X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteI need you now (Jake)

more_horiz
For hours Thana could only, feel pain and she didn't want to feel it any more. Thana eventually woke up and looked around. She was in a room, in Jakes house . She knew this house better then anyone, except Jake himself. Why she was here she didn't know and immediately looked down at her hands, tears in her eyes. The scars were horrible, she knew she was herself again. Out of that monsters control, she felt sick every time she thought of him. The monster that did this to her and she was scared.

"J-Jake." She said softly , hoping this wasn't a dream. Hoping she really was here and away from the hell she had been in. She wanted to be away from everyone, except Jake. She hadn't wanted to hurt anyone, and wanted Jake he was the only one she wanted to be around she wouldn't hurt him she knew that no matter what she wouldn't hurt him.

descriptionCompleteRe: I need you now (Jake)

more_horiz
Jake was passed out next to thana on the bed. He had no idea she was even there. He had been woken up by jj one time and told he had to meet her at the MRD. He had done as told and helped rescue his friends but learned that thana was left behing. He had been injured while destroying the car he used to help everyone escape and had been nicked by a bullet. He didn't even remember making it home and passing out.

more_horiz
Thana looked at Jake passed out on the bed next to her and shook him and tried to wake him, "Jake, please wake up. Please." She said, hiding her hands. She didn't know how much time  had passed since she had been taken, but she was scared and wanted Jake to be okay. She hadn't hurt him had she? Was she the reason that he was passed out. Thana didn't know and hoped she wasn't, she prayed this wasn't a dream.

more_horiz
Jake had used alot of energy using his powers to take out those guards. It didn't help his healing hand either. He had a healing gunshot graze on his side, Alot of cuts and scrapes, and a cut above his eye. He groaned when thana shook him but didn't wake up. Jax trotted into the bedroom with his foodbowl and whined at Thana.

more_horiz
Hearing the whine Thana got up and looked at Jax, and extended a hand and took it and walked out to the kitchen and filled his bowl with food for him and made sure he had water before waiting until he ate and hugged him. Jax reminded her of her dogs when she had lived in Australia, she thought he was beautiful. "How long was I away huh?" She asked him, and sat on the couch. Jake was still passed out and she couldn't really do much except try make sense of everything that happened, which she still didn't understand at all.

more_horiz
Jax gobbled down his food like he hadn't eatten in a while. He didn't look underfed though. He wagged his tail as he ate. Next he lapped up his water noisily and played in it a little. When both he and the floor were both mostly soaked he went to the couch and joined Thana. He hopped up, laid down, and half laid on her lap with a content sigh. He only lifted his head to lick. Her cheek then laid back down. 

In the bedroom jake was having a nightmare of everything he could possibly dread happening. Natilee, being captured by stryker, everything. Sweat rolled off of him as he groaned and thrashed in bed.

more_horiz
Thana was listening to Jax's breaths and knew she wasn't dreaming anymore, but she heard Jake thrashing and that meant one thing. Nightmares. She gently pushed Jax off her and went to Jake and tried to wake him, her own pain and fears gone she needed to wake him up. "Jake, Jake hey its me Thana." She said to him, and shook him to try wake him up. The next thing she was going to do if he didn't wake up was splash water on him. She didn't want him to hurt anymore and tried again to wake him up. "Come on Jake." She said, "Please Jake I need you right now, come on wake up."

more_horiz
Jake was drenched in sweat. Though he was only in his boxers the sheets were drenched in his sweat. He yelled in his sleep and struggled against her. Then like a light his eyes shot open and he sat up quickly. He hissed in pain through his teeth and held his side. Blood oozed through his fingers but not badly. He looked at thana in confusion, his sweat made his hair stick to his forehead.

more_horiz
Thana struggled to wake Jake and not flinch when he woke up but moved back once he was awake, and noticed the blood. Oh she prayed she hadn't caused that, but tears came to her eyes as he woke up. "J-Jake..." She said to him, he was covered in sweat and she was unable to stop a few tears falling. "Jake its me, Thans." Thana told him, hiding her hands immediately.

more_horiz
Jake held his hand over his side and made a face of pain while he sat up. He looked confused as well as in pain. " How long did i sleep? When did you get here? Is Bells and the baby okay? Did... did they make it?" He tried to stand. The sudden headrush made him woozy and he was dizzy on his feet. He closed his eyes and waited for the vertigo feeling to stop.

more_horiz
Thana sat back away from Jake slightly on the bed, "I I don't know to any of them." She said, "I woke up here. That's...that's all I remember." Thana told him, and looked at him worriedly. He looked almost as bad as she did, but she had bandages to cover hers. "Are you okay?" She asked, hoping he was. She was just as much in the dark as he was, if not more. "What happened, I-I don't know what time or day it is..I don't know how much time I have lost or whats happening."

more_horiz
He let go of his side and grabbed his pants with much difficulty. His side was nasty from a grazed bullet wound to the side. After he buttoned his pants he looked around for his shirt. "Hell if i know either. Mrd had arabella and Chris. They beat em both pretty bad. They havent told you yet but. Well- Arabella is pregnant. When i dropped them off JJ wouldn't tell me if they live or not. It didn't sound hopeful." He nearly collapsed onto the bed from the effort of getting dressed. 

more_horiz
Thana remained curled up away from him and listened and nodded, "T-The MRD told me they had Bells and the baby. I-I saw them." She said, she had seen them take her friend. Her bestie. She felt horrible and went to reach forward to try comfort Jake as she saw his injury but immediately stopped. Not wanting him to see her hands or her injuries. "Want me to get something for you to eat?" Thana asked, "Or, Or drink."

more_horiz
Jake felt closed off from her. Thana had never been an affectionate one. Jake thought she would show some kind of compassion when he was as bad off as he was. Guess some things would never change. He pulled on a shirt and shook his head to her offer. 

In the bathroom he ran a comb through his hair and a toothbrush over his teeth. Whatever her problem was he would deal with it later. All of his energy was going into not passing out.

He picked up his keys off of the dressed and rubbed his jaw. "I'm going to go over there and make sure everyone is alright. You can go if you want or stay here. Depending on how bad everyone is i might stay the night there."

more_horiz
Thana looked at Jake, and bit her lip she wanted to show as much compassion as she could and grabbed him before he went to the bathroom and hugged him. "I'm sorry." She said to him, hugging him tightly yet as gently as she could and then pulled away.

She listened as he spoke when he came back, and nodded. "I'll come." Thana told him, she felt horrible and wanted to make sure everyone else was okay. She grabbed one of her jackets, and put on her gloves. She wanted to make sure everyone was okay.

more_horiz
Jake noticed her small hug and tried not to think much of it. He wished he knew what was in her head even a fraction of the time. Some things he would never know. That was for later. Lives were in danger. That was more important until informed otherwise. 

He headed for the garage, whistling to jax on the way. He looked out the window to make sure no one was around before entering the garage and starting the car.

more_horiz
Thana followed Jake out, and hopped in the car with him. Waiting for Jax to come as well, and looked at him. She wanted to let him in, and wanted to spend her life with him. But...she didn't know how to show that to him. And instead sat quietly. fidgeting. She hated that she couldn't, and wanted to do more for him. "I-I don't know how much time has passed Jake. " Thana said softly, she remembered hours of torture and of pain. But Jake seemed like he didn't think it was more then a few hours.

She sat quietly and hid her hands under her gloves, and curled up in his chair. She waited for them to drive to the mansion.

more_horiz
Jake stared ahead while sitting in the driver's. A dark but pained look crossed his face. "Don't treat me like i am some idiot. Since we have met you have done nothing but make me fight for you and crawl on my knees as if i am somehow not worthy of you. I am not an idiot and im done being your plaything!"  He punched the steering wheel hard. 

"Just go pack your stuff and go back to shikon. I'm sure he has plenty of time for your games. YES thana i know your hands are hurt. YES thana i know you were gone for days! Normal people would hug and love on thier loved ones like they almost died. I need more than a hope that you might touch me every once in a while. So i can't do this anymore. I'm done. As much as it hurts to say this. We are over."

more_horiz
Thana bit her lip and turned and looked at him. Listening to him. "I understand.." She said softly, she hadn't meant to make him do that. She wanted to be with him but she needed to take time, and deep down she knew this was going to happen. He needing things that she couldn't give.

"I know that's what normal people would do...I'm sorry Jake..I'm sorry that I hurt you. But I'm not sorry that I love you. " She said, and faced him. "Drop me off at the corner here. I don't need to go to the Mansion." Thana told him, and turned forward sadly. Patting Jax, "Thank you for being the one I needed." She said, and when he pulled up got out of the car. Smiling sadly at him. She knew this wouldn't of worked, and walked around to his side. This wasn't going to be easy, but she knew they had to break up. So she leant in and kissed him, straining as it was hard. "Goodbye Jake." She said, and walked away from the car. "Look after Jax."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum