X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

new patients old friends (r)

descriptionCompletenew patients old friends (r)

more_horiz
Logan held the girl in his arms the whole way back to the school. It worried him to put her down. After passing out she bled from her nose and ears. She was also sweaty. Which he didnt see as a good sign with it being cold enough to snow outside.

When they arrived at xavier's he took her ahead of scott and straight to the med bay where jean was. He didnt want to argue with her. He just wanted to help the kids. He held the small british girl in his arms. She looked tiny compared to him. "where ya want er'"He said gruffly though she wasnt heavy.

descriptionCompleteRe: new patients old friends (r)

more_horiz
Jean had everything ready and was waiting for them. When she sensed Logan she came with a medical trolley bed and telekinetically pushed down the rails so Logan would have an easier time laying her down. "Set her down here Logan. Is she the only one injured like Charles believed?" She asked. Already preparing the I.V. drip and needles to apply to Arabella once he had laid her down. Looking at her old ally and friend gratefully. She wasn't going to risk the girl moving and her stabbing Logan with the needle. She had it ready and the drip didn't just have saline, there was another with antibiotics for fever and infections as well.

more_horiz
"Nah there is another one. Scott has her. Out cold. We dont know whats wrong with her. " He laid ari on the gurney as gently as he could. Her using her powers on him earlier really took a tole on him. He felt exhausted. He rubbed his tired arms. "i can smell infection or something."He mumbled.

more_horiz
Ara was slightly paler than her usual brittyness. She was still sweaty and feverish. If she was more aware of what was going on she might actually care. Instead she drifted in and out of conciousness. The veins around the wound on her leg had become dark, though it was covered by her pajama pants. She wore her own flannel pajama pants and a mans tshirt.

more_horiz
Jean cleaned the area with an alcohol wipe the instant Logan set Arabella down. Drying it off and carefully inserted the I.V. This would start the process of the saline and antibiotic drips to get into the girls system. Reaching into her jacket pocket she produced a bottle of energy drink for Logan. "I figured you'd need a pick me up. In the office where we are headed is that sandwich you liked to eat after long missions and a drink that you liked." She said kindly. The other medical bed was ready for scott when he got the girl in.

She looked at Logan. "Please go sit down and let yourself energize. I'll tend to the patients and once you've eaten I'm sure you'll feel better as well." A kind smile before she began to use her telekinesis to bring over other medical items such as bandagings and a shot containing anti-infection medication. Her hands moving to carefully cut away the area of clothing she could sense the infection stemming from.

more_horiz
Ati still didnt move or wake up as jean worked on her. The bleeding from her nose and ears had stopped. It was related to her powers usage. The real damage was her legs. When she tried to escape scarlett she had been shot twice in both legs. Three of the wounds had already healed enough to scab over, they were flesh wounds. The worst one was one in her thigh. It had nicked the femur. A very small microfracture had been left behind,not bad enough to be casted.

As jean started to work she groaned in pain. "Chris?"

more_horiz
at the car with thana

Scott was trying to carry Thana in after struggling with her to get her in the car. She went from unconcsicious to duking in under a few minutes. He was trying to get her inside but she wasn't making it easy. "Look kid. You and your friends are safe. Just stop trying to deck me and let me get you inside so you can get some medical attention." He said seriously. She was obviously one of those people who didn't wake to strange situations well. He sighed a bit and wasn't wanting to aggrivate her injuries more. "Kid. My names Scott I'm not going to hurt you."

more_horiz
Logan shook his head and took a seat on one of the chairs to watch her work. "For a little one she really has some fight. She used her powers on me. I really dont recomend it. It was like she was in my soul pulling it it out.He sat back in the chair tiredly. She had really taken alot out of him. He would laugh if he wasnt so tired. He frowned when the girl spoke. "Who is chris?"

more_horiz
Skye needed to see Jean, and was rushing down the stairs with a vase of red carnations to thank the woman for helping her feel human again.  She did not realizing there was people down there already, or else she would of came later that day.  She froze when she spotted Arabella.  She dropped the vase and it shattered at her feet as she looked at Arabella.  Skye's sunglasses were off, her dim eyes suddenly lit up brightly.

"Chris was the guy who drove me to suicide.... Jean... I brought you flowers for helping me... Sorry I dropped them..."  She said and turned to run away, embarrassed at the entire thing.  She didn't hate Arabella, she liked the girl from when she returned her stuff from Chris's apartment, at least the girl wanted to make things right.  But Skye came down at the wrong time, just as Chris's name was being passed around. Skye didn't think she'd ever get over it.

more_horiz
Logan stepped out of the chair and blocked her path with his arms crossed over his chest. "There somethin wrong with your arms bub? Jean has people to take care of here and more on the way. Make yourself useful and clean this mess up before anyone else gets hurt." he looked at her with full sterness much like how he looked at loika when she was being a lil fur shit. It wasn't saying it in a mean way but like a stern father demanding respect and obedience. Even if he didn't jean sure as hell did.

more_horiz
Skye froze when she was blocked, her eyes wide.  She stepped back, careful to avoid the water and  dimmed her eyes as a tear fell from it.  It was yellow nd trickled with electricity before flying into the bangles on her wrists, almost going into the bandages around her wrists where she had sliced them open.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, I can't be near water... It would cause me to become unstable..."  She said, her voice shaking, from both the mention of her ex-love and the fear of Logan.  He was intimidating to say the east.  "I'm s-s-sorry... I also have very weak arms too... I tried to kill myself... it's hard to grip... Please don't hurt me."  Skye said and more yellow ears fell, each one flying into the bangles like the bangles o her wrists were pulling the electricity into them.  Her eyes glew a it brighter along with her hair which also began to trickle with more sparks of electricity.  

She looked at Jean then Arabella for help, especially Jean to explain to Logan how water would cause very bad things to happen.

more_horiz
Logan pointed to the supply closet. Everyone at the school had problems. It was all on how you adapted. "Then you must get aweful smelly without showers. Shop vac in the closet or a broom and dust pan. Take your pick girl.Either option is doable without getting wet. Mop is in there too. Scoot." Was everything female at the school loosing their damn minds? Eother way he had more than one person to set straight today and he was already tired as hell. He didn't move though. He kept his firm look with her.

more_horiz
"I bath with special stuff, It takes a long time but I smell fine Mister."  Skype said to defend herself but looked down when she said it, nervously. She looked at him like he hadn't heard what she had said, She couldn't grip a broom or a mop, he had sliced her wrists open and held them up when he spoke about grabbing a mop or broom.

"I can't... I tried to kill myself sir, Gripping things for long term still hurts.  I'm sorry, and even being near water will cause problems, I was able to carry the vase because the carnations blocked my body from being near the water.  I'm really sorry Mister.  Also could you step back a little, I don't want to accidentally zap you... It would make me feel eve worse...."  Skye looked like she was going to pass out from fear of Logan and took in a deep breath.  He was very intimidating looking to her.

more_horiz
"You gripped the vase just fine. I'm heaing alot of excuses and blaming. Go. Now." He was beginning to loose patience with the girl. She appeared to be a young adult but acted more like mackie. He also didn't appreciate being threatened. This was why he took off so much. He just couldn't handle the disrespect and complaining.

more_horiz
"To be honest sir, I wasn't really holding the vase, it was attracted to my electricity, you see my entire body is electrical, and being close my body might zap you.  I can;t control it sir.  Water is a conductor and literally clings to me and the electricity goes everywhere.  It's how my family died when I accidentally killed them during the hurricane.  IT's why the M.R.D put the bangles on me to keep my full power down to what it is, water makes my lfe miserable.  I can't even drink water, It has to be fizzy like soda before I can drink.  I know you think I'm making excuses but I'm just trying to be honest with you.  By the way, I'm Skye... What is your name?"  Skye asked, so she wouldn't have to keep calling him Mister and Sir.

Skye figured she would just get it all out to explain to Logan why things happened and how she was only trying to help him not be hurt, she didn't want her powers to hut anyone any more.  She used to but now she just didn't.

more_horiz
Jason heard arguing as he was making his way down with Neo tagging along. "Everyone just stay calm. It's been very stressful with running around the city and having to worry about Mutant Response Division on our backs, we don't want to add anymore stress. So, please just find some zen in you and relax."

Jason made his way to the nearest chair and offered it to Neo. "You can sit here for now." he said. "Jean, can you give her a check up. Just to make sure she's healthy, don't want anything popping up down the road."

more_horiz
"I didn't ask for your life story. Just get out of here since you have a problem following instructions."He moved past her to go get the broom and dust pan before someone cut themselves on the broken glass. It took a real piece of work to demand attention when others were in trouble.

He swept up the glass and used the mop to clean up the water. He put the undamaged flowers on the counter. "Professor. I need to step out for some air. I'll check back later." He looked at the electrical girl with a look of annoyance and dissapointment as he walked out.

more_horiz
Ari stirred on the bed and oppened her eyes. She looked around in confussion without raising her head. The fever was still burning strong. She mumbled in french. When she saw jean with the iv equipment she looked scared and grabbed at jean, attempting to use her powers to protect herself.

more_horiz
Thana kept falling in and out of consciousness, and in most ways didnt mean to struggle . " L-let me..me.. G-g-go." She said struggling before wincing to stop herself rom screaming as more blood made her feel even more pain. Thana's vision went blurry again and she passed out into the guy with the funny sunnies arms again. Her right side of her shirt now covered in blood.

(Ooc Kris is sleeping and may take a while to post back to everyone )

more_horiz
Scott squeezed his eyes shut as one of her struggles knocked his viser off slightly. His first thought when he heard her was what was this kid fighting. Shifting her to rest her legs on his knees he adjusted the viser back in place. Finally looking down at her he delicately scooped her up. Seems this ones injured too...just not as bad. He hurriedly ran inside with her and looked around. Skye and Logan seemed to be finishing up a fight. "Jean this one has injuries as well. Mostly there seems to be a reopened wound on her right side as she started bleeding. Kids got a punch to her." He said. Laying her down on the other open medical bed. He'd made sure to avoid the spilled water.

(thanks thana. ^_^ I zonked and I gotta reread a page or so for jean but I dreamed up a pretty good post. the insomniac slept good for once. XD I'll let you describe your injuries in your next post)

more_horiz
Neo clung to Jason around the waist. Hearing the arguing he practically monkeyed up Jason's back and clung to around the man's shoulders. Shaking as he looked around for Thana. Where was Thana. He heard the arguing and hid his face. Holding his breath and didn't mind Jason calling him a girl...it felt normal. Complicated. Everything was so complicate. He shook like a leaf in hurrican winds as some girl and older guy were arguing. He didn't let go of Jason when they arrived. Looking he only saw Arabella. "Thana?" He asked him in the indistinguishable voice he generally had. He wasn't letting go of Jason until he could climb up next to Thana and make sure she was okay. Healthy? What in the world was that. Even his sister Thana told him he was too skinny and malnourished but street life did that to you.

more_horiz
(okay she already has the iv's in so the antibiotics should start to help with infection and fever. The saline start cleaning out the bad stuff and rehydrating her. unfortunatley there is no way Jean's going to be able to respond to skye or intervene on that. She is busy giving instructions to Jason for helping Thana's prominant injury and in the middle of tending to Arabella's. I did my best but I'm going realistically the doctor's in the middle of stuff. XD)

Jean had Arabella's injuries in the process of being cleaned. Having already prior to the chaos happening further up from the location she was in going on. She was prepared for Arabella's defensive motions when she kept slipping in and out of consciousness. Unfortunately she was too busy tending to cleaning and removing anything harmful from Arabella's injuries to respond to everyone at once. "Arabella it is alright sweetie. My name is Jean Grey and I'm going to take care of you and make you all better. Please relax so you don't reinjure yourself. The I.V. is antibiotics. To help fight your fever and infection. You're safe now." She said with a kind and warm smile.

Hearing Jason speak she nodded but really the two patients that were showing obvious injuries and ailments would have to come first. She was in the middle of tending to Arabella at the moment. When she looked up at Jason. "Yes. I will after I finish with Arabella and Thana. After I tend to this patient and the other one. If you don't mind giving me a hand with the one Scott came in and laid on that bed on my other side...then Jason I would appreciate it. First we need to removed the clothing that the blood is starting to stain before it has time to stick to the skin. There is alcohol wipes on the counter already as well as some tweezers and guaze. She has some sort of debree in her injury."

Sadly she didn't catch what happened between Logan and Skye as her focus was the two injured patients. Both in dangerous levels. Alright Logan. Thank you. She said telepathically before she removed anything harmful from one of Arabella's greater injuries and infected areas. A forcefield around herself to keep the frightened child from hurting her while she helped her. Close to her form and not at all hindering of anything except the attempts Arabella made to use her gift on her.

more_horiz
Ara was still terrified but exhausted. She heard bits and pieces of what was said. She hit a barrier when she tried to touch the doctor hovering over her. The doctor looked familiar but she couldnt place her. There was so much going on at once. She tensed when she talked about cutting the clothes. The only thing she had in the world was his shirt. "N-no not the shirt. Its his....its all i have."

She grabbed for her iv when she stopped and looked at jean again. The medicine was slowly working but so was her mind. Her mind was piecing things together but with the wrong pieces. She looked confused and upset again. "mum? Is that you?"

more_horiz
( Ooc i have permission to Gm scott )

Thana slowly kept fading in and out of consciousness, she heard voices and saw bright lights and lots of people. She heard something about removing a shirt and felt someone come close to her and tried weakly to struggle. But she was too tired and too weak to do much more then move slightly, " N-no don't t-touch ." She stuttered, trying to move away but her body was too heavy and she was too weak. Thana felt someone gently turn her and tried to use her arms to push them away until she felt her hands gently grabbed by the funny glasses guy and couldn't struggle. She weakly turned her head and looked at him, scared eyes watching as he gently held her hand and placed a soft but firm hand on her shoulder. " N-no touch.. P-please ." She begged softly, a tear running down her cheek.

Her injuries though extremely painful weren't life threatening.. Yet. They were just extremely painful and weakening. There were several wounds that just piled on top of each other. Her original broken ribs from Shikon that were a few weeks old, that had bruised and had just began to heal. Plus the burn mark on her neck from him as well, the worst injury though was from the explosion a few nights ago. It was literally right on top of where Shikon had hurt her, the explosion burning and causing deep lacerations and internal bleeding. No internal organs were hurt but she did have broken ribs pushing against her lungs and large shards of metal imbedded on her side of her chest.

Thana didn't care about that as much as she cared that someone was seeing her skin. It wasnt nudity she was scared of it was the fact that her skin was marked and very badly with scars all over her body. Often hundreds overlapping each other at the same place, her back and wrists were the worst but it was all over her body. Blood had begun to seep through the chest bandage she had put on, it was completely soaked as was most of her shirt . Her whole right side was essentially just a mess, with imbedded objects, burns , cuts bleeding and bruising. " Bella.. I-injured help , help her." Thana said  softly , keeping her scared eyes on the man with the funny glasses.

more_horiz
Skye looked at Logan like he had four heads and flipped him the middle finger.  "What is your problem?  I told you why I can't do something and you have a problem with it. You are an asshole sir.  How they let you stay here amazes me.  I did nothing wrong, but you had to start with me.  Do me a favor stay the hell away from me.  Cause my electricity likes to attack assholes like you.  Prick."  When she finished, she walked away, pissed and angry, but at least her mind was off Arabella.  

She left with her eyes and hair very bright and electricity engulfing her, trickling off her skin, zapping anything electrically near her as she left, shorting out some items by mistake.

-Exit Skye-

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum