X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletePrison Bitches (nc17)

more_horiz
Loika sat on the floor of her cell that was next to Dorian's cell. She was a very obedient pet to the MRD. She didnt do anything unless Isaac told her to. She didnt eat, she didnt sleep, nothing. If isaac didnt command it she didnt do it. She sat on the floor of her cell facing the door and waiting for Isaac to come back while wearing a simple tanktop and sweatpants. All standard issue for thier cell block.

Isaac was perfect in her eyes. The creepy thing about Loika in this drug induced puppy love state, was that she held perfectly still. She sat emotionlessly and unblinking without moving a muscle.

descriptionCompleteRe: Prison Bitches (nc17)

more_horiz
Dorian paced back and forth in his cell, not because he was nervous or distressed but because he needed to move, to train to kill the mutants, especially Delphinium.  He failed to kill her and he failed Isaac, but he would get back in his bosses good graces. Every now and then he'd stop and look at Nightwolf just sitting there, he rolled his eyes at her once or twice as he walked around his cell eventually he got bored and decided to toy with the girl in the other cell "So I see your still breathing... That sucks" He sneered at her.

more_horiz
"I am immortal. I wont die." She replied flatly. It was the first time she had replied him or talked to him since they were housed next to eachother. She still didnt move her body at all. In a way it was kind of creepy. Her ice blue eyes remained straight ahead staring at the door. 

more_horiz
He rolled his eyes at her immortality comment. She was so stiff it annoyed hi, hell everything right now annoyed him the only thing keeping him sane was screwing with Nightwolf, it was also the only thing that would amuse him in this cell, speaking of why was he in a cell he was one of Isaacs soilders, he should be honored not left in a cell to rot next to Scooby-Doo. He continued to watch the girl and his lip quirked into a sly grin " Ya, waiting on master like a good girl?! Maybe he'll bring ya some Milk Bones and take ya on a care ride." He said the last part in a mocking tone, he wanted to ruffle her feathers, he really wanted to fight right now.

more_horiz
Loika seemed to not be affected by his tauntings. "Isaac needs me. He needs me to track the mutants. He needs me to kill the mutants. That is my job. You are the one he does not need. You are a toy. A plaything to amuse isaac. You are a one night stand bitch." The entire time she spoke she still sat completely still and she continued to stare at the door. 

more_horiz
The pale blonde made a face in annoyance at the girl who was more worried about that cell door than their argument. It annoyed him, he wanted to fight but all he was getting was a petty argument over who Isaac liked more. The real Dorian would be disgusted at himself right now but the sane, loving brother he once was, was no longer in there. "Isaac didn't chose me to be a part of this program because I'm expenable, if I die for this cause than fine, whatever. But I'm here because only I can kill the mutant who murdered Isaacs family." He said as he clung to the bars that separated their cells

more_horiz
Loika was finding Dorian's whining more and more annoying. It was like the headache she had for a while now and couldnt get rid of. The headache felt like something was in her skull trying to dig its way out.

She was lightning fast. In an instant she was a wolf and closed the space between them. She grabbed his belt with her sharp teeth and jerked with a surprising amount of strength. The way she pulled caused him to slap into the bars. Then she was in her human form again. When she shifted her clothes didnt come with her.

She was now naked and face to face with Dorian. Her hair was as black as her Wolf fur. Her skin was so pale it was borderline sick or dead looking. Scars stuck out against her pale skin all over her body. Her big blue eyes stared into his. " I dont appreciate your taunting or teasing. I am not a zoo animal. STOPPIT." She had him by the front of his shirt through the bars and she was pulling hard.

more_horiz
The blonde male was somewhere between terrified and aroused, he was in pain from being yanked up against the bars of the prison cell. He had awoken the beast inside Nightwolf and it was.... Hot to  say the very least.She was attractive their was no doubt about that and seeing her naked was well... It changed how he viewed her, out of shock he pressed their lips together, he was rough with her even with the two of them separated by the bars, his hands gripped Lokia's wrists as he tugged at her lower lip with his teeth. She wasn't protesting so he wasn't stopping.

more_horiz
Loika froze in shock for a moment. She wasnt expecting this. He was almost as fast as she was. She was expecting fear from him.... Definitely not this.  She recovered about the time he bit her lip.

A growl rumbled in her chest and she struggled against him. He had her wrists pretty tight. Unfortunately for him she was alot stronger than the average female. She pulled herself free and backed away. For a flicker of a second she remembered something. She blanked out and stared blankly.

Giggling and laughing in the snow. An auburn haired man smiling at her before picking her up and tossing her into a snow drift and kissing her, telling her he loved her more than anything. Telling her he loved the baby just as much.

She came back to reality and blinked. What baby? Who was that? She glared at Dorian. " What the hell was that about? Did you really just kiss me?"

Last edited by Loika Faelith on Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The blonde staggered backward after the wolf girl pushed herself off of him. From there he just stood staring at Loika, thats all he could do right now. Did he kiss her out of reflex... Or was it because thats what the concious part of him that wasn't controlled by Isaac and the MRD wanted? She was beautiful,but of course he couldn't think like that right now, or maybe he could and the drugs were wearing off, he wasn't all that sure of anything anymore. But kissing Loika felt right, it made him feel normal again for one split second.

Once Loika snapped out of the daydream she was having and turned to yell at Dorian, he had to come up with a reasonable and logical response that wasn't somewhere along the lines of 'You're naked and I'm a guy with sexual needs.'He took a deep breath and fidgeted a bit, avoiding eye contact with the still naked, Nightwolf. "I-I did kiss you but you just... I wanted to shut you up! All this 'I have to please my masyer bullshit is KILLING me! If Isaac really, truly looked a you the way you looked at him you wouldn't even be down here right now,being treated like a fucking prisoner!" Way to go Dorian... Very smooth and calm exactly how he thought it'd go down.... But what he said needed to be said, whether she was under Isaacs spell or not.

more_horiz
Loika stared blankly. She was remembering something...

She was strapped into a seat on an airplane but it wasnt normal seats. It was seats along the sides...like the kind you jumped out of. Two men were with her. One teased her endlessly about her fear of airplanes. The other boy smiled at her, kissed her. Then he called her beauty. 

And just like that it was over. The memory was gone. For a few moments she had softened and looked less like a robot. She had even smiled. Now she was back to a blank expression. "Isaac will not approve. Isaac wont like the way you are talking about him. Isaac keeps me here because i am a soldier. I am dangerous."

more_horiz
Loika, Nightwolf was beautiful when she looked relaxed, he would never admit that and he was lucky his cell mate wasn't a telepath, but Dorian already demonstarted just how great he was at hiding his emotions when it came to the shifter.He really wished he knew what it was she kept thinking about, what kept sending her into these day-dreamy states, but that would form even more of an attachment to her, he didn't need that.

The blonde gritted his teeth and turned away from the dark haired prisoner, it would be best if he didn't look at her right now he also didn't want to show how jealous he was of her devotion to Isaac. How the hell did he go from hating her to wanting every bit of her, it made no sense. After taking a moment he turned to face Nightwolf, a frustrated glint in his gn-metal colored eyes, "Fuck. Isaac. Fuck what he thinks and what he says Nightwolf, he keeps you here the same reason he's keeping me.because he wants to watch us destroy your team from the iside and he wants me to kill my sister." The words that escaped his lips shoked him, that was the most human and ratitional he had sounded since all of this began. "I just want to feel normal right now ok? And I'm sure you do too."

more_horiz
She put her clothes back on and paced her cell. She wanted out. She wanted to see isaac. She wanted to hear his voice. The desire to be near the master was driving her mad. Dorian badmouthing him was only infuriating her. "Dont speak badly of master isaac. He loves me. He cares about me. I am his favorite soldier. He needs me."

more_horiz
Isaac needed her? Yeah as weapon, he needed both of them as weapons, but emotionally, physically Dorian needed her more. He could give her more than Isaac ever could but Nightwolf was too starry eyed to see it. She wasn't a dumb girl, she was very far from it, even though they had only met a short while ago he could still see that. He stood there silently staring at the floor, but occassionly looking up at Nightwolf as she put on her clothes.

Dorian felt like he was going to burst, he could take care of all of this by just screaming then everything would collapse around him, and on top of him, if he died he wouldn't have to deal with any of this anymore, the cell wasn't able to absorb sound. But he didn't feel like dealing with backlash fromb dearest master Isaac if he ended up survivng. The blonde started toying with Nightwolf, poking the wolf so to speak,for his enjoyment. Well that plan backfired. He knew anything he said to her was going to be pointless, he was pretty much arguing with a brick wall. Dorian was programmed to hate and want to kill mutants as was the wolf girl, but she had more to her then the hatred of her own race, she hated them because Isaac hated them. "Loika... Your a fool if you think that piece of shit loves you, your a machine in his eyes, he loves you because you are his machine, if you stopped being that, you'd be nothing to him." Dorian shouted, rasing his voice.

more_horiz
Loika sat in front of her cell door again and watched the door leading to thier cell block. She was beyond starry eyed for Isaac. He was her existence. The longer she was under his spell the more she was loosing her own identity. "Stop being so jealous of the master. Hes perfect. He cant help that. Whining about it wont change it."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum