World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Come play with me! (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 am

Dressed in all black outfit, offering fear and chaos to all folks who bothers him. Neal began his rounds. Out of District X, then to the Time Square and then around the Manhattan Mall.

Most times on that circuit, something happened. He would get a signal, an argument with the thugs turning into major blow ups and then followed by a desirable bloodshed. That meant more risk, more games and more death. "Nasty guy", he thought, as he approached the Xavier's Institute.

Neal glanced around with quick searching eyes. Since everything was going so fast, Neal was stunned as he saw the bullets flew all around the place, missing him. The noise of bursting gun filled the area. Other X -Men were nowhere to be seen.

Flashes of light illuminated the scene. The place was now looked more dangerous as the projectile firing devices and flamethrowers were now preparing themselves to give their best shot.

This was the first time Neal entered into the Mansion where the automated defense system kicked in. "Impressive..." Neal said as she released a lightning bolt at the machines and cracked them in two. Neal saw more machines, he then created powerful winds and thunder roared as loud as it could be. He sent the tornadoes at them, finally destroying them all.

Why he was here in his former home, he had no idea. Perhaps, he just wanted to play... probably with Mackie.
Back to top Go down

Jason Andrews

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Reminder: Don't forget to rate your threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Katt was lurking in the front yard, around the shady side of the building where the last little chill of winter still lingered. A black hoodie and a pair of shorts was all Katt would be persueded to wear as she went outside. The lanky teenage girl was flattened against a tree, staring up at a bird in the branches above. Her usually bright orange eyes were highly dialated, taking on a soulless animalistic quality. She was completely still, even holding her breath.

Then a crashing noise came from the gates as Neal made his way onto the grounds, trashing all of the security measures in his path.
The bird, frightened by the noise, took off and flew away.

Katt turned her attention on the boy walking in, and immeadiately leapt into attack mode.
The limber little cat-girl sprang away from the tree and climbed the wall without making a sound, and ran along the perimeter with an intention of sneaking up behind Neal and getting the jump on him.
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Mackenzie was walking outside with a jump rope in her hands when she saw neal. She remembered when he came to talk to mommy. Now he was destroying their home. She looked up at him unphased. your body will stop moving for now she commanded his mind. "what are you doing? Mommy and mr andrews wont be happy."
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 am

Neal roared in laughter as he heard a voice inside his head dictating his body to stop. "So this girl is a telepath?" He thought. He shrugged and rain started to pour from the sky. Neal had no intention to hurt Mackie but only to distract her.

"Little girl you are very cute. Don't worry, I am not here to hurt you. I just want to meet you. I believe you're smart like your Mommy." Neal grinned.

The rain fell harder. There's a chaotic noise in the sound as million of water droplets splashed to the ground. The gentle breeze turned colder yet more ungentle. Birds fluttered in confusion. "I don't feel so good here, why don't we go inside?" Neal smiled.

Neal had to admit himself, Mackie looked like her father, Peter but she got her mothers' eyes. And there was no denying, she was going to be a strong like her parents. Neal stared at Mackie for a while.

Last edited by Neal Patrick Ackerman on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Mackenzie refused to let him have control over his body again. She continued to stare at him emotionlessly even as the rain poured down on them. " I already know im smart like my mommy. Thats why i wont be treated the fool by the likes of you. You have met me before. What is different now." She spoke entirely in his head. She had the high angelic voice of a little girl but the face that her face remained emotionless and unmoving made the effect of the moment creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Katt shuddered as cold water started to fall from the sky. She kept stalking up to Neal, who wasn't moving, though dealing with the weather was something Katt wasn't prepared for.
She pulled up the hood of her sweater to shut out some of the rain and wind, and hopped down, walking up beside Neal and circling him.
Katt sniffed the air and determined Neal's scent. She stopped next to Mackenzie, and dropped to a crouch as if readying to pounce on the visitor if he made a wrong move. The skrawny girl tucked her knees under and pulled her arms inside the oversized black hoodie, and watched the encounter warily. She was slowly becoming smarter the longer she spent out of the laboratory. Rather than diving straight into trouble, she was waiting to take cues from Mackenzie.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:04 am

Neal glared at Mackie. "Is that how your father raised you Mack? Its not nice to keep your guest outside while it's raining. Believe me, I take absolutely no pleasure being here but since I wanted to see you, I went here even though my schedule says I have to crack skulls and lift weights today. Don't you appreciate that? Most people would take that as a niceness. " He said mocking like he sounded hurt. Neal couldn't read her but he believed in his heart she was nice like her Mom. Her meanness would not faze him.

Neal smiled at her and then shook his head. He thought Mack didn't really deserve a father like Peter, but Loika wanted him anyhow. She was strong and smart unlike her daddy.

He grinned at the feline mutant, circling him. He shook his head again and talked to Mackie. "What is this? Is this what Andrews or your daddy gave you as your body guard? Are they truly idiot enough to think that cats stood a chance against powerful mutants that can harm you?"
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:51 am

Mackie looked unphased. She focused harder and started to force neals arm's backwards.
"im not an idiot so dont try to treat me like one. You are no guest of mine and i have no desire to spend time with someine who hates my daddy." she reached out and patted katt on the head softly. "its okay katt he hasnt hurt me. We will play soon."

She looked back at neal. " she is my friend not a pet.now about you stop wasting my time and tell me what you really want and stop spouting this dont be like daddy be like mommy bullshit. I am my own person."
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 am

Neal laughed as Mack forced his arms backwards. He laughed loudlier as he heard the curse from Mack's words, but shook his head as a lightning bolt from the sky hit right next to her feet.

"I knew it, your father didn't raised you very well. I have known that kids' own experiences with their parents had an impact on how they have become. And based on your attitude, I am seeing some parts of your daddy in you. The nastiness and the arrogance are both manifesting in your behavior, gesture, the way you talk, and decide. That's very frustrating" Neal laughed and shook his head again.
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Mackenzie let neal fall to the ground. He was an arrogant fool even though he accused her father of the same thing. She tightened her grip on the jump rope in her hands. "im done with you. If you have a hang up with my mom then deal with her about it. Dont try to be a better version of my dad. You lost to daddy. Get over it." she started walking past him with katt.
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Peter was standing upstairs, watching everything through the window. But he could not hear what Neal nor Mackie were saying. Katt, his daughter's friend was with her. Peter liked her and had no issue with Katt. She was just your normal teenage cat, he guessed. When Mackie made Neal fall to the ground, Peter teleported outside and without stopping continued walking up to Mackie. Before he could reach his kid, he stopped in front of Neal. "You have no business here, Ackerman. You have turned on us and I don't think, Professor Andrews, or the others would welcome you back with open arms." said Peter, almost whispering. "Besides, you don't want your behind kicked by a kid, do you? So, I suggest you leave before everything gets out of hand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Katt almost seemed to smile as Mackenzie gave her a pat on the head. She stared at Neal in open curiosity, but didn't seem interested in what he had to say. The lightning bolt made her hiss and hop backward a few paces. She stayed back until Mackenzie was ready to take her leave, then fell in line behind the girl. Katt glanced over her shoulder as Peter and Neal began to talk, hissing again at the weather-maker.
"Noisy-boy." she growled, tail twitching in annoyance as she followed Mackenzie inside.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:05 am

Neal quickly stood up and frowned at Mackie. This nasty daughter of Peter Jackson was going to anger him pretty badly. But he wanted to watch that little girl grow up and develop acute nastiness and brutality under Peter's direction. He wanted to see her as a little girl, standing in the doorway, cursing his father and pointing a gun at him for not buying her a lollipop. Her hair haven’t been combed, her clothes torn and dirty. Or somewhere in the mansion pointing a pistol at the most powerful man in the Institute, Jason Andrews, for not allowing her to use telepathy to anyone. She wanted to see her as a girl who have nothing to lose. He stared at her for a long time before he suddenly moved forward and looked at Peter.

"Aaah... finally, the guy who inseminated my former cherished queen shows himself." He asked narrowing his eyes at the man. "So how's babysitting and playing house with Loika goin?" He smirked, moving around to see Peter's face. Neal suddenly felt angry. For a moment, he smiled, imagining Peter in the fetal position left in a ditch along a dirt road. He always imagined himself handling the hit. "And who the hell said that I'm going back to X-men? I hate everyone here. Actually, I'm planning to crush you all!"

Neal paused for a second when he heard the cat talking. "Wow. You got the chesire cat!" He acknowledged. Neal didn't care much about her. She looked nondangerous. "I think I can market that puss. Sell her to the circus guys." He laughed lightly and glared at her, grinning.
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Mackenzie walked along with Katt, now ignoring or at least trying to ignore the rantings of Neal. She was trying to carry on a conversation but he was making it difficult. " And they say im a child? yeeeesh. Im not the one screaming at people's houses and kids." She shivered at the mental images of herself as a psycho child she was picking up from Neal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Jean had been hearing the scuffle between whoever that man was and the students at the school. She stepped outside and lifted that man with her mind. "I don't know who you are, but I couldn't care less. You will leave this school now, or I will make sure to help you leave." She dropped Neal on the floor. Jean didn't exactly like people attacking her home. "So, what's it gonna be? Will you leave on your feet, or on your head?"
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Mackie glared up at jean. She saw her as an intrusion. " I can handle my own battles thanks. I dont need your help i can handle myself. Im not a baby." She felt if Jean took over for her now no one would ever take her seriously. Mackenzie was independent. Even against a looser like Neal she was confident she could handle herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Jean looked down on Mackenzie. "I understand how you feel Mackenzie. But, If I only protected babies, you wouldn't be living here today."
She looked at Neal and scanned his mind. Poor man had a love disappointment. "Loika isn't here right now. If you wish to see your loved one, come back another day."
Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Brooke Jackson

X-Student

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Mackenzie looked to Katt then back at Jean. " You can try to bond with me over our shared gift of telepathy all you want but dont expect us to become BFFs or anything." Mackenzie wasnt a mean child by any means. She was just matter of fact. Mackenzie had a strange gift of people being drawn to her, adoring her. sometimes it annoyed her.
Back to top Go down

Neal Patrick Ackerman

Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:27 am

Neal felt a smile cross his lips when another well-known X-Men came, requesting him to leave. "Aww, you know I hate it when people come to help one another." He said mockingly to Jean Grey. "I really do hate it!" He said watching Mackie as she attempted to be strong. He moved and walked around for a second, his eyes trained on the hatred in all of their eyes. It was almost relieving to feel that hate radiate off of them likes waves of heat. He basked in the warmth for a second, almost drinking it in as he stood in front of her taking in the hatred, then he smiled and leaned forward.

"But anyway, tell to Loika that I came here." He grinned at Mackie. "And tell to Jason that I am sensing a total disaster here. Smell your assess. That's the smell of disaster, and it's stinking up this place." He laughed loudly for a second surveying them, the mocking tone leaving his voice. "So I think you should all just pack up, move out to district. Or better yet, go to wasteland, where y'all belong! Unless you want to pollute the whole New York with your stinking odor." He said as he slowly walked away and made himself invisible.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come play with me! (PG-13)   

Back to top Go down

Come play with me! (PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1