X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteProdigal Son (R)

more_horiz
Jake was exhausted behind the wheel. He was only a few hours into a 16 hour drive. He was too spooked to stop anywhere but worried about exhaustion. He couldn't fall asleep at the wheel either. A crash wouldn't help any of them.

He looked in the mirror occasionally to check on Ari and Jax in the backseat. he had given his sweatshirt to Del to keep her warm earlier in the drive. With the car quiet for the moment he figured now was a good a time as any to finally do what he was avoiding. Calling his family.

He fished his phone out of his pocket and dialed the house phone. It was early but people would be awake. His younger brother Kyle answered the phone. " Yo little bro. Sup. Yea its really me. Duuude. Dude calm down its just me. Yah i know i haven't called in a while. I've been busy at work. No no i haven't gone all big apple douche on you guys. Hey man i would love to talk more but can you get mom or dad? It's important. Thanks lil dude." He waited for his brother to get one of the Taylors. He knew he shouldn't be but he was nervous. What would they say. Lucky for him his mother came to the phone. " Hey momma. Yea it's me. Oh Momma don't cry please it's okay i'm not hurt or anything. I know it's been a while. I just. I couldn't handle stuff at the time. No i know that isn't an excuse but that's all i got. Hey Momma...i got a favor to ask. Some stuff happened in New York and well... I'm comin home. And i'm bringing some friends with me. The Bungalow still open? It is? Good. No no Momma don't fuss over us. We just need somewhere to lie low for a while. No we didn't do anything illegal. There was just a misunderstanding. Nothing i want to discuss on the phone. I'll tell you more when we get there momma. Yea i love you too. I'm driving right now so i'll call when we are closer. Give Jamie and dad my love. Love you too mom. Bye."

He hung up his cell and let out a sigh of relief. At least they had somewhere to stay. Beyond that he had no plan. He had a pregnant girl with pregnancy complications with him and a mute girl that may or may not be his girlfriend. " I need to stop somewhere for coffee and to piss." He said outloud not sure if either girl was still awake or not.

descriptionCompleteRe: Prodigal Son (R)

more_horiz
Ari bawled in the back seat for what felt like hours before falling asleep from exhaustion. She only woke up because Claire rolled over in her stomach and decided to put a foot in her ribs. She groaned and opened her eyes. They were stopped at a gas station in a place she didnt recognize. It was also daytime. 

She glared at jake as he helped her out of the back seat. She really wanted to punch him. She was far too upset and tired to exert that much energy though. "I have to pee. Ill be back when i feel like it." She said defiantly and bumped into him purposefully as she walked past him. She was dressed in victoria secret sweatpants and Chris' tshirt and zip up hoodie. None of her shirts fit lately so she frequently borrowed stuff from chris until she had the chance to get new clothes. On her feet were the slippers she was wearing last night. 

She went to the bathroom in the gas station and took her time. Looking at herself in the mirror as she washed her hands was a bad idea. Her hair was still up in a messy bun with an emphasis on messy. She looked like a sorority girl the morning after. A long fall from the british nobility she was. She finger combed her hair and gave herself a whore bath in the sink before returning to the car. 

more_horiz
Delphi fell asleep the moment they hit the highway, she was bruised and scratched from her encounter with Dorian and the Sentinal that tried to grab her King Kong style but that was the least of her concern. She kept having nightmares about Dorian and would constantly stir and twitch under the over sized hoodie Jake let the girl wear she also had a dream about Jake and what would happen if they weren't interrupted by grenades... It was actually nice and well.... It answered everything she needed to know about her true sexual identity. When they stopped at the gas station the blonde stretched in the seat and then unbuckled her belt and as she was about to hop out of the car to go get a combination of hot chocolate and coffee she remembered she was still in her over sized T-Shirt,black lacey panties and soot sprite slippers from her "romantic" encounter with Jake, and the hoodie didn't go down low enough on her to be considered a dress, so the girl just opted to stay in the car even though some coffee would be nice but she could make due without.

As she waited for the others to come back, the mousy blonde began thinking and contemplating, and she frowned when she remembered who was left behind at the mansion, Totoro, of course many would think leaving pants was more important than leaving a plush toy,but Totoro was the only good memory she had of her brother, and she needed to believe there was still good in Dorian.

However Delphi realize

more_horiz
Jake had pulled over long enough to use his powers to fix the windshield when they escaped. It wouldn't be helpful to have people calling police about a suspicious car. Using his power tired him out even more. So when they stopped he was really feeling drained. 

Having a half naked girl sitting next to him didnt help at all. It was pretty distracting actually. They had no clothes. He luckily had money from work that would get them to tampa. 

Inside the gas station he found a section of generic tshirts and sweat clothes items. He paid for gas, bought some food for the road, some incidentals like asprin and nausea medicine. He also bought a pair of sweatpants for del. He set the stuff in the car and handed the pants to del as he let jax out. "Your legs looked cold. Here."

more_horiz
Delphi sat in the car all alone, just her and her thoughts. It was lonely and draining, her brain always had things floating around, when you have so much to say and no way to verbally say it, everything piles up. She missed her books, she missed her friends, she missed the mansion she now called home and she missed pants but on the bright side she was with two people who really did care about her and that was more than enough for her.

When Jake arrived back at the car and handed Delphi the pants he got her, she hugged him tightly, it was a small gesture yes, but it meant a lot to her, she slipped on the sweat pants as Jake took Jax to the bathroom before the 3 of them got back on the road again she turned to Jake and smiled "Thank you, no guy has ever gotten me pants before."

more_horiz
Jake had to take a breath when Del hugged him. He was very conscious of her scantily clad nether regions pressed against him. All he needed was another awkward boner. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her back before turning back to keep an eye on Jax scoping out the pet area for prime pet pooping real estate. While he was making poo condos he looked back at the now pantsed Del. 

"I wasn't going to make you ride all the way to Tampa in a tshirt and sexy panties. That would be fucked up. We still have another 10 hours of driving. I have no idea if anyone is following us and Bells is pissed. Welcome back to the xmen jake. Same tune same song." He muttered the last part to himself. His coffee sat on the hood of his car. He took an energy drink and a five hour energy out of the bag of food. He poured the 5 hour into the monster and stirred it around. Then poured the mix into the coffee. "There that should get me to tampa."

more_horiz
Ari came out of the bathroom a little cleaner but no less angry. Even with her arm cradling her belly she looked like she could win a barfight. She glared jake down before taking out her phone and sending texts to Colton and Chris. She texted them with one hand as she forced the seat forward to get back in the car. She made no move to be gentle with his car.

more_horiz
Jake set his drink down and moved to Arabella faster than she would expect. He caught her by the wrist. He took her phone. " Are you an idiot you can't do that! you can't contact anyone. Not your brothers. Not your sisters. Anybody! We are off the grid! They will use anyone you love to find us. Your man didn't sacrifice himself so your spoiled ass and that baby could get caught and killed!"

He dropped her phone to the ground and crushed it under his shoe. Then he reached into her pocket and took out her wallet. Anything identifying he used his power to melt into a ball in his fist. He tossed the ball aside and scowled " You cant be Arabella Adair anymore. Now get your ass in the car and quit being a spoiled goddamn princess bitch. You aren't the only one in this boat so stop acting like it you selfish bitch. Ass. Car. Now." He was exhausted and she hit his last nerve.
Nearby some truckers saw Jake yelling at Arabella and started coming towards them. One of them yelled swear words at him. Jake turned around and gave them the finger before returning to his conversation with Bells.

more_horiz
Arabella slapped her hand on his cheek hard and held it there. "Do you know how easy it would be for me to take it all right now!? Dont you dare talk to me like that ever do you fucking understand me!? Dont touch me or my stuff ever again so help me!" He may have been staring her down but even with her Pettit stature shw was in his face staring right back. Her hand on his cheek was poised to drain his soul of every last bit of his existence. She was so angry her vision was tunneled on him. She didnt even notice del or the truckers. 

more_horiz
Jake leaned against her hand with his head and opened his arms out so she could see his hands. " DO IT. DO IT ARABELLA. I would LOVE to see how you two get out of here without me to drive. You don't know how to drive and i'm gunna bet Delphi doesn't know either. So do it. When you are stranded here with no transportation and you start bleeding out from a soul overload don't you dare bring me back to take care of y-"  His sentence was cut off by one of the truckers slugging him " Pick on someone your own size!Fucking pussy!" They yelled and cursed as all three slugged and kicked. Jake groaned and coughed for air. He was getting his ass kicked. He clenched his fist  and slammed his palm on the ground. The ground moved and it knocked the truckers to the ground. they stared at him in horror. The bleeding and angry mutant.

more_horiz
Delphi watched the two argue back and forth she was mortified, she hated it when friends fight. Especially Jake and Arabella. After Jax was done taking care of his business the two of them went back to the car and Delphi watched the two fight through the car window. The more the two yelled and shouted the more Delphi got distraught and when that happened her powers became a ticking time bombit didn't take much to send the girl into a panic attack and watching Jake get smacked by Bella and then pounded by the truckers, she phased right through the car and hit the asphalt with a thud, she had road rash on her arms and a little on her face, she lay there crumpled up into a ball, she was shaking and not just because her powers spazzed out but because she got a massive migraine from the disturbing scene that flashed in her head as she fell through the cars door.

Blood, screams, two bodies covered up by white sheets on gurneys. And there was Delphi sitting in the middle of the road. She was bleeding and injured but not as badly as the battered bodies that were under that sheet. Then she saw the face of the Director, he was hysterical and in tears. 

It took her a moment to realieze she.... She killed his family, she phased through the car and killed his wife and his son and she didn't realize it until just now. All of this. Everything was her fault. She began to shake and silently sob. It was because of her all this madness happened, Bella shouldn't be hurting Jake, she should be hurting Delphi. She deserved it.

more_horiz
Jake glared at the men. Jax returned fro the pet area and stood over his master productively. He growled and barked at the truckers, causing them to back away. It was time to go like yesterday. 

He stood up and held his side. He could feel the wound opening again. He had to get the girls out of here. He pointed Ari to the car then went to help Del up. He was already loosing bella mentally he couldn't loose her too. She looked like she was starting to crack. He set her in the front seat and let jax in before he got in himself. His hands shook as he drank his heart attack in a cup. It was exhaustion and nerves. 

For the rest of the trip there it didn't speak much if at all. He pulled off at an abandoned rest stop and slept a couple hours on the way and that was about it. Things became sunnier and sunnier till they reached Florida. 

It was early morning when they arrived. Jake pulled up in front of a modest but nice house. "My family is safe but don't do anything stupid. Either of you.they are expecting us." He wasn't mentally prepared for this. He wasn't ready to be back here. He left for a reason. 

He got out and helped out the girls before walking up the walk. Jax followed happily. He didn't have a chance to knock before a woman that looked alot like him opened the door and yelled excitedly. She pulled jake close and hugged his tightly despite him being much bigger than her. He struggled to get away from hrr. "Momma let go i can't breathe!" He got loose from her and motioned towards the girls. "This is delphi and arabella. Do me a favor and don't tell anyone they are here. Oh and Delphi is my....girlfriend." His mother's eyes widened and he flailed. "Del is the non pregnant one mom....its complicated. Can we come in? I need the bungalow if it's still available." He said tiredly. His mother nodded and led the way into the house. He let the girls go first and followed. "Of course it's open. No one wanted it after what happened. All of your stuff and nat's is still there. I didn't move anything. Your brothers are at the beach. Sorry sweetheart. They can see you when you have all rested. I'll go get the keys" she left them in the living room to grt the bungalow keys. 

more_horiz
Ari couldn't believe the way jake was talking to her but he was right. If she drained him they would be screwed. Jake was still a friend so she would never actually do it. She was just angry and scared. Even more scared when the truckers attacked him. She assumed it was because they thought he was attacking her. 

Everything happened so fucking fast. Everyone yelling, jax barking, jake's blood. She was feeling nauseated. When he pointed her to the car she obeyed numbly. What the hell just happened. Whatever it was it was too much. She curled up in the back with the dog, drank a water, and slept most of the way. 

When she woke it was sunny and warm. She did her best to fix her hair. She needed a shower badly. She felt disgusting as they walked up the walk and met his mother. She was kind of adorable. It reminded her alot of her own mother. She grabbed del's hand and gave it a squeeze for support.

more_horiz
When Jake helped the blonde back into her seat she sat curled up and still shaking, her head was up against the window and she had her knees tucked up and against her chest the dash it wasn't the safest position but she felt comfortable.She wished she could tell someone something about what she saw, they needed to know. But there was so much going on and everyone had put up with enough chaos for one day so she kept it to herself, that would be for the best. 

She couldn't get back to sleep after what had happened earlier so she stayed awake with Jake the rest of the ride their. When they got to  Tampa Delphi realized just how different it was compared to Chicago or New York, it was bright and humid and when they reached Jakes house she couldn't help but get out of the fetal type position she was in, and stretched in her seat, at least they be staying at a place that a homey she nodded at Jakes orders and daintily hopped out of the car with his assistance. When they got to the front porch and Jake introduced her as his girlfriend  to his mother, she gave a small wave and mouthed hello, after that her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and looked down at her baggy t-shirt that read "I like big books and I cannot lie", her grey sweat pants and fluffy soot sprite slippers, she was in no way ready to meet his mother but she had no way to really put herself together for the occasion. The mother and son reunuion was sweet, it made her miss her family back in Chicago her mom and dad and her real big brother, not the one who attacked her at the mansion. When Arabella squeezed her hand she smiled lightly at her friend and squeezed back, as much as she missed her biological family she couldn't be more grateful for her mutant family right now.

more_horiz
Jake rubbed his stubble on his jaw. He needed to much personal hygiene time. He would kill for a razor and toothpaste. He could only imagine how the girls felt. He smiled at his mother. "Heres the keys sweetheart. I stocked up the fridge after i got your call. I also made sure there was clean towels and sheets. Call us when you are settled and rested. We could all have dinner together." His mother Said and kissed his forehead her eyes seemed proud. She ruffled his hair and hugged him one more time. "Thanks mom. We are going over now before it gets dark. " He kissed his mom's cheek and took the keys.. He led the ladies to the car and took them to tthe bungalow. U

Prodigal Son (R) Images11Prodigal Son (R) Slide_10

The bungalow was a little run down but usable. He helped the girls and jax out and showed them to the bungalow. Inside was one bedroom off to the side. He pointed to the bedroom after setting what little they had down. "Bed in there is big. You two can share it. The couch is a fold out ill sleep out here. Make yourselves comfortable."

more_horiz
Bells carried what was left of her wallet in one hand and cradled her belly with the other when they walked up to the bungalow. Her family had a beach home in italy alot bigger and alot nicer than that. She wouldnt say that out loud though. Jake and del walking together holding hands only reminded her that the father of her baby was likely dead or being tortured. 

She was suddenly was angry and sad at the same time. Inside the bungalow she couldn't stand to be around anyone anymore. She stomped past both of them without a word right into the bedroom. Once inside she slammed the door as hard as she could and flopped onto the bed where she curled up and cried while rubbing her tummy.

more_horiz
Delphi had never been to the beach before. The city of Chicago was all she knew, well the state of Illinois and the Mansion in New York was about the most traveling she had ever done, but she had to admit this was a nice change from what she was used to living around, busy towns and streets. She felt relaxed, and gross, mainly because she smelt like sweat. her ha or was stringy and had dry blood in it from the scrape that was on the side of her face, a trophy She got from phasing through the car door and hitting the pavement face first. It wasn't that bad But it stung and needed to be cleaned up, she also had scrapes on her arm as well. 

She walked up to the bungalow with Jake holding her hand and.... It was nice. She never had anyone hold her hand before and make her feel worth something it was a nice change, and speaking of things that were nice the bungalow was on that list, She had never been to bungalow. it was also a fun word to think so that was an added bonus. 

When they walked inside and she saw what happened with Bella she felt bad. She wished she could fix it but something inside told her it'd be best to just let her figure this out. Besides Delphi wasn't the greatest with people, the whole lack of a voice  made people think she was 'above them' of course Bella didn't think that but being able to give her real words of love and encouragement would be nice. She turned to Jake "So I guess I'm gonna stay out here with you... But I'm gonna need a shower first because I'm gross and scratched up and... I feel safe with you." She signed the last part with a smile.

more_horiz
Jake was exhausted. He let bells go. She had to be exhausted too. Being tired and hormonal wasn't something she could control. He actually envied her. If he had to leave someone behind in a situation that was most likely fatal, he'd loose his mind. 

Jax came in with them and curled up on the floor with a sigh. The big guy was s tired as they were. He smiled at del and hugged her. He rested his head on hers after kissing the top of her head. "Fuck a shower sounds amazing. If wouldn't fall asleep in one."

more_horiz
Out of reflex Delphi squeezed him back, her arms draped around his shoulders, her hands resting on the back of his neck, one hand playing with the Sandy blonde hair at the nape of his neck, for being such a shy and quiet girl who always kept to herself, she was a very huggy person. She smiled, blushed and closed her eyes when she felt the kiss on her head. 

Delphi pulled her head out from under his chin after a moment ,then placed a light peck on his lips, his stubble felt weird and it tickled, she wasn't used to giving kisses, it was foreign, she kissed a guy once in fifth grade, he tried to touch her breasts, She didn't feel comfortable with it. with intimacy in general. From that moment she just thought she wasn't sexually attracted to anyone. Until she met Jake. She wanted to be intimate with him even though he clearly out ranked her experience wise and not having liquid courage in her system made things different but she was willing to try. 

When she pulled away from the peck she placed on Jake's lips she blushed basically at the idea that popped in her head, "What would be really amazing is if we showered together.... For safety purposes of course, ya know the buddy system." She mouthed her words with a playful grin tugging at her lips, the only sex Delphi was familiar with was what she peeked at on accident  when  watching movies and although the logic was flawed it was the thought that counts right? But regardless  she felt she could be more herself around Jake, once She opened up she was a lot more then just some weird mute girl who had her nose stuck in a book

more_horiz
Jake picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist while still holding onto her. He kissed her deeply. He had been wanting to do this for a while. It felt nice to be close to someone and not be pushed away. He was used to being a player and a man slut but it was nice to be needed, loved, craved.

" Safe thinking is good thinking. Clever girl." He said in a deep husky voice. It was hard to control how much he wanted her right now. " We can shower. Can't guarantee i'll keep my hands to myself." He said carrying her off to the bathroom.

OOC: i'm done if you ladies are. Del we can do a mature if you want.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum