X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteUnsanctioned Family Rebellions (Thana/Shikon/Invite Only)~R to NC-17~

more_horiz
Lokith had received a message from his adopted father. Well actually he received 125 unread and deleted messages. As well as five screw you and the most recent was telling Agent Stormborne...the artifical mutant militant asshole of an adopted father of his to leave his twin sister alone. As well as threatening to chop off the twig and berries if he or his M.R.D.'s ever went within a foot of his twin sister Thana again. That was promptly answered by 25 of the deleted 124 emails. Finally one came that he had to read and he scowled. Oh so NOW the man wanted to meet him?! Really? He sent coordinate locations to his twin Thana asking her to meet him here but stay to the shadows. With that he left. Riding a motorcycle that belonged to Varga to the outskirts of New York city then continuing on until he got to the factory area. Turning it off before heading towards the open area between factories. Standing there with armed guards and M.R.D. was dear old dad.

Unsanctioned Family Rebellions (Thana/Shikon/Invite Only)~R to NC-17~ 797df028d0dd812449584089005ce670
NPC Agent Stormborne

"Old man...whats with the heavy artillery and soldier's?" He demanded.

"Lokith. My child. It is time you come home and stop playing rebel gangster. I know you feel angry and hurt because of Ms. Semele. You are highly overreacting."

"Excuse me?! Who makes you allowed to decide that old man?! That is and was my twin! You knew about it the whole time and never said anything! Told me she was dead just like everyone else! She isn't dead and she isn't ever ending up in yours or M.R.D.'s hands again." Lokiths tone hostile and anger filled. Energy crackling around him from his energy sourcing.

"I will admit...when we capture Ms. Semele I had my suspicions. It was never confirmed until after she somehow escaped. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that...would you my boy?" Came the cold sadistic retort.

"Even if I did old man this is America...the Fifth ammendment still works even for mutants." Annoying bastard.

"I adopted you and loved you Lokith. Like you were my own son. Now that Ms. Stormborne is in the wind...you are all I have. Please...come home. End this foolish numerous year long rebellion of yours."

"Like hell I will! Stay away from Thana or anyone she calls ally too or else old timer!" He snapped.

"This unsanctioned leaving and rebellion from you will have its repremandations. The time for games is over Lokith. Like it or not...I am still your father and this is no longer simply about keeping a minor fact such as keeping the fact Ms. Semele was the twin you wanted to find from you. Or the fact she was in the building and at times just around the corner from you. I won't ask you again before I bring you in by force."

"Go to hell old man! I found my twin and I don't feel like coming back to you. I rebelled and left on my own choice. You might be my father but I hate you more than I love you. My twin means more to me than you ever will! Even if she does hate me and keep me at a distance."

"So be it Lokith...I'll make you come home one way or another." With those words and a hand motion stun guns and other weapons were all taken off safety and pointed directly at Lokith. Awaiting their orders from Agent Stormborne.

Last edited by Lokith Stormborne on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Unsanctioned Family Rebellions (Thana/Shikon/Invite Only)~R to NC-17~

more_horiz
People may hate Shikon for it, but he was pretty tech savvy. He knew about Thana's twin. he monitored communications in the Brotherhood house. It was one of the only ways he kept the house safe. He had arrived before Thana. he figured that this "twin" of hers as well as Thana may need some extra fire power so he had decided to show up and see what happened. Shikon watched quietly from the shadows waiting for a moment when he could help. He was dressed in a suit as always. Shikon watched the proceedings. Apparently Thana and this guy had both been captured by the M.R.D. at some point. Wait...Shikon knew Thana had been captured, but who was this punk? At least he was protecting Thana, and her allies? Shikon chuckled because it seemed to him that at the current moment it was this guy who needed help from an ally.

Shikon watched as the talking came to its tension filled point. He chuckled a little, and watched quietly in surprise as they turned their weapons on the man. Mumbling "Not on my watch, I'll have to question this guy afterwards to see if he's telling the truth about any of this." Shikon held his hand out and focused hard. He had started to heat up the weapons the M.R.D. thugs were holding to the point that holding the guns would start to burn their hands, and not just baby warning burns. Full on third degree burns. As long as Shikon could help it, no one was going with the M.R.D. today, he really hated those thugs.

descriptionCompleteRe: Unsanctioned Family Rebellions (Thana/Shikon/Invite Only)~R to NC-17~

more_horiz
Unsanctioned Family Rebellions (Thana/Shikon/Invite Only)~R to NC-17~ 797df028d0dd812449584089005ce670
NPC Agent Stormborne
Agent Stormborne raised his hand and they started firing. "All this over a simple left out fact Lokith?" He really didn't see the issue.

"Yes! That is my twin sister! MY twin sister. My other half...the piece I always knew was missing. You went along with everyone else trying to convince me she was dead! I know she isn't because I felt every single thing you did to her." Lokiths temper was rising as he reached into his coats and pulled out some black market weapons. Glaring at the man. The energy he had pent up was sparking like electrical flames of white up and down his form. Firing as the men suddenly started screaming and dropped their guns. Something shot into his leg and for the moment he ignored it.

Agent Stormborne glanced to his men. Looking around before he seemed unaffected by the fact Lokith just riddled several soldiers through with the guns he emptied. He merely reached into his coat and pulled out a strange sword out of its sheath. The handle covered by a flame resistant material but that was more for the warzone aspect then anything else. "Seems you brought friends...that is fine. I don't intend to let you leave here. Did your twin come? You must have found her by now. A little bird has told me you have." He ignored the others and glanced to the M.R.D. "I told you idiots to wear the gloves but you didn't listen. Oh well." A dark look to Lokith.

Lokith glared and dropped the empty guns. Wrenching the dart out of his leg he stared at his father. "Did I? I don't have any friends remember? Just a crew of loyals. If people came maybe they just that smart to hack a frequency or message." He said with a smartassed tone. Reaching into his trenchcoat he pulled out a handful of throwing stars. He watched his father a bit. No...the Agent who took him in. The aggressor towards his twin. "I really need anger management." He muttered to himself.

Agent Stormborne moved towards Lokith as soldiers, ex-military, who did wear the polyfiberic flame resistant gloves started firing at Lokith. It was tactical. Their guns fired blanks as a richotte that landed near Shikon's feet would reveal. He looked at Lokith. "Your twin...she is a good soldier girl. I trained her myself. As I did you. Thana. Lokith. I adopted you because I wanted a son but the capture of her was an accident. I owe you that much Lokith...now...let's see how well you remember your training." He said as he suddenly rushed with trained military speed at his son. The soldiers forming a circle as they stopped firing. Going on guard. M.R.D. on the other hand was trying to figure out what happened. "Idiots...if you can move your hands pick up the weapons and use them. Lettign your guards down will get you killed. Lokith couldn't have done that with his energy sourcing." His soldiers spread out a bit. Searching for Shikon...not that they knew it was Shikon just that there was an intruder.

Lokith could feel his twin. He knew she was near...or around here. Pulling out the combat daggers he rushed towards his father. Someone else was here but he didn't care. He brought up both daggers to clash into his father's katana. "Thana is my sister...and I will make sure you don't ever see her again. You're mistake was teaching me how to fight like M.R.D. How to fight like you. Your mistake...was teaching me an old dogs tricks. I came here knowing I was going to be outnumbered...not expecting anyone to have my back. Yeah...I have hopes my twin doesn't hate me and will show up for a stylish getaway...I'm not banking anything on it. Just like I told you in the email...go to hell! Leave Thana and her allies alone or I'll make sure you never get to have kids!" He said back. Pushing back as he continued to clash blades. Unaware of the snipers on roofs opposite the side Shikon was on. They were working on the perfect shot to hit Lokith.

((ooc: adhd...the only time when you can fight yourself against your own npc and genuinely have no predictability of what your chari and npc will do next XD))

more_horiz
(OOC: Very nice xD Hope you don't mind the intrusion on your thread!)

IC: Shikon watched as new men appeared and fired for a moment then stopped. The men who originally held the guns cried like cowards. Well to Shikon they were all cowards. A couple bullets dropped near Shikon's feet and he picked them up to see what he was dealing with here only to discover that they were blanks. "What the hell?" he mumbled quietly to himself. They were planning on taking the guy anyway. Shikon had stopped paying attention and noticed that both men were now clashing weapons. Shikon shrugged, obviously that was his fight not Shikon's, and then the men started to spread out. Shikon could only assume they were searching for him. It would take a lot to find him. Shikon had spent too many years on the streets to be seen in the dark that easy.

He started to look at his surroundings, searching for anything that might tip the scale in Thana's brother's favor. After searching long and hard he saw that there were glints coming from roofs near his position. Shikon always came prepared, he pulled out a set of binoculars and checked the roofs. "Now now. None of that, we want a fair fight between the two." He moved as fast as he could staying concealed in the shadows. Once he reached the building he kicked the door in and quickly ran up the stairs. Once he got a about three flights before the roof he slowed up. Quietly he opened the door just enough to slip through. He crept up to the first sniper. "Pssst" the soldier turned around to see Shikon there grinning as he slammed his fist into the man's skull rendering him unconscious.

Shikon did what anyone would do in that situation. He dragged the now passed out man to a shadow and stripped him down dressing as him. "Huh, synthetic gloves that are heat resistant. What an interesting thing to have. I might keep these." he mumbled to himself as he walked back over and picked the rifle up. It was a nice piece. Silenced and everything. Shikon strapped it to his back and left the roof. He didn't want anyone to come to check on that guy and find him there. As he got to the bottom where he kicked in the door he saw one of the guards. Quietly Shikon came up behind him and kicked his leg out from under him and grabbed the man's face and slammed his skull into the ground. Shikon didn't know how close Thana's brother was to these guys so he figured better to incapacitate them rather than kill. Although all the men he had encountered so far would have pretty bad concussions.

more_horiz
((OOC: not at all. =D Secretly hoping that you would come but aware you have threads and school so just its awesome LOL ^__^  Thana will join soon as she can she said LOL Irony...Shikon and Lokith's mindsets right now XD and the mixed badassness shall now ensue mwhahahah :P))

Agent Stormborne moved his sword. Shoving with trained militant strenght. Sending his son's lighter form back. He moved towards him before he struck with an almost mocking left and right. Standing in place and using the skilled wrist movements. As if striking with a whip not a blade he thrusted his sword. He listened to his surroundings. He was trying to catch the motions of his men and any else. Hearing that he got more advanced in through heavy training and even torturistic rituals to dim and heighten by taking or giving back of the ability to use a sensory man was born with.

Lokith ended up shoved backwards and angled himself in a curl. One dagger slammed down as he dug in his feet. Several feet later he skidded to a stop and stood. Cartwheeling off to a side when bullets riddled his feet. He heard several whiz past his face and legs. A graze by scratching of a bullet that didn't so much glance off but brush past with enough force to split open the skin and give a slight 'bullet burn' to his cheek caused him to use objects as a bullet wall before moving back out to rush towards his father. He was soon more on the defensive. He could tell by the lack of physical motion outside the hand holding the sword his mentor so to speak mocked him. His eye twitched as he hissed when he failed to dodge and got a cut on the back of his wrist. He moved back with a flip.

Agent Stormborne smirked darkly. "Are you even taking this serious Lokith?" He taunted with a sadistic tone. "You aren't showing as much pain...perhaps I should get more serious...but that would be no fun. Not when your barely trying." He said. Moving towards him and deflected his son's double dagger blows. A left angle for one and straightening for the other.

Lokith narrowed his eyes. Was he taking this serious?! Hey...wait...His eyes glanced around. There wasn't anymore gunfire? Yelping as he dropped his guard and felt a heavy military boot slam into his gut. He flew backwards but backflipped to land on his feet. "Asshole." He scowled. Rushing at the male as he struck with an alternating left right dagger strike similiar to the 1-2 punch method of a hand to hand combatist.

Agent Stormborne smirked as he barked orders to a man who went to check on the disturbance in a building. The M.R.D. well five of them. Took off with a handful of soldiers. Armed and ready to kill when they entered the building. "Tsk...I trained you better than this. What holds you back? You shed so easily the blood of the humans around you." He said coldly. He felt a cut across his face from one of the more wild dagger strikes. A sadistically amused laugh echoed out. "Well done but you'll have to do better than that." He said as he moved into a more offensive striking method. Striking out a few times.

Lokith was a mixture of trying for tactical and acting off emotion. A sudden strike forwards sent a wild strike out that only covered the energy source 'kunai' shaped dagger that had cut a gash through the man's left cheek almost towards his ear. "Shut up Agent Stormborne! Just shut the hell up!" He yelled angrily. He was back on the defensive. He was skillwise, expertise wise, and a numerous other degrees of ways that he was massively out of his league with this guy but he could hold his own a long time. He was trained to do so. He focused on just striking and blocking. Trying to control his temper.

Men rushed into the building with shikon and opened fire. They didn't even wait to see if their own was out of the way or who was attacking. "Kill the intruder!" Commanded one of the soldiers...a liutenant ranked one.

more_horiz
In times like this Shikon kept a heat shield around him. Most people wouldn't be able to get close to him with as hot as he kept it. He felt nothing though, the bullets whizzed by and missed. The ones that would have hit simply fell to the ground before him in a puddle of mush. "Tsk tsk tsk. And here I thought we could be civilized about all this. I haven't killed a single one of you, but if you want to go so far as to shoot at me then I guess I have no choice." Shikon spoke at a normal, tone. Any other man would be shouting at the top of his lungs, but Shikon was calm. He spoke simply while he kept one had in his pocket and peeled off the glove. "How nice of your mission leader to send over some new toys for me. I hope you guys don't break easy."

With that Shikon rushed forward grabbing the nearest man by his throat. He picked him up and quickly caught him on fire. The poor guy didn't even have a chance to scream before he was ashes. "There is such potential in one mortal life. You have wasted yours." he spoke calmly to the rest of the men. He stood up straight and yawned. Shikon motioned for them to come at him. He felt he shouldn't have to go to them if he was the one intruding. His one arm without the glove caught fire. "I know you M.R.D. thugs have been searching for elementals. Well here's your chance to take a one of the biggest known elementals down." Shikon grinned, he was one of the most powerful elementals in New York.

more_horiz
((OOC: thana's posting when she gets up. She already has her post written up. Just thought I'd let you know. XD))

more_horiz
Thana  had been watching from a vantage point in one of the trees, her green mottled cloak made her virtually invisible. After watching Shikon and her brother Thana jumped down from the tree, landing on one of the soldiers and easily snapping his neck before getting off him and watching his dead body fall. Then walked up behind the man who had hurt her so much, she hadnt wanted Shikon here. Now  he would doubt what she had said, she hadnt technically lied to him but Thana had insinuated a different past. 

While she walked Thana effortlessly killed the MRD in her way. " It seems its going to be a hell of a reunion." Thana snarled at Stormborne, " Tell me are you proud of me now?" Thana asked him, slicing one of his soldiers necks open with ease with the knife Lokiith had given her. " Am I your perfect little soldier?" She said to the man who had caused her so much pain, and had taken everything. " Alright brother?" Thana commented, making sure he was okay

more_horiz
((ooc: Italics is the npc woman fighting Shikon
bold with olive speach is agent stormborne
after an epic fight shikon may kill the npc woman XD
we will not be killing Agent Stormborne. Sad I know. He is big bad guy in shadows and stuff who may become a played chari :P))

A woman who was an artificial mutant...aerokenesis and water manipulation...stood to the side. Winds suddenly whipped around as she spoke into the communication device on the side of her head. "Intruder has been located. Permission to fight him myself? mmmm...thank you boss. I'll have fun." She said with a smirk. Blue eyes and red hair the woman was dressed in clothing that hugged her form. Made of the same material as the gloves Shikon picked up earlier. "Hey there hot stuff....since your making quick work of the thugs how about taking me on for a size?" She asked in a mocking tone.

Agent Stormborne moved towards Lokith. Sending a barrage of attacks as he went to offensive. He would force Lokith to fight or get hurt. His sword slammed through Lokith's side and he pulled it out sending blood splatter everywhere. He sensed others moving around. He smirked as a body hit the ground. "So she is here. That girl who is your greatest source of rebellion...this was not an outcome predicted...though it is amusing." He said with a smirk.

Lokith blocked most of the attacks yet didn't even scream out like typical of anyone who just got a sword slammed through their sides. He steeled over and started his own barrage of attacks. Slaughtering through the men until he heard THana. "Thana stay out of this! Its a fight between me and Agent Stormborne...a duel. Let's just kill as many of these mother fuckers as we can. Don't get in the way...its a duel between men. You'll have your shot another time. Please Sister...let me have this fight. I picked it with him to truly set you free from fear of the past and fear of him!" He said seriously and shouted the last words.

Moving in front of her. Glaring at Stormborne. He was not backing down. He looked at Thana. "Hey sister...do me a favor...keep those gunslingers off my back alright? Its annoying but someone else you know must have come. Nobodies shooting except from the ground now." He told her.

Agent Stormborne turned a cold and sadistic gaze towards her. "Am I supposed to cry because you sliced the new recruits throat? Please little girl...I taught you everything you know." He said with a mocking tone. Licking the blood off his sword. His soldiers that were his personal team backed up. Getting a message from another of the artificial mutants he made. "Sure...but if you lose you die. Better make it one hellava a record...if you die I collect the data. Have fun Project Windra." He said to the person on the other line not Lokith and Thana. As he used his free hand to touch the side of his head. Lowering his hand and looked at Thana. "Perfect little soldiers obey orders. You are a work in progress but you've learned. I'm so proud of you." He was speaking mockingly as he waited.

Lokith stared at him. "Artificial...mutants? Weapon X program was long since destroyed. You can't be serious!" He shouted. Scowling as the energy was growing around him. He looked at his sister. Feeling the pyrokinetic energy he absorbed and his own energy burning his flesh. "Its a flesh wound...the pyrokinetic energy I absorbed and my own energy sourcing burned it over temporarily...just let me fight this duel between men...I'm glad your here sister."

more_horiz
Shikon was still on the offensive. He wasn't killing anyone, but he was sure giving them a hell of a concussion. If he couldn't reach them then the burns would be enough to take them out of the line of duty for a long time. Shikon had a man by his shirt collar in his hand, the man was unconscious. He was bored in all honesty, and he let it show in the disgusted look on his face. Shikon had expected a challenge from these people. The only thing fun that he had gotten was the gloves, and for his powers they were kind of counter intuitive.

Then he heard a voice, and he looked over his shoulder. It was a woman, who looked to be clad in tight clothing made from the same material as the gloves he was wearing. He turned to face her, the unconscious man still in his hands. Shikon let a smirk cross his face. He threw the man on the ground. "Two things you should know. First nobody, but my girlfriend can call me hotstuff." Shikon let the heat build up in his hand as flames started erupting to life on his arms. The flames grew in size, and concentrated some of them into a ball. "The second thing is; even in your wildest dream you couldn't take me." Shikon then threw the ball of fire with as much force as he could. As it traveled the short distance between them Shikon snapped his fingers and the ball shrunk while changing colors from orange to bright blue.

more_horiz
Thana glared at Stormborne but listened to her brother. Damn Shikon was here. That would mean more questions would be asked. "Of course brother." Thana answered, before turning to Stormborne. "Yet you still know nothing of me despite what you think you taught me." She answered, arching her hand in a sweeping motion to stab the man trying to sneak up behind her.

Thana then got busy, she trusted Shikon could look after himself. Instead she focused on combat duelling, Lokiith could have his one on one with Stormborne but Thana was taking out as many of these fuckers as she could. She snarled and pulled out her knives again and began taking them on three four five, even six at a time. Occasionally she would simply use her teeth to rip their throats. "Fucking c*nts" She said as she killed them, occasionally getting flesh wounds. They were nothing. Thana like this, as a soldier was brutal and deadly. Her only hope was Shikon didn't see how violent and deadly she was.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum