X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

Something Wrong (PG-13)

descriptionCompleteSomething Wrong (PG-13)

more_horiz
Took a while, but Gavin was able to get to the institute before night fell upon the world. Misty had jumped into the sewers a while back, on the road. He had dropped the extra speed about 5 miles back, when people could suspect something was up. He left his motorcycle out, parking it. He leaned against the wall, patiently waiting for Luna.

She was taking a bit, but he was sure she would find her way soon. It wasn't like she had never been to Xavier Institute. She probably knew how to enter without triggering the alarms. Or whatever those guys used to protect themselves.

Last edited by Gavin Cooper on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionCompleteRe: Something Wrong (PG-13)

more_horiz
Luna, still in her cheetah form, arrives at the institute seeing Blade leaning against a wall. She shakes her body as it shifts back. She clicks her body and looks at him in confusion. ''I thought i couldn't smell Misty anymore. That confused me a bit as i couldn't smell it with yours.'' She looks at the building and shivers wondering why Blade wanted to come here. ''Come on.'' She simply steps on the grounds and thinks she should call for Jason.

more_horiz
Gavin watched as Luna finally arrived. "Took you a long time to get here. And Misty is alright, don't worry about her." Said Gavin, turning towards the main gate. "Get us in. I got something to ask to Andrews. Don't ask what. You'l know when the time comes." Blade said, pointing at the gate.

more_horiz
Mackenzie was sleeping in mommy's bed with one of her books when she sensed something. She sat up and looked around the dark room and it took her a moment to adjust and realize she was in mommy's room. She sensed a mind close by and it wasnt familiar. She slipped out of bed and put her slippers on. They looked like slip on ballet flats.

Mackenzie found her way outside and stood back maybe 10 feet from the gate. The night helped hide her a little. She frowned when she saw Luna with the strange man.[i] " Who are you and what do you want? This is private property." [i] She spoke into blade's head. She looked like a little girl in a sleeveless white nightgown but she was a formidable opponent if it came down to it.

more_horiz
Luna growls slightly. ''You try being a cheetah on the fucking motorway, Blade. Maybe then you'll see why i took my god damn time.'' She's annoyed and it was obvious in her tone. The animal's inside her freaked when they felt someone close by and looks past the gate to see Mackenzie. ''Hey you! Can ya help us? Blade needs to speak with Jason and well...we kind of need to get past this gate?'' She asks the girl in a calm voice and sounds like her old self. She looks at the girl and realizes that she looks a bit creepy. She turns to Blade. ''This could be our way unless you think you can't get past a young girl?'' She asks him sarcastically.

more_horiz
Mackenzie wasnt fooled. If this man wanted to talk to Mr Jason so bad he could have just called the school. Showing up in the middle of the night didnt exactly scream social visit. She cocked her head to the side and stared both of them down. She walked up to the keypad of the gate and pushed a few buttons. Instead of the gate opening a loud click was heard followed by an electronic humming. It was now electrified. " You aint getting in here by the hair of my chin-e-chin-chin. Yippee kayeee mutherfuckers."

more_horiz
Gavin noticed the little girl. Hearing her talk in his head. He had already seen her before. But never talked to her. "Hello there little girl. I'm no one you need to worry about, be a sweety and go get Mr. Andrews for me." He thought. The girl didn't seem to bad, as Gavin actually bothered to look at her through the gates.

He then turns to Luna. "I could get past a little girl. But it ain't in my plans. She doesn't seem that bad. And I just don't feel like destroying their defenses. So yeah, let's see what she has to say first. Then react." Blade said. He looked back at the little girl. "Hurry please." As he heard the gate getting electrified he chuckled. "Smart one. Wonder what a bomb does to this gate. Maybe it'l throw electricity up in the air. That would be a total mind fuck. Or I could just blow up a wall. I could also just jump over, but that's a bore. What do you think Luna?"

more_horiz
Luna growls at Blade. ''Don't do anything. Got it.'' She turns to the girl. ''I know you don't trust him...and you may not trust me but please. He needs to speak to Jason about something important. If ya don't open this gate, I can easily fly over. Please just trust me! I need help! PLEASE!'' She falls to the floor...Finally breaking down. She never cries. Not even when her parents left her. But this was the last straw. She cries and cries, screaming to the air as she thinks about the death of the boy over and over again. The memories of the fighters, her parents and the deaths she saw on the streets resurfaced and she broke down.

more_horiz
"...Yippee kayeee motherfuckers."

Jason heard someone swearing loudly outside. He turned his chair toward the window and pulled the curtains aside to see. There he saw Luna and Mackie, along with some other stranger. Jason has seen him before, but he could not recollect the details as to where he has seen him. "Oh, no you don't..." muttered Jason to himself as he rotated his chair, dropped his pen on a desk, and stood up, walking out of his office. He quickly made his way outside.

"Ms. Jackson and Ms. Valkyrie are you aware that it's already midnight ? What are you still doing up at this late hour?" Jason scolded the girls. He turned to look at the stranger. "How may I help you, sir?"

more_horiz
Gavin looked down at Luna. He didn't talk to her, and didn't feel sorry for her. Although she needed to toughen up, Gavin still wanted to learn at what point of damage had her mind climbed to. That was his reason to be here. Jason would easily see it himself. And Luna being a student and everything, Blade was sure he wouldn't say no.

Seeing Jason, Gavin did the reasonable thing. Point at Luna. "Would you let us in Mr. Andrews? Girl is in no condition to be here. Outside that is. We can discuss my reason for being here inside. Luna ain't feeling too bright."

more_horiz
Mackie looked them with almost a bored expression. she cocked her head to the other side and looked at Gavin. She looked him in the eyes and she slipped into his brain, telling his body what to do with her powers. Her voice drifted into his head like the soft cooing of a dove. Your knees are buckling beneath you. They cant hold your weight. You will collapse to your knees and not be able to stand up until i say. A small smirk appeared on her lips as she watched him. No one could get around her powers. It was a dangerous power for a child to have.

She turned her head to look at Jason. Even after breaking eye contact with gavin she could still control him. She looked up at Jason. "Shes trying to let this guy in Mr Jason. I stopped them."

more_horiz
Luna looks up at Jason and Blade after growling at Blade a little. ''Please could you help me? My thoughts won't leave me alone...memories...locked away are coming back. Blade is right..I ain't feeling so bright.'' She sighs and wipes her eyes, slowly getting up. ''I'm sorry i have arrived at a late hour but i was away looking for someone and something just got in between this and it caused me to be late and become...broken i guess you can say.'' She states in a quiet and shaky voice. She wants to look up but she couldn't. She just stares at the ground trying to stop the tears from coming again.

more_horiz
Gavin felt a voice inside his head. The kid yet again. This time ordering him to do something. Like he would do it. He was not in the mood to be controlled. He did get on his knees, but in a mocking way. "Oh my god, so tired." He said sarcastically. The reason he did give in, was do to his tiredness. It hadn't been the easiest day. "Now let's cut the games kid. I'm talking to Mr. Andrews. He's a telepath. He can know my true intentions." Said Blade, changing his stare to Jason.

more_horiz
OOC: um dummy. im a telepath too.

more_horiz
OOC: I know. I was just saying Jason is one too.

more_horiz
Jason looked at everyone and then back at Mackenzie. "Thank you, Ms. Jackson, I think I will be able to handle this situation from here on. So, stop what you are doing right now and get to bed. I am sure, your father wouldn't be too pleased with you if he found you out here so late, especially by yourself." said Jason, "Go on, off to bed you go."

Then, Jason turned to look at the gate and pressed few buttons disabling defensive securities and opening the gate for Luna and the stranger. "Come with me, Ms. Valkyrie." said Jason as he waited for the two of them to walk through the gates.

more_horiz
Luna looks at Jason, weirdly surprised that he would let her in after bringing someone here. She walks in slowly and feels her mind begin to think back to her parents leaving her. She shakes her head furiously and looks around trying to distract her mind. She looks at her hands to see the blood of the boy still there and she starts to fidget on the spot. She couldn't stop staring at the dried blood of the young boy. She felt that it was her fault. She wanted to protect him but couldn't. Fresh tears prick her eyes and her hands shake. She shoves them in her pocket to gain control of the little sane person left in her.

more_horiz
Gavin entered through the gate. Feeling awkward to be where he was. He was, as he supposed Luna was, quite surprised Jason let him in. Then again, he probably knew Luna would only bring mutants to the institute. And in this case, he would be right. He looked over at Luna. The sooner they'd get inside, the better. "You can enter by yourself right Luna?" Asked Blade, in a serious tone. No kind of love would be shown by him. As he spoke towards Luna, he reached the main door.

more_horiz
Luna growls. ''Yes i can, Blade. Don't treat me like a five year old.'' She walks inside and quickly sits down on a chair. She places her head in between her knees as she feels the urge to throw up. Blood. Red. Mother. Hair. Laughter. Happiness. Power's shown. Anger. Abandoning. Sadness. Red. Blood. They all went through her head and she couldn't handle it.

more_horiz
Mackenzie headed to bed like Jason told her to but she didnt go to bed. She went up the stairs but she stayed on the stairs. She watches Gavin and Luna suspiciously. Was she the only one worried about attacks? She watched them suspiciously and kept her mind tuned into thoughts. She was ready for one wrong move. Daddy would care if she was up. He was too worried about mommy to care.

more_horiz
Gavin entered, but didn't sat down. He stood behind Luna's Chair. He was waiting for Jason. He was now, a bit less worried about Luna. But had doubts about her mention condition still. He looked back at her. Hope this kid ain't too hurt. Physically, she's still hot, but mentally, she's a mess. Gavin stared at the door, in a manner where only his head was facing it. Patiently, waiting for Andrews to get in, and get everything sorted out. "This is just one big mess..." He whispered, to no one really.

more_horiz
Luna didn't feel comfortable with Blade behind her after seeing what he could do. She could handle that but having a boy being killed in front of her when she promised to protect him. She couldn't do that. He was gone. Her mind is now a mess and she couldn't fix it again. She hears him whisper. ''It is a mess isn't it? You had to have known something like this was going to happen? You wanted this to happen didn't you?'' She said in a quiet but strong voice.

more_horiz
Gavin let out a douche bag smirk. "Wanted it to happen? No. I planned it myself. Think I wouldn't be sure no M.R.D agent would get in my H.Q? Think I didn't know the kid? I had to do it. Now, when I get to talk to Andrews, you will hold your tongue. Are we understood missy?" Said Gavin, turning his attention to her. He was not gonna allow any disrespect or loud voices coming from Luna. She was old enough to understand that loud noises were not necessary in the middle of the night.

more_horiz
Luna wants to growl but understands why he did it. She needed to toughen up but it did bad things to her mind. ''I'll hold my tongue.'' She nods and agrees with what he says. She just looks around feeling the urge to be sick gone. She felt anger instead. Her eyes turn gold as she feels the urge to shift into a lioness. Fur appears on her arms and she clicks her neck and fingers trying to not shift.

more_horiz
"Alright, everyone, sit down and be calm. I do not want you two waking up everyone in a middle of the night." said Jason with little authoritative voice. He didn't know what was happening between the two of them, but didn't think it would take long for him to find out. "So, anyone wants to tell me why we are here in a middle of the night?" asked Jason. He was rather curious as to what was happening to Luna.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum