X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteneglected ( R)

more_horiz
Lakai stood in the room she shared with shikon and stared at the closet. Her clothes were strewn about in the closet. She drug her suitcase out of the closet and started shoving clothes into it. If Shikon didnt care to spend anytime with her like he did with thana he wouldnt care if she left right?

descriptionCompleteRe: neglected ( R)

more_horiz
Shikon walked up the stairs. Someone in the house had tipped him off that Lakai was pissed. He stood in the doorway to their room. He already knew why she was trying to leave, and she knew that he wouldn't let her without a fight. He had something special planned for them. It would be just him and her later tonight. Shikon wouldn't really give her an option, but at the moment he was going to attempt to talk to her before he gave her no option. "Where do you think you're going?" Shikon said from the doorway. Shikon knew that Lakai had sensed him coming up the stairs.

more_horiz
Angry tears caused the wolf girl's makeup to run and made her look like some messed up doll. She shoved panties into her suitcase. "You dont fucking need me here where you have perfect little thana for all your perfect little needs and all of your perfect little missions that i cant go on BECAUSE IM NOT PERFECT." She shoved the lamp off of the bedside table. She was pissed. He never spent time with her. Always thana thana thana.

more_horiz
Shikon moved quickly and caught the lamp before it fell. He really like the lamp, it had been through a lot though. Shikon knew that he was in a dangerous place at the moment. When he and Lakai fought it could get bad, and he wanted her to save her energy. "You're just as strong as ever." He made the comment because even though she shoved the lamp it flew almost to his feet. "Lakai I have something planned for us tonight. I don't go on secret missions with her and you know that. She's a friend that's all. Her and Neo both are just friends. All I did was get to know her story. Just like I know yours."

He walked carefully behind her. Shikon knew being behind Lakai like he was was asking for her to lash out at him, but he didn't care if she hurt him. He deserved some of it. "Now it's true, you're not perfect. But neither is Thana, or myself. You are however, perfect to me. And you know that." He bent down and hugged her tightly. His arms were wrapped around hers. "Lakai I want you to put on the outfit you love the most, because tonight I'm taking you somewhere special. I'm going to show you off to all of New York, and who knows. Maybe we'll even see some of the M.R.D. thugs and we can have some extra fun. Okay?"

more_horiz
Lakai started to cry. She never cry. But she really cried. The tears started to flow harder and she couldnt stop. She went as far as getting hiccups while trying to stop herself. "Its always her. Never me.you never take me anywhere until im packing." She said weepy. 

more_horiz
Shikon moved in front of her and bent down. He gently held her face in his hands and wiped the tears and makeup away with his thumbs. He kissed her lips gently and stared into her eyes. "Lakai I know I've been an ass, and I haven't focused on you as much. And for that I don't deserve for you to stay. But if you choose to stay. I will show you tonight when I take you out how much you mean to me. And if you stay after tonight I will take you out more, and I'll take you out on my missions." He smiled weakly "If there's one thing in the world I don't want to lose Lakai it's you. Let me take you out tonight. Please?"

more_horiz
She hiccuped more. He said he needed her, that she was important to him but did he realize how important he was to her. Jesus christ she was crying over him. Did he not get that? "Make more time for me or im done. Gone. Im not a game or a toy you toss when you are done. I dont feel like your queen. Im your leftovers."

more_horiz
Shikon smiled widely and picked her up. He spun her around in one circle. "I will I promise Lakai!"He held her there, the girl that was crying over him and he realized how important he was to her. He kissed her and while doing that kicked the case she was packing up back into the closet. "Okay now get dressed! I have something so special and excited planned for tonight!" Shikon was almost bouncing with excitement.

more_horiz
Lakai made a startled squeak when he picked her up and spun her around. She wasnt expecting it and it happened never with anyone. Everyone feared her too much. She was hesitant to believe his promises but she didnt know what else to do in the moment. "Alright fine if you are going to grovel like that geeze. Just put me down." She could feel her skirt sliding up from the way he was holding her.

more_horiz
Shikon laughed and kissed Lakai's cheek. "That sound was cute! And fine fine I'll put you down." He set Lakai back on her feet and kissed her quickly. "Meet me in Town Square tonight. Wear whatever you think is your best outfit. I'll be on time, probably early around 6. So don't be late or we'll miss dinner!" There was excitement in Shikon's voice as he spoke.

more_horiz
Her ass along with some slutty panties were showing when he put her down. She adjusted her skirt and exaggeratedly rolled her eyes and sighed. He was making promises so maybe he was trying. Then again alot of people had made promises over the years and look what that got her. She was going to give him a chance though. He had never purposefully hurt her. Even at a young age she had run so much in life it was time to stop. "Alright. Fine. Ill be there."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum