World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:20 am

AFTER DAYS of insanity. IT is finally finished. A surprise i made for peter. Im really excited and it turned out really well. I made a music video that kind of tells the messed up story of Peter and Loika's relationship. Its the story of their life so far and the scramble of footage signifies that chaos that their life has been. So without further ado.

If anyone else would like one please let me know. I have fun making these.
Back to top Go down

Evelyn Fireheart

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:35 am

How AMAZING is that?! Loika you are great! Awww..it made me cry....
You are a great family :D
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 am

awwww im sorry eve i didnt mean to make you cry. We are far from great but thanks. We still argue and fight and do things to piss off and annoy eachother. The important part is we are still together. I think we secretly enjoy fighting lol. You want one made?
Back to top Go down

Evelyn Fireheart

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 am

I have to say I was kind of jealous xD Do you think Kas would like one? Oh and you should make one with the two of us..!
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 am

Wow, that was very....very...I am speechless.
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:08 pm

o.o jason with u i have no idea if that is a good or bad thing *flinches in preparation for the worst*

Awww why jelous Eve? Ask kas if he would be ok with one and ill make it. I just need the names of your face claims so i can find clips and what song you want me to use, unless you want me to pick one. When you say one of us do you mean me and you or you and kas XD
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Of course it's a good thing. If it wasn't a good thing, I would've let you know through PM. Your video was very well done. Good job!
Back to top Go down

Evelyn Fireheart

Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 pm

I'll ask Kas if he wants one to be made..and I meant us...!Our friendship and all..
Back to top Go down

Lakai Faelith

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:42 pm

That was so sweet... i think i puked in my mouth a little :)
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 pm

-_- oh lakai. you are such a romantic. Shikon is so lucky. you delicate little lovebird.
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Simply amazing! *kisses and hugs Loika*
Back to top Go down

Loika Faelith

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm

*wraps arms around peters neck* Nuuu you amazing. Luv you babe. glad you like it *kisses then play bites* XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)   

Back to top Go down

Peter and Loika's story ( a music video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1