X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteknockin a few back so i dont knock you out (r)

more_horiz
Alec went to his favorite bar. The same one he took colton to on their first date. Thank the heavens he and Ari were both doing better. He was scared he was going to loose both of them. Life was moving fast. 

Now he was waiting on his sister araminta. She could call him a gay and a fag all she wanted but to go after Arabella and Chris was way past okay. She was lucky he didn't deck her that day. He was still considering it. 

He drank down his glass in one go and waved at the bartender for another. He needed to have a little alcohol in his body before dealing with her.

descriptionCompleteRe: knockin a few back so i dont knock you out (r)

more_horiz
Araminta walked into the bar and looked around. It was just like the pubs back home. She hated them there and she hated this one too. Both were dirty and dank. But this is where her dear brother wanted to meet. She knew he was angry and that was his right. However he didn't have control over how she felt. She was the only one thinking realistically here. Ari's baby and the whole situation was a mistake. 

She spotted her brother at the bar and crossed to him. Her expensive stiletos click clacked as she walked over to him. She dusted off the barstool nextto him with a hankie and sat down. "You wanted to speak with me?"

more_horiz
Alec had to close his eyes and breathe to keep out the rage. It wasn't gone entirely but it did help keep him from breaking Araminta's jaw. The bartender took his glass and brought him a new drink. He stared ahead a few moments before he spoke. "We need to talk Araminta. Your behavior the other night. It was unacceptable. You blamed Arabella for shaming the family. You are the shameful one. If mum saw how you treated her baby she would have struck you accordingly. She had sex once. Yea. Shes a bloody teenager. That's what they do. I seem to remember a certain young Adair that used to sneak out to meet that Boyd boy from school." He took a long pull from his beer. 

"She's scared and she's trying to be responsible. Yea i was upset at first two but you crossed the line. She and Chris almost lost their baby along with their own lives. You don't like it fine. You don't want to be a part of it ok. But you wont threaten them anymore. You won't be getting custody of her or anyone else. Got it?"

more_horiz
Araminta's jaw dropped open during the verbal barrage from her brother. No one had spoken to her like that in a very long time. She tried to regain her composure and sipped at her drink. She fussed with her hair and shirt like they were out of place. "He's a yankee. She's nobility. That child will never be recognized by the crown. What is he going to do when she returns to england? I doubt he will drop everything and move to a country he knows nothing about. I also doubt he would be able to learn anything about being a noble. I'm having his life investigated. Thoroughly."

more_horiz
Alec glared at her. "You will leave both of them alone. Believe it or not they really love eachother and plan to raise claire together. If you were smart you you would stop acting like an idiot and be apart of that baby's life. Who cares if they live noble or poor. Shes happy for once. Do not fuck with that."

He paid for both of thier drinks and put his coat on."Im done with you araminta. Because of your selfishness you are going to be alone. Stay away from all of us until you learn how to treat people. Goodbye sis." He left his sister in the bar to retur+ to the mansion.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum