X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Chow time ( nc17)

descriptionCompleteChow time ( nc17)

more_horiz
Loika invited mutant and human friends to her home for dinner. She figured everyone deserved to have a little time to relax and spend time with friends and family before all shit hit the fan. It felt like just yesterday she showed up at the school half starved and almost as feral as a wild animal. Now she was the one caring for the new and damaged in a way. It was different now that she was a mom. Now it was like she was a mom to many.

She stood at the counter in the kitchen cutting up veggies for people to nibble on. Personally she couldnt eat it but she knew how the kids would eat pretty much anything like a bunch of goats. She took a piece of green pepper she was cutting and tossed it across the island bar in the kitchen at Kelly whom was watching television with Mackenzie. Or at least a sleeping Mackie. The little dbag cat of hers was hiding from Loika. " You still awake over there hot stuff?" She teased.

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Sat May 09, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Chow time ( nc17)

more_horiz
Delphi hopped out of Colton's truck, her pale pink ballet flats the fist thing anyone saw as she wiggled her way out of the front seat. Once she landed onto the ground with a gentle thud she got on her tip toes and reached back inside the truck and grabbed her tray of cupcakes that she had made earlier that day, the least she could do was bring something. The pale, blonde scurried up the pathway to the door of the cottage ad when she reached the door she searched for a bell.... There wasn't one. She tried to knock but no one came to the door. So she decided she and her cupcakes would wait for Colton to get to the door.

more_horiz
Colton drove his truck up the long drive way and put it in park as he looked at the house before him. It looked rather nice, like something he wanted when he could finally find someone to settle down with. There was Alec but they had just met and he didn’t put all his eggs in one basket just yet. He had picked up Delphi from a doctors appointment and just finished talking to some of his doctor friends who had given him some odd news.

”Alright Delphi yea get out and go get the door. I gotta grab the cooler from the back.” he said in a southern drawl as he stepped out his cowboy boots causing dust to fly up. He pulled a cooler of bottled soft drinks and beer for others to have along with himself. He hoped that Delphi liked the drinks he brought but she didn’t ever seem to complain about anything. He carried the cooler to the door where Delphi stood waiting for him. He looked for a door bell and didn’t see one and knocked. ”Hey, anyone home?” he shouted loudly. He wasn’t going to barge right in.

more_horiz
Arabella rode in the passenger seat while chris drove. She wasnt feeling all that well and the bouncing on the road didnt help. She clutched a bag of blueberry scones on her lap but she smell was adding her uneasy stomach. "Im glad you decided to come out....if im still not feeling good later can we go home? I still cant shake this bug. I guess virale's soul did a number on me."

more_horiz
It felt nice to have an evening off patrol to relax. When invited to attend Loika's party, Chris wouldn't have felt right turning it down after how much she'd done for he and Ari. Aside from that, he felt comfortable around fellow mutants and humans that didn't desire them dead.

Chris smiled softly over at Ari and reached over, gently resting a hand atop one of hers before looking back at the road. "Of course. I'm sure Loika will understand if we leave early because you're not feeling well." He looked in the rearview mirror into the backseat checking on the items he had bought to bring. He hadn't been to a party in a while and so hadn't really known what to bring so he'd bought both a red and white wine, a vegetable tray and a coconut cake. He knew Ari had the scones, but couldn't resist one of his favorite cakes sitting on the store shelf.

"Just let me know if you're feeling worse or when you're ready," he instructed as he pulled the vehicle up in front of the house. "You think we may live in a place like this one day, sweetie?"

more_horiz
Ari missed having chris around but was proud of what he did for a living. She smiled when he touched her. She wished she felt better recently so he could touch her more. Chris's car bounced on the uneven dirt road and she clutched his hand and closed her eyes, willing the tea and cheese toasty she ate earlier to stay where it was.

She nodded when he stopped but kept her eyes closed and breathed in and out through her nose for a few moments. Once her stomach settled she opened her eyes. "Its so beautiful in peaceful here, but the road could be alot smoother." She got out and noticed a car here already as she closed the door.

more_horiz
Mackenzie ran through the house and opened the door. She stared up at delphi and colton. "Moooommmyyyy! Weird people are here!"She yelled outside of her head with her normal voice for once. She stared up at delphi. "Hi doofie. Cat got your tongue?"She giggled and looked past them. She squealed loudly when she saw the new car and ran past colton. She ran to chris and jumped up in his arms. "Chris and bella! Chris and bella! Make my hair stand up again chris pleaaaase please pleaaaase!"

more_horiz
Delphi gave a small pout, that little fink was getting none of her cupcakes.... Ok Delphi wasn't that mean. She gave a small smile as she watched the girl run up to Arabella and her boyfriend Chris. She had yet to meet him but she remembered Bella said something about him while they were in the hospital. Everyone had someone it seemed but Delphi was happy by herself, she was content with having her friends and to be honest that's all she really needed.

more_horiz
Loika came out wiping her hands on a dish towel. She was yet to meet some of the youngsters but was happy to accept them into her home. She was a tall and slender woman with lean muscle. She had black hair and blue eyes that almost seemed to glow. Scars were visible on her skin. With her hair up in a bun you could see a barcode on the back of her neck. Dogtags hung around her neck. She extended a hand shake. "hi im loika,welcome. Come on in and make yourselves at home. Foo is on the counter and im warming pthe grill. Dont break anything and we will get along great."She waved to ari and chris.

more_horiz
The sound of another vehicle coming up the drive came to Colton’s ear and he turned around and smiled. ”Hey suga. Good ta see yea out. ” he said looking at Arabella and the guy that was most likely her boyfriend it seemed.  The door opened and he turned to see a little girl looking at them as she made a comment to Delphi before squealing in that annoying childlike squeal that Ari and Chris were here.  A woman came behind the girl and Colton saw the scars on her body along with the dog tags. She had been through some tough times that was for sure and he wasn’t going to mess with her. ”Pleased ta meet yea. I’m Colton Rhett and this is my friend Delphi….ummm…I really don’t know her last name she hasn’t told me yet…just keep her away from bookcases.” he said letting out a chuckle as he walked into the house and set the cooler down next to the counter.

He opened the cooler and pulled out three bottles of beer and handed one to Lokia and held one out for Chris. ”Heya wanna a cold one?” he asked Chris before he took a pull from the beer he had set aside for himself.

more_horiz
Delphi smiled brightly at Lokia, they had met before at Mel's when she was smelt by her, bit Lokia knew of her muteness so he didn't have to explain that through a written message, which was good because she had her hands full with her tray of cupcakes and couldn't get into her purse to pull out her phone or her white board. She shifted her cupcakes to one arm and punched Colt playfully in the shoulder for the bookcase comment she signed out "My last name is Prince" , she wasn't sure Lokia knew ASL but she thought she'd give it a try, to show her lessons with Thana were paying off.Delphi let out a silent giggle. She really didn't like being reminded of that night, when she used her phasing power it seemed... Not right. But right now that was unimportant she was here to have fun and meet knew people!

She walked inside, after she was invited in, and set her cupcakes down on the counter where Lokia said the food was. Afterword's she walked over to where the others were, she grabbed her board from her owl shaped purse so she could speak with the others.

more_horiz
Loika nodded and smiled at Delphi. " Mackenzie try not to break Chris, hes older than mommy sweetheart!" she called to her before following the youngsters into the house. It felt empty without Peter even though she had Kelly around here somewhere. They had built this house together. She would always feel a sense of sadness when she thought about it. She didnt want to think about it tonight. Tonight was about food, family and friends. She only appeared sad for a moment then accepted the beer. "One of them brings the alcohol. I like him already. You must be Alec's Boyfriend. Arabella told me. Keep bringing the good stuff and i might decide i like you." She teased him and took a drink. " I have chicken and steak. Thana and Jake wont be here delphi sorry. They went to LA."

more_horiz
The lanky girl smiled at the interaction between Colt and Lokia. Although Delphi was sad she wouldn't get to see Thana and Jake she was more then ok with meeting new people. She pulled out her whiteboard and wrote on it "That's fine!" She didn't know what else to add to her board before she showed it too Lokia, she always wondered if talking would be easier then having to sit and think about what she wrote down. She shooed away that though much like her earlier ones and grabbed a soda from the cooler.Not only was she very underage but drinking just never had much appeal.

more_horiz
Once out of the car, Chris made his way over to Ari and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. He knew that she didn't feel well and suspected that it had to do with releasing Vitale's soul; though he didn't know how such matters worked, the mutant felt safe to assume that it would take her body time to recover from the strain of having held another life inside of her for so long. "Just take it easy tonight. Mingle and whatnot, I'll bring you anything if you need it." He followed through with a soft kiss to her forehead then looked at the door when Mackenzie screamed their names.

She was a sweet little girl and reminded Chris how important it was for mutants like him to keep pushing MRD back - for the sake of the future generation. Add that to how developed her abilities were at such a young age, and Chris couldn't help but admire it with his power having come out later in life but grew quickly making it difficult for him to understand. Mackie, on the other hand, seemed to be wiser in that respect. He laughed when she ran to him and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Hey, girl! Alright, since you asked nicely."

Chris ran his hand over her head, just a few inches away discharging a small amount of static causing her hair to reach upward toward his palm to which he couldn't help but chuckle and he looked up waving at Lokia when she came to the door and called back jokingly. "Oh, you make me sound like an old man, Loika."

With a smile to Ari, he opened the backseat and removed the vegetable tray, wine, and cake carrying it inside and placing it where everyone could partake from it then nodded at Colton and took the beer he was offered with a soft smile. "Thanks. I never down down one of these."

more_horiz
Arabella giggled when she watched mackenzie play with Chris. It was actually kind of adorable. It was weird to think that the whole reason she met the family was because Loika's sister tried to kill her and her brother. She found it intriguing that siblings could be such polar opposites.

She followed after chris into the house carrying her scones. She made them fresh from a recipe her mom used to make with their cook. One of the very few things Ari knew how to cook. The other smells were a mixture of both good and some that made her stomach turn. She put her scones on the counter and waved to everybody. While everyone grabbed beers and got together, she helped herself to a sprite with some ice in it. Usually she would be right there having a beer with chris but the sprite sounded heavenly and it was. She dazed off into space, slipping into a slight vision of a memory she knew wasnt hers. The red solo cup she was holding started to slip through her fingers.

more_horiz
Colton tensed up a bit and let out an awkward laugh as he heard that he was in a relationship with Alec. Yeah they had gone out and had a few drinks and they seemed to have chemistry which was always a good thing but how many people knew. ”Heh heh…..soooo…. how many other people know about that?” he said running a hand through his blonde hair letting out another chuckle. He liked Alec a lot and he hoped that maybe they could get together later tonight. It all depended on how long they were all going to be out here chillin’.

Chris came over and Colton handed the beer to him and gave him a friendly smile. ”They aren’t that bad. Anyways, Colton Rhett, yea must be Chris. I’ve heard a few things about yea.” he said as he heard  a cup hit the ground and he turned to see Ari standing their a bit shacking. ”Suga yea shouldn’t be drinking!” he said in a somewhat defensive tone. He didn’t know what was in the glass exactly. He saw red solo cup and thought back to the under ager ragers he had in high school. ”It’s bad for the baby.” he said as he stopped and looked at everyone with an oh crap expression on his face. He knew all about that from the day they met.

more_horiz
Alec was invited to the wolf woman's house for a dinner party. He thought it improper to throw a party in the middle of a war but to each his own. He would still attend. He liked ari's friends. Added plus he was going to see colten hopefully.

He arrived at loika's cabin on his bike. He didn't have much to offer but a bag of chip and some dip. He left his helmet on his bike and headed inside. He could already hear people talking inside. He entered the home and nodded a greeting to everyone.His smile faded when he heard what colton said. "The. What."He dropped the bag he was carrying and glared at chris like he was going to kill him.

more_horiz
Chris stood to the side to allow everyone room to move around and smiled softly at Ari when she sat her scones down on the counter. He had every intention to have one of those before the night was out and secretly hoped they were some left over to take back with them so he had them to munch on at work. The former airman popped the cap off the beer and took a refreshing swig of the brew nodding at Colton. "That's me. Chris Knowles. Nice to meet you too and anything you've heard about me is a lie - well... the bad stuff, anyway." He added a soft chuckle for good measure and took another sip of beer looking around the house, taking in how cozy it was and how normal it felt.

Then, just like the norm of his life, the normality took a turn. He glanced over at Colton when he spoke to Ari, knowing she hadn't been feeling well and probably wasn't drinking alcohol but the words that came out of his mouth caused the mutant to stand in shock, lowering the beer from his mouth with wide eyes while the power in the house flickered accompanied by the distinctive sound of electrical buzzing and his eyes darted to Alec then back to Colt. "What the hell are you talking about?" Almost instinctively his gaze fell to Arabella, the look on his face one of total confusion.

more_horiz
Alec was seeing red. He was a little angry colt didn't say anything to him but was very angry at chris.His anger refused to wrangled in this time. He lunged for alec, angrily bellowing and swinging. He punched his nose and kept on punching. He hoped he broke his nose. "You son of a bitch I'll kill you!" He bellowed as he attacked. His temper was already bad enough. That little announcement was lighter fuel to the fire.

more_horiz
It was no secret to Chris of how Alec's temper was short at best and when he fell down getting attacked, his initial reaction was to fry the attacker until he saw who it was. The pain made his power difficult to control as static discharges came off his skin while silverware became conductors nearby and slowly slid across the table toward him in reaction to the electrical field being produced. Chris tried defensive tactics wanting desperately not to hurt Alec and more so wanted answers to what Colt meant by what he said earlier and finally reached up and grabbed the man's wrists and rolled over to position himself on top of Alec, taking the opportunity to look down at him. "Stop! I don't want to hurt you. I don't even know anything about this!"

more_horiz
Arabella snapped out of her memory daze. One second she was getting ready to take a drink the next her drink was on the floor, everyone was yelling and her brother was fighting chris. She almost fell slipping on the sprite on the floor as she rushed over to them. She gasped when she saw chris' nose. "Oh my god alec what the fuck is your problem! Seriously what the hell! Chris let him up please!" She felt a little whooz from the memory flashback but otherwise ok and seriously confused.

more_horiz
The blonde watched the scene that played out in front of her, it was a lot to take in, especially Bella being pregnant. Delphi went to go back up out of the way and instead she bump into the table that her cupcakes where sitting, and as a result she got startled and nothing good came from that, before she could stop herself she went clear and fell straight through the table and her cupcakes, which had covered a visible Delphi in light pink frosting and pastel sprinkles. However when she phased she saw something, blood, a car and she could have sworn she heard screaming. What had she done?

more_horiz
”Ah well….so…” Colton said turning towards Chris before he heard Alec’s voice come from behind him. He was happy that his boy toy was here now but from the sound of Alec’s voice he was not happy with the news.  Before he could say anything Alec was on Chris and the lights started to flicker and things started to move around. He should have just told her in private but a red solo cup was the staple glass for binge drinking from Colton’s experience. Too bad he didn’t know it was just sprite, that would have made this whole situation avoidable.

”Hey break it up!” he shouted running over as he saw Chris’s nose being broken just before the other mutant put Alec on the floor. He needed to stop this before the two ripped each other to shreds. He couldn’t stand by seeing other people being hurt especially if it was his boyfriend and the boyfriend of a “close” friend. He went and grabbed Chris and pulled him off of Alec.  Grabbing Chris’s wrist his hair stood up on end and he transferred the broken nose Chris had to himself. It was the least he could do causing all of this. Colton’s nose broke and blood started to pour from it. ”Damn that hurts.” he said grabbing a paper napkin and putting it to his nose. His nose would heal in a few minutes because he healed faster than most people thank god.

He stood between Chris and Alec. If they decided to continue fighting they would need to go through Colton and Colton knew how to scrap like the best of them. ”Everyone just chill!” he said taking in a breath as his nose slowly healed. ”Remember back at the hospital when yea pulled the IV from your arm and I took the wound from yea?” he said turning to Arabella. ”When I did that I felt someone else…something else inside of yea. The doctors double checked yea blood work from the visit as well and they say yea is pregnant. Have yea been feeling faint, wanting to eat more, vomitin’ in the mornin’?” he asked the woman who everyone was so protective of.

more_horiz
Ari looked emberassed. Her cheeks flushed bright red. Her face was somewhere between pissed off and scared as hell. She glared at her brother and before he could react she brought her hand back and slapped him hard on the cheek. "You are all ponces." She said while visibly upset.

She shoulder checked her brother as she passed him. Her stomach was more uset than ever. Was it from the stress or the....baby...she wasnt sure. She didnt want to admit it out loud. It freaked her out too much. Instead she went outside and sat in one of the chairs near the firepit

more_horiz
A wolf growl came out of loika. She was too old for this shit. She hauled the mute to her feet since she was the least damaged. Loika was strong for her size. "You. Clean yourself up at the sink and then clean up the sprite. Towels are in the drawer next to the sink as well as rags." She picked up mack and kissed her on the head. "Be mommy's helper and go get the first aid kit out of the upstairs bathroom kay?" She set her down and swatted her rump in a motherly way as the little one ran off.

She turned to alec and the boys. "Adair i believe you need to leave and cool off. You are not banned from my home but you are not welcome tonight." While he was leaving she checked the other two. Chris seemed to be okay. It was the sponge boy she worried about. She moved the napkin so she could look at it better. "Its healing straight. You should be good hun. Welcome to the family."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum