World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Destructive Behavior ( R)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Jake stared at his car in his Garage. He moved out of the Evolution mansion and back to the house he was in before. An empty bottle of Jaeger and a few empty beers sat on the workbench next to him. He didnt remember how many beers he had actually drank. The stereo blasted loudly.

All he could remember was finding Thana left the school. When he called the brotherhood the brat answered the phone and said Thana left and texted Shikon. She didnt even have it in her tell him she left. Alone. Again. She was the first good thing in his life in a long time.

He picked up a crowbar in his garage and staggered to his car. He stroked his hand along the paintjob on the door. Next he brought back the crowbar and began smashing it against the Dodge Charger. Breaking windows, smashing metal. It all meant nothing to him. Jax was locked in the house but barking like crazy at the door connecting the house to the garage.
Back to top Go down

Rémy LeBeau

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Remy had made his way into town and was heading back from a night of gambling. The loud sound of music caught his attention. He started to walk in that direction. Things were still calm about this time of day. He wandered towards the sound and found a kid destroying a car. Leaning against the garage door and watched a bit. The song ended eventually and he spoke up. "Usually people go to fight rings when they need to blow off some steam. Whats bothering you?" He asked the teen. He saw him the other day at the school before one of the new patients took off.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:38 pm

He was drenched in sweat and drunk as hell. The flashbacks were coming back as well. Of Russia. Suddenly a man was in his garage. He didn't know who the man was or how he got into a locked garage. Only one thing popped into his mind. " I WONT GO BACK YOU BASTARDS WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!" He raised the crowbar in his hands and took a swing at Remy. Jax's barking only go louder in the house.
Back to top Go down

Rémy LeBeau

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:51 pm

The garage door had been open. The one that you drive the car in. He blinked a bit and pulled out his bo staff and swung it to block the kids drunken wild swing. "Whoa. Remy isn't here to take you anywhere kid. Your garage door was open and you seemed quite upset. Just wanted to see what was wrong." he stated seriously. Gently pushing back so that there was space between them. Bastards? What bastards? What was this guy talking about? Poor teen.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:57 pm

(Didn't think to clarify. His door was closed. Bad neighborhood.Either way he never met your guy.)

"I WON'T BE YOUR FUCKING EXPERIMENT AGAIN." He took another swing at the stranger. The guy had some kind of weird pole. The only upside to the situation was the pain of loosing thana was hidden by jake's fear of being taken again. He was a sufferer of ptsd since the mutant snatchings and his torture. Thana had been the one to get him to come out of his shell. She was the one to get him back on his feet since nat. Now she was gone. The ptsd mixed the drinking didnt help.
Back to top Go down

Rémy LeBeau

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:23 pm

(Oops. I'm sorry. ^^ If I'd known that I'd have done my first post differently. Either way yeah...never met him. Though based on his ptsd and drunkeness...not sure even if they knew each other in flashback state it matter anyways. Minus drunkeness ptsd + flashbacks I been there done that. XD)

Remy blinked a bit. What kind of hell had this poor guy been through? He didn't do anything outside blocking the swings the guy was taking at him. Defensive and even that was minimal. He wasn't trying to seem anymore a threat than whatever or whoever this boy was yelling at. "Nobody going to take you anywhere. You aren't going to be an experiment. I don't even know who you are. I just remember seeing bunch you kids the other day in Jean's care." This was true. He hadn't met them and the guy was just another one of the teenagers in the medical bay until they dispersed. Though he never met them personally just saw them in passing when checking on Jean and what not. He moved back and towards the door that he must've opened without realizing. "Look I'm leaving see?" He stated. Backing up slowly and as non threatening as possible.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Jake was red faced and his veins bulged like he had been working out. His hand holding the crow bar glowed and the crow bar changed. It turned from a crowbar into a gun. He looked at the gun with a startled expression and dropped it. There was only elements in the crowbar to make the gun. No bullets. It still freaked him out.

He seemed to not notice remy anymore. He returned to the workbench and opened a second bottle of jaeger and started chug it. He was on the way to passing out drunk or alcohol poisoning. He wasn't on a death mission, he just needed the pain to stop.
Back to top Go down

Rémy LeBeau

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:16 am

Remy was staring at the kid and just stuck to the shadows. He watched the kid turn crowbar to gun and blinked. Alright then. He would just hold his breath now and wait to see what the kid did next. He watched him grab a drink and quietly moved and grabbed the gun of no bullets that was once a crowbar and slid it into his trenchcoat. Moving back into the shadows and ran his fingers through his hair. Logic dictated he stop the teenager from the bottle. Memories of moments prior and Logan with a bottle told him to just keep an eye on him...and get him medical help if he needed it. Or a morning after concoction involving a bottle of hot suace and a raw egg.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:01 am

Thana was walking, ready to go speak to Jake and make sure they were still okay. She had sent him a text saying she was going for a few weeks, but she hadn't received a text back so didn't know how he had taken it. Considering she had never actually managed to do anything other then have a fight with Shikon an destroy a train station.. Well she hadn't left at all. 

What caught Thana's attention was the sound of crowbar smashings and voices, Thana ran towards it and saw Jake. Plus a guy she somewhat recognised from the school. Jake was clearly upset and she ran towards him . " JAKE!! JAKE STOP! Put the crowbar down!" Thana said, going so she was in the middle of the two of them.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:29 am

His world was starting to spin. He tried to put the half empty bottle of jaeger back on his work bench only to miss it entirely and drop the bottle on the ground. He looked up at thana and looked like hell. He chuckled an staggered towards her. "Natalie, baby its cold out here. Go back inside. "

His legs felt like rubber, wobbling he went down on his knees. He tried to catch himself only to fall back on his butt. He snickered though his back and head hit the workbench hard. The snickering stopped and he leaned to the side to vomit. His world spun more and his head was threatening to blackout.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Thana looked sadly at Jake and listened to him and watched him stagger, "Jake I'm not Natalie, its me.. Thana, Red." She said, watching as he fell and hit his head before running to his side and kneeling next to him. "Jake why are you drinking? Why are you doing this to yourself?" Thana said, gently holding him and wrapped her hands around his head so he didn't do any more injuries.

Thana had an inkling as to why he had done it, and felt guilty immediately. She stayed knelt next to Jake, before calling out over her shoulder to the man behind her. "Help me get him inside, he is going to have a hell of a hangover. He is a danger to himself and everyone like this."
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:26 am

"You aren't thana. She left without a woooor! Thana alsho wouldnt touch me like dis. Maybe you are dream thana. I love thana diiiiiis much!"He slurred his words and barely made sense. "They were comin back for me but i didn't let em take me baby." He could barely hold his eyes open as he passed out completely amd slumped against her.
Back to top Go down

Jenica Andrews

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:14 pm

JJ appeared in the garage looking like she had just climbed out of bed. Her hair was a horrible mess. She looked at Jake and felt her stomach drop. She wasnt too late though. She stepped forward and grabbed Thana's shoulder. " Has he thrown up yet? He needs to. Hes on the verge of alcohol poisoning. I tried to get here as soon as i saw it." She looked back at Remy. " Lets get him into bed."
Back to top Go down

Rémy LeBeau

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Remy looked at her. "I don't think thats a good idea until J.J. gets here. The last time Remy got near the poor guy freaked out more." he said. Rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't sure what was going on. He could tell he was going to have a hangover. He listened to them speaking and blinking. The guy's words were exactly why until Jenica arrived he didn't move. he wasn't wanting to cause the guy another round of freakout. He looked at them and moved over to help the girls carry Jake. Doing whatever Thana and Jenica instructed. "Ladies tell me what I can do to help and I will do it."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructive Behavior ( R)   

Back to top Go down

Destructive Behavior ( R)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1