World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

The weekend in LA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Jake would have gladly accepted the ear bud if he was still awake. The painkiller thana gave him was working it's magic. Hewas out cold and snoring a little. Not enough to disturb other passengers. Enough to be noticeable to his seat partner/girlfriend. His head had slid to the side and rested on her shoulder. The hand he wasnt holding hers with lay open on his lap with the scars visible. The flight attendant gave a surprised look when she saw it as she walked by.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:34 am

Thana smiled and gently rested her head on top of his, and looked at the flight attendant before squeezing his hand to cover it and asking for a blanket. "He's a mechanic, sometimes clumsy." She said, covering for him. And quietly thanked the woman for the blanket before covering both of them and dozing off herself.

(I'm read to time skip when you are)
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:36 pm

(I'm game. Go for it)
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:54 am

The rest of the day was amazing, Thana and Jake woke up before the plane landed, and dropped Jake's bag off at the Hotel Thana had booked under " Smith." She smiled and drove her car around, as she had it dropped off up here. 

Thana smiled as they walked around the car show. Thana loved cars and so did Jake, the car expo was good. But not as good as what the arrangement the following night would be. They had dinner at the restaurant downstairs in the hotel. Where they were now, Thana smiled and ate the last of her meal. " Mmm the chicken was good, how was yours ?" She asked, wearing a sultry yet still modest dress. It showed enough to make you want more without showing more . Her gloves were only very light, like stocking material style .
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Jake had a great day with thana and the cars. He loved cars almost as much as he loved her. It was a long day for him though with the flight, the car show, and just the full day. His hand was starting to hurt again as well. "I agree, it's  pretty good. I'm so tired I'm almost not hungry. It is delicious though. Did you have fun today?" He couldnt keep his eyes off of her. It was like dangling a bone in front of a dog. But he respected her wishes and didnt touch her. 
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:25 am

Thana smiled as she listened, "I had lots of fun today. I hope you aren't too tired....." She said suggestively, and finished up her meal and paid for it. "Meet me in our room..When your ready." Thana said, and walked to the lift, gently swaying her hips.

When she got out of the lift, she quickly went and grabbed her suitcase, and looked at what she had on underneath, and smiled. A simple piece, it was good enough for her. And to her quite beautiful, plus with Jakes hand it would easily be removed. When she heard him come up she smiled, and stood in the doorway of the bathroom in just her underwear. "Hey." She said, and smiled a little nervously.

Thana's underwear.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:07 am

Jake watched her walk away with a small feeling of confusion. Thana had been acting weird all day today and he couldnt put his finger on it. Maybe he was tired? Or it could be that his hand hurt. It had to be all in his head. He watched her walk away and sighed. She had no idea what she did to him and his anatomy.

Jake took his time finishing his drink and thanked the staff. He took his time just as much heading up to the room. She was probably cleaning a weapon or sharpening one. At least he had some mechanic magazines with him. If he didn't have his cast he would be in the pool. 

When he opened the door he stepped inside and locked it behind him. He turned to see Thana in pretty much nothing and couldnt help but stare. It left nothing to the imagination. " Thana... i respect your space and all but i'm not really in the mood for these games." He thought she was teasing him. He stepped past her towards the bed.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 am

Thana smiled and rolled her eyes back, "I'm not playing games Jake, I was serious about what I said last night. I want you." She said and walked over to him and stopped him from going to the bed and kissed him. "I'm ready and I want you." Thana repeated, she was aware of what she had been doing to his anatomy all day.

Thana smiled and kissed him passionately, whispering "I love you." In his ear, her arms wrapped around his neck gently. She was ready, and wanted Jake.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:47 am

Jake kissed her back and groaned when she was pressed up against him. He really wanted to toss her on the bed and show her how much he wanted her. He brought his hand up to rub her breast and stopped. "The last time i tried to touch you, i had a massive freak out from you. You said never and you don't like to be touched. This has to be something you want. I cant take anything back we do tonite thana. It's permanent and you have to be ready for it."
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:54 pm

HThana smiled as Jake hesitated, and looked up at him. " I know. Jake it's okay." She said, and gently guided his hand to her breast.  No freak out. She smiled and kissed him, " I know we can't take anything back, and I don't want to ." Thana told him, kissing him again. 

" I love you, and I want you ." Thana told him, and kissed him again. She wasn't scared of Jake, and she loved him.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:08 am

Jake was aroused weather he wanted to be or not. Her putting his hand on her breast fueled the fire. He groaned and rubbed hus hair with his free hand. "So be it. For the record i gave you a choice." He lifted her into his arms then carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently and kissed her on the lips. Then kissed doen her neck, chest, stomach, and kissed down her thigh.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:10 am

Thana smiled, and kissed him at what he said just before he lifted her up and carried her to the bed. She giggled slightly as he kissed all over her, the experience new but enjoyable. "And for the record I asked," she said and laughed slightly nervously but relaxed and smiled at him. "I love you." She said, her face full of love and compassion.
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Jake stopped kissing long enough to remove the sexy underwear thana was wearing. He couldnt stare at her beauty. She couldn't ever understand how much he wanted to have sex with her. He wanted to show her how he felt about her. 

He kissed her gently but firmly, his hand caressing and groping her breast. His hand moved down to rub between her legs. If she couldn't handle that he would back off.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 am

Thana bit her lip and murmured, a slight pink tinge hitting her cheeks as she was finally naked in front of him but it quickly left when he began caressing her breast. She smiled, and bit her lip slightly to supress a soft moan as his hand went between her legs. For an instant they closed but she quickly stopped herself, what he was doing. It felt amazing and new to her and she wanted more. A small "Mmm" managed to escape her lips and she smiled and looked up at him.

"You have too many clothes on."
Back to top Go down

Jake Taylor

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:33 pm

He stopped rubbing her to sit up. Her wish was his command. He wouldn't ruin this for her tonight. He took off his shirt to toss it off to the side. Working with cars had left him somewhat built on a normal level, not muscle head level. 

He smiled at her back and went back to what he was doing to begin with. He kissed her stomach and between her hips teasingly. "I will stop whenever you wish it." He said. He hoped she didn't though. Her moans were really turning him on. Slowly and gently he inserted a finger, working it gently so he didnt hurt her. It was actually a precursor so she wouldn't be in pain as much later. He slowly worked his finger while being careful not to hurt her or scare her. 
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The weekend in LA   

Back to top Go down

The weekend in LA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2