X-Men: World of MutantsLog in

reunited and it feels so good ( mature)

descriptionCompletereunited and it feels so good ( mature)

more_horiz
JJ returned to the mansion with Remy after a night of fruitless attempts on getting information. She was frustrated and tired. If she didnt think of something soon her time travelling would all be in vain.

After stepping into their room She took off her jacket and tossed it on a chair. She still had alot of energy from the adrenalin and frustration of the night. She had to get it out somehow. When she saw Remy walk in behind her she knew just how she was going to expel that energy. They hadnt had sex since the day they were separated. 

She grabbed him by the front of his coat and pulled him into the bedroom, closing the door behind him then pinning him against it kissing him forcefully. She worked on taking his coat off of him as she kissed him.

descriptionCompleteRe: reunited and it feels so good ( mature)

more_horiz
Remy was happy to have returned with Jenica all in one piece. He was more frustrated that he didn't get to knock any of those idiots upside the head for messing with his girl like that but oh well. The bigger point was Jenica was all in one piece. He held her close as they made it back to their room. He liked the sound of that. Their room. He wanted it to be official but never seemed the right time to ask. So they seemed to be on the same page silently. Consciously or not. It worked for them. He walked in right behind her.

It was absolutely not because he could watch her hips move and the motion of her butt. Nope. Not at all. Alright. Maybe a little. He wlooked at her and arched an eyebrow. "Frisky tonight J.J.? I like that. Almost as much as I love you." He said before he was pulled in by the energetic girlfriend of his and getting lost in her scent. The kiss that she place on his lips as he began working on helpign her out of the clothes. His tongue dancing with thers as he moved his arms so that he could help her shimmy the coat off of him. Working on her top and the bra underneath it.

more_horiz
"Please dont deny me this. We havent done anything since that day on the roof." She stopped kissing him long enough to pull his shirt off over his head, tossing it to the floor. She helped him with her own shirt. Underneath it was an aqua colored lacy bra. Hed find later her panties matched. She wasnt as well endowed as some of the other girls but what she had was enough. Once she was free of her shirt she was kissing him again and slowly rubbing her body against his.

more_horiz
Remy took her shirt off next. Working on her bra and removed it aswell. He kissed her lips again. "I won't be denying you anything. Remy wants to worship your body all over again Jenica." he said with a bit of his french accent slipping out to roll her name. Whispering into her ear in french their special statement. Her special statement. He moved her close to him and pinned her chest, that he bared, against his own. Grinding their hips together as she rubbed her body against his. His hand dancing down her form towards her waist.

more_horiz
Jj giggled and tossed his hat on a chair in the room. She kissed him sweetly then teleported out of his hands when he reached for her waist. She reappeared behind him and hugged him from behind. She kissed the back oh his shoulder and rubbed his abs. She let her hands wander down to his pants before unbuttonibg them.

more_horiz
Remy smirked at her tossing his hat to a chair in the room. When she landed it on the side of one of the edges of the chairtop he laughed. "Nice ringer J.J" he moved of the door so he could look around more in a circle trying to find his teleporting girlfriend. "Teleporting is cheating Jenica." He said playfully. Running his hands up and down her arms when they ensnared him in a hug from behind. He decided to let her have control right now. Wanting to see where she would take it and how far she would go. For now at least. He wanted to touch too and worship his lady love from head to toe with his hands mouth and anything else she would desire to make use of that was part of him. Speaking to her in french lightly. Random statements with a loving and endearing tone. "Gives a whole new meaning to a strip search don't it jenica?" he said in a sultry tease.

more_horiz
"If im cheating that makes me a bad girl doesnt it."She teleported in front of him and she was in nothing but her panties. She grinned and pulled his pants down slowly. She playfully pushed him back on the bed so that she could pull his pants off. She climbed on top of him and kissed him from his stomach to his neck. "If im a bad girl you might have to teach me better."

more_horiz
Remy looked at her as she spoke. "Guess I need to spank you don't I then mon cheri?" He said in a sultry teasing tone. He let her do as she wished as it was extremely sexy watching her stripping him and taking charge. She always was that way. He dropped himself onto hte bed when she pushed playfully until he was laying on it. "mmmm...sexy. I shall forgive the being a bad girl because right now its very sexy." he said with with a full blown sensual slur to his words. Kissing her back and held her hips. "Remy should yes." He said as he gave a light slap of his hand to her butt. "I'll start with a little spanking." He said with a wink. Spanking her butt again. One hand stayed on her hips though.

more_horiz
Jj gasped and kissed him aggressively after he spanked her. She had never been spanked before and she liked it. She grinded against him and whispered in his ear "Harder....i like it." His hand on her hip was a challenge as well as a turn on. She loved him so much. Her aggressive nature tonight wasnt meant to hurt him. It was just alot of pent up sexual frustration.

more_horiz
Remy looked at her a bit and smirked. She was turning him on. He realized when she gasped that she'd never been spanked before. He kissed her back with a gentler aggression and deepened the kiss. Dancing his tongue over hers. Tasting the inside of her mouth before he lifted his hips to grind up into her grindings. He arched an eyebrow. His eyes starting to regain their normal burning red color. "As you wish my beautiful fairy." He said. Spanking her ass again harder. His other hand staying on her hip still. "I love you Jenica...forever and always I will." he said as if speaking to her unspoken yet read actions. He realized how much pent up sexual frustration she must have built up over the time period. He would help her with that. Spanking her rear again at the harder intensity.

more_horiz
When he spanked her again she tensed up with her legs tightening around him. It only spurred her on. She pulled him into a sitting position and kissed him hard back. She explored his mouth as well. She was shaking with excitement and need. " Remy I love you. Forever and always. And now. Very much now. Lets finish what we started on the roof darlin."

more_horiz
Remy looked at her as she pulled him to sitting he moved with her. Kissing her over and over again. Dancing their toongues together and slapped her ass again. Grinding his hips up into hers. "I believe we finished that night but I don't mind a repeat or another go." he said in an amused tone. He kissed down her nekclin and began to massage her breasts with his hands. Rolling her nipples and lightly pulling them as he sucked and kissed upon her neck. His hands moving over her body in worshipping dancing motions. Moving his right hand between her legs. Lightly rubbing the outer lips of her womanhood.

more_horiz
JJ arched her back and moaned more. Her nipples hardened to his touch. Just his touch alone was making her crazy. She was worried she would get off before they even did anything and she wondered if he was using his kinetic energy even just a little. She jerked when he touched her lower. She bit her lip and trembled a little in anticipation. " Jesus christ Remy LeBeau!" holy hell all of her nerves seemed to be responding at once and she loved it.

more_horiz
Remy moved his left hand to alternate between her left and right breast. His fingers rolling and gently tugging the nipples now and then. He hadn't cheated just yet...no abilities...outside his own mundane skills. He watched her reactions. Kissing her lips before he kissed a trail down to her breast that was being neglected due to his right hand rubbing just between her legs. Rubbing against her outer lips as he slowly slid his middle finger to sink into her womanhood. Still rubbing back and forth with his palm as his hand shifted so his thumb could lightly rub her clit. His mouth capturing her right nipple to lightly suckle it. Loving how she responded and reacted. How she was enjoying this. He was enjoying it as well...rock hard but wanting to pleasure and please her first.

more_horiz
JJ moaned into his ear as his finger slid in side of her. She couldnt help but move her hips a little on instinct. She was wet and ready for him. He would figure this out for himself almost immediately. His thumb on her clit made her moan more. She felt like if he did this any longer she was going to blow without him. She closed her eyes and tried to will herself not to. " Remy for the love of god if you dont take me now im going to loose it."

more_horiz
Remy slid his finger and out slowly. Rubbing his thumb over her clit. His teeth lightly tugging her right nipple. His left hand massaging her left breast. His mouth moving to suckling and flicking her nipple with his tongue. He wanted to give her more than a rooftop quickie this time. He wanted to take her to cloud nine several times. He pulled his mouth off her nipple. "Just let loose Jenica. I'll give you more soon. Remy don't want to give you a quickie like on the rooftop. I wanna show you pleasure like you never felt. Just let yourself enjoy. The next part come soon enough." he said as he kissed her lips over and over again like she was a drug that he needed to keep getting a fix off of. He slid a second finger in next to his middle finger. Thrusting them in and out faster and harder. Rubbing her clit in circles with his thumb.

more_horiz
Jenica couldnt handle it any longer. Her head tipped back and she moaned loudly as his hand worked its magic. She held onto him to keep her balance but she came hard. So hard her legs were shaking a little. Maybe it was because she hadnt had sex since that last time on the roof. Whatever the reason she didnt care as long as she experienced it with Remy. While she was cumming she dug her nails hard into the back of his shoulder. " oh god remy. Just... wow." She mumbled.

more_horiz
Remy moved his fingers in and out. Rubbing her clit in gentle yet rapid circles. Sucking then tugging with his teeth gently. His left hand groping and massaging her left breast. Rubbing the nipple with his palm. Watching her reactions and the erotic expressions had him mentally groaning. Yet the wait...while torturous to himself...was worth it to see her blissful and pleasure filled expression. He pulled his mouth from her nipple as he stopped tormenting her clit as she rode out her orgasm. Kissing her neckline. Catch your breath...mon cheri." He whispered.

Saying the special comment saved just for her into her ear as he pulled his fingers out. Sucking and licking them clean. He didn't enter her yet positioned himself so when she was ready they could move on. "You are worth every bit of caressing in our bedroom that I give you Jenica."

more_horiz
Jj was breathing hard after such an intense orgasm. Wherever he learned how to do that thank the heavens. Her heart was still pounding and she wanted more. She could feel him pressing against her. She moved her hips down slowly and let him enter her slowly as she kissed him.

more_horiz
Remy watched her riding out her orgasm. Watched her breathing hard as he peppered kisses on her neck. Her breasts bounced with each breath she took. He moved his hands to her hips to help her down onto his penis. His hip rocking slightly as he kissed her deeply. Dancing his tongue over hers once she allowed his tongue access to hers. Once she was sheathed down over him completely he slowly began thrusting up and down. Continuing to kiss her passionately and lovingly.

more_horiz
Jenica pulled away from the kiss and grinned mischeviously. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down flat on his back. She decided to take charge. With him flat on his back she was able to ride him the way she wanted. She was able to control how fast and how deep he went. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts while she rode him.

more_horiz
Remy looked up at her as she started grinning mischieviously. Arching an eyebrow as he continued to thrust up and down with his hips. He was caught off guard when she suddenly decided he needed to be on his back. To be honest it was sexy as all get out so he didn't resist at all. "Remy likes this sudden amazonian princess side your displaying Jenica." He said in a sultry tone. His hips moving into her riding thrusts of him as he started massaging and kneading her breasts. Rolling the nipples between his finger and forethumb before continuing his thrustings.

more_horiz
Jj threw her head back, her multi colored hair hanging down her back. She moaned in response to him. Many must have had him before but she bet they never had him like this. She rode him a little faster and closed her eyes. She was getting close again. She could only pray he was too. She wanted to give him pleasure tonight like he had given her.

more_horiz
Remy continued to thrust his hips up and down. Pulling on her nipple with his finger and thumb as he rubbed it. His mouth suckling the other one so it wasn't neglected. Free hand resting on the small of his back. His pre starting to drip a bit as he kneaded her spine. Moans vibrating his lips as he continued to match her riding thrusts. Enjoying how much she was enjoying it. It been awhile so despite his level of stamina the intensity of it all was bringing him closer and closer with each passing moment.

more_horiz
As much as jj enjoyed the control her leg was starting to cramp. She leaned in and kissed him deeply then rolled him over so that he was on top. She giggled mischeviously as she did so. She rubbed her hands from his neck down his sides to his ass. She gave his ass a squeeze. She could feel how close he was, it made her feel sexy to know she had that power over him.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum