X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionCompleteCATFIGHT! (R)

more_horiz
Lakai Had enough lately of Rachel attacking her and her family. She sat on her Kawasaki Ninja and waited for Rachel to come out of a shop. She was dressed in dark clothes despite the sunny day. She was parked in an alley way as she sat on her bike.

She smoked a cigarette until she saw Rachel leave the shop. She tossed the cigarette and started up her bike. She reved the engine and popped a wheelie as she left the alley. She gunned the gas and rode her bike straight for Rachel.

descriptionCompleteRe: CATFIGHT! (R)

more_horiz
Not expecting anything today, Rachel was walking with a shopping bag. She was dressed casually for a public appearance. There was nothing going on, but Rachel could never be too careful. There were death threats and assassination attempts at her happened every day. Though, there was nothing she couldn't handle. Someone screamed and Rachel looked their way. Then she heard sound of engine coming closer to her, suddenly a hot flames were closing at her. Rachel turned to a hawk and flew up just in time for the bike to hit a wall and explode. Public blasted in panic.

Rachel looked around and saw a girl who seemed to be the only one not freaking out. Shifting her appearance to her working one she dropped her bags. "That looked like a nice bike you just destroyed, Lakai. You better have a good reason for interrupting my shopping day." said Rachel.

more_horiz
Lakai cracked her knuckles. She was wearing leather fingerless gloves. " Good thing it wasnt my bike." She said with a smirk and exploded into action. She flipped in a no handed cartwheel and lunged for Rachel. She attacked with well timed and well aimed kicks and punches. She had been training and sparring with Eve and Shikon. She dealt a harsh crecent kick to Rachel's stomach.

more_horiz
"Never said it was your bike," said Rachel trying to stall her. But instead she was kicked in a stomach. Rachel fell to the ground, but quickly picked herself up. She had no idea what it was all for, but wasn't going to talk to find out. "I take it you are here for some revenge or something?" asked Rachel as she raised her hand and threw the girl, hopping she would get hurt in a process.

more_horiz
Lakai flew backwards but grinned as she caught herself. She touched Rachel when she hit her. She landed on her feet and slid backwards a few feet before she slid to a stop. She spun around using some of the momentum from it and Threw rachel towards the shop she just came from. She was done being treated like shit by Rachel and attacked all time.

more_horiz
It was the most flying Rachewl has ever done. Before Rachel hit the ground, she turned into an crane bird and fluttered her wings to keep her from touching the ground. It was nice but not as nice as what Rachel was about to do to her. She was done being nice and sparring lives all the time. If they thought she was a killer, maybe that's what she should be. Lakai and others were just mad at her because Rachel was doing what was right and protecting the innocent. X-Men seem to be doing a poor ass job of it. Cops stood no chance against them and Rachel wasn't going to bow down before insolent punks like Brotherhood.

Rachel landed on the ground as she began to run forward, toward Lakai. As she was running, Rachel was able grab several objects in the air. The trash can, mail boxes, newspaper stands, other magazine stands and hurdle them at Lakai as she slammed them harder against her.

more_horiz
Lakai ran at Rachel as Rachel ran at her. They were like two forces of nature. It would be ugly when they collided. If Rachel didnt attack her all the time she wouldnt be doing this. She just wanted some peace with her brotherhood family. She tried to join forces with Rachel and be her friend but Rachel pushed her away and held her at arm's length. If only Rachel had treated her like a human. A friend.
She tried to dodge most of the items being thrown at her but it was difficult. She was clipped by the newspaper stand and she faulterd. Within feet of Rachel she shifted into wolf and acted as if she was going to jump up on Rachel. At the last second she feined and went for Rachel's ankle. She wrapped her jaws around her ankle, sunk her teeth in, and swung her body around to throw Rachel into the street.

more_horiz
Rachel felt sharp pain in her ankle, and then saw Lakai holding on for dear life. Balling her hands into fists, Rachel began to punch her in the side of her, wherever her kidneys were. It was hard while the pain lasted, but she had to get pain out of her head. It was just her brain telling her the nerves sensed discomfort. The pain only was there if Rachel allowed it to be there.

Wrapping her arms around her head, Rachel was able to pry her jaws open, of course with cuts and bites on her hands, and then threw her off of her. As she did that, the pain in her knee brought Rachel down to other one. She looked at Lakai, "I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU LAKAI!" yelled Rachel. "SO, JUST BE ON YOUR WAY!"

more_horiz
Wolf Lakai threw back her head and let out a barky laugh. " YOU dont want to hurt me? YOU DONT WANT TO HURT ME. THATS RICH." She paced back and fourth in front of Rachel. Rachel's blood stained her beautiful white fur. " All my life i was second best. Always the shadow. I had to create my own damn identity. ALL I WANTED WAS TO BE YOUR FRIEND." She shouted loud enough that you could almost feel the force of it. " You shove me back and held me at a distance JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I finaly find a group that treats me like im worth something. IM FINALY HAPPY. AND YOU ATTACK ME ALL THE TIME."

In a split second she turned and lept on top of Rachel, her jaws inches from Rachel's face as she growled. " So you say you dont want to hurt me? You have hurt me more than you KNOW."

more_horiz
Rachel looked at Lakai with disappointment. "I am sorry you feel that way, but I can always be your friend," said Rachel as she relaxed a bit. "I don't attack you, I attack everything your group is doing. Going around the city and destroying it, will never be fine with me. I don't care if you are my friend, family, or a goddamn president of the united states. I will stop you!"

Suddenly, Rachel was pinned down to the ground once again, with Lakai right in her face. She could have easily thrown her from Rachel, but decided not to. It wasn't going to do her any good anyway. She'll just go back to fighting her and Rachel wasn't going to do it. "You can kill me, but someone will rise up in my place and take up what I am doing. Trust me, there are many people who hate our kind. They don't even have to be mutant."

more_horiz
Lakai sat back. For being a wolf she had surprisingly accurate expressions. She looked surprised when Rachel said that. Killing people? She tipped her head to the side. " We havent been killing people. We have been trying to figure out whos doing the killing! Thats why were were after that guy in mutant town. He had information. We werent going to kill him we just needed information." She growled in frustration. " You would have known that if you would have just talked to us instead of attacking. Just because we dont involve ourselves with other problems all the time like you and the xmen, doesnt mean we are freaking evil." She was frustrated. Rachel thought they were just senseless murderers.

more_horiz
Rachel pushed Lakai away from her to the side as she stood up, limping on one leg. "Why is it...every time I come across you or Shikon there is always fight breaks out?" asked Rachel. "You wouldn't have to fight me if you had nothing to hide. So, pardon me for being way too suspicious of you. You have yet given me a reason to believe any of you." said Rachel. "I won't fight you, because I'd hate for Loika to get hurt...but do pass on the message to Shikon. If he ever attempts to attack me, I won't hesitate to put him out of his damn misery. And then...you'll be alone again. Think about that." said Rachel.

more_horiz
Lakai snorted. " A fight always breaks out when you are around is because you always start the fight. We fight you because we kind of like not dying. " She shifted back into human and started to pick up her clothes and put them on. " I wouldnt be alone. Id be incredibly hurt and there would be an empty space in my heart but i wouldnt be alone. Id always have Loika."

She hadnt found her shoes but she was okay with that. She went back over to Rachel. " You should get that looked at." She said and pointed to her ankle. She started to offer her hand for a handshake but froze. She looked behind Rachel, feet beind her was a UPS truck blazing down the road. It had swerved to miss bike parts and was now heading straight for them. " LOOK OUT!" She yelled and grabbed Rachel by the wrist. She jerked her out of the path of the truck with seconds to spare. The front corner of the truck clipped Lakai and tossed her across the pavement. She skidded across the road and landed on her side with a painful grunt.

more_horiz
"Your concern for my knee is touching...but I'll be just fine." said Rachel commenting on her remark about her getting her knee checked out. Rachel wasn't going to whine about it, not'ing but a scratch.

Suddenly she was yanked forward with tremendous effort. Rachel landed on the other side, with a grunt. Her knee wasn't made out of metal. She wished it was though. No pain or suffering. Seeing Lakai being thrown, Rachel managed to get up, standing like Elvis with his legs slightly bent. She walked over to her as fast as she could and collapsed next to her. "Are you alright?" she asked, looking at her.

more_horiz
Lakai was stunned for a few seconds. She laid there with her eyes open but didnt move for a few moments. " Dammit. that smarts." She said and ground as she forced herself to sit up. Most of her side was scraped up pretty back. When she sat up the side of her face was scraped up as long as her arm, parts of her leg, and her foot. The Arm she landed on was bent at a very disgusting angle. Lakai stared at it before letting out a pained sound. It sounded like she was in pain but at the same time she was trying to hold her breath. " I dont think its supposed to look like that."

more_horiz
Rachel dropped her cape and was now standing in her usual outfit. She looked at Lakai and realized it was bad. Real bad. Looking around for some help, Rachel knew that she was going to be in a lot of pain when she begins to heal. "I am taking you to Xavier's. I know you hate them, but they have the equipment to help you." said Rachel. She then stood up and lifted the girl with her powers, putting her in a car. Then, she drove off.

more_horiz
OOC: Shall we call it a match?

more_horiz
I think so. Mark it as complete.

more_horiz
WINNER: Lakai Faelith

more_horiz
SUWEET!... No offence Rach