X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompletelike a band of gypsies (r)

more_horiz
Lakai used her superior skills to "borrow" a very nice suv when they escaped the tunnels. Lakai was crazy bitshit loco but she had her moments. 

She commandeered the front passenger seat, letting Chris drive and the others to squabble over the back seat. Why on gods green earth she was helping him she did not know. 

Once they were on the road and moving on, she settled in the seat for a well earned nap. She didnt bother with a seatbelt. Fuck the establishment. 

After a few hours she woke up feeling miserably sober. She wasnt having a psychotic episode and she had neither a drink nor any drugs in a while. Being sober sucked balls. "Hey GI Joe. Whats up with the soldier routine? You  could always take off to some hidden island or something. Why care about anyone else. No one else is caring about you?" She self conciously scratched her inner elbows and blinked at the light outside. She was still wearing the booty shorts that could pass for panties and a baggy tshirt. The scars from her meltdown months before were a stark reminder on her arms and legs. 

descriptionCompleteRe: like a band of gypsies (r)

more_horiz
Once they'd emerged from the tunnels and Lakai had managed to get the group an SUV to drive in, Chris took the wheel and, in a short time they were out of New York City and headed southward. He did stop somewhere in northern Virginia to change the licence plates of the SUV with those of a junked car sitting in someone's backyard. The last thing they needed was police problems with a stolen car before they reached their destination. Afterward, they were on their way with no stopping until they reached Tampa.

He didn't say much of anything, focusing on the road and keeping an eye on the rearview mirror for suspicious vehicles following them, though it seemed they were in the clear at least for the time being. The night turned to morning and Chris found himself feeling tired after all he'd been through the previous night, but didn't want to stop unless absolutely necessary.

"Who's to say that I don't plan on that," he asked in return glancing over at her then back to the road, "I have a few ideas on places mutants can be safe, but the MRD has to be dealt with first or it's just borrowed time." He sighed and shook his head, pausing for a moment. "I'm tired, Lakai. I'm tired of running. I'm tired of living like a second class citizen because I'm different. It's not a matter of caring, this is evolutionary imperative."

more_horiz
She fidgetted in the seat. She alternated between slouching and sitting up. She scratched at her skin off and on. The more sober she felt the more uncomfortable she felt. For now she would have to settle for a red bull she got at a gas station. She pulled one from the pack and offered it to Chris.

"Here ya go rambo, you look ragged. Im not feeling coocoo for coco puffs. I could drive a bit if you needed it. You cant stop them ya know. My sister is stronger than anyone ive met and from what i hear shes playing lapdog to the grand puba himself. There's no hope. They will catch us all one after the other. Experiment on us or make us pets. Its inevitable." 

Lakai spoke matter of factly. She placed the can of redbull between his legs and put her hand on his thigh. Lakai didnt know how to be normal with people. She and loika's mother was to blame for the girl's batshitness. The only way she knew how to get attention was to act out or act sexual. Negative attention was better than no attention. "Ditch the dutchess and i could show you a night that would leave you unable to walk for days."

more_horiz
Rixon felt cramped in the backseat with the lady and the fireman. He kept his wings tucked into his body as tightly as possible to the point where it was starting to cramp and hurt a little. He had to hand it to the little crazy though. She was talented in the art of stealing vehicles and other criminal activities. Almost as much as he himself was. She was cute too. Too bad she was with the flame man. oh well.

He looked over at Violetta and smiled at her with his most boyish grin. " I'm Rixon, your name lass?" He spoke with her while keeping an eye out on Lakai. He had been on the streets enough to know the girl was jonesing.

more_horiz
Viotletta was sandwiched between the two guys in the backseat, and it wasn't the first time she was in this situation, of course the circumstances were a bit different. She tapped her foot impatiently and fidgeted in her seat, but not because of withdrawls like the chick in front but because sitting still was an impossible task (the fact they weren't stopping anytime soon made it that much worse for her). Even smoking a cigarette right now could calm her, but the cute little dark angel next to her could keep her occupied.

The red head brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and batted her fake lashes giving the man next to her a coy grin, flirting was known for solving at least 90% of her problems. "Well I guess a guy like you deserves to know my real name, it's Violetta." She smiled shyly, she had never done that before, it was just the fact she was so used to introducing herself as Vixen, being real was kinda... Nice.

more_horiz
Han thought to himself that these MRD guys were everywhere. It seem to be impossible to avoid them without an confrontation or having to run. Han was in an orb contruct made of his own life force energy floating down a road that would eventually cross the one the gang of mutants where on. Trying to run, trying to get away from two truck fulls of the crazy mutant killers.

One in each truck had guns firing as they stuck out from the top of the trucks and this eventually pushed Han to act. Han divided his attention enough to form fist from the orb of energy and smashed them into the trucks. It was enough to knock the MRD away an considerable amount down the road but him not paying attention in front of him caused his orb to smash into suv. He was moving in a speed that would cause some heavy damage to the vehicle and break his concentration to maintain the orb.

Great the last thing Han needed was collateral damage added to the trouble. Despite being stuck in the side of the roof, he wasn't worried about his own well being because the orb would at least last till the vehicle stopped. At best it would leave him a bit bruised and with a slight headache.

more_horiz
Ooc: han please check with exsisting characters before jumping into a thread that has already started. It is unlikely han crossed thier path as the group is on the highway almost to florida. 

Thanks
Loika

more_horiz
Rixon smiled at her and tried to flip his hair out of his eyes. He succeeded for a few seconds before his too long hair flopped back in front of his eyes. His pearly whites stood out against his black hair. He leaned back in the seat and stretched his legs as best as he could in the cramped space. " I actually know who you are. I've her'd of your talents on the streets. As skilled as you are  m'not interested in any of you skills. Respectfully of course." He wasn't out to hurt the poor whore's feelings but he wanted to set up some boundaries in the close quarters/

more_horiz
Shikon sat in the car and rolled his eyes. Being cramped in this car with these idiots was driving him insane. He sat quietly trying to keep his emotions in check. He flicked a small fireball between his hands as he stared out the window. He wanted to say something to Lakai, but she knew he would murder almost anyone. He let the conversation between Lakai and Chris drag out for awhile. Eventually he'd had enough. He flicked a small ember and Lakai's neck.

more_horiz
Violetta drummed her fingers on her thigh conversation was boooorinnnggg. if anyone could keep her attention for more than ten seconds had a gift. the firey red head was pleased to know she had made a name for her, A smirk graced her plum colored lips and she batted her fake lashes at the dark young man sitting next to her, flirting a bit was harmless and besides there wasn't anything else for her to do. "But of course, ya know me and the word respectfully have never been used together in a sentence before." The sad part was she wasn't lying.

more_horiz
Lakai felt the ember on her neck and snarled in her human form. She was already in an agitated state from being so fucking sober. She needed a score. She needed to be drunk. Something other than being fucking sober. She would drink cough medicine at this point.

The ember was her last nerve. She shifted in the front seat and stared Shikon down with her mismatched eyes and snarled. Saliva dripped from her jaws. " You got somethin to say to me baby say it. Its not as much fun watching someone else screw around for shits and giggles is it!" All of this was of course coming from her need for drugs. She needed something to calm down.

She slumped back into her seat and shifted back. she was sweating but also shivering.  " Im itchin for it shiki. I need something bad."

more_horiz
He flicked his lip ring around anxiously with his tongue. Being a bird of sorts he would have been much happier flying than riding. But unfortunately it would look too suspicious for him to fly and follow the car. Something about the lack of organization and the weakness of the group was drawing him to them.

"Alright!From what i gathered ya-ull a've more baggage than baggage claim. Soldier boy up ther is obviously tryin to get to someone. Assumin a girl bye aye won't judge on ye! Firestarter, yer girl is a bloody addict. She will say anythin and do anythin ta get high. If you all continue to act like this you will all end up dead!work together for bloody sakes!" He looked to violletta. "Call your occupation what you want. You still sell yourself for money because you don'know what your own self worth is."

more_horiz
Shikon growled back at Lakai when she snapped at him. "I don't give a flying fuck if you need a fix! No more drugs dammit." When the bird boy spoke up Shikon turned to him and let his anger show. "If I were you kid; I'd learn to keep my damn mouth closed. Say something about my girl again and I'll make sure you can never speak again. If the situation wasn't so dire as to the fact that I needed to be here to keep our kind from being wiped out, well then you can bet your ass I would just march up to them and slaughter them all."

Shikon rolled the window down and threw a ball of fire out the window watching as a field caught fire. It was the drought season, they would think it had just been too dry. "If it wasn't for the fact that I trust Chris, I wouldn't be here. I'm here to keep our kind alive. I will easily slaughter anyone who tries to harm us. That is all there is to it. I don't give a damn if they're mutant or human. If they want to kill us so bad, then I sure as hell will kill some of them in process." Shikon didn't like tight spaces. And he sure as hell didn't like being the back seat with a pair of morons who knew nothing of the world or their kind's plight.

more_horiz
Lakai snarled in rage and pain and slammed her head into the headrest of the seat. Her body was beginning to sweat harder. Was it hot in here or what. Her skin itched so bad she swore spiders were crawling under it. She needed something so bad it hurt. She was starting to feel sick to her stomach. She wrapped her arms around herself and groaned. "I need something pleaaaase." She practically begged. 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum