X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionOn my own EmptyOn my own

more_horiz
Mackie liked Mr. Dorian very much but he wasn't mommy. Not at all. His apartment in Chicago wasn't the worst place to be and he really tried to take care of her. Mommy on the other hand, he never went back for her. For months they were there in his apartment and he never went back for mommy. Daddy never came for her either. She wouldn't mommy suffer.

She used ( or as mommy would say abused) her powers to get a bus back to new york and then used train systems after that to ride around. She didn't remember where the facility holding mommy was, so she was trying to find Aunty Lakai or somebody. She couldn't even find Kelly.

She sat on a bench near one of the bus stops and began to cry. She missed mommy very much.

descriptionOn my own EmptyRe: On my own

more_horiz
Rixon had become separated from the group in Florida. He returned to the only place he knew besides his mother country. He returned to new york. 

Life was still tough here but at least he knew how to get around. He knew how to care for himself here. Food and shelter. The basics were all he needed. 

He was headed back to his "nest" with a hot fresh pizza when he saw the little girl. He sat down next to her. "Hey duckling what's wrong?" He asked softly. 

more_horiz
Mackie looked up at the man and used her powers to feel out if he was a good guy or a bad guy. It was a dangerous time to be a mutant in this city. He checked out. 

Her tummy growled. His pizza smelled good. "The bad people took my mommy and daddy. All my other friends are gone too. I'm all by myself. I want my mommy." She hiccuped. "You are like me. Can you really fly?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum