X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Captured By the MRD (OPEN R)

descriptionCompleteCaptured By the MRD (OPEN R)

more_horiz
Malzahar was just taking a stroll downtown after helping Shikon. He would talk to all of them later. Malzahar knew he was being stalked, but what he didn't know was the amount of danger he was in. He continued to walk, Malzahar assumed that they were only following to do recon on a mutant from District X. Malzahar wasn't sure who it was, and didn't feel comfortable. He slid behind a tree, and using his sand created camouflage for himself. It wouldn't work if the target was too close. Malzahar noticed a few armored cars off in the distance. Who are these people, and what do they want with me? he thought to himself as a few more people unloaded from the armored cars. I don't think this is good. These guys are amored pretty heavily. Malzahar's thoughts were jumbled as he was trying to make sense of what was happening.

descriptionCompleteRe: Captured By the MRD (OPEN R)

more_horiz
Shikon wanted to thank Malzahar for his help. It had been awhile since Shikon had seen him, he also wanted to just catch up with his childhood buddy. Shikon had informants all over the state of New York, and just about everywhere he needed. Someone had dropped the location of Malzahar to Shikon, and at the protest of Lakai saying he needed rest he went to look for him. He was walking through the park noticing the tiny bits of sand Malz left everywhere. Suddenly Shikon saw a warning sign that said "Stay out. Area contaminated." That wasn't there earlier from what my informant droped to me he thought as he went around. Shikon was surprised to see armored vehicles, and armored personnel. Shikon knew in an instant that someone had told the MRD of Malzahar. "The bastards came to look for him. I have to find him first." Shikon went around far to the the left of all the vehicles, and started dprinting through following the trail of sand left behind by Malzahar.

more_horiz
Lakai rode out of one of the alleys on a kawasaki ninja. She stopped the bike right in front of him and gave him a rediculous look. " Alright you stubborn ass. since you feel the need to destroy yourself i might as well help you. Get on." she patted the back of the bike with her casted hand. She wasnt going to let him go running off by himself after malzahar and get himself killed.

more_horiz
Shikon was taken off guard, and he fell back with his arms lighting up. He felt his pulse rise, and then realized it was just Lakai. Shikon panicked fearing the MRD would hear them. Shikon started to motion for Lakai to turn off the engine. "I am stubborn, and I thank you for the help, but kill the engine on that thing. The MRD are around, I think they're after Malz, but I'm not sure. Either way we don't need to get caught seeing as they hate mutants like us." Shikon motioned for Lakai to keep following him on foot.

more_horiz
Lakai frowned and turned off the engine. She pushed the bike behind a dumpster and pocketed the keys. " So you are putting your life in danger and doing so without telling me or telling me where you are even going?" She was angry and a little hurt that Shikon would be so reckless. They were supposed to be a team. She still took his hand with her bad hand and walked with him. For having a broken bone in her arm she could squeeze his hand surprisingly hard.

more_horiz
Shikon frowned he hadn't thought about it like that. "Babe I didn't mean it that way. I didn't think these guys were here. I know we're a team, but if I wouldn't have told you about them even if I knew. I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Shikon felt Lakai grab, and squeeze his hand hard, and he squeezed back sort of. He kept a hold of her hand, and lead them forward following the sand trail as best he could.

After a few moment s the trail began to clump more and more. That meant that they were getting closer to Malz. "See how the build up of sand is becoming more and more? Malz really needs to work on that. We must be getting closer. I can't pinpoint him exactly. The wind is in his favor, and he could also be using a false trail. Lakai if you could would you please find him?"

more_horiz
Scarlett has been following a suspicious subject at the downtown. Since she was a sniper she had to work quietly and effectively. Around the place were many people and she didn't want to compromise the mission because of these people. She had to work quickly. ON the back, underneath her clothes Scarlett carried two Taurus gun. Tucked in her left boot was a knife. Scarlett never knew when these untamed animals became crazy. She didn't want to jeopardize her safety or that of the civilians.

more_horiz
Lakai hesitated. She wasnt supposed to shift for the next 6 weeks. She wanted to help though. She nodded and bent down to the sand. She sniffed deeply for a few moments. She had her eyes closed to keep her concentration. The wind shifted and blew as she was sniffing. She pretended to continue trying to catch a scent. She kept her head low and spoke just loud enough for Shikon to hear, barely moving her lips. " We have company."

more_horiz
Shikon watched as Lakai smelled the air, and then the sand. He wasn't surprised when he told her they had company. Shikon grabbed Lakai's good hand, and pulled her down an alleyway. "We have to keep moving. We stop too long, and we die. Simple as that." Shikon was dragging Lakai along. Where the hell is Malz? He can't handle these people alone. Shikon thought as he rounded the corner for a turn, and what he saw his eyes couldn't believe. It was Malzahar, and he was already engaged by the MRD. "Shit. Lakai stay hidden, and don't come out. You're already hurt, and I won't let them hurt you." Without another word Shikon kissed Lakai, and ran out after Malzahar.

more_horiz
It hadn't been long until the mysterious group of people was upon Malzahar. He quickly did what he did best. Malzahar silenced his target quickly, and efficiently. Sand curled up around the man's neck, and with a quick motion popped his neck breaking several vertebrae causing instantaneous death. Malzahar was too late though. Soon he was surrounded, and no knowing what to do he began to fight for his life. The mysterious men opened fire on Malzahar, and he barely had time to throw up his sand to protect him. "You bastards! What have I done to you? You have no right to attack me!" Malzahar launched a sand spike at a man, and it struck home. It tore through the man's chest, and blood poured out over the ground. "Stop this foolishness! I don't want to kill any of you!" Malzahar become pissed off at one man's words.

"Kill the freak! Kill him or bring him back as maimed as possible!" One man shouted out as he shot more, and more rounds.

Malzahar's eyes began to glow a deeper purple. "I'm the freak am I? Well let me show you how much of a freak I cna be!" Malzahar pulled the dagger from his belt, and using his sand began to slice at his enemies while protecting himself with his sand shield. He couldn't see the knife, but he rather felt the sand, and ground around him. Malzahar could fight without seeing. For what seemed like hours his attackers poured round after round into his sand with no progress, it was then that Malzahar was relieved to see Shikon running to help him.

more_horiz
Lakai growled as he kissed her and ran away. Who did he think he was. Of course she wasnt going to "stay there". She wasnt a damn dog. Lakai rushed out of the alley hot on Shikon's heels. She rushed at the closest person attacking Malzahar. She used the cast on her arm to block a punch he was throwing and screamed as she brought her arm back and formed her favorite weapon from the power she would borrow from Shikon. Her fire whip. She flicked the whip and caught the guy across the chest.

more_horiz
Shikon made it to Malzahar unscathed, and turned around only to see that Lakai was following close behind him. When Lakai made it to the group Shikon was upset. "Babe I told you not to. This is the MRD I've fought them once before. I don't want you getting hurt. Too late now I guess." Shikon turned to Malzahar. "What did you do to piss these assholes off?" Shikon peeked around the shield and threw a few fireballs. We need to get out of here, but everywhere is covered. C'mon Shikon think! then it hit Shikon, and he knew exactly what to do.

more_horiz
Lakai used a firewhip to keep most of the assholes at bay but they were getting braver. "Shikon im not a dog. You dont command STAY" She smashes a guy in the face with her cast as she said stay. " And i stay! Remember what you said? We are a team!"

she swung her arm again and caught one of the guys around the neck with her fire whip. The man shrieked and grabbed for his neck only to burn his hands. Lakai released him and let him drop to the ground. She turned to see what else could be done and a man was behind her. He grabbed her with one arm and put a knife to her neck with the other. " Alright ya freaks. Put down your weapons or the cute freak dies!" He scraped the knife on her neck to prove He wasnt kidding. Lakai only snorted a laugh. " You dont got the balls cupcake."

more_horiz
Shikon turned around at the voice. Malzahar was too busy to be much help, he had to maintain the shield protecting us from the bullets of the MRD. Shikon felt his eyes turn blue, an dhe knew that all his muscles were contracting, and he knew his body would allow him to use it to the fullest. In the blink of an eye he was gone, and he was behind the man in another blink.

"Don't you ever touch her again!" Shikon grabbed the man by the throat and heated his hand and smiled as the man screamed in agony. Shikon felt the dragon coursing through veins. Shikon felt invincible. He ran around Malzahar's shield, and started pounding his way through the men. Shikon walked up one man who was too scared to do anything. Shikon smirked at him, and grabbed his throat just as he did the man that tried to hurt Lakai. Before the man could scream Shikon incinerated his body. All that was left was the bones that fell to the ground. Shikon looked up at the remaining enemies, and laughed, and then he smirked at them. Waiting for his attackers to come at him.

more_horiz
Malzahar couldn't do much considering the fact that he was upholding the shield. Malzahar heard someone scream behind him, and knew Shikon had killed the one threatening his girlfriend. Suddenly Malzahar saw Shikon run around his shield. "Dammit Shikon what the hell are you doing? Do you want to die? Get back here!" Malzahar was going to run after him, but more rounds flew into his shield, and he didn't know what to do. Malzahar turned around to make sure Lakai was still there, and she was. The only real thing Malzahar could do was keep knocking down his enemies.

Malzahar was determined to keep everyone from dying, and he didn't know what to do other than to keep fighting. He couldn't give up. He had to save Shikon, and Lakai. Malzahar couldn't figure out how to do it though. Malzahar was deep in thought when I man came around the side of his shield. Dammit I don't have the time to block myself he thought as he saw the man start to take aim.

more_horiz
Out of nowhere fight broke out. Scarlett pulled out her two guns and placed one at the mutants temple as she grabbed a citizen. "He might not got the balls but I sure as hell do. Let him go or I will blow your brains all over this place.." she said forcefully. Scarlett wasn't afraid of these animals but when it came to their powers they were unpredictable. She didn't want to take any chances with them and knew very well of what they were capable.

more_horiz
Shikon noticed a strange woman pull two guns out, and aim at him. Shikon started to laugh, they thought that he the others were freaks. I'll show you the true freak he thought. "You want me to put him down is that it?" Shikon grinned. "As you wish." Shikon lit his whole body on fire, he kept raising the temperature. The man he was holding in his hand screamed in pain. "You want to kill us? Try your best you bastards! Shoot all the bullets you like at me, they'll all melt before they even touch my skin!" Shikon started laughing again. Shikon wasn't in control anymore. Shikon's powers, and emotions were controlling him. He started to walk towards the woman. "You look like you want to be next? Or maybe your friends over there do?" Shikon pointed at a line of men by an armored car. "Just remember when you tell their families why they died be sure to mention it was your fault." Shikon pointed his hand at the car. "Boom" Shikon smirked, and threw a ball of fire all the way to car, and when it reached there was a loud sound as the car erupted into flames, and men screamed in pain. Shikon started to laugh again. "It's people like you who are the freaks!"

more_horiz
Scarlett let go of the mutant and begun to slowly back away as she started to fire at him, bullet after bullet. Nothing was going to stop her. Scarlett knew she could never take that mutant down by simply shooting at him. She had something in her pocket that would subdue any mutant, even the crazy ones and most unpredictable. A necklace that will suppress any powers. It looked like a metallic ring and was made out of the best metal, Adamantium. Can't be burned or bent. Scarlett smirked as she pulled it out and threw it open at the mutants, neck. Once it lands on his neck it will automatically seal itself and can only be opened with a a key. The funny part was, Scarlett didn't have the key.

"I don't run around the city lightning up myself on fire, now do I?" asked Scarlett as she turned to look at the wolf. She will be next.

more_horiz
Lakai was tossed to the ground by the man that was holding her after Shikon attacked him. The knife slid across her collarbone as she fell. A deep gash had opened and gushed blood down the front of her shirt. She used her good hand to created a flame whip. Shikon was going pretty crazy on the others. She had to get him calmed down or else he was going to get too hot.

She looked to Malzahar. " Malzahar we have to- NO!" A woman had a gun to Shikon's head. Shikon brushed her off as if she were nothing. Everything was happening so fast. There were shrieks of pain and Shikon blew up a car.

She saw the woman preparing a collar of some time. " SHIT SHIKON DOWN!" She yelled and flicked her flame whip. It was a stretch but it hit the collar and knocked it off course very slightly. " You touch him bitch, AND YOUR ASS IS MINE. LEAVE HIM BE AND FIGHT ME!" She spit at the strange woman.

more_horiz
Scarlett turned to look at the girl who just knocked off her collar. "Just come quietly with us and no one will get hurt." She moved one of her guns at the wolf girl and the other stayed pointed at the fire kid. They were crazy, and Scarlett didn't want to get hurt, but if it meant bringing down the mutants she was willing to get hurt.

Behind her, pulled up a big SWAT-like van and several more M.R.D's came rushed outside, equipped with guns and darts and other equipment. But they looked more formal that Scarlett did. Scarlett wore whatever she wanted because she ran the show. She wore her own outfits.

more_horiz
Lakai's flame whip fizzled out on her. Dammit she was tired and was having a hard time concentrating. shikon was too far away to touch and she couldnt get close enough to touch him. Malhazar was too far away as well. She could shift into her wolf form but she risked hurting her arm worse. She raised both her casted arm and her good arm in the air and put her hands behind her head. " Alright alright, just be gentle with me baby." She smarted off to the woman. She could maybe take the woman but she was no match for her and her goons.

more_horiz
Shikon smirked as he saw even more men appear. Then he started to laugh. "You brought me a present?" Shikon felt bullets start to hit his fire, and watched as they melted away. He walked up to the nearest man, and grabbed his arm. Shikon smiled widely at the man, and in an instant incinerated his arm, and watched as the bones fell to the ground. "What's wrong you bastards? Grow back your arm! Summon your members! Punch me! Fight me! The day is still young! C'mon hurry hurry!" Shikon then snapped the man's neck.

more_horiz
"Don't take your eyes off her!" commanded Scarlett as she saw one of her teammates arm got burned off as if it was made out of paper. She had to get situation under control. Looking around she spotted the collar she threw at the psycho earlier. Now it was lying on the ground not far from. Scarlett could always send her members to retrieve it, but she knew they will get in process. Then, she sprinted! Her black leather coat flown as if it was a cape. She began to fire at the kid as she ran to distract him from her. As she ran and was coming close to her destination, Scarlett dropped to the ground and whatever momentum she had left, propelled her on the ground like a baseball player who is hitting home base.

Grabbing the collar, Scarlett threw it at him and it locked itself on his neck. She stood up and sighted, pointing her gun at the girl. "Calm yourself down and come with us, or I will kill the girl. Do as you are told and no one will get hurt. We have few questions about the bank robbery." said Scarlett.

more_horiz
Lakai kept her hands raised and on the back of her head as the situation errupted. This was bad. Very bad. She watched the strange woman go for Shikon again. That was her love and her partner She was messing with. " BACK THE HELL OFF FROM HIM!" She yelled and ran straight for the woman. The woman had pointed a gun at her again and she didnt care. She wasnt going to let this woman take him without a fight.

more_horiz
"ENOUGH" Malzahar blocked the collar, and redirected it at himself. Suddenyl his sand and knife fell to the ground. "You will not harm my friends. I will go with you on one condition. You let them two go. I know you only have one of these things. Otherwise you would have used them by now. If you don't let them go my fiery friend over there will kill you long before you can get backup." Malzahar walked in front of Lakai, and picked up his dagger. After that he walked to the woman, and yelled at Shikon. "Oiy take Lakai and get out of here. They won't stay back for long once they load me up into one of those cars. Don't worry I'll be fine my friend. I expect to see you soon. NOW GO!" Malzahar threw his knife, and hit one in the throat. Malzahar walked over to the dead man calmly and pulled th knife from his throat.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum