X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionProfessor Andrews' Office (R) EmptyProfessor Andrews' Office (R)

more_horiz
Yoshabel stomped down the halls and stopped in front of the Professor's office doors and banged on them in anger, "Professor! We need to talk please!!" she called.

descriptionProfessor Andrews' Office (R) EmptyRe: Professor Andrews' Office (R)

more_horiz
Charles looked at her. "What can I do for you, Yoshabel?" he asked in a content voice. He didn't need to pry into her mind to see that something was troubling her. Something bad. Was it the same thing she was going to tell him before Charles sent her to clean the Blackbird? Or was it something else.

more_horiz
Yoshabel entered the office and approached Xavier's desk, "Look, Professor, I have no problem cleaning and polishing the Blackbird but I absolutely reufse to tolerate Bruce! He is a pig! Calling me a slave and saying that because I can multiply myself that I should do it all myself while he "verbally helps"," she used air quotations for emphasis, "please tell me there is something you can do?" she practically begged while sitting and pulling out another cigarette then lighting it.

"Also, I wanted to talk to you about the weird feeling I had earlier and the scent I picked up thanks to some genes from daddy... It worries me because Emily is my oldest friend and I want her to be safe..." she explained taking a drag and breathing the smoke away from the Professor.

more_horiz
Charles looked at her. "I can." he said as he placed two fingers on his temples and closed his eyes, concentrating. Flying through many of Bruce's thoughts he reached out to him. "Bruce, quit your horsing around and get back to work." he said telepathically, so Yoshabel couldn't hear a thing. "If you don't stop, I am going to find something else for you to do."

Opening his eyes, he looked little tired, but satisfied. "He should be working now." said Professor X. "Now, about that feeling you had, what do you suppose it is?" he certainly didn't want to put anyone in danger, so listening to student's problems usually was the way to go. "Can you tell me about it?"

more_horiz
"Well, as I was reconnecting with Emily a strange scent blew in from the outside. It smelled like... I don't know. But I didn't smell it when I first arrived at the gates or the entryway. It was only when I was in contact with Emily. I thought it was her perfume or deodorant but while walking to the kitchen it disappeared like it was never there in the first place..." Yoshabel explained after taking another drag, "Maybe it's just my dad's rubbing off on me too much... He always was a woory wart." she giggled.

more_horiz
"That is strange if you ask me." said Charles, trying not dismiss her feeling so fast. Maybe she was onto something. Something evil. He looked at her and said, "Maybe it is just your father, after all you have spent many years with him and his scent might have rubbed off on you." he said in calm undertone.

He wheeled out to the window and looked out, seeing Bruce with a stray dog. He shook his head. "Bruce could never leave stray dogs outside of this building. This is his fourth dog and he can't stop." he sighted as he muttered to himself. "He always was a dog lover, I guess it's in his nature to take care of every dog. Except we are running out of space for his dog "hotel". Charles turned to Yoshabel again. "Just try and relax, maybe its all that stress you have to live with that makes you think you are smelling something." he squeezed her shoulder in reasurence.

more_horiz
Yoshabel followed Xavier to the window and smiled, "You're probably right-" the scent hit her hard this time, actually making her head swim, "It's the scent!! That dog!" Throwing open the window Yoshabel stooped on the sill and put out her cigarette while duplicating into 3.

"Professor warn Bruce that, that dog is not what it seems!" she begged and leapt from the sill towards the grounds where Bruce was walking.

more_horiz
Jeff saw the Door open in Professor Xavier office. Jeff Walk in and saw Xavier. Jeff said to Xavier" Professor That dog Look like From the brotherhood i swear on my grave and she have well somewhat of my own powers. Jeff said to the Proffessor" Proffessor We need to do something and quick?

more_horiz
"You cannot swear on your grave," said Charles quietly. "you don't have one." he wheeled out and looked at Jeff. "I am well aware that we have a a Brotherhood member here, and she is nothing like you. She is more complex than you, she can take on many different forms of animals. While you can only take on one and only at the full moon. At any rate I am going to have to talk to Bruce, I know he'd do anything to protect that dog." Charles looked at the wall and closed his eyes. "Yoshabel, I need you at Bruce's room. Meet me there immediately!" he told her telepathically. "Jeff, return to your daily activities, you have nothing to be afraid of." and with that, Charles Xavier wheeled out toward Bruce's room.

more_horiz
Yes Sir.. But you also Forgot" I can also Turn into my wolf form when i get mad.

Jeff left the office and went back upstars to his room to get himself check out for emily.

more_horiz
Yoshabel sent a message telepathically to Xavier, "Professor, I am getting extremely pissed with Bruce. He comes to me asking for forgiveness about the Brotherhood intruder incident earlier and I forgave like mother taught me and what does he do?! He steals my wallet!! This is getting rediculous, please do something about it."

more_horiz
Charles heard Yoshabel's voice in his head. He chuckled to himself quietly. That kid, Bruce. Never could stay in one place for long. "Think of it as friendly thing." said Charles through his mind and into Yoshabel's. "Don't get frustrated with him so easily, he's just a kid. Let him have his fun. Bruce might be an annoying person from time to time, but he would never hurt you in anyway. Just give him a chance. He'll come to like you and respect you."

more_horiz
Hearing this made Yoshabel "Hmph" in response.

'Like and repsect me?! That kid wouldn't know respect if it bit him in the ass!' she thought.

more_horiz
"I wouldn't be so harsh on him. He's just trying to have some fun, and you should do. Don't have to be so serious all the time." he told Yoshabel. The girl was too protective of everything. She needed to loosen up sometimes and have fun. But she wouldn't listen to Charles. "Go and enjoy you life, Yoshabel. You only have one."

more_horiz
"I wish I could Professor. But with being Wolverine's daughter... Well, I am basically just like him. I can't help but be protective of the ones I love and care about, especially you." she smiled because it was true.

more_horiz
Jeff Open the door to the Office and said to the professor" Professor something got over to emily. It all starty when i ask her to come into my room to play some videos games after that i fall alsleep on her shouders then she was sleeping on my chest.

Jeff said to the professor" So after that we woke up and plan to make breakfast and tell me to meet her down stars then when i was heading downstars i hear something in Emily's room then i went back to check on emily and when i came to emily's room she faints.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum