X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Sugar, We're Goin' Down - (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteRe: Sugar, We're Goin' Down - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Logan struggled to hold onto loika when she was a wolf. She was small and fast. One of the reasons stryker wanted her as a weapon. He had saved the poor girl from that life only for her to be dragged right back into it. Now she had no control of herself. These bastards would pay for Kenzie and for Loika.

He roared in rage and pain when she broke his nose. She was crafty. He had to give her that. He taught her most of her combat moves so why didn't he see that coming? He was blinded by his affection for her. It was like trying to not hurt one of your children. He had to stop thinking like that. Whoever was in control was not the Lula he picked up out of the snow as a shivering and injured little teenager.

" Lula i'm sorry to do this." He screamed loudly and extended his claws once again. He shoved them deep into her gut. He let them out of his other hand and stabbed her in the back. He stabbed his claws in until they were all the way to his knuckles before he pulled them out and shoved her off of him.

" Peter i'm sorry but they already have Loika in their control. Get the kid and get out. I've got robots on my butt!" He yelled over an earpiece and took off runnning.

descriptionCompleteRe: Sugar, We're Goin' Down - (PG-13)

more_horiz
Loika looked confused. Why was he apologizing? She was winning. Her momentary lapse in her guard was all he needed to get to her. His claws were so sharp she didn't feel them going in at first. Not until they were all the way in. Whoever this guy was he acted like he knew her. Then again he stabbed her. 

She snarled and snapped at him with human teeth when the second set of claws went in her back. Yowl of pain echoed though the area. A few guards stared at her in shock that she could be taken out. She laid on the ground bleeding while logan ran away. The officers and guards were too scared of her to touch her.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum