World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

On my own

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: On my own   Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Mackie liked Mr. Dorian very much but he wasn't mommy. Not at all. His apartment in Chicago wasn't the worst place to be and he really tried to take care of her. Mommy on the other hand, he never went back for her. For months they were there in his apartment and he never went back for mommy. Daddy never came for her either. She wouldn't mommy suffer.

She used ( or as mommy would say abused) her powers to get a bus back to new york and then used train systems after that to ride around. She didn't remember where the facility holding mommy was, so she was trying to find Aunty Lakai or somebody. She couldn't even find Kelly.

She sat on a bench near one of the bus stops and began to cry. She missed mommy very much.
Back to top Go down

Rixon deBlaca

PostSubject: Re: On my own   Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Rixon had become separated from the group in Florida. He returned to the only place he knew besides his mother country. He returned to new york. 

Life was still tough here but at least he knew how to get around. He knew how to care for himself here. Food and shelter. The basics were all he needed. 

He was headed back to his "nest" with a hot fresh pizza when he saw the little girl. He sat down next to her. "Hey duckling what's wrong?" He asked softly. 
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: On my own   Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Mackie looked up at the man and used her powers to feel out if he was a good guy or a bad guy. It was a dangerous time to be a mutant in this city. He checked out. 

Her tummy growled. His pizza smelled good. "The bad people took my mommy and daddy. All my other friends are gone too. I'm all by myself. I want my mommy." She hiccuped. "You are like me. Can you really fly?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On my own   

Back to top Go down

On my own

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Mutants :: Archives-
WOM Chat