X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

descriptionLooking for someone to play my henchman EmptyLooking for someone to play my henchman

more_horiz
I'm the new villain and I have created an henchman code named Slay. Who ever gets him, please realize he will die very soon. On the other hand he has Superhuman speed and strength, power sense and disintegration powers.

Here is his Character Form:

Ray Christopher Levine
Looking for someone to play my henchman Keanu_reeves_eyepatched_by_coveryourgame-d5ybku6
High1 Year
35Skullmaster's Henchman
[list]Full Name:Ray Christopher Gavin Levine
ALIAS: Slay
BIRTHDAY: 2/14
YEAR: 1978
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Canada
SEXUALITY: Bissexual

PLAY BY: Keanu Reeves
HAIR: Black
EYE COLOR: Light Brown
HEIGHT: 6ft1
BUILD: Normal thin man
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: Eyepatch
STYLE: Formal

ABILITIES: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Power Sense and Disintegration
WEAPON None
QUIRKS: -Loves to use his new found speed
-Loves to look at his eye scar on the mirror

DISLIKES: The sun, land and Mutants
STRENGTHS: Has four powers, he doesn't feel pain and he gets stronger every time he kills someone
WEAKNESSES: Doesn't have a very high IQ, Isn't good with guns, doesn't control his disintegration powers

FAMILY: None known
HISTORY: Not much is known. He was a human and was kidnapped by Skullmaster. He was experienced upon by Skullmaster, and made into a mutant with powers from 3 different people.
RP EXAMPLE: Slay was watching her, he jumped in the air and slayed her.

-He had won the race, but he knew he had cheated.

descriptionLooking for someone to play my henchman EmptyRe: Looking for someone to play my henchman

more_horiz
I'l do it. I'l be your henchman!

descriptionLooking for someone to play my henchman EmptyRe: Looking for someone to play my henchman

more_horiz
Again, let me explain you will die soon. You'l do some things for me, but the X-Men or The Brotherhood will kill you. You character will die at their hands.

more_horiz
I'm okay with it. I'l do a small role play, and then I die. I'm up for it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum