World of Mutants

You are viewing forum as a guest. Register to see all sections, all the cool people do it.

World of Mutants

Mutants are not the ones mankind should fear. - Dr. Jean Gray

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO WORLD OF MUTANTS!
Create your character HERE
Claim your celebrity HERE
Greet other students like yourself HERE
Pick your character's power HERE
Current plot
Many years ago Xavier's school for gifted mutants was attacked. It was left in ruin. Teachers and students abandoned it with no hope of returning to it for sanctuary...

Years later a professor named Jason Andrews returned life to the school's halls and rebuilt its walls. Students have once again come to learn at the school in safety.

Many other mutants aren't quite so lucky. Some still remain hidden in the shadows and some within factions like the brotherhood are left leaderless.
Staff

Loika Faelith

Share | .

Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Wed May 29, 2013 6:12 pm

It was dusk and Cameron Andrews sat on a park bench reading. She adjusted herself to be slightly more comfortable as she smiled at the images the story created in her mind's eye. As she fell deeper and deeper into her book, she forgot to keep her wits about her. What was just turning a page suddenly became a touch of the page and the motion of a page turn, and then hovering a finger an inch above the corner and the page turning without being touched as she did the motion of turning the page..... Cameron suddenly was brought back to the present by a sharp pain on the back of her head. She brought her hand to the now tender spot and looked around herself. On the bench next to her was a small rock. Cameron looked behind her as best as she could, given the circumstances, and spotted a group of teen boys, no older than herself, watching her. Cameron turned back around and closed her book. She got up and took a few steps when she heard behind her, "Where you going, freak?" She quickened her pace down the path taking her towards the pond at the center of the park. She could hear the group following close behind her and they hateful words, "You don't belong here! Let's fix her up so she won't forget! Freak! Freak! FREAK!"

Just as Cameron reached the pond, her foot caught on a jut in the sidewalk. She fell hard scraping both palms. When she peeked, the boys were right on top of her, with only a few feet between them. Cameron scooted back until her back was against the cement encasing the pond. Quickly, without thinking, she unhooked her harness releasing her cream colored wings and wrapped them, protectively, around herself, she waited for them to reach her......

Last edited by Cameron Andrews on Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Thu May 30, 2013 2:12 am

A gust of wind passed in front of Morgan, as a heavy body fell on his feet between her and the teenagers. A demented face of pleasure stared at them. This face, was all the kids could see. A great leather jacket covered the rest of Gavin's body. They got a slight view, as Blade opened his jacket, taking out one of his handguns. "One thing you kids should know, is not to play with people away from your league." Said Blade, charging his gun.

He made several jumps towards the kids to scare them, until he snapped. Not himself, but one of the kid's necks. As he arrived in the middle of them, he jumped up and brought two of them together, banging their heads against each others like coconuts. The final kid didn't want to get hurt or murdered, so Blade watched as he ran. "Stupid kids these days." Said Gavin, pointing his gun at the boy, but not bothering to watch, simply hearing the gunshot, which was good enough, He looked back at the poor mutant that had been bullied. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Thu May 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Cameron heard a scuffle near her, but she didn't dare look. She stayed tucked inside her wings, holding her hands over her face. She was so ashamed that she had let this happen. She had been warned by her Aunt about what would happen if people discovered what she was. What am I going to do? I was so stupid! When everything quieted, Cameron began to relax. She hugged herself tight and jumped at the sound of a gun firing. Then all was still and she heard a voice, Need help?

At first, Cameron didn't move. Then she slowly lifted the wing covering her body and face. When she saw the boys were gone and in their place was a leather clad man, she timidly folded her wings back. Cameron continued looking around for the boys as she slipped her black leather, figure-eight harness on to hold her wings and buckled it across her chest. She then pulled the front of her blue, short over-sweater down covering buckle and about half of her torso. She then adjusted the back of the sweater, both the top which ran across the top of her back and the flap giving the illusion of a long back, to cover her wings and snapped it into place to effectively conceal them. "Where did they go?" she asked looking at the dark figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Fri May 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Blade concealed his gun on its holder. Smirking with the girl's question. "They're fine." A lie that was able to be seen through, as four bodies laid on the ground behind him. Maybe two weren't dead, but the other two didn't have that much luck. "C'mon Angel. Grab my hand." Said Gavin, giving Cameron his hand. He called her angel for a simple reason. The girl had wings. He was surprised she didn't have a halo. "I'm here to help you, so don't be afraid."

As Blade offered his hand, the other two kids got up. They had a trembling look in their face. Probably from seeing their friends murdered on the ground. As Gavin looked back at them, they grabbed their dead friends by their feet, dragging them off. "Filthy Mutants." He heard one whisper. "Oi, I hear you say that shit again, I will rip your skull of your head!" Shouted Blade, in a rather violent tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Fri May 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Cameron looked at the ground behind the man as he told her they were fine. They didn't look fine from where she was kneeling, but she really couldn't care less at the moment. C'mon Angel. Grab my hand, she heard him say and looked at him and then at his outstretched hand. Angel? she thought. I'm here to help you, so don't be afraid. Cameron looked him in the face and then back at his hand before, very timidly, slipping hers into his. She didn't trust lightly, and everything in her told her to not take is offer, but after what he did for her, it was the least she could do.

As she did she saw two of the boys get up and begin to drag their buddies away. After a snide comment, the man harshly told them what he would do to them if he heard them speak that way again. When they were gone, she returned her soft brown eyes back to the man. "Thank you," she said quietly, looking away. "Sorry to cause you so much trouble," she added, still not looking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Gavin nodded at the young girl, her having finally accepting his help. "Your welcome. Those kids are just for fun. They learn how to not mess with us." What Gav said was true. In a way, the made the humans stay away. But if he wasn't there, he was wondering how far would the kids go? Well life couldn't be lived in what ifs and what is. So, Blade gave a look around. He spotted no one. In no side. "Want to go get some food, and get a clean bed for one night? It will be easy."

Gavin was of course, talking about the colony. There, Cameron could get some food, relax, and enjoy a moment of peace. "I got a place I can take you. It's quiet, so you won't have to mind about the noise. Oh and my name is Blade. Yours?" Asked Blade, with curiosity. He liked to know the name of those lives he hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:36 am

Cameron accepted the man's help as she got off the ground, dusted herself off, and straightened her clothes. When the man offered for her to go with him for a bite to eat and a place to stay for the night, she bit her bottom lip. A quiet place would be nice, even if it was just for a night. She was doomed to be out on the streets after tonight anyways, so why not. "A quiet place would be nice. Really nice..." she said quietly.

When the man introduced himself as Blade, she raised her brown eyes to his face. "Cameron. I'm Cameron," she said. Then she wrapped her arms around herself, in a protective way, and asked, " Why are you doing this for me? And, what did you mean by the kids learning not to mess with us? Who us?' her Irish accent laced though her words. Her questions weren't confrontational, but curious, careful, as she wasn't used to this treatment by anyone, stranger or known. She used to wonder if there were others like herself in the world, but she never searched to see if there really was. After being forced to be 'normal' for so long, she gave up the hope that one day she would find others. For her, she was the only one of her kind, whatever that was...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 am

"Well, nice to meet you. Cameron." Gavin said, motioning his arm, as to whom were about to take out a pistol, from their own pocket. His intent was to blast a sewer entrance off. He was stopped, before he could reach his gun, by Cameron's words. He wasn't gonna use it, at least not until after he answered Cameron. He wasn't the guy with the best manners, but he wasn't the one with the worst manners either.

"Well you seem nice. Couldn't let pricks like those guys hurt you." Said Gavin, letting out a chuckle. "By now, I expected you to know what I am. I'm the same as you. We are from the same kind. You're a mutant, and so am I. Why do you think I helped you without hesitation?" Asked Blade, as he finally grabbed hold of his gun. Pointing it at the sewer entrance, while waiting for Cameron to speak, Blade pulled the trigger. The shot hit the entrance as it bounced off to the side. "Perfect shot" Gavin then looked back at Cameron, waiting for her to answer, and putting away his weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Cameron listened to Blade's explanations to her questions. When he mentioned that he was just like her, a mutant, she looked away and mouthed the word to herself. I'm a mutant?..... Is that why I'm different and my family doesn't want me?...... she thought to herself. She brought her eyes back to him and asked, "You're like me? A mu....A mutant? But you don't seem like me," tripping over the word as it sunk in that was what made her how she was. "Forgive me, I guess I haven't searched for others like me," she said shyly, looking away and putting her hands in her pockets, "I thought I was the only one..." Cameron tipped her head up to look at Blade.

She turned her head quickly, making some of her long brown hair fall in front of her shoulder, when he fired at the manhole cover. His shot hit the mark perfectly making the cover bounce out of the way, revealing an entrance to the sewers below. "Nice shot," she said with a small smile. "What's down there?" she asked nodding her head slightly at the sewer opening and then at Blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Gavin nodded, with a small smirk. "Of course it's a good shot. I'm the best gunslinger in they country. Hell, in the world." Said Gav, flattering himself. He didn't do it often, but it was nice every once in a while. "There are tons of other mutants. And we are called this, because we mutated from, what they call, normal humans." Blade got closer to the opened sewer hatch. "This will lead us to a place where quietness reigns supreme, above all things. At least at night. Since your a mutant, I can tell you. The Morlock colony." As Gav finished speaking, he signaled Cameron to follow him, as he fell, on purpose, into the sewers.

He landed on his feet, making some cockroaches scatter. "Damn dirty things." Said Blade, switching on the switch connected to all the lights in the sewers. Gavin leaned on a wall, waiting for Cameron. He wasn't just gonna go ahead without here. That would be rude. Well, ruder then what Gavin usually was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Cameron smirked as Blade flattered himself. He seemed like a nice enough person. I wonder why it's was just me, then, who mutated in my family... Well, at least I'm not alone.... she thought. As he got closer to the entrance to the sewer, what he described to her about where he was taking her sounded both suspicious and appealing at the same time. Maybe it would be alright to go with him into the sewers to this place away from the judgmental eyes of the 'normal' world. As he signaled for her to follow him and fell him, she crept towards to the opening. She peered in and watched as he landed safely on his feet. Cameron took one more good look around her before hopping in herself.

She landed, gracefully on her feet, also scattering several cockroaches. Cameron couldn't help it, she sucked in a breath between her teeth and all but growled at the filthy insects as they ran from her. She was stunned to see that there were lights in the sewers, but if there were others living down here, then why not. She felt a little more at ease knowing she wouldn't be in the dark in an unknown place. Cameron figured that this was something that they wanted kept secret from the non-mutant population, so, against her better judgement, she figured she would do her part to help hide it.

Cameron looked up at the open manhole and could just see the edge of the cover that Blade had shot out of place. She focused her eyes on the cover and shifted her focus to the opposite end of the exposed hole, causing the cover to slide back into place, sealing the way they came in. Cameron nodded her satisfaction at closing the hole back up and turned to Blade. She shrugged a little and said, "It's the least I can do. After all, you are kind enough to help me and you hardly know me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Gavin smirked as Cameron closed the hole leading up to the surface. The wind that night was packing didn't reach the sewers now. And Gav truly disliked the wind. He loved to run, parkour, and everything alike. But the wind just...seemed wrong. "Thanks for doing that. I was gonna do it myself. But it's a nice way to thank me." For a 16 year old, Gavin thought Cameron was quite attractive. He imagined she was a bit older, about 5 years or so. He had no idea she was 16. She truly didn't seem like it. "So, tell me Cameron. What was an attractive girl like yourself doing, all alone?" Asked Blade, moving towards the colony. He went ahead, but knew Cameron wouldn't stay far behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Cameron smiled meekly as Blade thanked her for closing the hole. Not only did Blade seem like a nice person, personality-wise, but he wasn't too hard on the eyes either. Cameron didn't have an idea on how old he might be, and his being practically covered up didn't help in the matter of how old he looked. She was sure that in time she would find out how old he was, but at the moment, it didn't really matter.

She followed behind him as he started walking down the tunnel. So, tell me Cameron. What was an attractive girl like yourself doing, all alone? Cameron colored slightly at his comment of her being attractive. It wasn't something she often heard. It was nice. "Oh, ummm... I was just reading... I try to spend as much time away from my Aunt and Uncle's house as I can. I'm often alone. It's safe..., she answered. "But, I guess I won't have to worry about going back there now. I'm not going to be allowed in their house anymore, she added, a touch of hopelessness in her words. Cameron glanced at Blade and then back down the tunnel, before asking, "Blade, why did you call me Angel before? And, if you're like me, why can't I see what makes you different?" she asked, hoping she wasn't being too forward by asking these things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:25 pm

"Uncle and aunt huh? For what you're saying they don't seem to really like you. If you want, I can kick some sense into them. Literally. Or at least make the water in their house go cold for a day." Gavin said, chuckling. He thought that was funny because...well, there wasn't really a reason for it to be funny. To him, it just was indeed, funny.

Blade pounced on a wall, jumping between them. A good parkour exercise. He stopped on his tracks, when Cameron started to question him. He didn't look back at her, but did bother to answer. "Well, you have wings, don't you sweety?" Gavin addressed Cameron, with a rather sympathetic word. "Why? Because not all of us have wings or such. I do have things. A normal mutant couldn't do this." Explained Gavin, making a wall be completely disintegrate, just by poking it. "Or this." Gav exclaimed, as he suddenly was right in front of Cameron.

His lips were close to hers, but he had enough self control to say no. He was suddenly, back in his former position. "Most can't even do this...and please, bare with me." Blade took out his katana, and slashed his arm, up by his shoulder. The jacket covered most of the skin, but the blood could easily be seen. Blade didn't scream of pain, nor anything like it. He simply sheathed his katana again, wiped most of the blood of the jacket, and showed the wound to Cameron. As it quickly closed. "See? Not everything is what it seems. Now let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Cameron couldn't help but smile when Blade offered to take away her Aunt and Uncle's hot water for a day. "It's not that they don't like me. I guess it's more that my parents dumped me on them and they don't want to be the family with the wired girl. You know, don't want to be anything other than your normal, run of the mill family. That's how they wanted me to be.... Normal.... And, they told me that if anyone ever found out what I was, I wouldn't be able to live there anymore, she said, the last sentence filled with sorrow. While she was happy to not have to deal with them anymore, the idea of being on her own now, without anyone else, did make her sad.

When Blade explained why he called her Angel, she shrugged. "Guess you're right. I was just a little taken aback. It's not all the time that you hear something nice like that being said to you," she said smiling slightly. When Blade crumbled the wall in front of him with the slightest touch, Cameron's eyes grew very wide. Then he was right in front of her, and she sucked in a breath quickly in surprise. She didn't even seen him move, he was so fast. When he pulled out his katana, before she could say anything, he slashed his arm. Cameron brought her hands to her mouth and lowered them again as she watched the blood well up and begin to trickle down his sleeve. Blade wiped most of the blood away and then showed her the fresh wound. Cameron timidly put her hands on his arm, feeling the rippled muscles under his sleeve. He's so strong.... Then right before her eyes, the wound closed, healing itself. She looked, stunned, at Blade and then back at the wound. Gently, she touched where the wound had been before removing her hands. "That's amazing, Blade," she said barely above a whisper. "I might have met all kinds of people like us and not even known it. Amazing....." Cameron said.

She nodded as Blade said for them to keep moving. As they walked, Cameron kept thinking about this new world she was just learning about. What other kinds of mutants are out there? How many have I spoken to and not known it? How many have I seen?... She had so many questions.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

"Yeah it's good. But not enough." Said Gavin, moving forwards. He could heal those kind of wounds. And maybe even reattach limbs. But what good was it? If he was decapitated, without having anyone quickly tending to him, he'd die. And stop being able to protect the ones he loved. As he walked, he looked behind at Cameron. Curious little girl.

"Some are easy to find. Their powers manifest much differently, some are quite more dangerous then others. Either by using their powers too much, or by just not being able to control them." Said Gavin, moving his hand, in a matter of which seemed like he was translating for def people. Not exactly, but quite like it. He enjoyed doing that. Even if he was sitting, or laying down, he could always be moving.

"It's up there. Ahead." Said Blade, pointing over at the end of the tunnel. The start of the colony. From Blade's position, anyone could hear many of the Morlocks going about their daily activities and such. They were all used to having more people with them. "Hurry up Cameron, it's right up there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Cameron wondered what Blade meant by his power being good but not enough. She thought about asking, but didn't want to annoy him with all her questions. However, she figured it might have something to do with it not being enough to heal him if he was seriously hurt. She hoped that nothing horrible like that would come to him, this kind spirit who offered to help her.

After learning about Blade's powers, Cameron could understand what he meant by different powers manifesting in different ways. And, if she had telekinetic powers while Blade had extraordinary strength, speed, and healing as his powers, then there must be all sorts of other powers both weaker and stronger than theirs. That worried her, the idea that there were mutants out there who were unable to control or abuse their powers. But, it didn't surprise her. Power does things like that to people, mutant or not...

Cameron followed Blade as they continued down the tunnel. When he pointed up ahead she noticed a brighter glow and began to hear a murmuring of collected sounds. That must be where we are going... Cameron hurried, silently, to walk alongside Blade as they neared where he was leading her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:58 am

As Gavin arrived, he opened the gate. He was in no mood to jump over. In fact, he really was in no mood for anything else. He was now just helping the girl. Otherwise he'd be sleeping. Resting up, probably for some fight. He wasn't sure when and if, but he like to think he'd fight from time to time. It was pleasing to think about cutting heads. Well, at least in Blade' s head. Other then that it was pretty normal.

"So, you hungry? Want to take a shower? Or simply want to sleep?" Asked Gavin. He needed to know what Cameron wanted to do next. For him to allow it. The mess hall was still open, so it'd be easy for her to eat. Misty had a shower in her tent. And the upper tents allowed everyone to get some sleep. Of course those were nearly full. Having Achilles, Lilina, Kurt and Maia living up there didn't exactly help, but they all gained their spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Cameron entered through the gate with Blade and looked around her. She was stunned to see so many others! It was like a city without all the buildings. As she looked around, she heard Blade ask her if she was hungry or wanted a shower or just to sleep. Thanks to the incident in the park, Cameron didn't have much of an appetite. However, the others sounded wonderful.

"A shower sounds wonderful...." Cameron said in a dreamy fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Gavin pointed to the left, leading the way. Misty's tent was right up ahead. Gavin pulled up the make-shift sheet, in place of a door, signaling Cameron to follow him. Entering, Blade noticed Misty was actually not inside. "Okay Cameron. Take this towel..." Gavin picked up a clean, brown towel. Then, placed it in front of Cameron, holding it. "Inside that smaller tent, there's a shower, and everything else you girls...need." Blade said, pointing at the small entrance to another tent. The tent was somewhat small, but the shower still fitted in there. Along with everything it needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Cameron followed Blade to a tent on the left from where they entered. When they reached it, he lifted the fabric flap and they both went inside. Cameron smiled slightly as she looked around the tent. It was quite homey inside. Okay Cameron. Take this towel... Inside that smaller tent, there's a shower, and everything else you girls...need Blade said as he offered her a fresh towel. Cameron took the towel and looked where Blade was motioning to. She looked back at him and gave him a small smile, "Thank you," she said humbly.

Cameron made her way through the small entrance leading to the shower. She closed the flap and smiled at the cozy shower. She looked through the different soaps and shampoos and picked a soap that smelled of apple blossoms and a shampoo to match. Cameron slipped off her sneakers and over-sweater. Then she unbuckled her harness, releasing her wings, and set it on top of her sweater. Cameron gave them a small stretch, one at a time, and sighed. It felt good to have her harness off, even if it was only for a short time. She then removed the rest of her clothes and prepared the water for her shower. When the water was at the right temperature, Cameron got in and let the hot water melt the tension out of her tightened muscles. As she washed, her hands stung when the soap and water got into the scrapes on her palms from her fall earlier. But, the warm heat still felt heavenly on her body....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:15 am

Gavin sat down on a small little chair. Next to the entrance of the other tent. He took out one of his guns, and grabbed a wet towel. Rubbing his handgun. The Blackness in it started to shine even more. He could bet the bullets would slide out even quicker. He could only think about trying it. But his mind was also roaming around the thought of this new person he had been acquainted to.

Cameron seemed to be quite friendly to those who did not hurt her. It would be nice to have her as a friend. Blade had been meeting quite a large number of people lately. Luna, Achilles, Lilina, Storm, Natasha, Peter, Wolverine, Jason Andrews, that other rascal, Kas...His life was slowly changing. Although he did not wish for it to happen. He started to think how long would Cameron take in the shower. But he was at least gonna let her relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:53 pm

When Cameron's muscles had finally unwound from the day's events, she turned off the water. Gently, she rung out her long brown hair and grabbed the towel Blade had given her. When she was dry, she redressed. Cameron looked at the black leather harness, contemplating putting it back on. Blade said she was among others like herself, but she was still cautious. She slipped the harness back on, buckling it in place. She then braided her hair and put the soaps back where she had found them. Cameron draped her sweater and towel over her arm and exited to the other tent.

She stopped momentarily to watch as Blade buffed his handgun, then walked to the bin with other used towels and placed hers in it. Turning to Blade, she slipped her over-sweater back on, securing it over her wings, "Thank you for that. It was wonderful. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long," she said with a shy smile as she put her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:08 am

Gavin was quite entangled with the cleaning of his gun. Cleaning guns was a matter of highly importance, because if you didn't do that, then why the hell would you have a gun in the first place. He stopped the rubbing to look at Cameron. "Out of the shower I see. Don't worry about me waiting. I always have something to do. So, what now?" He asked curiously. What was Cameron gonna do, now that she had no place to go. "I can always offer you to stay here, but you have better places to call home."

He was of course talking about a lot of other places. But mostly, Xavier's. It was safer for Cameron to live in. And it would teach her much more about mutants. This wasn't a situation like Lilina. Gavin felt the need to protect that kid. And as much as he liked Cameron, he couldn't be a father figure to two girls. He wasn't even sure he could do it to one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Cameron smiled slightly at Blade's comment of always having something to do, so it didn't matter how long she had kept him waiting. When he asked what she wished to do now, she looked away. She didn't know what to do now. She didn't have anyplace to go or anyone she really knew as she was kept away from people for as long as she had lived with her mutations. I can always offer you to stay here, but you have better places to call home. Cameron looked at him briefly and then at the way out of the tent. She took her right hand and rubbed her upper left arm as she thought.

She didn't want to overstay her welcome or become a nuisance to this man who had been so kind to her. Cameron put on her strongest face before turning to Blade and said, "You have done so much for me already. I don't have a place to go, but I will find someplace, I'm sure." She walked to the entrance of the tent and reached out to it. Cameron looked over her shoulder at him and said, "If you could show me the way back, I will be on my way." 

She gave a sweet smile as she looked at the man. He certainly was as handsome as he was kind. But, quickly she pushed the thoughts from her mind. She needed her wits about her if she was going to make it someplace safe tonight.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)   

Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed (PG-13: Gavin Cooper)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next