X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

let it snow (pg13)

descriptionCompleteRe: let it snow (pg13)

more_horiz
When she got silent and didn't say anything, Chris was initially worried and when she stepped closer his worry grew to if she was going to slap him and tell him to leave and that she thought he was crazy for even saying such things. All that aside, he did like her tremendously and had a feeling she liked him too not just by what Alec said but how she acted around him and looked at him. When all else failed, he went off logic: if she didn't care then she'd not have been so upset by what he said to her outside.

When she placed her hands on his face, he simply stood still not knowing what to expect and if she planned to take his soul he wasn't going to stop her. But rather than that, it didn't happen and he only felt like she was looking at his past. He couldn't hide the bad parts of his past but did his best to think about everything else not wanting her to see the people he killed in the war; it wasn't relevant to anything since she already knew that much about him.

Hearing he words gave him reassurance and a smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "Nor I you. I told you I don't plan on leaving and I won't so long as it's within my power to not do so. But is it so wrong to want the one woman I care about to be safe from obvious danger? Like I said... if I lost you - I don't wanna think about it..."

descriptionCompleteRe: let it snow (pg13)

more_horiz
Ari felt a pang of guilt. She was in love with him too. He had already lost someone dear to him and he was doomed to loose her as well. Someday her powers would kill her. She looked up at him to say something and she could feel the heat in her cheeks as she blushed. She hadnt realized how close they were standing but she was close enough to really see his eyes. She could feel her heart beating a little faster. She wanted to say something, anything. But she couldnt seem to find her ability to form a simple sentence. She felt so much adrenalin she thought she was going to explode. He called her a woman. referred to her as a woman. Whereas everyone else in her life treated her like a child or like a valuable and delicate doll.

She opened her mouth to say something but nothing would come out. She was starting to fear he would think she was some kind of idiot or something. " You have beautiful eyes." She blurted out and felt like more of an idiot.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum