X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionThe morning after.  EmptyThe morning after.

more_horiz
Waking up in a new bed was a regular thing for Thana, as was waking up sore and stinging. She quickly got up and went to the small bathroom that was next to her room. Had a quick shower, and put Shikons giant oversized shirt back on. Her hair she couldn't do much with so put it up in a hair tie. Shikons shirt was so huge it went to her knees and completely covered both arms. Not knowing what else to do she washed and dried her face, her neck was still burnt but tyre wasn't much else that was an option. Then she made her way down to the kitchen, hoping to ask one of the females if she could burrow a jumper and pants.

Making her way to what she figured was the kitchen from what she had seen the previous afternoon and night. Then sat down on a stool, and winced as she did then noticed she wasn't alone.

descriptionThe morning after.  EmptyRe: The morning after.

more_horiz
Brotherhood Mansion. The place where he would go. Neal was desperate to see a glance of the world he had used to belong to. He took steps closer, staring at the old Mansion. The abode he missed dearly.  His friends, or more accurately in his case, his servants were just beyond that, a world of mutants, of superhumans.

Neal was now fully decided to live in the Mansion again. He was tired walking along the road and looked at the people who were once so scared of him, now happy with his absence. Neal snapped his fingers on his left hand and generated lightning pulse. It was an old habit, and eventually he stopped, instead manually opening the iron gates, glaring at the porch before quickly going to the front door, hoping to surprise someone from inside.

Neal had just made his way to the kitchen when a rustle stopped him. There was  woman sitting on a stool. He stood frozen in place for a moment before he turned towards her, carefully pulling off his gloves as he did, recalling if he knew her. Who the hell she was? Some human who thought it was
awesome to live where radical and notorious mutants reside?

He stopped for a moment and realized this might be some good opportunity to terrorize a woman again. Neal did not lose his charm in him, even behind the beard and wild hair. "Oh... my dear lass..." He said, smiling and walking towards her, exaggerating the smile a bit so as to appear more strange and dangerous. "This place is currently being occupied by my ghost pals." He glanced around the kitchen as if he was clairvoyantly seeing things that are invisible in naked eye.

Well it might help if he played it up. Acting like a madman usually got people to go away and fear you. "Yes by my ghost pals. Hideous, lonely ex-Brotherhood members who met with an early death from bullying and terrorizing. And you know why? Because they choose to live here with me." He said, grinning like a madman.

more_horiz
Thana turned and looked as she saw the boy speak, who the hell was he? She said nothing and listened to his bitchings and banterings. Thana supposed he was trying to be all secretive and sexy and what not but it wasn't exactly working. Yawning she looked at him again. " That the best you got pretty boy?" Thana asked him boredly, meh if he wanted to try be a bully so be it. " Let me know when I'm supposed to be scared." She told him, going to the cupboard and getting a glass before filling it with water from the tap and sitting back down.

" Oh wait this is you trying to scare me isn't it... Aaahh?" Thana said arching an eyebrow, " Sorry it's just... Well not working." She said taking a sip of her water and looking at her stitched broken wrist.it seemed one lot of the brotherhood were okay and the other seemed to be... Douchebags.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum