World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

calm after the storm (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: calm after the storm (nc17)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 am

Arabella was done with the medbay. It was crowded and reminded her too much of the hospitals. She ignored jean and chris's protests and went straight to her old room. She didnt have any clothes here but mist of the bedding was from england. The soaps in the bathroom as well.

She wandered into the bedroom and sat on the endge of the bed tiredly. She needed a shower but she needed a break first. As she looked around the room she had to hold back tears. She was from one of the richest families in london. Now she was for better terms homeless. She had no clothes,money not even her own tooth brush.

She sniffled and picked at the sweats the school had given her. They were her only posessions right now.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Chris had been not far behind Arabella when she'd left the medical bay in defiance of the wishes of Jean and himself. He didn't say anything, but had cast a look at the others and stuck his hand up indicating that he would speak with her. He knew that she didn't want to stay at the school in the first place and could further sympathize why she didn't want to stay in the med bay given her time in hospitals as of late; on the flip side, he was aware of the dangers of Ari not allowing herself time to heal before moving around.

The man followed her to her room and walked inside, closing the door behind him and simply looked at her for a moment noting her general state and took in a breath walking over to her and silently sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 pm

She didnt speak. She expected him to start yelling at her. When he didnt she hiccuped and picked a piece of fuzz off of the sweatpants. " I'm so gross." Was all she could think of to say. She stood up and walked over to the vanity mirror. She studied herself in the mirror. though she didnt think herself beautiful she at one time had flawless skin and hair girls would kill for. Now her hair was greasy, dirty, and dull. Most of the bruises on her face were healed though the stitches from Ray's beating were still healing. She raised her hand to touch her face and stopped, staring herself in the mirror. " Fuck..." She said very softly. Without another word she walked into the bathroom where the sound of water running in a tub could be heard.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Chris sat silently and looked over when she hiccupped and shook his head to her remark of being gross. She may have seen herself that way, but there was nothing that could possibly happen to her that would make him see her as anything other than beautiful. "You're too hard on yourself. You're gorgeous." He stated calmly watching as she stood and looked at herself in the mirror. After Ari walked into the bathroom and he heard the sound of water, Chris stood from the bed and leaned against the doorway, not wanting to just barge in on her as he had to enter the room initially.

There was a difference between walking into a bedroom and a bathroom in his mind. Instead he stood just outside the door, his arms crossed over his chest. "One day, we're going to be able to have a proper home. Just you and me."
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:16 am

She sat on the edge of the tub while it filled, looking at the water as it filled. She looked up at him and half smiled. " Im not worried about that Chris. Im just happy we are both alive. Thats all that matters. Ill stay in this room as long as you want but i cant stand to be in the bay. It just feels too hospitaly. Bloody hell id kill for for some of my old stuff though." She ran her fingers through the water and smirked again. " Its funny. You live your life on top of the world and then you hit rock bottom. I sound like a spoiled brat."
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:03 am

He shared her feelings on being grateful that they were both still alive. While he didn't fear death, he was in no hurry to embrace it either more so based on worry of what would become of Arabella if he were gone than anything else. As for what would happen if she were lost, he was uncertain though suspected he'd sink into such a dark place that he'd never come back from it. Chris nodded with a smile of his own. "Well, it would be hospitaly considering it's pretty much a hospital, but I know what you mean. You deserve a break from all of that."

He thought for a moment about her old things and wondered what he could do about it. With Scarlett and his father dead, he didn't suspect anyone was out to get him. "I'll go and get some of your things for you tomorrow. It's really no trouble." He then chuckled and playfully teased, "You are a spoiled brat - but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Believe me, once you're at the bottom, the only way to go is up so keep that in mind, babe."
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:33 am

" If you go back to the apartment im going with you." The way she said it left no room for argument. She didnt want to be separated again. The last time they separated his dad drug her out in the middle of the night. She shuddered to think about it.

The water was the temp she wanted and it was as full as she wanted it. She stood up and began the exhausting task of undressing. She felt far too disgusting to sleep. She was grateful Chris was in the doorway though, in case she wore herself out too much. With her back to him she took off her shirt first. The Crow on her shoulderblade ruffled its feathers. The words in italian down her spine seemed to move too. " Need i remind you im not used to being a street urchin? When im done its your turn. You smell almost as bad as i do. Shower or bath i dont care. You are scrubbing mr." She gripped the edge of the tub and slowly eased herself in when she was undressed.  She winced and hissed in pain when the water touched even the smallest scrapes and abrasions as she sunk into the water. Hot water though. It was something she dearly missed.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:52 am

Chris said nothing at her statement of going with him to the apartment. He didn't like the idea of her going as she wasn't fully healed yet, but at the same time didn't see any great danger to prevent her from doing so if she chose. Finally, after a brief moment of thought, he nodded. "Alright. But we'll have to tell Jean. Just in case." He didn't think there would be trouble, but in the off chance that there was, he wanted someone to know where they were and when they would be back.

As she undressed, Chris looked over the tattoos on her back for a moment, then turned his head to look away. She may have been his girlfriend, but he wasn't going to just stand in the doorway ogling over her like some common pervert. He couldn't help but chuckle at her next words, thinking back briefly to his drinking days before he'd met Violet and came to New York. "I've done my share of hard living. Though I'm not opposed to a warm shower and shave. And sleep. I feel like I've not slept in years."
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:08 am

She couldnt help but smirk when he looked away." Bloody Hell darling you have done more than seen me naked. You cant even see me from other there anyways." It was refreshing to see there was some form of gentleman left in the world. After what they had shared though it didnt bother her. She let herself soak for a few minutes. It was a deep enough tub that she was pretty well hidden and actually peeked out at him as she lathered up her hair. " Ive only added to those hardships. Im sorry." She let it sit for a few minutes before she rinsed it out. " If it helps... Theres some spare toothbrushes in the mirror cabinet. Still in the package. Im british but i prefer not to have british teeth. Theres plenty of spares."
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:28 am

Chris smirked at her remark and nodded. "That may be so, but staring at you while you're taking your clothes off doesn't feel very... I don't know - noble, I guess? Guess I'm a bit old fashioned sometimes." He finally walked in when she went to lather her hair and took a seat atop the closed toilet, sighing tiredly and leaning back against the back of it then shook his head. "Nah, you've made me happier. My hardship was a long time ago. I'm glad it's over with and now we can just focus on moving past all of what's happened lately."

He looked over to the medicine cabinet and stood up, walking over to it and opening it up to find the toothbrushes exactly as Arabella said they were: still in the package and ready for use. He took the package down and laid it on the edge of the sink. "I thought that was just a crazy stereotype because of the lack of fluoride in the water. Do Brits really have teeth like that?"
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:50 am

Ari rinsed her hair and let herself soak again. The water was so soothing. She closed her eyes and giggled. " Absolutely ghastly! Even some of the more noble families still have a tick of the stained ivories. Heavens imagine that mouth having to kiss your hand at a dinner party. Some of them have really nice teeth though. Lady katherine would adore you. Duchess Alexandria would find you charming. She was engaged to Alec." She opened her eyes and her cheeks flushed pink. " My british is showing a tad isnt it?"

She went to work scrubbing the dirt off of her skin with a pink luffa.  Her soap smelled like Lavender and rosemary oil. She winced when she skimmed over the bullet wounds on her legs. By the time she was done, she was clean and the water was not so much. She pulled the drain and painfully got out of the tub. She took a towel from next to the tub and wrapped her hair in it. Then wrapped a towel around herself. It was like taking a bath while having the flu. It feels amazing but you are tired as hell afterwards.

She took her turn sitting on the toilet seat and smiled as she watched him. " You turn love. Alec i think has a toiletry bag in the vanity with some razors and stuff he hasnt used. You want me to get it?"
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:13 am

He listened, surprised to hear that a stereotype such as that was true as there were so many about several different countries and cultures that were either false or exaggerated. He smiled and nodded in response to her question. "A little, but it's okay. It's nice to know that some of the nobility would like me. Not to toot my own horn, but I find ways to blend in with different groups. It's not always a success, but most of the time." He winked over at her and looked at himself in the mirror. It was the first time he'd looked at himself since Times Square and Ari hadn't exaggerated at all, in fact she'd been kind since he looked like hell. His hair was unkempt, dirty and a bit long for his liking while his skin was dirty and stained with streaks from sweat. The young man rubbed his face, feeling the effects of a four day beard that was also dirty.

During his time looking himself over in the mirror, he hadn't noticed Ari had gotten out until she walked behind him to take a seat on the toilet. Chris nodded affirmatively at her suggestion. "That'd be great, babe. Thanks. Um... also, if there is anything I could change into? I've had this same outfit on for days and it's showing battle scars." The shirt he wore was torn, filthy and wrinkled while his jeans were in a similar fashion showing off all he'd been through the past few days like a journal.

He removed his shoes and came out of his clothing, looking forward to cleanliness before stepping into the tub and opting for a shower. He was so tired he was afraid he'd fall asleep if he risked a bath and as the warm water washed over his head and down his body, his eyes closed and he sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:31 am

She couldnt help but stare for a moment. She wasnt entirely used to seeing a man naked, but it wasnt a disappointing view. She inwardly scolded herself and smirked to herself as she stood up. " Alec might have left something here. I have nothing clean. The only thing i had was my pajama pants and your shirt." 

She left the bathroom to find something. In the end She found an emergency bag Alec had left with her in case he needed to stay with her at the school. She borrowed a tshirt that  was more like a nightgown for her and some of his (clean) workout clothes for Chris. She really had to dig for the grooming kit. She brought it all to the bathroom and set it on the toilet seat. " Best i could find for now love!" She called over the shower.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:09 am

Chris was confident in Arabella's clothing for him. If all else failed, he could slip his old clothes on long enough to get some school sweats like they'd given her. Either way, he planned to return to the apartment with Ari and gather some of their things as to make them both feel more comfortable. After allowing the warm water to run over himself for a few moments, he went about washing his hair then the rest of his body with a washcloth scrubbing the dirt and sweat from his skin leaving it smooth and clean when the soap was rinsed off.

He certainly felt better, and had to look a bit better as well. He turned the water off and poked his head through the curtain to spot the clothes Arabella had brought him. "Thanks. They'll do just fine until we can get some of our things back from the apartment tomorrow." He went about drying off a bit in the shower before stepping out, the towel wrapped around himself at the waist and moved over to the sink to begin shaving, running the shaving cream over the stubble.

"Never thought I'd find myself in a mansion," he declared, "or living in a school, for that matter. I guess destiny has her own sense of humor."
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:21 am

Ari yawned and rubbed her eye. She picked at the stitches in her cheek a little. They were really starting to itch. When she looked up she noticed a very not clothed Chris and blushed brightly. She looked away until his towel was safely around his waist.

She actually enjoyed watching him shave. She found it fascinating. She got up and moved by the sink to get a better look. " I cant wait. Its weird, i just want familiar underwear." She leaned against the wall while she watched him. She was almost ready to sleep again. " If you ever come to London with me, you will stay in another mansion. Our Home was one of the finest." As tired as she was she still found everything about him sexy as hell. His voice, his smell, even his stubble. Though she liked him clean shaven as well. She bit her lip thinking about him.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:37 am

Chris worked on shaving his face, having lathered the stubble with cream and began taking slow, careful strokes with the razor to remove the hair, periodically rinsing it in the sink as Arabella spoke to him. When she mentioned one of her motivations for wanting to visit the apartment, he paused shaving enough to smirk and look over at her. "Believe me, I know exactly how you feel."

He continued shaving and nodded about the prospect of London. With most of the people that were after them in MRD dead, it wasn't totally out of the question once they had healed up and Chris knew what was going on with his ability. "I'd like to see London. I want to know where you come from. It'd make a great vacation, that's for sure." He finished up and rinsed his face then patted it dry, happy to see himself appear more clean in the mirror then caught the look Arabella was giving him.

"Hmm... you look at me like I'm edible," he stated with a sly grin lying the towel on the edge of the sink.
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:52 am

She twisted the hem of the oversized tshirt she was wearing and bit her lip again. She could feel the blush going all the way to her ears. She was caught. When he laid his towel down she quickly looked away. " Paris is amazing too. Did i tell you why Paris is my favorite? Yoyo ma was born and raised there until he was a young child. Then he moved to new york. Funny huh? Ive been both places yoyo ma lived. Cause you know hes a cello player. and i like cello." She babbled nervously. His slyness was causing her to be only that much more disarmed.

She tried to pretend she wasnt impressed and put on a frown. " Oh shuttup you know you are delicious." She blurted out and pushed away from the wall to walk around him.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:19 am

Chris could tell that Arabella was embarassed by the blush on her face which only made him smile more. She was adorable when she blushed and the way she tried to babble about Eurpoe to change the subject made it even more so. "Well, I look forward to seeing it, too. I'm curious about trying some French cuisine, too. I love a good meal. We'll try and plan a trip once things warm up this summer." He laughed when she stepped around him and went about putting on the clothes that she had brought in.

"Well, that may be so," he replied to her statement about his looks, "but you're far more delicious than I could ever hope to be."
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:28 am

She stopped at the doorway to the bathroom, feeling a little more skampy and bold than her usual self. It was nice to be playful with her man. She coyly bit her lip and tried to look innocent. " Well if you are so hungry then feast your eyes on this." She grabbed the hem of her shirtgown and flipped it up  to share what god decided to barely bless her with. She giggled at her own boldness as she twirled around, shook her rearend at him and left him to finish up in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:47 am

The mutant so much as looked over to the doorway when Arabella spoke to see her lift her long shirt upward revealing herself to him. His eyes widened and he couldn't help but grin as she twirled and teased him more before walking into the bedroom. She had a way of making him happy even when he was too tired to think clearly and it was times such as that when he was grateful for being lucky enough to be with her.

After finishing up in the bathroom, he turned off the lights and stepped out of the bathroom and moved to the bed, looking over at Ari with a grin, "You sexy little tease."
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:06 am

Ari was already in bed when he came out of the bathroom. The Matress was sooo comfortable and the bedding she could weep for joy from the cleanliness. When he came out she peeked up at him and feigned innocence. "Dunno what you are talkin bout love. Im just a sleepy young lady getting ready for bed. In the middle ofthe afternoon."
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:16 am

Chris slid into bed next to her, grateful for the softness of it in stark contrast to his bed in the apartment which was a bit more firm. After pulling the top covers over himself, he laid on his side facing Arabella. "Mhmm... getting coy, huh? Well that's fine. I'm just an equally tired young man getting ready for bed as well. In the middle of the afternoon. Because, you know... the last few days have been a freaking train-wreck." While, normally, sleep in the afternoon would be unheard of for him and impossible, the time of day no longer mattered to him so much. He leaned over to her and kissed her cheek whispering in her ear, "Damn you for that. Getting me all worked up when our bodies are sore all over. We'll have to sort that out later, for sure."
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:23 am

She felt a shiver down her spine and goosebumps up her arms when he whispered in her ear. Didnt matter whatever the hell he whispered. It would get her every damn time. He was playing just as dirty as she was. Maybe more so.

A mischievous grin played across her lips. She scooted closer and wrapped her arm around him like she was going to settle in for sleep. She kissed up his neck to his ear and whispered back, " Then we will just be sore all over again." She gave his ear a playful bite before laying her head down and sighing like shes ready for sleep. " Goodnight Mr Knowles. Sweet dreams."
Back to top Go down

Christopher Knowles

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:37 am

The kisses to his neck made him tilt his head to the side and smile softly while sighing contentedly. She knew every sensitive spot on him that could make him squirm and he loved it. To her words, he laughed and once more when she nipped at his ear. "Eh, the soreness would be worth it." He wrapped an arm around her and nestled his head against the pillow.

"Night, Miss Adair," he kissed her softly and whispered, "I love you." He had no way of knowing how long it would take either himself or Arabella to sleep off the exhaustion they were both feeling and didn't really care so long as they were together and safe.
Back to top Go down

Arabella Adair

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:01 am

She whispered back that she loved him too. Playfulness aside she had never been this tired in her life. She was most definitely asleep before he was. Soon after she fell asleep she rolled over onto her side with her back to him. She snored softly but cutely. Clean, safe, and warm was all she needed to be dead to the world for a while.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calm after the storm (nc17)   

Back to top Go down

calm after the storm (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next