X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Wealth Equals Boredom ~NC17 at worst~

descriptionCompleteRe: Wealth Equals Boredom ~NC17 at worst~

more_horiz
Araminta accepted his hand as she got out. She smoothed out her dress and her hair. Model or not she was raised to be flawless. On their way to the front door she muttered shit under her breath. She was still holding onto his arm as they walked when paparazzi noticed Who was entering the restaurant. The Adair sisters had never been photographed with men. They had dealt with alot of disgusting rumors and hurtful ones as well. They were always together. They had never found anyone they were interested enough in to date. So no photograph existed of them with men aside from managers or others in a professional capacity. 

When the paparazzi saw their goldmine they rushed forward and started snapping pictures like crazy. She lifted her clutch purse and used it to shield her face as best as she could but they had already gotten some good shots.

more_horiz
Konan let go of her hand once he helped her out. Clicking the lock mechanism the door shut itself. He kept walking and looked around. His hair in the french braid made it hard for him to run his fingers through it. He kept putting his hand to the top of his head and stopping when rememberance hit him. He looked around and noticed the insects known as paparazzi. The woman next to him had the photograph with men not their bodyguards or managers issue. He had the...elusive and recluse who was hard to photograph and even harder to publish a good shot of him issue. A picture with him and a woman would be as much a goldmine for the paparazzi as the adair triplets with a man...with the two of them together a goldmine...just went into diamonds. He saw the paparazzi and heard the pictures.

Hearing them starting to ask questions he decided he was going to go ahead and nip this issue in the bud. He heard them mentioning his business name and asking what he was doing with the model. Once he looked at Lady Adair and saw her discomfort he acted rather than thought. The microphone being shoved in his face just annoyed him further. Pulling Lady Adair, through use of her hold on his arm, so that she was shielded by his chest he spoke into the watch. His gaze on the paparazzi's as between her purse and his tall form he further obstructed their ability to get any further good shots of the model. he didn't intend to allow them to keep photographs containing him in it either. He hated damn photographing.

"Gears send the flubberbots. Got a snatch and grab from the bugs to do." ~Understood sir. Paparazzi film retrieval activated.~ Within a minute or two a bunch of red and yellow robots out of the flubber films arrived almost like a swarm and metalic arms with pinchers or hands began to commedere the paparazzi's cameras and video tapes. Leaving the video recorders without film and the cameras were lifted high into the air. Shielding Araminte from viewability using his chest he turned towards the Paparazzi. "Now now...didn't anyone ever tell you that filming ladies without their permission is borderline perversion and legal lawsuit. Just ill manners." He said as he turned to face them.

Still blocking further pictures being taken until the flubber bots managed to relieve all of the paparazzi of their precious camer or video recorded movie film. "I'll be confiscating the film of your video cameras and taking your photography cameras. For the film I will send a check to your agencies to pay for the lost equipment value. As for your photography cameras...I'll have the bots return those to their proper owners once I erased all of the photographs you just took of Lady Adair and myself. You've been relieved of your paparazzi gear...so begone little flies." He said with a nonchalant almost bad ass with a dash of annoyed disgust blended into his tone. Looking at his watch before he spoke to gear. "Take the cameras for photography and erase all the pictures of Lady Adair and myself. Make sure to use the photo identity in the flubber bots to return the filmless cameras to their proper owners. Disconnecting." Gears said understood and the flubber bots swarm vanished off into the night. Cameras or video camer recording tapes in tow. His watch went back to normal seeming.

Konan led Lady Adair into the resturaunt before he released her. "Seems a simple dinner turned chaotic...my apologies." He said with a sheepish bad boy grin. Outside a very angry set of paparazzi was buzzing around and chattering. Still talking about the pairing that they no longer had evidence of and were wondering what if anything was going on between them. Mostly you could tell they were sulking over the lost gold diamond mind for the model and the elusive businessman sparrow.

more_horiz
Araminta turned bright red when konan pulled her against him. In another time she would have been able to properly appreciate his muscular build and nice cologne. She peeked around him to watch the robots to do their work. She was in aw of his skills with technology. She kinda wanted giggle at the deflated paparazzi but didnt want to give them the extra ammo of her acting like a child.

Once they were inside she finally let loose a little and let out a fit of giggles. "Oh my word did you see the looks on their faces. That was great. You sir are full of surprises."She couldnt help but start giggling again.

more_horiz
Konan's hand went to his head again. Sighing he pulled the braided hairstyle over his should and looked at it. Contempltating whether to leave it in or take it out. He had missed the bright red blush but he noticed she was having issues keeping a straight face. Glancing behind them as they were given a table for two that would have no window visability range. As they followed the host he glanced over his shoulder to the paparazzi. "I imagine they are a bit bent out of shape. Two goldmines do make for a diamond mine of worth. It must be hard being a model...paparazzi recognize you so quickly." He said with a chuckle.

Laughing a bit more as her giggling fit started to become contagious. "Yes...I did. Though it doesn't matter really...they should be used to it by now. Especially when it comes to dealing with me." he said with a shrug and playful grin. Rubbing the back of his head a bit.

Before they got to the table he the tie at the end of the braid out. Undid the frenchbraid and pushed the loose hair to tumble down his back. Pulling it into an elegant ponytail but leaving it mostly down. Two strands fell to frame the sides of his face and dance down his chest. "I am glad you agree with me on me being full of surprises." He laughed a bit and pulled the chair out for her. Lady Adair seemed to be in brighter spirits now. Especially compared to when they  first met.

more_horiz
"Being a model means i have to fit the image people make of me. Desirable but unobtainable. My sisters are supposed to be this virgin doll collection when in reality the only one of us not unsullied isnt even 18 yet."

She watched him undo his braid and bit her lip while he wasnt looking. The same as the car. She had done research on him in the car with her phone while he wasnt looking. Such the gentleman he pulled her chair out for her and she sat. "We havent been photographed with men, you havent been photographed with a smokin hot model. On the contrary most of what i just read about you calls you a playboy and a manslut. Whats that about?"She smirked across the table at him. She was the bold one of the trio.

more_horiz
Konan listened to her as she spoke. Rubbing his chin a bit thoughtfully. Honestly he had no safe comment to state towards her current line of commentary. Gently pushing her in before takin a seat across from her. Listening to her speaking and kept his comments on unsullied to himself...mostly because in this day and age it didn't matter who it was....he had a hard time viewing there more than a sprinkling of unsullied types out there. Especially in modern society. Still stranger things had happened.

He heard her comments about phone findings . "If you are researching me you have probably also noticed the fact there is rarely a picture of me and never a good shot." he said with a smirk. Outside of live televised events which he had cleverly evaded doing for the past year or so. He ordered a bottle of chardane and looked at her. "Exactly like it sounds...I'm quite the playboy and even harder to tie down. With a healthy sex life for an elusive recluse. Slut would indicate I get paid for my services when on the contrary my services are often payment to the other party." He said with a shrug.

Grinning at her a bit. "I find it amusing Araminte...that the only part of your research you chose to broach was the sultry side of it." He said with a teasing smile. "Almost sounded like an off handed flirtation...since you aren't excusing yourself or heading for the door. I'll answer any questions you might have...who knows if there will be another night." He said in a mysterious and sauve way.

more_horiz
" So you are saying you like being tied down?" She took a small sip of water the waiter had brought while Konan ordered. "We havent let the public know about her but i have a younger sister. She is a good girl. Amazing girl. She's a mutant but her powers are killing her. I envy her. Shes the only of us Adair girls who hasnt lain with a man." She examined her perfectly manicured nails and sighed playfully. " Im a grown woman with needs Master Windfeather. We play untouched little dolls for the illusion the public wants. But we are like you. We have our own secret sex lives. It wasnt offhanded flirtation. It was just regular old flirtation. The question is are you expecting a night tonight?" She crossed her long, toned legs slowly.

more_horiz
Konan had to think about that. Grinning a bit as she was quite witty to turn that around on him and in such a tantalizing way as well. "Mmm...kinky. Don't think I've ever met a lady bold enough to try." He said with a shrug. He listened as she spoke a bit. "Yeah my family was that way with my older twin siblings. They are all gone now...they used to be in the acting business, singing and modeling, and various other public figure rolls. My older twin siblings were mutants." He said. Not sure why he was sharing such private information with her. He rarely talked about any save his twin brother and sister. He hadn't actively thought of the older three windfeather children or his mother and father.

Listening to her as she did as women typically did...jumped to a different subject and even with how fast he could transition there were some subjects he...well he fixated on them. Mutants and how unfairly they were treated by others in society and in most but not all cases...their families...was one of those subjects. However, as she continued she somehow managed to pry his circling thoughts away from mutants and refocus on her. How he'd have to replay this entire conversation at a later time. He was fully focusing on the pleasure not the business by the time she'd hit 'regular old flirtation' and rubbed his chin a bit. "I hadn't really thought about it. I was going with the living in the moment method myself." he said in a joking sort of way. He looked at the menu. "Let's see its been a long time since I ordered in a french resturaunt."

He mused to himself. "As to if I am expecting a night tonight the prospect does seem to be heading in that direction. Not only is my company divine on the eyes she has wit, humor and brains as well." He put the menu down. "So even after hearing I'm a playboy she hasn't run the other way...what does the lady adair seek from tonight? The woman before me intrigues me and holds much curiousity. In a way it makes it very exciting when I know my own nature to see whether this flourishes into more than interesting secret rendevue and becomes a friendship. So rare and hard to find these days. I am very interested in seeing where the rest of our unpredicted encounter goes." He took the wine glasses and the bottle of chardine. Since the waiter was kind enough to open it he proceeded to pour them both a glass. One for Lady Adiar then one for himself. Setting the bottle down and held the glass out to her.

edited: i forgot coding in first paragraph oops XD

Last edited by Konan Windfeather on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
"Depends on what you like.Blanquette de Veau,Bouillabaisse,and con au vin are all popular favorites. To truly enjoy it though you have to have it in France. Or you could simply skip to desert." She smirked at him from behind her menu.

"I do believe you attempt to flatter master windfeather. She started to say more but a few patrons of the resteraunt coughed to get her attention. " Are you one of the adair triplets? Where are your sisters?" One of them asked. " Can we have your autograph?"

She smiled and excused herself to konan for a moment. "My sisters are resting while i catch dinner with a friend. Thank you for supporting us."She treated them like they were the only people for the few moments she spent with them. She signed autographs , one being a playboy magazine, and took a few pictures on thier phones with them.

It took about five minutes and she sat back down when they were done. She smiled. "My apologies. That happens. "She took a sip of her chardonnay. "Lady adair seeks comfort and a distraction tonight with no expectation of anything lasting. Im in a different city, different country all the time. Id like a friendship. Maybe one with benefits."

more_horiz
Konan had retrieved his blackberry and rested it on his lap. Not yet touching it just the silent vibrating in his pocket to alert him to important emails...thought important was their idea of it not his...and the like. He didn't yet look at it though. He was too busy doing a mixture of staring at the object in front of him...the menu...and Lady Adair herself. "I have eaten french cusine as well as many other countries. I agree the french cook the cusine the best." He looked at the menu. "I'm always willing to try new things...what is a favorite of yours Lady Adair?" He asked lightly yet seriously. He laid the menu down some but quickly pulled it back up when a group of patrons came over. Hearing them and looked over.

Nodding his head when she excused herself. Using this time to check through the emails on his blackberry. Boring. Boring. Boring. Wait...this one was from his famous male actor/model brother...he'd have to look into that later. Political. Political. Delete. Delete. Request for presence at...nope delete. A few agencies requesting he come model for them. Look at later. He kept checking the emails. Delete. Delete. Look at later. He opened a browser and researched into the Adair triplets only long enough to find the name of the modeling agency they were with. Finding it he memorized it. By the time she returned he had set the menu down and was reading over the modeling agency emails as he had done that during schooling off and on. The only one of interest was the one that would possibly allow for another chance encounter.

Closing everything out the moment she returned and had sat back down. He chuckled a bit. "I know the feeling. I have that happen but not as often as I would if I wasn't very careful about not allowing the paparazzi to plaster my face all around." He said in amusement. Sippin at his chardonnay and listened to her as she spoke. "I can understand the no expectation of anything everlasting...we seem to be very much on the same page as far as that is concerned." He said and was oddly amused. He was certain if he indulged in what they were both clearly thinking...now him too since she got his mind thinking...for once he was not planning ahead.

He turned the blackberry onto silent mode. Putting it back in his pocket. A sexy smile hit his lips as he pondered over what she said. "A friendship...I believe we have come to an agreement for the long term. One with benefits would be mutually beneficial to both parties involved. As for tonight  believe I may have to kidnap you from more than just a quick escape. Let's enjoy dinner for now." He said with a chuckle.

more_horiz
"I believe i will have the Boeuf Bourguignon." She said setting her menu down. She rubbed his leg under the table with her foot while maintaining an innocent face. "Why do i get the feeling you are about to turn my life upside down. And why do i feel like im going to like it. You have already brought up my mood. I don't normally sneak out of parties with strangers. Do you believe in fate?" She took a long drink of her chardonnay.

more_horiz
Konan had never had the Bouef Bourguignon. "Hmm...?" He looked at the menu. Most of this he had tried and not liked or liked it better in France. "I've never had the Bouef Bourguignon. Is it any good Araminta?" he asked. A mixture of the jamacian and native american accent blend slipped into his normally typical american accent. He quickly covered it up with a laugh and a smirk. His accent masked again. "I like to turn lives upside down. Inside out and all around because then it just be boring. In good ways...usually." He shrugged a bit. "Maybe you like life without the expected or so called traits of normalacy?" He said in a playful way and finished his glass of chardonnay.

Refilling his glass a bit. "Oddly you've brightened my mood since the room away from the party. I was plotting how to destroy the room simply for not having escape routes...not really. I was just that annoyed with being at the party and after 9/11 you'd think they'd implament more escape routes into their taller buildings." He said with a slight laugh after he spoke. "I'm kidding of course but it would have made it a lot easier to slip out if there had been." He said with a devil may cry but the heaven's aren't listening grin and a mischievious glint in his eyes.

Setting the menu down. He ordered the meals along with some fresh bread when the waiter came. Looking back at her a bit. "I'm not sure. I believe in the concept of fate but as far as fate deciding things for people not so much. It is more important what you believe Lady Adair. As to why you believe those things...I guess it is women's intiution. One of the few things I have yet to find the explaination for why...just that it is factually accurate." He said with an honest and thoughtful tone.

more_horiz
"It is beef cooked in red wine and served with potatoes. Its very good.Then again my sisters and i have an unusually healthy appetite for models.As for the normalcy... it is getting a bit boring."She giggled flirtaciously and looked at him through her eyelashes again. It was a look that made most men melt.

"Im glad i could provide an escape room and keep that beautiful room in tact at the same time."She stayed quiet until the waiter left thier bread. She helped herself to a piece of bread and nibbled at in like a lady. "I'll believe its fate. You will too later."She muttered the last part.

more_horiz
Konan listened as she spoke. "Might have to learn the recipe then. Sounds like something I'd enjoy eating on a regular basis." he said with a chuckle. He listened to her as she spoke. "I did not miss how anatomically correct yet healthily so you and your identical sisters are for models. It is sexy and refreshing to see a model who isn't anorexic and can eat with a healthy appetite." He said with a lazy smile as he watched her a bit. The eyelashes thing...he was certain it was a commonly used come hither by women. It was virtually ineffective with him. She was pulling him in with the conversation and the witty humor.

He took a piece of the bread himself and began to think as she spoke. That room played out in his mind. His eyes closing as he played out the scene of the rooms layout before his minds eye. "I've seen beautifuller rooms. The palaces in England have much nicer rooms than that one. The tower of ben has a room with archeticterial and interior decor much nicer. Though for an american trade tower room it was quite appealing." His eyes opened and he looked at her. He caught the mutter but only the I believe part as he shook his head.

The appetizers were brought first. Cheesesticks...he loved them. "Vous êtes les bienvenus à croire pour nous deux mais le destin ne est pas une des choses que je crois." He said to her in fluent and almost perfect french.

Translation: You are welcome to believe for the both of us but fate is not one of the things I believe in.

more_horiz
" Ive been to many parties at the queen's palace. The queen was quite taken with my sisters and I. She hoped our youngest sister would wed the Archduke Payne. My father and brother were officers in her royal majesty's mounted police."

She took a cheese stick and chewed a few bites. After she swallowed she looked him in the eyes. " I'll make you a believer in something by the end of the night, i promise you that Master Windfeather. What that is, is up to you." She took another sip of her water and let that sink in.

more_horiz
Konan listened to Araminta as she spoke. Nodding his head a bit and merely stored the information. It wasn't honestly like he really could say much to any of that. He rubbed his chin a bit. Then stopped. Grabbing his drink and began to sip at it. He took another cheesestick and began to eat it. "I am glad you found a challenge worth taking there is an old saying about not counting your chickens before they hatch. It would fit here Lady Adair..."He siad in an amused tone to her making him a believer in something. "I am a believer in many things including what could happen during the night Lady Adair. Of that I can assure you. Looks like our main course has arrived."

more_horiz
She thanked the waiter in flawless french as he set down their plates. She added something else and giggled. Whatever she said got a blush out of him. He nodded and replied in french before leaving them to their meal. She skillfully cut her own meat like a lady. She savored the beef before answering. "My family knows horses. I know nothing about chickens."

more_horiz
Konan went to thank the waiter but ended up more amused by the reaction she got from the waiter. He ended up not thanking him merely respectfully nodding at the man. He began to cut into the meat on the plate. Saying a strange sort of blessing in the native american tongue of his people. He wasn't religious but he was supersticious. A confusing compilation of emotions. He listened to her. "The old wives tale saying of don't count your chickens before they hatch. Or don't put all your ducks in a row before you've gotten to the end result." He said hoping that made more sense. "Horses are majestic and free spirited creatures. Beautiful and very intelligent. It has been a long time since I have rode one."

more_horiz
Araminta couldnt help feeling the playboy was playing with her. He would express interest then back off, express interest then back off. What was his game? She really didnt know for sure and it was a bit irritating to someone who always got what she wanted. She remained quiet and ate her food as he spoke. If she got anything out of this evening it would be delicious food. As he spoke she checked her phone. She had alot of very angry messages from her sisters. They would understand later. She put her phone back in her clutch and sighed softly and in a lady like fashion. " I know how to ride but im not particularly fond of them."

more_horiz
Konan wasn't sure what was going on right now. He wanted to keep this woman at a distance and bring her in close. It was perplexing and he knew he was interested in seeing where tonight was going. He wasn't interested in learning to believe in fate or destiny as this woman did. He was certain they were at times having the same conversation with two different meanings. He continued to eat his food as he thought. This woman was so intriguing and full of interesting notions. He listened to her speak. "Half of my family can trace their lines back to the days before america was even founded. The redskins as they were called back then. Riding horses is part of my genetics you could say. In any case how is your dinner?" he asked as he poured more chardonye for himself and her.

more_horiz
"Its very good thank you. I know its odd to see a girl especially in my profession with an appetite."She ate most of her food. He poured her more chardonnay and she couldn't help thinking he was trying to get her drunk. It wasn't like she was some college girl on spring break. She was old enough so what could it hurt. She nodded to him with a smile and took her glass. "Im just straight British, nothing special about my heritage."

more_horiz
Konan listened to her. Finishing his glass he refilled it again. His plan right now was to get drunk...and try to analyze why he couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. He didn't like being off his game. Not even slightly. He wasn't sure why he was sharing information he didn't talk about. Nor what game this woman was playing. He loved the challenge she presented and hated that his mind was thrown for loops when she spoke. He set the bottle down after he refilled his glass. "In america that in itself could say special heritage. Most americans can't say they are straight british even those who trace their roots back to britian." he said as he finished his food.

Looking at her over the chardonnay bottle. He sipped it slightly. "Alright enough dancing around this what are you hoping to get out of tonight Lady Adair? I get that you're wanting a pleasurable night. A friend with possible future benefits. The thing I don't get is why you would chose a man like me when there are less questionable of character types out there. What draws you to me? I know for a fact that it can't just be my dashingly good looks because you have that going for you as well." He said very seriously.

more_horiz
Araminta sat back in her seat and smiled flirtatiously. Her head was starting to spin a bit from the alcohol. It was safe to say she was getting a little drunk. " You are attractive, smart, and discrete. You understand that some things need to remain out of the public eye. Your reputation with the ladies doesnt hurt either. One can only hope the man lives up to the legend." She set her glass down and almost missed the  edge of the table which caused her to giggle.

more_horiz
Konan looked at her as she spoke. She stated some good points. He couldn't argue with her. He had to question her judgment of only acknowledging his good qualities but he'd equate it to the alcohol. Drinking down the chardonney from his glass he refilled his own glass yet again. No use wasting the bottle. He made sure to finish the last of hsi food as he chuckled at the last part. "Well then how about we skip traditional desserts and instead indulge in a dessert of a different vareity." he was amused by the concept of being a legend of some kind. He chuckled as he noticed but didn't comment on the legend. When the waiter arrived with the check he quickly produced his credit card and paid for the entire meal. "I guess you'll need a hands on experience in order to find out for yourself what is fact or fiction Araminta." he said in a seductively sensual tone.

more_horiz
Araminta stood and put her phone in her clutch. She wobbled a little from intoxication but wasnt too bad. She looked at him with blue/green eyes. She giggled and took his arm in a ladylike fashion. "Sounds divine. Though i think you are a little drunk. I hope your droid thing can drive. As for the hands on, i think you will find im alot more fun to touch and explore than your robots."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum