World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Delphi sat alone in the library with her headphones in her ears and her eyes focused on the times new roman print of a poetry anthology. She was amazed by the size of this library it was far larger then the ones her and her family would go too, she hadn't even been at this place for an entire day and she already felt like she was at home here, she had a chance to grow here, a chance to use her full potential. Of course she missed her parents and her big brother, they were shattered when she showed them the pamphlet for the school but of course they supported her choice, they would always support her.
She brushed a strand of her long white hair out her face and gave a small sigh. She should be happy right now, this was a new place and a new adventure, she was just terrified of what the others may think of her, everyone here was different,true, but she always was timid around new people, it was a force of habit, it's hard being mute, having so much to say and no way to say it, words sit in her head and they never come out. She tries to get the negative thoughts out of her head, there was no need to dwell on the past.

because she could finally start new, and at that thought she couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am

Mackie, as everyone liked to call her, wandered into the library. She heard someone's thoughts and they didn't sound familiar. She carried a handful of stickers and glitter she used to help make logan's bike pretty. She stood in the doorway and watched the other girl. She didn't fear the newb. Aside from Charles she was the strongest mutant in the house. She stood silently with blue eyes watching like a kid from a scary movie.
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 am

Delphi sat at the table she had claimed as her own, with her nose stuck in her book, she didn't even notice the young girl watching her until she looked up from her anthology and saw a petite brunette staring at her with wide, ice blue eyes, she didn't know what to make of this, was she a student? Someone's daughter? Hell if Delphi knew, this was her first day and she hadn't met anyone yet so she was very much out of the loop, and Delphi didn't like being out of the loop.

She looked at the girl a bit longer she appeared to be nine, maybe eight years old, and she noticed in the girls tiny fist were stickers and crafts supplies, which seemed perfectly normal for a girl her age. After observing for a bit Delphi gave a soft look and waved at the girl.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Logan stared at his ride. It was covered in stickers and glitter. AGAIN. God. Motherfucking. sonofawhore. Dammit. He set to work spraying most of it off with the hose but there was still evidence of metalic little ponies and unicorns and kittens. He tossed the hose aside after he turned it off and stormed into the house. He bellowed out her name in obvious anger. " Dammit Mackenzie Brooke Jackson you are in BIG trouble when i find you!" He yelled while following her scent.
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:26 pm

She slowly started to wave back when she heard Logan yelling. Uh oh spagettios she was in trouble. She ran into the library with soft steps that barely made a sound. Like logan would ever come in here. There's books in here. She smirked and went under one of the study tables. For being so small she was an uber stinker. She claimed logan as her own personal whatever you wanted to call him. Most of the other students saw her as the weird xmen's kid that never talked. That was why she played her games with logan. She tested him but knew he would always love her and protect her. She didnt get attached to people because they left. She was attached to him because she knew he would leave but he always came back.
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Del heard the gruff voice ring through the halls and from the way the small girl reacted she determined that this could not be good. She jumped a bit at the loud volume of the voice and when she was startled nothing good came from that, her hand smacked down onto her poetry anthology and suddenly the pages began coming unglued from the books spine, slowly ripping themselves free and they began swirling around her. Why must this happen right now?!? it wasn't the time or place for this, she started to let out silent inaudible screams and ran to the nearest table, the book pages chasing her like a swarm of bees or the ghosts in pacman, she formulated a plan and dove under the study table that Mackenzie was under, thank god she was skinny, she threw herself in front of the young girl so none of the pages would hit her and suddenly the mousy blonde was hit with over 200 pages of Poe, Hemingway, T.S. Elliot, she then turned to the small girl and mouthed at her "I am SO sorry!!!"
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:19 am

Logan burst into the library only to find books flying all over the place. He knew there was a reason he hated books. They were deadly as hell and they finally decided to attack.

He spotted mack under the table with another girl. Probably another recruit. His only concern was the squirt. He reached under the table and grabbed the back of her coveralls. He pulled her out and held her up with the evidence in her hands. "What have i told you about messin with my bike pup!"
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:14 pm

The white blonde watched the man and the little girl, not moving from her spot under the table,their issue wasn't something she should get involved in, it wasn't her place. There was also the possibility that maybe the gruff, hairy man would forget about the hundreds of book pages scattered around the place if she just keep quiet, which for Delphi, wasn't a very hard thing to do.
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Mackenzie barked like a puppy, squirmed, and howled when he called her pup. She struggled to get free and when that didnt work sme smiled sweetly like she was an innocent little angel. Before he could yell anymore she pointed to the girl. Hopefully she could distract him from his current mood by diverting his attention to the newb. Unlikely but it was better than the alternative.
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Woah, woah, woah what? That little fink! She couldn't believe the little girl would be so quick to put the blame on her! Delphi's cheeks burnt red with embarrassment as she thought of what to spell out "This isn't my doing, I just enjoy reading poetry?" Would that work? "I'm not the droid you are looking for?" The possibilities were practically endless eventually she made up her mind and within the next instant she had a few of the scattered book pages in her hand and letters started tearing themselves from the pages and arranging themselves to say:
 "I am SO sorry about the mess, it's just your voice is really loud and I got startled, but I had nothing to do with your 'ride'." She gave a nervous smile at the man hoping she had cleared things up the best that she could.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 am

"If she did the bike and this room then she is a damn magician!"He bellowed at mackie. He knew why the little shit was doing this. As much as she was pretending to be a badass all the time she was still a kid. She still wanted attention as much as she said she didnt. He tossed her over his shoulder. "We are tellin your momma what you did after you clean this mess up and my bike. Got it mackenzie?"
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Delphi took more letters from the pages "I can take care of the mess in here, sir, it was my fault anyway." She spelt  out the words on the table she was standing by, secretly hoping the little girl would hold less of a grudge if she volunteered to help clean up the mess of pages that covered parts of the ground of the library like a light snow fall. She didn't even know these peoples names yet, that was even more of a reason she didn't want to screw things up all ready, she had only been in the place for less then a day.

Last edited by Delphi Prince on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:48 pm

Jake showed up at the school after finding out chris and hells bells had temporarily moved in. Didn't matter to him where they lived but he needed to get his phone back.

When he entered the schol and heard the big guy yelling. He went to the yelling. It was in the library, so he figured it was bells that was in trouble. He lived here at one point so he knew where everything was. He entered the library wearing a snug tshirt that showed off his muscles and well fitted jeans. He saw a blonde but it wasn't bells. It was another cutie. He walked up to the girl and winked at her. "Hey there cutie. If i said you were like a good book would you let me between your covers?"
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Ok how many people were gonna show up in here!? And an even better question was why was a strange man, boy whatever flirting with her?!?

This was sensory over load right now, all Delphi wanted was to be in the comfort of silence and old books, obviously that was too much too ask for, she turned to the muscular blonde with a flustered look on her face and the tips of her ears burned a bright shade of red, she took more letter scraps and the letters arranged themselves in her palm to say "Um, as creative as a pick up line as that is I'm gonna have to say no....I don't do guys.... Or girls either, sorry."

Delphi lifted her hand so the blonde male could see what she had spelt out, part of her was tempted to go off on him but that wasn't in her nature.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:34 pm

he leaned in close, smelling like car parts and cologne. She grinned and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and handed her some papers from the floor. " Its alright cutie. I got a girlfriend. I dont think she would like me doing boys or girls either."

He stepped away from her and leaned on the table to face Logan." Hello there dangly Mackie. You are looking especially dangly. Logs you seen Hells Bells? She has my phone and i need it back before i get in anymore trouble with the little lady." He took a lighter out  and flicked it nervously.
Back to top Go down

James Howlett

X-Men

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Logan saw the girl's note and was about to respond when Jake strutted in. He rolled his eyes. The kid was cocky and annoying as hell. He had no problems with it when Arabella socked him in the mouth. He let Mackie crawl onto his back like the little monkey she was and folded his arms over his chest. " She's resting in her old room. She had a rough day. Dun give her any shit bub. I got things to do. Try not to break the newb." With mackie on his back he left them in the library.
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:37 am

The blonde took a breath to calm herself, she still didn't know names but from the nicknames the sandy blonde called the man and the little girl that was something she could certainly work with. She blushed a pretty shade of pink when he tucked a strand of her chest length locks behind her ear and gave him a thankful smile for helping her clean up some of her mess.

When the man and the little girl 'Mackie' ,as the boy called her, left. It was only the two blondes and an explosion of book pages on the floor. She was curious to as of who this guy was, he seemed nice, very charming, there was no denying that. She was also curious to as of who this 'Hells Bells" girl is. Delphi was actually hoping he would stay here for a bit and help her be a bit less clueless about well.... Everything. She started moving around the letters on her palm to have them now read
"If you have any time ya know.... Not looking for that person who has your phone, would you mind staying here for a bit, help me figure this place out, but only if it's not a problem"
 She was very lucky the print of the words was small.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:40 pm

"Well i do really gotta get back soon. My girl is waiting at my apartment to take her to lunch at Mel's. Maybe you can join us if you like crappy diner food. Just don't tell jj. That girl would eat a tire if she could."He went about the room picking up papers as he found them. The only books he read were car manuals. He was careful to make sure he didn't absorb any pages. When he had a handful he would set it on the table then go collect more.
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Aha! J.J. That's a name! Now she just needed a face to put it with. She smiled, she was hungry and any food was batter then no food, she also wouldn't mind meeting a few new people. The letters moved in her palm a third time.

"Really? As long as I wouldn't be intruding on you all. Besides I'm not all that picky with food."

After the last of the pages were collected she had them sort themselves in  page number order and put themselves back into the spine, she then touches the book and secures them back in place.

"Well my work here is done! Just tell me when ya wanna met up though because I have no idea where this Mels place is"

She still had her hand full of her own paper scraps that she kept for communication purposes, that was the worst part of being a mute, having so much to say and no way to verbally say I, but she managed to survive and as long as the people here didn't mind her 'shortcomings' then neither   did she.
Back to top Go down

Jenica Andrews

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:33 am

JJ poofed into the room in a small cloud of purple smoke. In her arrival she scattered papers. She looked from jake to new girl anxiously. " I HEARD MEL'S. YES. I want to go! AVACADO BURGER YES. I'LL GET MY COAT. YUM YUM YUM!" She poofed closer tot he newb and shook her hand vigorously. " Hiiii im Jenica but they call me JJ cause ya know its fun. We are gunna be such good friends. You are gunna love the food. YES! SO EXCITED!" Just like that she poofed away to get her jacket.
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:12 am

Delphi looked at the bouncing blonde who was all up in her personal space. She went to pick up her paper pieces up off the floor so she could say hi and make introductions but.... The exuberant girl was gone before she could have any words laid out. At least she knows someones name here! Delph would happily count that as a win.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:35 am

Jake sighed and placed the last of the papers on the table. JJ was a good fighter but damm that girl irritated the hell out of him. It wouldnt be so bad if she would just calm the hell down. After he put the papers down he wrote down his number for her and gave it to her. " Sorry about her. Shes a bit hyper. If you dont have a ride im sure you can ride with us. If that is  what you want. good luck kid." He winked at her again and left the room as smoothly as he entered.

( we are going to  loika's thread in the diner.)
Back to top Go down

Delphi Prince

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:53 am

Delphi nodded and watched the boy go. She clutched the piece of paper in her hand and smiled, it was dumb but she felt welcomed here. So far everything was working out just fine and she couldn't be any happier about it!

[Ok I will meet you there!]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]   

Back to top Go down

Paper planes and new begingins [PG-13]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1