X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteive fallen and cant get up (nc17)

more_horiz
Arabella had been leaving the house that morning when the sad mute girl gave her puppy dog eyes. She couldnt be a dick to her so she let her come with her. She took a cab to an instrument store where a special ordered cello from germany was waiting for her. She paid for their cab and the cello.

Next she decided they needed a mall day. She was petite but strong. Besides she was feeling alot better. She walked through the mall with delphi, the cello in a case on her back. "how about lunch love? My treat?"As they walked a couple people bumped into her. She shuddered when they made skin contact.

descriptionCompleteRe: ive fallen and cant get up (nc17)

more_horiz
Delphi felt a bit better that Bella was ok with inviting her out, besides maybe this is what she needed, time away from the mansion, get away from all the inner tension she was feeling.

When they were in the mall Delphi did feel a bit free, like there wasn't a weight holding her down. Delphi pulled out her phone and texted Bella that they should go to Taco Bell. She smiles and bounces along next to the other blonde.

more_horiz
Arabella heard her phone chirp. She checked it and looked over at Delphi. " I dont know what that is but im sure thats fine. The food court right? Afterwards is there anywhere else you need to go? I need to get a tuner and some strings on the way out but let me know where you want to go."

She walked with Delphi to the foodcourt and looked at distaste at the menu. A few more people bumped into them while they  stood there looking at the menu. It all looked ghastly. She really wanted fish n' chips but this would have to do. She turned to ask her what was good and her nose began to bleed. She hurriedly grabbed a handkerchief from her pocket and held it to her nose. She was starting to not feel so well. " Sorry.... this happens. Go ahead and order. Like i said i got it."

more_horiz
Delphi looks terrified when she notices her friends nose bleeding, she wasn't just gonna leave Bella there she looked like she was about to panic she couldn't scream for help she's pretty sure none of these people could sign, the only logical thing for Delphi to do was to mouth out the words like she would do when she was younger, Del really hoped Bella could read lips.
"Whats wrong, what do I need to do I'm not gonna stay here and be passive."

more_horiz
" Delphi its fine. This happens all the time. I just need to sit down. Im okay i just-" She turned to find a table to sit at and a stranger bumped into her. She  wobbled with the cello weighing her down a bit. The stranger apologized profusely and reached out to grab her wrist to steady her. She tried to yell at him to stop but it was too late. Another life time of memories flooded her mind and she sunk to her knees. She tried to pull away from the good Samaritan tried to catch her. The bleeding from her nose became worse. The last thing she remembered before darkness was someone taking her cello off of her back. Meanwhile she was having one of her more intense seizures. All the lives of all the people she bumped into played in her head at once.

more_horiz
Delphi looked terrified. What was she was supposed to do, she wasn't going to leave Bella there seizeing on the floor. She was scared, she let out chocked, mangled screams trying to yell for people to call 911. That did nothing except make her feel weak and useless, her disability was an obstacle, a curse. She used to think it was neat and now it could put a girls life at risk.

Something had to be done, Delphi picked a stranger in the crowd grabbed their phone out their hand (Why was this sicko recording a girl dying on the floor, the loony). She punched in the number, 911, and handed the phone back to the stranger and gave him a look that was surprisingly intimidating. She fed him the words he was to say without even saying them or writing them down. After the call was placed and the operated said that they would be sending someone soon, Delphi went back by Bella and sat by her as they waited.

more_horiz
Well a seizure call wasn’t too odd of a call. It was rather common it seemed in this area. Colton ran in with another EMT and they looked at the gathered crowd of people recording the entire thing. ”Move out of the way. Yea got any decency, poor girl is having a seizure and yea is just standin’ there recording it like a bunch of pervs.” he shouted parting the crowd and looking at the scene. ”Y’all back up or get outta here.” he said to the crowd that backed up while some still stayed around recording it still.

There wasn’t much he could do for a seizure. Yeah he could take it on himself and hope that his accelerated healing would keep him from having one himself but should he risk it with a crowd around. He hadn’t come out as a mutant to the rest of the Emt’s yet. He didn’t know how they would react to a freak in their ranks.  He pulled a needle out that had diazepam in it and quickly grabbed her arm with a gloved hand and gave her an injection. He quickly pulled the needle out so it wouldn’t break in her arm and rubbed her arm. He looked up to see a blonde girl standing close and watching. ”Yea doing okay sugar?” he asked her.

more_horiz
Arabella heard sounds around her before she returned to her facilities. She moved just enough that it was obvious she was alive. With a groan she opened her eyes. A blonde guy with a funny accent was leaning over her. She tried to move or sit up to show she was okay but her body wasnt agreeing. The bleeding had stopped but she had dried blood under her nose and around her ear. On her second attempt to sit up she got a splitting headache radiating through a goosegg on her head. "Im...okay...i just lost my balance.."She said in a weak attempt to be convincing.

more_horiz
Colton’s attention was brought back to Arabella who tried to sit up. He put an arm behind her and helped her sit up and grabbed a sanitizing wipe from his pocket and opened it and started to wipe off some of the blood on her face. Nobody wanted to be covered in dry blood. Well anyone that he knew at least.   ”Yea is terrible lyin’ sugar.” he said letting out a chuckle. ”Yea didn’ loose yea balance yea had a sezuire. Yea feeling better at all?” he asked taking a small led light from his belt and shinning it in both her eyes.

more_horiz
Ari flinched when he touched her at first. In her semi coherent state she didnt realize he was wearing gloves. She was anxious she was going to be bombarded with more memories of another person. "Its okay i-i have them. Its normal for me." She tried to act like she was normal but she felt far from it. The strangers' memories were still in her head.

She blinked and tried to focus when he shone the light in her eyes. She wobbled a little. "Im okay im just tired...i just-my friend cant talk. I have to get her home." the blonde looked to her friend and put a hand on the goosegg on the back of her head.

more_horiz
Colton put his hands up in a non-threatening manner seeing the woman flinch at his touch. Was she abused by someone or was she frightened by something else. People were usually disoriented after seizures so maybe it was that. ”Bleedin’ out of yea nose and ears ain’t a normal part of a seizure suga’.” he said nodding at the other man that came with him as he left.

He looked over at Delphi and it occurred to him that she had been pretty quiet this entire time. It was making sense now. ”I’m gonna take yea to the hospital and the doctors can see if yea is really okay. We can get yea friend a cab there or I could drive her home after.” he said helping Arabella up on her feet. 

more_horiz
Arabella stood up and felt a headrush. She hated hospitals with a passion but it would look more suspicious if she didnt go. She grabbed her cello case and put the strap over her shoulder. She was already sore as hell. Story of her life though. She could only hope her boyfriend didnt hear anything over the scanner. All she needed was his fussing. She put a hand on his arm to steady herself. "Can she come with me?"She asked in a small voice.

more_horiz
Delphi had to agree with Bella on this one, she wasn't gonna leave her, there was no way. Delphi never had any real friends back in Chicago, they all thought her muteness was weird, why talk to girl who can't? But her new friend didn't see it that way nor did anyone else at the mansion but she felt safe with Bella. She was there when Delphi was hurt and confused last night she didn't run off and leave her to sulk, the favor needed to be returned. The mousy blonde looked at the EMT and without even saying a word her eyes conveyed how she felt perfectly. She wasn't going to be leaving Bella's side.

more_horiz
Colton grabbed the cello case and strung it over his back. ”Don’t stress your self sugar I got it.” he said as he helped steady her as she walked. Maybe they should have put her on the stretcher but she seemed like the type that would fight it tooth and nail and he didn’t want to deal with that at all.  She asked if her friend could come with. He was thinking it over. There was plenty of room in the meat wagon but she wasn’t immediate family, hell he didn’t even know how they knew each other. ”Well…ummm…” he said looking over at Delphi only to get a death glare. ”Alright yea can come with.” he said motioning Delphi with his free hand. They got the ambulance and he hoisted Arabella up and sat her down in a seat and turned around and extended his hand to help Delphi up.

more_horiz
Ari made a startled squeak when the emt lifted her up. She was light enough but it still bugged her when people picked her up as easily as a doll. She shuddered when thier skin touched. She seemed to blank out for a moment and stared into space.

Wherever she was, was hot and sticky. She could smell something cooking nearby. The only relief from the heat was a breeze that blew through the trees.

The memory was over and she blinked. "I could use a cold compress..and a trashcan or something pet. Im gunna be sick." Her accent was very thick british. Her already pale british skin lost another shade.

more_horiz
Delphi nodded at the man to tell him that he made the right choice, she took the hand he offered her and daintily hopped into the back of the ambulance. She straightened out her skirt with a gentle hand before she sat down and kept an eye on Bells, Delphi didn't exactly know what her powers were so she had no insight, but she figured the fact he was staring into space meant she was having a vision. Her skin looked pale and lifeless, the mute couldn't help but look concerned. She found a trash can and handed it to the brit, she might as well try to be helpful.

more_horiz
The woman felt like she didn’t weigh anything at all. He was used to picking up people and was used to doing manual labor and playing sports when he was younger so he wasn’t out of shape at all. He was surprised when he felt her shudder though when he carried her in his arms. She did not like touch at all and it was becoming more apparent. 

”Yea feeling okay?” he asked seeing her turn a lighter shade of white. She was already pasty but she was almost ghost white at the moment. Thank god they were going to the hospital. He grabbed a cold compress and activated it in his hand and held it to her forehead as his other hand searched for a bottle of anti-nausea pills for her to take.  He watched as Delphi slid over a small bucket for the woman in case she decided to explode during the ride to the hospital. ”Here take these. They should help with the nausea.” he said handing her two pills and a bottle of water.

more_horiz
She grabbed the rubbish bin from delphi and proceeded to donate her breakfast to it. She wasnt a stranger to illness and she could bet the emt was used to it as well. She felt bad that her new friend had front row seats to it though. When she was finished she set the bin down and gladly accepted the water. The compress felt like heaven on her head.

She took a few more gulps and sat back with her eyes closed while she held the compress for herself. "Its okay Delphi. Hes one of us." She mumbled. Her voice sounded a little scratchy after just puking. She had seen everything in his life from his view like she had lived it herself.

more_horiz
Well thank god there was a trash bin or this ride would be hell. He put a gloved hand on her back and rubbed it hoping it would help calm her stomach. ”There, there” he said in a soothing voice with his southern drawl. He didn’t like seeing people like this.  He opened the bottle of water and watched her take a drink. He didn’t know how long the ride would take as it depended on traffic but he hoped that she would feel better once they got her in a bed and gave her proper medicine.

He wasn’t expecting to hear what the British woman said next. He didn’t flaunt that he was homosexual or a mutant to anyone. He liked to keep that from other people. He had been at the bad end of things from extremists before and he did not want anyone to hate him at his new job just yet even though his gift was helpful. ”So yea two a couple then. I should’a known that, she was being rather protective of yea.” he said guessing they were lesbians cause they must have had good gaydars because no one could sense he was mutant without technology right?

more_horiz
Delphi nodded at Bella getting the note that the EMT who was helping her was a mutant, how she knew that was beyond her but she sat calmly watching her friend, the throw up only grossed her out a little, but she wasn't going to show it, that was rude .Besides she didn't want Ari to think she was disgusted.

She watched the male take care of her friend and then she heard that word... The L word... Did he really think her and Bells were... A thing? Delphi had nothing against homosexuality at all, it was just very shocking that she was thought to be a lesbian especially with Arabella, who was engaged! She searched frantically for her white board so she could clear up the misconception, then she remembered she left it up in her room, so she pulled out her phone and opened her white board app she then turned the phone around to the EMT, Colton, and the screen simply said "What?" She looked at him and then at Bella with big eyes, sure she was protective but that was just part of who Delphi was

more_horiz
Arabella didnt open her eyes while she held the cold compress to her head. She could sense her friend's anxiety. " We are not lesbians. I have a boyfriend. We are mutants like you. If you want proof you were in love with a guy named Ian in high school." She seemed to be the only calm one in the ambulance. She knew she was pushing it revealing them during this MRD bullshit and such revealing information about the guy. For some reason though she felt like she could trust him. Aside from knowing everything about him through touch she felt like she had known him for a long time. He reminded her of her brother. 

She sat up quickly and winced when her eyes flew o" OH SHIT I HAVE TO CALL ALEC!"pen.

more_horiz
Colton looked over at Delphi as she was using her phone for something. He raised a blond eyebrow at her question of what. ”Well don’t yea two love each other or am I missing something completely.” he asked shutting the door to the front of the ambulance just for privacy sake.  This situation was growing even more confusing for the poor guy.

He wasn’t expecting Arabella to speak up saying that they were mutants like him. He ran his hand through his hair nervously. ”Well I don’t know about that. I am just a guy of many talents.” he said letting out a nervous chuckle. He didn’t need to be outed for being a mutant. There were police going around rounding up mutants.  His body tensed up and he stood up in the moving vehicle as she brought up the memory of Ian and how they dated in high school and how he had gotten beaten in a locker room and Colton used his gift to save him and Ian left Colton lying on the ground in pain because he was a freak. ”Are yea tryin’ ta get me fired. Keep yea mouth shut. How the heck did yea know that?” he said in a hushed and frustrated voice.

more_horiz
She rolls her eyes at the 'keep your mouth shut' comment and writes on her board "My mouth is always shut." She was really curious to know more about his powers and Colton as a whole he seemed nice, but for some reason she was still blushing about the her and Bella being lesbians and she didn't even mean too.  To take her mind off the conversation Delphi then erased what was on her digital white board and put "I control paper and fall trough things...."

more_horiz
Arabella leaned over. " Del i need to borrow your phone for a second." She said tiredly. She held the compress with one hand while dialing Alec's number. She spoke with him in hushed tones with her back to Colt while she talked to alec. When she was done she handed Delphie back her phone and returned to sitting with her eyes closed. " Alec is meeting us at the hospital. He will give us a ride home. Hopefully Chris didnt hear anything on the radio. Hes already missed the detective's exam."

She sighed tiredly. She felt bad that she made the guy feel so exposed but didnt know what else to say. She had a very bad habit of being blunt and honest. She tried to stay quiet the rest of the ride so as not to upset him any further.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum