World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Getting back on the horse (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:32 am

Colton raised a blond eyebrow at the revelation that Ari wasn’t taking her medicine. His inner medical professional self was screaming at him to lecture about how drinking straight everclear was much worse then taking medication but this wasn’t the time. ”Thanks suga.” he said flashing the waitress a smile when his beer arrived. He turned back looking at Alec as he feigned shy and let out a chuckle. ”Gotta say you look cute when you do that.” he said taking a drink from the beer and looking at glass. ”It ain’t bad.” he said in his southern drawl.

He thought back to when he was growing up. He had one of the neighbors teach him how to play guitar as a way to pass the time when he didn’t have any sports to play or parties to go to. He enjoyed playing it when he was home alone or in the park. Maybe he would need to do that soon again. ”You play the violin, I sorta wish I was taught how to. I enjoy the music it can make. We could try to do a jam session sometime.” he said letting out a chuckle before taking a drink from his beer. ”Wait you go three other sister to?” he said a bit hesitantly. Hopefully they weren’t dead…
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:18 am

"I have been called many things. Cute is not one of them." He chuckled and pushed some hair from colton's eyes so he could see them better. "I could maybe teach you a few things and you could teach me a few things. We could get ari and have a real jam session." He smiled. "My other sisters are triplets. Famous models. Thier biggest claim to fame is something called a Victoria's secret angel. They are in the city at the moment but will probably be back on tour soon."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:38 am

”Handsome, sexy, mysterious, charming…there is a lot I can call you.” he said blushing a little as Alec moved to look into his eyes.  He grinned a little bit thinking about a jam session involving a cello, a violin and a southern guy playing the guitar, it sounded like something straight from a horrible reality show. ”I think that would be fun.” he said smiling at Alec before he listened about his sisters. ”Victoria’s secret angels…they are supposed to be really popular but I don’t go looking at victoria’s secret stuff and well I ain’t interested in women obviously.” he said wrapping an arm around Alec and leaning his head on his shoulder as their food was set down on the table.
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:07 am

"Oh colton you are too much. I am by far none of those things but you are kind to say them all the same. If i may be so bold as to say i find you sweet, handsome and indeed sexy. I just fear i am in a dream or a prank." He looked back into colton's eyes for a while, sitting and unmoving until thier food arrived. What was it about about this man that made him feel this way. He just wanted to stay near him. 

He chuckled at the comment about his sisters and began to cut his fish. "Obviously not. I was unsure of how big a deal they were here in America. It is my first time here. I've only traveled Europe and asia. Thank you madelynn we should be fine for a while." He told the waitress and sent hrr away blushing again.
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:02 pm

”You calling me a liar?” he asked in a sarcastic tone before letting out a chuckle. ”You are all thoose things. You don’t see them but I do.” he said looking at the food being set down. He was hungry but he didn’t want to move. Alec’s warmth, the scent of his cologne…it made him feel happy, made him feel safe like nothing could go wrong in a world that was at war. He pinched Alec’s arm as he pulled his head away from his shoulder. ”You ain’t dreaming. I am the real thing. I should be the one seeing if I am dreaming.” he said in a southern drawl.

He glanced up at the blushing waitress as she walked away before he cut into his food and took a bite of the fish. He closed his eyes for a moment. ”It’s not bad…it’s really good.” he said taking another bite. He hadn’t expected to like British food but who could screw up a fish fry? ”You’ve traveled around? I haven’t left the country. This is the farthest I’ve been from home. Where have you all gone?” he asked curiously wanting to know more about the attractive man.
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:16 am

Alec chuckled at his date. He would have to thank arabella for this later. If it wasn't for her,even if she couldnt control it, he would never have met this fine young man. His mind wandered at the possibilities until colt pinched him. He chuckled again and shook his head. 

"Told you they had decent food,cowboy." He politely finished his bite he had in his mouth before replying. "That is unfortunate. I love to travel when i can. Ive been to italy numerous times. France, Greece, ireland, germany, italy, japan, korea, thailand...I'm sure theres more i just can't think of the other places at the moment."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:03 am

Colton couldn’t help blushing being called cowboy. He kinda liked the nickname it was better than southern bumpkin or redneck.  He took a swig of his beer and a bite of his fish as he listened to Alec as he talked about traveling to all these countries. Colton felt so small hearing all of this. Alec was from a high class family and Colton was just a simple southern man that enjoyed the simple things in life, friends, family, a cold beer and someone in bed next to him.  Alec was  sweet but part of Colton thought that he deserved someone better than Colton.

He looked down at his food before taking another pull from his beer. ”That is a lot of countries. I’ve always kinda wanted to go to London or Paris just because of what I have seen in movies. Why have you gone to Italy numerous times? Is there anything fun to do there or was it for work?” he asked.
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Alec felt he was a poor date. He wasn't much of a talker. It wasn't that he wasn't interested he just never talked as much. He was a quiet man. Always thinking. He was deep in thought now. About home. Even he was starting to miss the rain. 

He looked up from his own plate at colton. He loved the purity about the man. Watching his lips when he talked made alec want to kiss him along with other things. He had to cough and cross his legs. "Someday maybe we can visit my flat in london. Spend a week or two there....if that doesnt seem too foreward. Paris is more ari's favorite place so we may have to take her on a vacation or something. We have a vacation home in italy that my family likes to visit often."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:15 am

Colton was looking at Alec thinking about just taking him out  of this place and getting in his truck and going out to a place where they could see the stars and just be alone and in each other’s arms. Alec’s cough brought him back to the real world and he blushed a little bit as he shuffled in his seat making sure there wasn’t a tent being pitched or anything.

”Hey I wouldn’t mind that at all, if everything works. I would offer to take you down south, back home but my parents don’t really know about me liking other guys and the deep south doesn’t like mutants…or British people, just outsiders in general.” he said taking a drink of his beer. ”Vacation home in Italy that does sound fancy..”
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:06 am

Alec paid for both of them while they finished up. He really hoped colton liked the british food. If only he could show him real authentic food from his motherland. Maybe someday. Again he was getting his hopes up on just one date. He certainly wanted to see more of him in every sense. 

"Maybe someday they will find tolerance and you can show me where you grew up hmm?"He rubbed his jaw nervously. Did the handsome young man think he was just some spoiled rich boy?" It belonged to my mother's mother. Its a very old and beautiful home. My mother claire loved the house. The trio wants to sell. Lucky for me it was left to me. I couldn't do that to her."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:54 am

Colton finished his food on his plate as he raised an eyebrow watching Alec grabbing his wallet and paying for the meal. He wanted to tell him not to but his mouth was full and Alec already said he owed Colton for saving his sister. The food wasn’t bad and he finished his beer as he looked over at Alec.

He hope he wasn’t coming off as some white trash American from the deep south.  He looked over at Alec as he bit his lip. He didn’t see Alec as some rich kid with a power complex. He was rather friendly and gentle, not making a fuss about anything it seemed but this was the first date.  ”We will see…you might find it pretty boring.” he said rubbing a hand through his blonde hair. He had never really thought about bringing anyone home ever and he kinda felt embarrassed to show Alec around. Like come on Alec had a vacation home in Italy and Colton was like yea I have barn and small house where I grew up. ”Good you kept it. It is nice to keep things in the family.” he said sliding his plate and empty drink towards the end of the table where a waitress got it. ”So you want to do anything else tonight suga, I have some time open.” he said to Alec. 
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Alec was tucking his receipt into his wallet when his date spoke up. He had no idea what his voice did to alec. Control was something he didnt have alot of and colton was testing the limits of his to be able to keep his hands to himself among other things. 

He put his wallet away and rubbed his old injured leg. "It's what she would have wanted. My sisters arent mean they just want to move on. They would regret it down the road though. They are young." He rubbed his fingers along colton's hand and smiled. "I confess i did not plan anything beyond dinner. I am not so good at this whole dating thing. I am yours this evening to do with as you see fit." He was nervous the night was over but wanted to give colton the choice.
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:38 am

Everything Alec was doing was pushing Colton further towards the edge. He didn’t know what to do. He felt scared that he was attracted to someone who had so much potential and could do better than a southern born, corn fed, mutant.  ”We do a lot of stupid stuff when we are young that we come to regret when we are older” he said in a southern drawl as he thought about his incident with Ian. Would he ever find someone who loved him, accepted him for who he really was?

He bit his lip looking over at Alec, taking in the view. He wanted to just hold him close, feel his warmth, feel the rhythm of his heart beat and just let the his accent and his words just drown out any fear and hesitation that he had.  He looked at Alec seeing him rub his leg that seemed to have an odd limp to it. He wanted to see Alec happy even if he didn’t care about mutants or Colton. He moved his hand putting it over Alec’s as he closed his eyes taking in the injury as his bones and muscles started to twist and spread as they healed Alec’s past injury. Colton’s body would recover in time. He healed faster than humans and some other mutants. He could handle a limp for a few days or a week or two.  ”Well I have some ideas of what we can do tonight. I hope you know what I mean. It’s not every day that I find someone as handsome and accepting as you. I don’t want to sound selfish but I don’t want to let you go, ever.” he said as he opened his eyes green eyes that were now looking  looking into Alec’s.
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:27 am

Alec knew what he was trying to do and pushed his hand away from his leg. "I appreciate what you are trying to do but i need it. It's a reminder never to be careless again. I deserved this injury. Trust me love, I'm alright. Nothing more than a muscle cramp."

He looked up and nearly blushed at the intensity in which colton was staring at him. He wanted him too and colton probably picked up on that. "I just don't want to screw things up. I don't want a one night stand as creepy or selfish as that sounds. I'm tired of being alone. I have arabella and the trio but they are busy with thier career and bells is going to be with chris forever so where does that leave me?"
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 pm

Colton took a step back from Alec as he rejected Colton healing him. He was just trying to help. sorry. I just don’t like people hurt when I can fix it easily. he said in an honest tone. He did not like seeing people hurting.

”I want the same. I want some to come home to. I don’t do one night stands. I want to be happy like everyone else.” he said taking a step closer towards Alec.” I think we can have a good thing between us. If you want to take it slow and steady I understand.” he said putting a hand on Alec’s chest.
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Alec took colton's hand in his. He looked deep into his eyes. He smiled but there was a pain behind his eyes deeper than physical. "I'm not rejecting you pet- i mean love. I injured my leg the day our parents were killed. We are never to stray from our partners on duty but i did to go to the bathroom. My father was my partner that day. Had i done my job he would have lived. My pain is my punishment."

He gave colton's hand a squeeze then brought it to his lips and kissed it before letting go. He listened to Colton. He wanted the samethat alec did. He didnt deserve this happiness but he wanted it. He smiled slyly at his hand on his chest. "I've wanted you for a while if i may be so bold as to say that. If i may also be so bold to say....one night stands dont happen with me. Reason being after you are with me you don't much have the ability to stand. Properly." He smiled coyly and drained the last of his beer. 
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Colton saw the pain in Alec’s eyes as the brit talked about how he got his injured leg again. ”And would your father want to see you in pain for the rest of your life?” Colton said in a bit of an aggravated tone. He took in a deep breath and bit his lip. ”Sorry, it’s not my place to say anything.” he said looking down at his boot for a moment before returning his gaze back to Alec’s eyes.

He blushed feeling Alec kiss his hand. He wanted to be happy, all the things that Alec wanted. He knew the brit wanted the same things he wanted but there was something holding him back.  ”I’ve wanted you since we met, I know it kinda sounds creepy” he said letting out a chuckle and running a hand through his hair. Alec went on to talking about how people never did one night stand with him because they couldn’t walk afterwards. Colton closed the space between them and put his hand around Alec’s waist and kissed him. ”Don’t be so sure about that suga. I’m a cowboy. I think I can handle your eight second ride.” he said giving Alec a sly grin. ”I am up for whatever you want to do.” 
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 am

Alec returned the kiss with a rough one of his own. They were in a more private section of the bar but alec pulled him into a blind spot from prying eyes. He pinned colton against the wall and kissed him hard. He seemed to feel bad and took a step back. "That was rude of me. My apologies. I am not the most gentle of men." He craved colton so badly but he didn't want to scare him off. 
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 am

Colton’s eyes opened wide briefly as he was pulled into a private area of the bar away from the judgmental eyes of the other patrons. He was pinned against a wall with a loud thud as he felt Alec’s lips pressing against him ferociously. Colton kissed the man back before he took a step back. Colton raised a blonde eyebrow as he heard Alec’s apology. He took a step forward and took Alec by the neck of his shirt and kissed him turning him around and pushing him against the wall where Colton was just a moment ago. ”Who said I didn’t like it rough. Think you can tame me?” he said kissing Alec again before he moved his hands caressing his chest.
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Alec chuckled a rumbling chuckle in his chest. The game they were playing pleased him. There was no hiding now how much he wanted colton. He held colton's face in his hands and stroked his cheeks with his thumbs. "I like to be rough. I don't want to harm you and i don't want to tame you. I like you just the way you are. What do you say let's get out of herel. I live in a hotel near here. Ifthat isn't too forward."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:42 am

Hearing Alec chuckle made Colton’s face brighten with a smile. He really liked Alec, they had chemistry and there was so much he wanted to do with him. Feeling Alec’s hands on his face his skin warmed up feeling the carress on his check. ”I can handle that. This isn’t my first rodeo” he said leaning forward and nipping at Alec’s bottom lip. ”I should be able to keep myself under control till we get back to your hotel room. Lead the way.” he said giving Alec a smirk.
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:58 am

Alec pulled him close and whispered into his ear, " My bike is out front. I'll bring you back to your car whenever you want." He nipped at Colton's ear and let him go. He waved a friendly goodbye to the staff at the pub and led Colton outside by the hand. He felt as excited as a young boy going to a disco with a pretty young thing for the first time. His walk had a slightly limp to it but nothing to write home about.

His bike was parked on the sidewalk near the bar with other bikes. He god on first and offered his helmet to Colton. Once Colton was safely helmeted and on his bike he navigated it safely through traffic over the few blocks to the hotel he was staying at. It was very expensive and high end. His sisters were most likely in the same hotel. He rarely spoke to them so they could be in milan for all he knew.

He was excited and nervous all the way to his room. He proudly held his date's hand the entire way. He couldn't help sneaking a few kisses in the elevator. His kisses were harder and more demanding the closer they got to his room. Once inside he planned to have a long but pleasurable night for both of them.

( we can fade to black if you want.)
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:52 am

Hearing Alec's whisper Colton grinned from ear to ear. "Well what are we waiting for?" he whispered in a teasing tone to Alec. Today was going rather well for the southern man. Good food, a hot date and it looked like some time between the sheets was coming up. He took Alec's hand and let him lead them out of the restaurant. Sometimes it felt good not being in control and letting someone else make the decisions. 

He looked at Alec's bike and took the helmet from him. "Nice bike stud." he said in his southern drawl before he put the helmet on and they drove to the hotel that Alec was staying at. It was the fanciest place that Colton had ever stayed at. He was used to motels where people prolly got murdered on the bed he slept in and drug deals were happening in the other room. He kept himself a bit composed in the elevator but Alec's kisses were driving him over the edge. 

Once the door was open Colton pushed Alec against a wall and kissed him before he started to take of his shirt. "I want you so bad." he said almost sounding like a plea. It seems that they were in for a good night of nirvana and bliss. 

[fade to black]

((It's all good bud))
Back to top Go down

Alec Adair

Human

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:59 am

(I'm done if you are. I heard we are supposed to have dinner with my sisters at some point.)
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:40 am

((yup a dinner thread with the family and a thread with Colton in the hospital fun fun))
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back on the horse (nc17)   

Back to top Go down

Getting back on the horse (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2