X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCatch Me If You Can ( nc17)

more_horiz
Arabella was grateful for the break in bad weather. Today was actually a nice day and she didnt almost die for once. Points to Ari. With a book in a hand she wandered into central park. She really missed being here over the winter. She wished Alec was with her... or moreso Chris. She hadnt seen him since their last argument. Was he really that mad at her? He wasnt answering any of her calls or texts. She felt so emotional lately. She really needed him.

She sat on a park bench and opened up her book. She had an erie feeling she was being watched. She tried to ignore the feeling but it was only getting worse in the pit of her stomach. It was starting to make her a little nauseous actually.

descriptionCompleteRe: Catch Me If You Can ( nc17)

more_horiz
It seemed they had someone in custody that needed a bit of persuasion to comply with their needs. As much as he hated letting the mutant in the cell live after all the things he had done Isaac knew that they needed him. He was a key to something much bigger, something to finally control the mutant population. And when pain and threats did not work against a person sometimes it worked when someone they cared about was in peril and thankfully Isaac knew just who to go after.

The satellites were able to pin point her location. She was in central park. He had a containment van parked nearby ready to follow in pursuit. It seemed that mutants never came willingly. Isaac stepped out of the van and put on his leather gloves and started to walk over to the woman sitting on a park bench. ”Arabellla Adira. I am surprised to see you out and about given your condition. Your doctors would be upset to see you out roaming so freely.” he said standing over the young woman. 

more_horiz
Ari heard her name and looked up from hrer book. he didnt look like anyone she knew. Calmly she put her book in her backpack and slung it onto her back. One quiet say was all she asked for anymore. She began walking away from the individual calmly but at a power walking pace. "Look man i dont know who you are or who you are looking for but you have the wrong person. Hope you find them." Her heart was pounding and not at all helping the queasy feeling but she kept walking away. Whatever he wanted wasnt good. Bad scenarios popped in her head. How did he know about her doctors?

more_horiz
Isaac let out a chuckle at the woman’s response. So naïve, she did not know she was dealing with humans better than her blasted kind. ”Oh I have found I who I seek.” he said watching her gather her books up. He enjoyed the hunt, seeing the fright in the eyes of his prey as he stalked them in the shadows. She started to walk away and he sped up to walk beside he his hands in his pockets holding a concealed tazer. ”Aww where are we running to? Back to the mansion? Or to find your boyfriend. If it is the latter her is preoccupied…more like contained…to a cell to rot like the monster he is.” he said with a sick grin as he looked over at Ari waiting for her to most likely run away. It seemed the hunt would begin soon.

Last edited by Isaac Petkov on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ari was ready to run at any second. The guy was seriously creepy. Then he crossed the line. Some of her fear turned to anger. He knew something about chris! Which meant she was fucked. She spun on her heel to face him, looked him in the eyes, and kicked him squarely in the groin. "Piss off wanker!" She screamed and made a run for it while the man was dealing with his damaged family jewels. If he had Chris that meant he was mrd which meant she had to get the hell out of dodge. Or up a bike path.

more_horiz
Isaac was expecting her to be a bit livid about the situation. However he was not expecting a well-placed kick to the nether regions. He let out a growl as he went to his knees and looked up at the woman as she started to run away. He pulled a radio from his pocket. ”Mutant is fleeing. Engage. Keep her alive at all costs. We need her for negotiating.” he said as men started to come out in front of Ari and he rose to his feet and started to run after the woman pulling his taser from his pocket. ”Make it easy on yourself. You wouldn’t want Chris being hurt because of your stupidity would you?” he said with a taunting smile.

more_horiz
Ari was terrified, not only for herself but for the baby growing inside her and chris. She was fast but outnumbered and outgunned. She made a frightened shriek when an agent stepped out in front of her on the bike path. She turned to run in another direction to run and there was another. Same with another direction. With the isaac guy behind her she was boxed in. She teared up and held her hands up. All that running didnt make her feel so hot. "P-please dont shoot. I have a medical condition that causes seizures. Im not running. Dont hurt me."

more_horiz
Ari was surrounded and contained at the moment. Thankfully he had thought ahead. It seemed they always tried to run. The shriek of fright came to his ears and he couldn’t help but have  sick, twisted grin on his face as he was enjoying the hunt and how his prey was soon going to be captured.  The woman held up her hands and pleaded with him and he looked at her with cold eyes. ”Your condition is noted but frankly I do not care.” he said in a cold, icey voice as he pressed the trigger on his taser and it shot forward at Ari.

more_horiz
Ari's eyes widened and she tried to get away but tazer beats tired body. Her body jerk as much as she tried to control it. She wanted to kill him if she could think straight. If he harmed her little jellybean she would personally tear his head off.

She collapsed to her knees as the electricity coursed through her. As she pitched foreward she vomited blueberry scone and earl grey tea all over his nice shoes. She looked up at him after falling completely to the ground. Her body was still twitching and spasming but she managed to touch her side where a tattoo of a horse rested.

A black horse appeared and snorted angrily. It neighed angrily and lunged at the nearest officer, teeth snapping. It swung its butt around and kicked the next one 5 feet onto his back. It turned around and neighed loudly and went for the third. Bucking and squealing in anger. It appeared the animal was protecting the girl.

more_horiz
Isaac held his finger on the trigger sending pulses from the taser into to Ari. She was being rather resilient against it. Next time he would need to bring a stronger upgraded version. She was a rather weak mutant imagine what would happen if he tried to taser another mutant. The sound of vomiting came to his ears and he looked down seeing his shoes covered in vomit and let out a growl and shook the vomit from his shoes before he heard the sound of a horse.

He looked up to see a black horse attacking his guards. They were being knocked over and being injured by this magic horse.  The horse reared it’s head at Isaac and charged and Isaac dropped his taser and pulled his gun from his holster and shot the horse who disappeared in a cloud of smoke. He walked back over to Ari and pulled his handcuffs from his belt and latched one around Ari’s wrist. ”Told you not to fight me. Now you and your friends will pay the price.” he said in a cold tone. 

more_horiz
Arabella jerked and writhed on the ground. When he let up the electricity she lay there panting. She flinched when she heard the shot and something warm splattered on her face. She was able to lift her hand enough to touch her cheek and look at whatever it was. It was red. She stared in horror thinking she was the one shot until beauty laid next to her with a wicker then went silent. "Beauty...." She mumbled and put her hand on the horse. He instantly dissapeared and was once again a tattoo on her skin. She looked at isaac with a look of confusion as he cuffed her. She raised her free hand and tried to grab his wrist to use her power and soul suck him.

more_horiz
Isaac was rather surprised to see that the horse was actually a real horse. The blood splatter that came from the bullets surprised him. He would need to do more research into this woman’s power. They could be helpful in containing the mutants and the threat the held to normal Americans like himself.  He put the cuff on her one hand and saw her try to grab him with her free hand. He took a gloved hand and grabbed her wrist forcibly. ”Do not even try. I know your power. The ability to consume souls. You will not have mine mutant. You will not have anyone else's ever again.” he said taking the other end of the hand cuff and latching it to her wrist.

He pulled her to her feet rather quickly and harshly as the gaurds that were assaulted by the horse rose to their feet looking at her. He went into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone and threw it on the ground along with her bag. ”Time to go princess. We are going to take you to your little tower for you to live out the rest of your days. Maybe I will let you see your boyfriend again.” he said throwing Ari into a containment van.

more_horiz
Ari cried out when he picked her to her feet so roughly. A few people on the main path could see what was going on but they walked on like it wasnt their business. One reason she hated this city.The cuffs dug into her wrists. They were way too tight.

She struggled all the way to the van knowing it was no use but did it anyways just to slow the man down. It scared her the way he tossed her into the van but not for very long. Alot of her landing was on her face. The impact knocked her out.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum