment."
Jason took a moment to process what he has heard. Then, he looked up and smiled. "I don't see why not."
"I don't think it would be a good idea, Mr. Andrews."
"Why's that?" Jason replied.
"We are trying to minimize how much contact she has with her loved ones. They might be trying to sway her from the treatment,"
"I know Lakai," said Jason. "She won't open up to anyone. I'll be surprised if she eve talks to me at all."
"Well, then it's fine with me," replied doctor.
"Thank you, Doctor."
"And thank you for helping her out, god knows she needs it."

Jason stood up and shook doctor's hand as he smiled and walked out from his office, toward Lakai's room, he still remembered and needn't any help of finding it. Upon entering, Jason stood outside of her door and looked at her. She was a mess.
Shut up mother i dont want to hear it today! You touch me and ill slap the shit out of you!"

Door opened and Jason entered. He stood and looked at her, not saying anything.
"Hello, Lakai," he simply said. "It's a very narrow road to travel by and you are doing great. What you are experiencing isn't real. The effects of meds and detox are working within your system. You are doing fine."

more_horiz
Lakai stopped pacing and turned to face him. She had cut her arms and legs up pretty badly before  was admitted. The cuts had healed but the scars were there. She recognized him and pointed to an empty chair next to her bed. "Tell her to leave she is not supposed to be here. She womt leave and shes saying really bad things!"

more_horiz
"Tell her to leave she is not supposed to be here. She womt leave and shes saying really bad things!"

Jason sighted.
He was not really a counseling type of person. While he could help people with advice, he didn't know anything about how to help Lakai. Her condition was not something he has come across very often. He felt lost and hopeless. What used to be a good person, was now a lost soul in a world of misunderstanding. Jason wasn't sure if his advice would even work, he had no experience in this sort of thing.

"Maybe you should talk to her, explain yourself." said Jason, half defeated. "Try to make her understand."

I wish I could help you, Lakai. I really do.

more_horiz
Lakai looked at him like the little girl she was. She put up a front and acted like a big tough girl but really she was just a scared and hurt 15 year old. "You will stay with me while i talk to her? Please dont leave me alone with her." 

She walked to jason and took his hands. She put his hands on her head so he could see. Her mind was a very scrambled place but her memories of her mother werere clear. The day the men took loika lakai had been very upset. She was 5. Every time she cried thier mother hit her hands with a wooden spoon. As she grew she despirately tried to win her mother's affection but only recieved more pyscial abuse. When she tried to get her attention her mother didnt care. Often she was hit with a curling iron, hrr hair brushed roughly until hair was pulled out, and cooften she was locked in a stall in their barn. Most of this happened when her father was away. 

" she wasnt a good mom mr andrews. Shes still alive too."

more_horiz
"Yes, I'll be right here," said Jason as he listened to her shattered, fragmented voice. It might take much longer then Jason has anticipated. But what happenes when she gets better? When she no longer struggles with herself. "Would it help, if I showed you some good time you had?"

Jason didn't want Lakai returning to her sick, evil ways when she got out of St. Dymphna. Because he would then be just wasting his time helping her, only to set her back to the streets of New York. "Lakai, promise me you won't kill anymore people, unless an attempt is made on your life? Promise me,"

more_horiz
Lakai let go him and paced a few times. She chewed her nails while she thought about it. "No more killing and i get out. I want out of here they give me  so many pills in here it messes with everything- MOTHER SHUT UP IM TALKING!"  She turned and yelled at ths chair halfway through her sentence.

"Lakai amethyst Faelith i did not say anything and you will not speak to me in such a manner unless uou want smacked so hard your ugly eyes are both one color." The real Mrs. Faelith stood in the doorway of the room. She was head to toe in expensive clothes and jewelry. Her hair was platinum blonde and perfect as well. The only way she looked like the girls was her tall slender bodytype. Lakai looked from the empty chair to the doorway and growled. "Get. Out. Of here. Now."

"Darling dont growl you are not an animal and ill be here if i like. I am you mother and still your legal guardian after all."

more_horiz
Jason raced to the door, and tried to restrain Lakai's mother.
"Ms. Faelith, you need go," said Jason, "You need to leave us, we are having a counseling session and it's private. If you want a session of your own, call my office." Now he was just being an ass indirectly. Jason turned to look at Lakai.

"Lakai, calm down. Just breath and tell me about the happiest time of your life, tell me everything."

Jason turned to her mother again. "Go, get out of here, Ms. Faelith. Your presence won't help her, she'll only revert back to her way. Now go."

Last edited by Jason Andrews on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Lakai's rage hit a breaking point. All of the shit her mother put her through, all of her memories were too much. She snarled and let out a howl. She gave in and let herself change into a wolf. She shook her head like she was trying.to get something out of her ears. She was resisting attacking but she wanted to see her mother suffer.

"Get your hands off of me! Are you a freak like her? I wont have a freak touch me! Do you know who i am? I am her mother and legal guardian! I have a right to be here!" The woman yelled. Her entire attitude and dress said she felt she was better than everyone else.

Lakai lunged for her. "Thats a lie and you know it! Ive been emancipated! Loika and logan told you to leave us alone at dad's funeral! You just want my inheritance!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum