X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletehealing touch (mature for sexual situations)

more_horiz
Loika felt guilty for taking off like she did. Kelly was one of her best and oldest friends. She loved peter and part of her always would. Just like part of her would always love neal. It felt like every man in her life got a little piece of her weither she wanted to give it or not.

She let herself back in, in her human form. She tiptoed past kelly on the couch to check on mack. When she was assured mack was sound asleel she went back to the living room and shook kelly's shoulder. "Kelly wake up i need to talk to you."She picked the bottle of jimmy walker off of the floor and sat it on the coffee table. While she was out she had hunted and cleared her head. Since she had just come in from her wolfy field trip she was still nude. Her skin was very pake white and looked so much more in contrast to her black hair. Her body had scards all over from experiments. A crescent shaped one was on her flat stomach. She had always been thin with lean muscle. A tattoo people rarely saw went along her left hipbone of a tribal styled wolf. She looked at him with big apologetic blue eyes.

descriptionCompleteRe: healing touch (mature for sexual situations)

more_horiz
Kas had gotten very unnerved when Loika hadn't come back that night, though he did a decent job of keeping her house up while she was away. Mackenzie had nothing to complain about, other than remembering her uncle Kelly being more talkative in the past.

Loika sneaking in made something in his subconcious click over, and his other senses started to pay attention. When she shook him awake, he didn't startle, but cracked an eye open to look into the dark room before him.
What he saw made his brows arch up, both eyes now opened. Granted, it wasn't the first time he'd seen her tiptoeing around in her birthday suit, but he wasn't really -looking- then either. There was a second he thought he was just dreaming this.

"Heyyy-you.." he yawned at first, though his tone instantly went to serious and he looked down at the floor, realizing he'd been staring for a moment.
"Shit.. I was really worried yanno." sitting up, he shook his head and sighed, shrugging out of the blanket and pushing it toward her. "I didn't know if you were coming back or going to Canada or what!"
He really didn't know what to say. Part of him wanted to be mad, but there was a part that also understood. Kas looked over to her expectantly, waiting for whatever she had to talk to him about.

more_horiz
She took the blanket and wrapped it around herself. She wasnt really cold but she figured it might make him more comfortable around her if her body wasnt on display. " I know im sorry. No Canada this time. Ive grown past that a little. I was in the surrounding woods. I needed some time to think. I also hunted a bit. But thats not what i needed to talk to you about."

She stood up and paced a few times with the blanket wrapped around her. She was trying to find the bast way to say what she wanted to day. " Kelly i know you miss Eve as much as i miss Peter. Im not asking you... or rather suggesting to you anything permanent. While i was out there thinking and stuff i had an idea. No strings attached. You can stay here as long as you need to weither you say yes or no but.... I need intimacy. I know you do to. Ive seen the way you look at me. Its a basic animalistic need. What do you say?" She chewed her lip nervously.

more_horiz
Hearing Loika explain some of her reasonings for running off put him more at ease. Though as she paced in front of him, Kas raised his head and listened to what else she had to say.
She mentioned Eve, which drew a little frown, though he didn't look away. He continued to listen and say nothing, even until a moment after Loika stopped talking.. though it only took a second for her words to sink in and his brain to say she was right.
They were both damaged and trying to mend, both struggling to retain some kind of identity when they didn't really connect with the people and the world around them. Under the greif, there was still a need that wasn't being met. 

Rather than say anything as an answer, instead Kas quickly looped an arm around Loika's waist, and pulled her a little roughly to sit on the couch beside him.
Leaning closer, he kissed her eagerly, letting some of that base instinct out. After a long few moments, he inched away from her lips long enough to smirk.

"All ya had to do was say somethin."

more_horiz
Loika was expecting yelling, slamming of doors, and the end of a friendship. What she didnt expect was for Kelly to say yes or to act on her offer so readily. Peter had always satisfied but but there was a part of her that craved a spirit as strong as her own.

" Im sayin it now Sharp." She said with a growly and lustful voice. She kissed him back forcefully, biting his lip playfully. Her arms went around his neck to pull him closer. She tugged his hair and closed the small space between them on the couch. She stopped long enough to toss a throw pillow off of the couch at Mack's damn little cat Mr Boots.

more_horiz
Kas watched the pillow thwap the cat and snikkered, thinking the critter was a perv for sitting there staring at them and totally deserved something with more weight to it.
The attitude Loika put into this was catching. Once her arms were around his neck and they were left with no room between them his hand glided up her back, tangling with that long dark hair. He started to go in for another kiss, but teasingly stopped just short, grabbing a handful of chocolate curls and turning her head to the side, going after her lips and parting them with his tongue, wanting to taste more of what is her. As long as she could hold a breath he would explore her mouth, wrestling her tongue, grazing over elongated predator's teeth.
Once she ran out of air, he let her go, and started kissing down her neck slowly, biting a little but not leaving any lasting marks.

more_horiz
When Kelly kissed her she could taste the alcohol on him. She was in no way complaining though. Like that his delicious kisses were gone and moving to her neck. A shiver went down her spine and she felt like she couldnt contain herself or keep her hands to herself.

She couldnt help it as she slid a leg over his lap and straddled him. The blanket was still wrapped around her but slid down in the process. Straddling his lap she smirked coyly. " Someone is enjoying teasing tonight."

more_horiz
He felt that little shudder go through her, though even with the blanket now slipping toward the floor, they were more than warm enough. Once she was settled on his lap, he stopped kissing and sucking on the soft curve her neck, mirroring that smirk on her lips. He inched closer and whispered in her ear
"Payback's a bitch huh?" then he went on teasing, biting down on the fleshy part of her ear and sucking on it for a second before letting go. "I wasn't the one who woke you up standing there naked."
Although he'd seen her unclothed before, and it was kind of a tease even then, he couldn't have let his interest show. It went without saying that he was attracted to Loika ever since they met, though now that things had changed and that attraction could be explored.

more_horiz
Little moans escaped loika as he kissed and sucked on her neck. The moans turned to a groan when he stopped. She made a little pouty face at him for stopping and calling her a tease back. "Oh so you are teaching naughty wolf girl a lesson? I dont remember you complaining when i was standing there."

She slid her hands under his shirt and up his chest as she slowly and gently grinded on his lap. Without hesitation she pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it to the floor. She kissed up the middle of his chest to his throat where she would teasingly act like she was going to bite but would only poke with her sharp canines.

more_horiz
He felt like chuckling when he heard that groan of disappointment, though he only smiled slyly, feeling the excess warmth radiating from her skin. It wasn't difficult to admit that while looking was all well and good; touching was far better. Even though Loika had been engaged when they'd met, he'd felt an attraction. 

"Does the naughty wolf girl think she needs to be punished?"
Her motions while sitting on his lap were definately felt through the material of his pants, as was how much it effected him. While her lips made a trail between the barcode tat and the year-old gunshot scar a satisfied sigh left him. It had been a while. The teeth grazing against his neck drew goosebumps to the surface and Kas ran his hands down her back, resting at the curve of her hips.

more_horiz
Loika couldnt help but sly grin when she felt her efforts were not in vain. "Just how would you plan to punish me?" She said between kisses and nips.

She loved his balance of firmness yet gentle playfulness with her. If her eyes werent glowing before they would be now. They had barely done anything but she already felt like she was going to explode. She bit down on his shoulder a little harder when he grabbed her hips."i think im getting a rise out of you kelly."She whispered in his ear before nibbling on it.

more_horiz
Every little touch was like fanning a fire. Kas felt that grin on her lips as she continued kissing and nipping at him, and a devious smile to echo it appeared.

"I can think of plenty of ways. Could just keep teasing you til you're begging me to stop." he threatened, though it was obviously a bluff. Neither of them could take much more of this teasing.
After her comment of noticing how aroused he was, he just smirked, inching forward on the couch. She gave him a bite on the shoulder, and he decided that was that.

All at once he stood from where they were sitting, sliding his hands down to her sexy long legs and wrapping those around his waist. Like that he would carry her off to her bedroom, practically throwing her down on the matress once there. He made a motion with one hand and the door shut behind them while he got rid of his pants. He climbed on top of her, hovering with their faces barely apart and watching her face and those luminescent blue eyes while grinding their lower halves together. It went without saying they both -needed- this.

more_horiz
Loika forced him to look at her. For a few brief moments she was serious. "Please dont stop now. I'd never beg you to stop. I'll beg you to keep going."

She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him all the way to the bedroom. Definately no backing out now. Not that she wanted to. She giggled like a girl when he tossed her on the bed and sat up on her elbows while he took care of a few minor details. She even blushed a little when he took his pants off. She had only seen one man fully naked in her life. She bit her lip coyly and watched him until he joined her again. She kissed him when he was on top of her. While he was distracted she reached down and rubbed. She smirked into their kiss and bit his lip gently knowing she was going to get a reaction.

more_horiz
Kas thought it insanely cute how she started blushing and giggling. Even for all her toughness, she was still a young lady that has not had much in the way of experiance.
He returned her kisses with an eagerness that was soft, yet demanding.
When her hand traveled downward and found something interesting to play with, he made a sound somewhere between moaning and growling that came from deep in his chest. As much as he might want to just dive in and go after that, he decided this was worth taking the time to make it better than something hurried and basal.
He broke away from kissing her lips and started down her neck, making his way down to her chest and kissing between her breasts before going after one with his mouth and giving the other attention with one hand. After a bit of teasing the sensitive flesh there he would trade places to the other side, licking, sucking, and biting lightly. It was almost torturous, but as Loika had said, she wasn't going to tell him to stop.

more_horiz
Kelly's growling only made her more excited if possible. It stirred her inner beast. Being with Kelly was alot different and alot better than she imagined. She trusted him which was something she didnt do often.

She laid back and giggled as he kissed down her neck. When he moved to her breasts were a whole other story. She moaned and grabbed his hair without meaning to, arching her back just a little.

more_horiz
Her hands tugging on his hair made him satisfied with what he was doing. Her body was craving attention, and that tempted him stay where he was until she was practically clawing at him, attacking one sensitive nipple, rolling it between teeth teasingly before he gave it a final almost apologetic lick and moved on. He kept up the exploration of every inch of her with licking and nipping, going down until he met the scar across her lower midsection. He kissed over the length of it tenderly, only imagining what that was like. It was her own willpower and toughness that allowed her to survive physically, but there was still life taken from her in the process. The end of her line.
After that he kept going downward, baby blues watching up at her reaction to this as he went lower still, the intended destination pretty obvious by now.

more_horiz
Loika wasnt too much younger than kelly but she was still young. She still had alot to learn about alot of things in life. She was learning alot from her romp with kelly.

She was settling into the rythm of kelly's fondling and playing with her breasts until he was moving down. She wasnt sure what he was doing but she didnt move. When he touched her scar she tensed. It brought back alot of memories. She hadnt been sedated or given anything for pain when mackenzie was ripped from her. She took a few breaths and closed her eyes again. "Its ok. I trust you." She said softly. It tickled as he went lower in her hip region and she couldnt help fidgeting.

more_horiz
As much fun as all of this was, it served other purposes too. Kelly could tell there was nervousness underneath her giggling and primal desires. There was also that sense of sorrow they were both carrying around. If even for a short time, here they could take a rest from carrying the weight of it.
Her affirmation that she trusted him was met with a nod and a brief smile. It was one thing to trust a revenge-driven fool to sleep on your couch, or next to you in your bed- another thing entirely to trust him with yourself.

Since he had the go-ahead, Kas ducked between her legs. Whether anyone else had done this or not, he was probably going to make their attempt poor by comparison. If there could be only one 'bedroom activity' he was good at, then the tongue said everything. 
It started with a soft kind of probing, a few experimental licks to see how she reacted. If that was well-recieved, then he'd carry on, making it more deeply felt, attacking the most sensitive parts. Maybe he was just trying to see if he could make her go back on her words and tell him to stop?

more_horiz
She trembled a bit as he took her go ahead. She was nervous but it was more from anticipation. Something new. Something she liked. She couldn't help but moan and arch her back just slightly. Her hands clenched the bedding to keep from grabbing his hair again. "Goddammit Kelly Andre Sharp. The hell are you doing to me."She meant it rhetorically of course. She knew what he was doing to her in the literal sense. More moans escaped her lips as he carried on.

After so long she lifted her head to look at him."Are you going to make me beg? Is that what you want? I dont know what you want or need from me."

more_horiz
Some could call it talented, or rude, to divide one's attention while doing such things. Kelly more than knew what he was doing, though. The walls appeared to waver, looking through a feild of dense air that surrounded most of the room. It at least kept noise from traveling down the hall. 

Once Loika seemed like she was entertaining the idea of begging if he told her to, he decided that was enough and chuckled, moving to one side. He looked up, resting on the edge of the matress.
"Relax. that was the primary thing he wanted. Granted, it was difficult with how much pent-up need there was now.
"Anybody ever ask you what you want?"

more_horiz
Loika let go of the bedding and gently grabbed his hair. She didnt want to hurt him. She ran her fingers through his hair instead. When she felt him stop and shift his weight She though she did something wrong. Then she heard him as her a question. It really surprised her. She sat up on her elbows to look at him. She still had the look of feral lust in her eyes but there was also confusion and curiosity. "N-no. I've only been with Peter. He was good to me and there were times when i enjoyed it but for the most part i let him do what he wanted then went to sleep."

more_horiz
Kelly kissed up one leg slowly. He had a thing for nice legs, and Loika's were very long and perfectly shaped. Then he was over her again, smirking a little while staring at her face.
"Well.. this time I'll let you off easy. If there's a next time though, you will be calling the shots. You'll have to tell me what to do."
Cruel? Maybe.. but it was a fun kind of torture. He positioned himself between those sexy legs.
"Just something to think about."
Though he was making any kind of thinking hard, rubbing something else that was hard against her.

more_horiz
Goosebumps trailed up her body as kelly kissed up her leg. "I guess im lucky you are taking pity on me today then arent i?"She replied playfully. Her cocky attitude dissapeared when he pressed against her. Her giggles turned into a soft moan in his ear. "Not much thinkin goin on here."She muttered. He was making it really hard to think coherently. Two could play that game. She kissed and nibbled up his neck like she had done earlier. Only this time she moved her hips so that she was rubbing him back.

more_horiz
If only she knew he was just kidding. Though he did honestly want her to think about what she wanted, for a change. She was a free woman now. She had room to explore what made her happy, and what didn't.
"Well, see.. that's a problem. There's going to be a test later on all of this." he stated, partly poking fun at her association with the ever-famous mutant school on the other side of the woods.
He kept tormenting her, until the very last.
Kelly decided enough was enough though, and rolled his hips forward from where he was, taking it slowly at first, giving her a chance to get used to the feeling of him as he moved his face barely a hair's width away from hers, and that low throaty moan started to re-emerge.

more_horiz
" Oh haha i live near ahhhhh-" She moaned in his ear as he pushed into her. She hadnt felt a man in so long that she was tight but he felt pretty damn amazing even with him going as slow as he was. His moan was almost as sexy as all that he had done to her tonight. She moved her hips as well to meet his.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum