World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Scar Tissue (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:10 am

Thana nodded, "There's several groups here, The X-Men, The Brotherhood, and some others. I'm part of the Brotherhood." Thana said, and smiled as he said he could take and give some hits. "I hope so, just don't try slap me. Actually try fight if we train.: Thana told him.

Her moment of shaking over she kept plastering till it was fixed and smiled slightly, pursing her lips, "No not tonight. I was planning on stitching myself up, but some random healed me." She said, and smiled slightly. "Had some good take out yet? I know a really good restaurant that's nearby."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:08 am

”So what does the brotherhood do then?” he asked in his southern drawl before he touched the blond stuble on his chin. He hadn’t kept up on the mutant organizations. He kept away from them as they were easier to get rounded up and taken to the camps.  He let out a chuckle at being told not to slap her. ”Hey naw. I ain’t that bad of a fighter. I know how to throw a punch.”

”Yea those damn randoms coming around and healin’ people.” he said letting out a chuckle as he looked back at Thana with a smile. ”No the only place I’ve been ta is that pub that Alec pretty much lives at. I wouldn’t mind take out. What sort of food is it though?” he asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:03 am

Thana shrugged, "The Brotherhood is an organisation of Mutants trying to do their bit. I don't agree with the head, but agree with my mentor." She said simply, "Don't ask questions I cant answer" She told him, and laughed slightly as he answered not to slap her. "God I hope so, last kid I had to train tried to slap me for months. Took a lot to kick him out of it" Thana said, and finished up. Before pointing to the 'male ' area.

"Theres some clean clothes in there that should fit, I'll be out in a moment." Thana said to him, before walking to the female change room and going to her locker and grabbing a clean set of clothes and gloves. Changing quickly and washing her hands before placing full length gloves on from shoulder to the ends of her fingers. Letting her hair down as she walked out. "Chinese place, but really nice." She said, and walked down out of the alleyway, locking up the gym.
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 am

Colton listened as Thana talked about the brotherhood. He tried to remember if he had heard about them. Maybe they were that extremist branch of mutants. He didn’t know for sure. He kept away from other mutants most of the time. He tried to live a human life but there was always someone in pain and near death that Colton had to use his gift to keep them alive and as soon as he saved them he ran off to find another city to live in. He didn’t want to get hunted down like other had. ”Damn that must have hurt.” he said shuddering as he let out a chuckle. ”Low blow.” he commented thinking about how bad it would hurt if he got a foot to the lower regions.

He nodded at Thana as he went and found some clean clothes in the men’s changing area. He threw on a black t-shirt and jeans before he put on his boots he wore to work. He found a bag and put his emt shirt that had spackle and sweat on them into the bag before he walked out to see Thana changed and ready to go.  He followed behind her as they walked out and she locked the door. He smiled hearing it was a Chinese place. ”I haven’t had Chinese food in forever. Gotta get me some wantons..well hopefully they have wantons if they don’t I am going to be pissed.” he said patting Thana on the shoulder as they started to walk towards the Chinese place. 
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:10 am

Thana laughed " well he eventually stopped trying to slap me and began throwing punches." Thana said, and finished locking up before walking. " Yeah they have that, I personally like the dog." She joked, " In all seriousness though they make really really nice food, and it's well priced ." Thana explained, and walked a few blocks before making a left and they arrived at the restaurant . The owner smiled, recognising Thana and babbled away in mandarin. Thana responded in kind and they got a table, and sat down. It was very chilled and Thana liked it like that. " So what did you want apart from Wantons ?" Thana asked , looking over the menu.
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:49 am

”oh god they actually do that…I don’t want to eat dog….” Colton said in a serious tone as they walked towards the restaurant. Thankfully Thana informed him that it was a joke…. ”Ahh well hopefully they don’t use cat either.” he said letting out a chuckle as he blushed a little bit in embarrassment. They entered and the person he thought was the owner started to babble away in some language that Colton didn’t know. Thana responded in the same language and he raised an eyebrow in confusion. They moved to a table and he sat down and looked over at Thana. ”What languages can you all speak?” he asked in a southern drawl as he looked over the menu. ”Well…hmmm…. I think the beef and vegetables sounds rather good…along with wantons obviously.”
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:21 am

Thana laughed,  "No they don't use  Cat or Dog. I promise you." Thana said, and looked at Colton as he didn't realise she was speaking Mandarin. Mandarin Chinese, Not all of US speak it. I just learnt Chinese Mandarin. She answered, like it was no biggie. And nodded as he said he wanted the beef and vegetables. Okay, I like the Chicken Satay. And Devil pot. Its a super hot chili dish. Thana explained. And smiled as the waiter came over, What do you want to drink? She asked him, and ordered the meals.
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:46 am

”Well isn’t it really hard to learn? I know like basic French and that’s because my younger sister taught it to me when she was studying it.” he said looking over at Thana a bit puzzled. She seemed to know a lot and knew how to hurt people rather easily. Was she like an assassin or something? ”I like some hot food but with a name like devil pot I don’t know if that is something that is gonna agree with me.” he said in his southern drawl. ”Uhh….umm….just hot tea? I guess?” he said in a bit of confusion. Damn making choices was hard.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Thana shrugged as he asked. I have learned many languages. I don't know really, I grew up in a family that already spoke four languages so I manage to pick them up pretty easily. Thana explained, and laughed as he said that maybe the devil pot wasn't for him. It is an acquired taste. She told him, and nodded. Ordering a hot tea and just a jug of water for her and smiled slightly. Taking the jug of water and pouring herself a glass. She didn't remove her gloves, and took a drink.

Thana didn't really know what else to say, so instead chose to ask about his gift. When did you find out you were....different? Thana asked him, touching the cold glass and smiling.
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:15 am

”Oh…” Colton said in a bit of shock. It was rather cool to think of a family that knew four different languages.  He wondered what living in a house hold like that would be like. The waiter came back with hot tea and a jug of water for Thana. Colton took the tea and poured himself some before he took a drink of it as he heard Thana ask him about being different.

”Well I umm found out that I was different in when I started high school. I was a jock back in the day so I did football, track and field, did a little bit of wrestling but stopped that for reasons. I found out I could heal faster than everyone else. Injuries that kept people out for a season were gone for me in days. I also found out I liked batting for the same team if you know what I mean.” he said letting out an awkward chuckle taking another sip of tea. ”As for the wound moving, I found that my senior r when my boyfriend got the shit beaten out of him. I saved him from dying and he got up and left me to die and didn’t talk to be again….” he said trailing ofa  bit he didn’t like telling that story as it seemed it always led to another story about families being killed and car explosions.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:03 am

Thana shrugged and smiled, " '' Mother spoke English, Father spoke French, Best friends spoke German and Russian." she explained, "Plus I learnt native Indigenous languages from the Aboriginal peoples.  Thana said to him, and listened as he spoke. Nodding.

"At least you got that time of a childhood. I was five when I found out. I was in the garden with a group of friends one day, at night time we were playing with fairy lights, my garden used to be beautiful. Then I thought I wanted to make my own fairy lights, and well...Boom it happened..  No one really seemed to care when I was five. '
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:48 am

Yeah Colton didn’t feel cool at all. Thana could easily kick his ass, throw insults at him in random languages and then make his body explode…not a really good combo in his mind but she was being nice so far, he would just need to make sure to stay on her good side.

”So you blew up a garden trying to make fairy lights...I know the kids I grew up with would be pretty amazed by that, well if their parents weren’t religious jerks.” he said taking a drink of his tea. 
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:20 am

Thana smiled and shook her head, " No I didn't blow up the garden, I just created an orb. It happened like boom. " Thana told him, she didn't think much of her gifts or her training or her linguist ability.

" I don't think much of it really, it was a lot simpler. Plus religion is very different in outback where I grew up. Thana said, "That garden was beautiful though....I'd love another garden. she said as an off comment, she did like gardens. They were pretty. She smiled as their food arrived, and took her Devils pot.
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 pm

”yeah everything is simple when you’re a kid. You don’t have to worry about much and most kids are more open to new things than adults it seems.” he said thinking back to his child hood, all the sports games, the hunting and fishing and running around barefoot outside.

”Thank you.” Colton said seeing the food arrive. He took his beef and veggies and his wantons and looked at his food in delight. ”Oh god these look good.” he said before he took a bite of his wanton. ”Oh god yes…we need to come here more often.” he said with food in his mouth. Nice job being classy Colton. 
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:32 am

Thana smiled, life was simpler when she was a child. It made everything so much easier. She tucked in to her Devils hot pot and expertly with a practiced hand twirled one of the chopsticks in between her fingers before picking up some of it. " Agreed, try some of the Satay, I think you will like it." Thana said, and pointed to her other dish before taking a sip of her drink. The Devils hot pot was vegetarian, as was Thana for the most part . She didn't eat meat in large amounts anymore. 

Thana didn't care that Colton wasn't being classy, and smiled. Her and Jake often got a lot messier when eating at their favourite Spanish Van. " Glad you like it."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:31 am

Well Colton was kinda jealous now. He wished he could twirl chopsticks in his fingers but he knew if he tried it would end in disaster. Maybe he would need to pick up something cool. All he could do is heal people and play guitar and that was about it. He kinda felt lame compared to everyone else. 

Colton took his fork and took a bite of the satay and closed his eyes and chewed it before swallowing. "That is really good to. I'm used to like fried chicken and grits. it is nice to eat outside the norm for once." he said taking a drink of tea. He was starting to get full he would need to take some food home. Nothing wrong with left overs.
Back to top Go down

Thana Semele

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am

Thana smiled as she watched Colton watch her twirl the chopstick, "I used to play drums, so I twirl anything, pens, knives, chopsticks. I could never pick up guitar though, like it hated me with a passion!" Thana said, meaning it. "I would try and try but my fingers just don't agree."

She smiled again as he said he was used to fried chicken, "I was used to sludge." Thana said, "Peas, beans, and mash. Sometimes meat but not often. Thus the need for meat kind of left when I came to America." She explained, "So all food is good food, but sometimes its the little bits that are different that make them really nice."
Back to top Go down

Colton Rhett

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:39 am

Colton let out a soft chuckle hearing about how she couldn’t play guitar. ”It ain’t that hard. I mean I can play it then again I’ve been playing since I was a youngin’. he said in a southern drawl. ”You just need to push through.”

”Hey now that ain’t sludge that is good food. Fried chicken with peas, and mashed potatoes, gravy and some homemade biscuits is like heaven on earth. But I do have to agree there are somethings that are better than others.” he said as he started to box up his food and let out a yawn. ”Damn I’m tired.” he said aloud.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scar Tissue (nc17)   

Back to top Go down

Scar Tissue (nc17)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2